Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

22.10.2014 um 10:17
@Grymnir
Well, I would say, it´s even 5 am in USA. Ok there are some timezones in the US but I think none of them says that it´s 4 am.

@desparil
Nope you didn´t, I think. You´ve been busy beeing upset about capslock. ^^

Und was ist LaTeX ? Noch nie gehört. Selbst ich als Wissenschaftler.

@El_Gato
Listening comprehention ? Das Wort hab ich schonmal in der Schule gehört. Lange her.

melden

22.10.2014 um 10:18
@NyancatOpal
4:20 blaze it

melden

22.10.2014 um 10:18
god damit.

melden

22.10.2014 um 10:19
@NyancatOpal

Hörverständnis. Da sind Untertitel, wenn sie denn mit dem gesprochenen Text übereinstimmen, ein verdammt gutes Werkzeug dafür.

melden

@NyancatOpal
I remember my School book: ,,When its six in the Evening here, its Lunch time in New York"

-6 atlantische Zeit, -10 pazifische ;)

melden

@NyancatOpal
Wikipedia: LaTeX

melden

22.10.2014 um 10:20
@Grymnir
-9 Pacific, they're only 3 hours different from us

melden

22.10.2014 um 10:21
@Grymnir

You don't capitalize words in English except if they're names of people, countries and the such. Oh, and the beginning of a sentence, of course.

melden

22.10.2014 um 10:21
@El_Gato
He knows, I've mentioned it to him. He just likes to type that way.

melden

22.10.2014 um 10:23
@desparil

Oh, i messed up. But school was 11 Years ago, so its just normal that i didnt keep everything ^^

@El_Gato

Partially i do that on porpurse, partially it happens by accident. Im used to it from Saxon (äääh, German).
And i dont like if Germans write German without capitals, which has become common since SMS where invented...

1x zitiertmelden

22.10.2014 um 10:24
@Grymnir
Eh, that's not unique to German. Tons (or tonnes, if you're British :P: ) of people write English without capitals online or in text messages, too.

melden

22.10.2014 um 10:25
@desparil
Oh ok. First I wanted to say, thats bullshit (the LaTex Software) but then I scrolled down to the example and I thought: i could have used this for my Bachelor Exam.

melden

22.10.2014 um 10:25
Zitat von GrymnirGrymnir schrieb:And i dont like if Germans write German without capitals, which has become common since SMS where invented...
Oh, me neither. And I hate it if people do it on purpose just because they're lazy.

@desparil

Yeah, but that doesn't equate to German. In German this is far more perceptible.

melden

22.10.2014 um 10:28
Also ich bemühe mich die Groß und Kleinschreibung im Deutschen wie im Englischen zu beachten.
(Sonst kommt ja Hudomi mit seinem Grammar Nazi ^^)

melden

22.10.2014 um 10:28
@NyancatOpal

Und nicht nur der. :troll:

melden

22.10.2014 um 10:29
@El_Gato
We may not use nearly as many mid-sentence capitals in proper writing, but not capitalizing the word 'I' looks really bad in English. A lower-case i just sitting in the middle of a sentence just looks awkward and out-of-place.

melden

22.10.2014 um 10:29
@desparil
Like AN said, you really cant compare that. In German every second Word is a noun or a Name ^^

@El_Gato

Jeah i think it is not that complicated to write capitals with a Dashboard, just hit caps and everything is fine. With the cellphone it is a bit more complex, a got to admit that i often dont capitalize there either.

1x zitiertmelden

22.10.2014 um 10:30
Wobei wir wieder beim Thema Caps Lock Day wären ^^

melden

22.10.2014 um 10:31
@desparil

Indeed. And that's why we capitalize it even if we have an idle chat. :Y:
Zitat von GrymnirGrymnir schrieb:a got to admit that i often dont capitalize there either.
Me too. It's just not worth the effort.

@NyancatOpal

Untersteh dich...!

melden

22.10.2014 um 10:32
@El_Gato
Because nobody does it. Does it work better with smartphones? I mean, they should be smart enough to recognize Nouns :D

melden