Musik
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Der Indie-Rock(Nerd)Thread

1.395 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Musik, Jugendkultur, Popkultur ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail
Aus den Beiträgen in dieser Diskussion lässt sich automatisch ein Radio generieren (Radio starten).
melden
melden
melden

12.12.2022 um 22:53
Tomberlin - Self-Help

Youtube: Tomberlin - Self-Help [Official Music Video]
Tomberlin - Self-Help [Official Music Video]
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

Sarah Beth Tomberlin ist aus Louisville, Kentucky.

melden

12.12.2022 um 23:30
Manic Street Preachers - Of Walking Abortion

Youtube: Of Walking Abortion (Remastered)
Of Walking Abortion (Remastered)
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

Im Intro ist der Autor Hubert Selby zu hören, bekannt für Last Exit to Brooklyn.

Text im Spoiler

I knew that someday I was gonna die
And I knew before I died
Two things would happen to me
That number one: I would regret my entire life
And number two: I would want to live my life over again

Life is lead weights, pendulum died
Pure or lost, spectator or crucified
Recognised truth acedia's blackest hole
Junkies winos whores the nation's moral suicide

Loser - liar - fake or phoney
No one cares, everyone is guilty
Fucked up - dunno why - you poor little boy

We are all of walking abortions
Shalom shalom we all love our children
We all are of walking abortions
Shalom shalom there are no horizons

Mussolini hangs from a butcher's hook
Hitler reprised in the worm of your soul
Horthy's corpse screened to a million
Tisu revived, the horror of a bullfight

Fragments of uniforms, open black ruins
A moral conscience - you've no wounds to show
So wash your car in your 'X' baseball shoes

We are all of walking abortions
Shalom shalom we all love our children
We all are of walking abortions
Shalom shalom there are no horizons

Little people in little houses
Like maggots small blind and worthless
The massacred innocent blood stains us all

Who's responsible? You fucking are!
Who's responsible…‎

Infos zu diesem Song auf manicdiscog.wordpress.com

melden
melden
melden
melden
melden
melden
melden
melden

18.12.2022 um 23:23
Sleep - Leagues Beneath

Youtube: Sleep - Leagues Beneath - 2018 New song
Sleep - Leagues Beneath - 2018 New song
Externer Inhalt

Da es keinen Stoner Rock-Thread gibt, wird's schon hier passen.

melden
melden
melden
melden
melden
melden

24.12.2022 um 19:01
Pussy Riot - Mama Don't Watch TV

Video nicht jugendfrei (Login erforderlich)

Veröffentlicht am 24. Dezember 2022.

Der Titel wie der Refrain basiert auf einem abgehörten Telefonat eines russischen Soldaten, der seiner Mutter den Rat gibt, keine Fernsehnachrichten zu sehen. Es gebe in der Ukraine keine Nazis.

Auch wird im Begleittext aufgefordert, kein Öl und kein Gas mehr aus Russland zu kaufen, sämtliche Konten russischer staatlicher Repräsentant:innen und Oligarch:innen einzufrieren sowie neben Putin, Propagandabeauftragten sämtliche Verantwortliche für den Genozid in der Ukraine vor einen internationalen Gerichtshof zu bringen.

Der Begleittext von Pussy Riot zum Video auf YouTube, wo der Songtext auf Englisch untertitelt ist:
This song is our statement against the war that Putin started in Ukraine.

On 24th February 2022 Russia began a wide scale military attack on Ukraine. Russian bombs and rockets destroyed Ukrainian homes, schools, hospitals, wrecking towns and destroying lives.
We believe that Putin’s regime is a terrorist regime, and Putin himself, his officials, generals and propagandists are war criminals.

The chorus is based on the words of a captured Russian conscript soldier who, in a telephone conversation with his mother, said "Mom, there are no Nazis here, don't watch TV." Russian propaganda daily poisons the hearts of people with hatred.

Those who oppose Putin are imprisoned, poisoned with military poisons and killed. The tradition of political poisoning for more than 100 years, "laboratory x" - the first laboratory of military poisons created by the NKVD. Opposition figures of anti-government movements became victims of the "experiments". Putin and the FSB are proud of this "tradition" and continue it: Alexander Litvinenko, Sergei Skripal, Vladimir Kara-Murza, Pyotr Verzilov, Alexei Navalny.

Russia has continued its military aggression on the territory of Ukraine since 2014, when Russian troops annexed Crimea and began the occupation of the Donbass region. Every day since then Ukraine has had to fight for the right to live and for freedom, fight to guarantee its sovereignty.

During all these years, the international community has looked for compromise and conducted business with Russia, at the same time sponsoring Putin’s cruel war. The Kremlin receives billions of Euros from the sale of oil and gas and each day this money converts into Ukrainian blood.

We call for:
1. An EMBARGO on the purchase of Russian oil and gas, on the sale of weapons and police ammunition to Russia.
2. ARREST the western bank accounts and property of Russian officials and oligarchs and introduce personal sanctions against them.
3. An INTERNATIONAL TRIBUNAL to try Vladimir Putin, employees of Russian state propaganda, army officers and everyone who is responsible for the genocide of the Ukrainian nation.

melden
melden