Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

NationStates - Dein eigener Staat

107 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Nationstates ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

25.08.2011 um 13:59
@Ferraristo

Wo kann man das einstellen?

Anzeige
melden

25.08.2011 um 14:01
@17
unter einstellungen

melden

25.08.2011 um 14:01
ich meite settings

melden

25.08.2011 um 14:03
@Ferraristo

Also muss ich meine bisherige Währung ändern? Ich dachte, man kann zusätzlich die Gemeinschaftswährung einstellen^^

Naja, der Gulden ist stylisch. Den schreib ich gerne rein :D

melden

25.08.2011 um 14:05
@17
ne schreib einfach hinter deine währung "and The Gulden"

melden

25.08.2011 um 14:05
@Ferraristo

Das mein ich ja. Mach ich jetzt mal.

melden

25.08.2011 um 14:06
@Ferraristo

So ^^

melden

25.08.2011 um 14:08
Mal sehen, ob die Zahl meiner Herzkrankheitstoten sinkt, jetzt wo ich Fleisch essen zu verbieten im Begriff bin. :D

melden

25.08.2011 um 14:08
@17
geb den grünen keine macht!
das würde dein land zerstören :D

melden

25.08.2011 um 14:09
@Ferraristo

Nö, würde es nicht. Mein Land ist so gestaltet, dass ich selbst gerne darin leben würde. :D

melden

25.08.2011 um 14:10
@17
omg DU bist ein grüner! :D

melden

25.08.2011 um 14:11
@Ferraristo

Eher ein Alternativer ^^

melden

25.08.2011 um 14:12
naja mein staat ist auch naja fast mein traum staat :D

melden

25.08.2011 um 14:13
@Ferraristo

Dafür ist das Spiel ja da... ich finds gut, dass man keinen Krieg führen kann, dafür gibts genug andere Spiele.

melden

25.08.2011 um 14:13
@17
genau

melden

25.08.2011 um 14:14
lol:

During the construction of a new Hyper-Mega-Ultra-Super Mall, construction workers have unearthed what appears to be an ancient temple. A furious debate has arisen between those who wish to preserve it, and those who need their retail therapy.

melden

04.09.2011 um 13:18
A group of concerned parishioners and soccer moms has petitioned the government of South Doomerica to outlaw heavy metal music, which they fear is a bad influence on youngsters.

"Heavy metal music is a plague in our good nation and its God-fearing people!" argues local priest and easy listening advocate Jennifer Bush. "Just the other day, I heard a song by some group called Hell's Irate Puppies with a sinful quantity of bass and drum... oh, and there were probably some lines about killing parents, too, I'd imagine! It's vital that we ban this music, and remove this terrible influence from our children's lives! Think of the children!"

"Whoa, man... what's with the, like, censorship and stuff?" asks Fleur Frederickson, scruffy-haired bassist of the popular speed metal band The Destroyinators. "You can't, like, censor the music, man. That's how we express ourselves! Every bass beat is me baring my soul! Every howl is me complainin' about how my parents tried to kick me out of their basement! Besides, what's wrong with Satan? He's just misunderstood anyway. I say promote the arts, man!"

"You know, this heavy metal issue has me thinking," says Calvin Christmas, your brother, over your weekly game of cribbage. "If these long-haired freaks want to put out their devil-worshipping metal, why don't we let them? Of course, we'll put a little subliminal propoganda into every song... after all, don't these guys owe their freedom of expression to you?"

melden

04.09.2011 um 15:19
@rutz
lol
und was hast du genommen?

melden

04.09.2011 um 15:50
numero 2

melden

09.09.2011 um 09:13
lol

The Issue

An organized crowd of leather-clad individuals, some of whom are on leashes, are protesting against discrimination for those who share their interests.

The Debate

"We happen to express our love differently, with different hobbies and activities," explains BDSM enthusiast Konrad Rifkin, while wearing needle-sharp spiked heels and holding a whip. "Shops exist to cater to the needs of 'normal' people, but do you have ANY idea how hard it is to get a quality whip? A little support for our hobbies would be appreciated!"

"Yeah," exclaims Larry Jones, another enthusiast, wearing nothing but a collar, "and like other couples, we want the right to display our affection in public. If Master wants to take me walkies in public, he should be able to."

Naki Falopian dissents wholeheartedly. "This is not about showing affection--this is about moral decency. Think of the children, for God's sake! Think of the children! We must criminalize and eliminate this perversion to keep them safe. Which of course means a special task force to track down and capture these cretins!"

Anzeige

melden