Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

NationStates - Dein eigener Staat

107 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Nationstates ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

18.08.2011 um 18:43
@17
willkommen

Anzeige
melden

18.08.2011 um 18:44
@Ferraristo

Hi :D

Bin mal nach Allmysteryland gezogen.

melden

18.08.2011 um 18:45
@17
sehr gut

melden

18.08.2011 um 19:06
Ich finds irgendwie hammermäßig, dass 16% meiner Einwohner durch Mord sterben :D

melden

18.08.2011 um 19:11
@17
bei mir sind 11% :D

melden

19.08.2011 um 16:19
wer ist The Celestial Realm of GRO III ?

melden

19.08.2011 um 16:25
@rutz
weis ich nicht

melden

19.08.2011 um 16:26
@rutz
warum was ist passiert?

melden

19.08.2011 um 16:27
@Ferraristo
10 minutes ago: The Celestial Realm of GRO III of the region Midgard proposed constructing embassies.

melden

19.08.2011 um 16:29
@rutz
soll ich das akzeptieren

der will eine botschaft gründen

melden

19.08.2011 um 16:36
@Ferraristo
warum nicht? .. klar

melden

19.08.2011 um 16:36
@rutz
Midgard ist immer gut :D

melden

20.08.2011 um 11:17
Leading Causes of Death

Sunburst 2%

WTF.. :D

melden

20.08.2011 um 17:07
@rutz
lol deine nation liegt wohl unter dem ozonloch :D

melden

20.08.2011 um 17:09
:D

melden

20.08.2011 um 17:10
achja falls einer von euch eine witzige issue hat oder andere lustige sachen passieren kann man es
gerne hier eintragen :D

melden

21.08.2011 um 13:56
South Doomerica is ranked 1st in The AllmysteryLand
:cool:

melden

21.08.2011 um 14:24
@rutz
Du bist unter den top 5% der nackesten Nationen.

Gg

melden

21.08.2011 um 14:26
ja ich wiess :troll:

melden

21.08.2011 um 15:30
lol

The Issue

Several musicians have recently produced songs in which "Violet" sings silly and offensive things, causing outcries of horror from the Order of Violet.

The Debate

"THIS IS BLASPHEMY!" shouts Beth du Pont, Grand High Poobah of the Order of Violet. "Our holy scriptures specifically forbid any portrayal of our prophet's most holy voice. We cannot permit people to slander and mock our prophet and insult all of us. These people are simply doing this to see if we are extremists. Death to the blasphemers!"

Speaking anonymously and from hiding, one of the musicians says, "It was just meant to be a joke! I never thought that they'd take it so seriously. I just wanted to give them a little ribbing like I do the other major religions of Pastafarianism and Frisbeetarianism." Billy Jefferson glances over their shoulder to see if anyone is watching, "Please don't try to figure out who I am. I'm scared for my safety. The government should protect my freedom to insult whomever I want. Freedom of speech should hold nothing sacred, not even God."

"Freedom of speech is important, but so is freedom of religion. Surely we can strike some sort of balance?" says Konrad Broadside, chief spokesperson for the TMSOC (the The Metallands Society of Compromisers). "Freedom of speech comes with a responsibility. People must avoid anything that insults another's religion, and if they aren't willing to do it themselves, the government must enforce it."

"His Holiness, the Grand High Poobah of Violet, has the right idea, but the wrong religion," says Aaron Li, the Prelate of Primary Public Relations for the fanatical organization The Metallands's Concerned Citizens for Our God. "This nation needs an official religion, and not support the Godless heathens who worship the idolotrous Violet. Appoint me as your spiritual adviser an I'll ensure that all people worship God in the correct way."

"They've got it all wrong. Freedom of speech isn't the problem, religion is!" shouts Billy Shiomi, at a local AA (Atheists Anonymous) meeting. "If religion were outlawed, this problem would solve itself. Just send them in for medical treatment. After all, anyone who believes in some big invisible dude who can do anything is clearly nuts."

Anzeige

melden