English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Single or Couple?

107 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: LOL, Love, Single ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

Single or Couple?

09.06.2014 um 19:40
@Demandred
uhm.. I have a dog xD

Anzeige
melden

Single or Couple?

09.06.2014 um 19:41
@AzuraAstraea
Then I do not see a problem. :D

melden

Single or Couple?

09.06.2014 um 19:43
@Demandred
Well a dog can't really substitute a "real" lover so yeah... :'D

melden

Single or Couple?

09.06.2014 um 19:46
@AzuraAstraea
A dog can provide all the emotional wellbeing that is essentiell.
They don't cheat, have no concept of lying, are always happy to see you and don't come home at 3 a.m. in the morning piss-drunk to give you the backside of their hand.
Dogs are good decent people.

melden

Single or Couple?

09.06.2014 um 19:49
@Demandred
but they can't replace a kiss with a human or cuddling with a human and many other things that are sensed differently with a human

melden

Single or Couple?

09.06.2014 um 19:51
But they lick their own genitals, then your face and show no regret. This is a sign of trust that you cannot find in humans! :D

melden

Single or Couple?

09.06.2014 um 19:53
@Demandred
I think some humans are actually capable of doing that exact same thing xD

melden

Single or Couple?

09.06.2014 um 19:54
@AzuraAstraea
I assume most would lack the flexibility. :D

melden

Single or Couple?

09.06.2014 um 19:57
@Demandred
I sure would haha :D

Are you single? I don't remember you posting that here..

melden

Single or Couple?

09.06.2014 um 20:00
@AzuraAstraea
No, I didn't post it. I'm just passing through to give advice. :D

melden

Single or Couple?

09.06.2014 um 20:01
@Demandred
Well I'm curious ^^

melden

Single or Couple?

09.06.2014 um 20:15
@Demandred

I agree. A dog is a great idea. Also, a dog will greet you everyday with enthusiasm as if the dog has not seen you in forever. :D

melden

Single or Couple?

09.06.2014 um 20:18
@Zynischelynne
Came back after fetching something from the cellar? Happy to see you.
Came back from shopping? Happy to see you.
Came back after taking a shit? Happy to see you.
It's like a jumping red carpet with fur! :D

melden

Single or Couple?

10.06.2014 um 07:10
@Demandred

Yes! :D

The only problem is that dogs love food more than people. xD When they greet you, they expect a treat. :p

melden

Single or Couple?

07.09.2014 um 14:06
I was single for my entire life and i'm getting kinda tired with that. Sometimes I wish to find a soul mate but then I think about all the couples I know and that I wouldn't enjoy such a relationship at all.
The idea of sharing my entire life, my privacy with another person horrifies me. I am a loner and I love spending time alone. I haven't met a guy who would accept my weird attitude

melden

Single or Couple?

07.09.2014 um 20:43
@Lagertha
If you don't want to share your life with someone else, what point would a relationship have?
What is your idea of having a partner?

melden

Single or Couple?

07.09.2014 um 20:56
@demented

I don't know yet. I imagine my partner to be me friend first, he should give me a lot of time to open myself up. I just don't want to feel crushed by someone.

melden

Single or Couple?

07.09.2014 um 21:07
@Lagertha
Well, that's the regular way it works, I believe. Generally, your partner first is your friend or at least someone you know pretty well. I know, there are some exceptions like love on first sight. But I believe these 'starters' of serious relationships exist more in romantic movies and most of them are doomed to fail in real life.

In my opinion, there's no other way to a successful relationship other than giving up some privacy and letting someone get into your life. That's what a relationship is essentially based on. Otherwise, it'd be nothing but a loose contact.

Eventually it's up to you how fast you want the 'serious stuff' to begin.

melden

Single or Couple?

07.09.2014 um 22:42
@demented

What Lagertha means is that she wants a partner that won't smother her.

She wants to live her own life but also have a partner. Of course, some privacy must be given up, however, it is unhealthy to have a partner that is included in every single aspect of life during every second. Some privacy is necessary. She needs a partner who can accept the fact that she needs some space and time to herself. She does not want someone who is clingy. She also needs someone who won't rush into things.

A partnership involves being together, but each person must also be able to have some independence.

melden

Single or Couple?

08.09.2014 um 08:29
@Zynischelynne
To me it sounds more like she's having deeper problems with having a relationship. What you are talking about are general demands most people have towards a potential partner. Lagertha, however, wants to keep living her life with almost no influence from outside. That is impossible.

Also I disagree about the unhealthiness of sharing your every aspect of your life with your partner.
My girlfriend and I live that way and we enjoy it. We have been together for almost three years and we've never had a conflict either. If every part of a partnership is honest and trusting each other, there's no need to keep privacy.

I don't really understand what people imply by the need of having privacy. What do you do with your privacy? What is it composed of? What is it you need to do alone?

To me privacy sounds like doing something secretly. Which is the opposite of loyalty.

While it's correct to hide your doings from a stranger (for example: the government), I believe I can trust my partner strong enough, to not be required to hide anything from her.

Anzeige

melden