Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony: Friendship is Magic

40.401 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Freundschaft, Pony, Friendship Is Magic ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

03.06.2014 um 20:12
@Niederbayern88
Tschüss

@El_Gato
Maybe. I'm okay with the same picture being posted if it's been a few months, though. Just not seeing the same ones three times per day - small reaction gifs excepted, those are okay whenever.

But yeah, I'd be all for uploading my mind into some sort of Matrix if possible. I'm just not sure if that's actually a possibility. It's possible that the brain is an inseparable part of your being, and that if you replaced it completely then you would cease to be. That's something that we'd need some Nazi Science to figure out, though, because the restrictions on human experimentation right now would never allow us to find out. Regardless, I'd definitely be on board with replacing everything possible with superior cybernetic parts.

melden

03.06.2014 um 20:17
@desparil

Indeed and I don't think that our personalities, our spirit and all that really depends on the existence and well-being of our bodies. For you see, this is just data. And you can copy all data. Or transfer it.
We might believe now that this will never be possible but if you think about it, the people who lived one hundred years ago thought it would never be possible that humanity would set foot on the moon. We did. We will set foot on Mars and we will achieve interstellar travel.
With technology advanced enough, there is no telling whether if it is magic or not.
So, I think that mind-uploading will be possible some time in the future. Preferable when we are still alive, but yeah, you get the idea.

melden

03.06.2014 um 20:20
Unsterblichkeit dauert nicht mehr lang^^
http://motherboard.vice.com/de/read/ein-molekularer-jungbrunnen-repariert-gehirn-und-muskeln?trk_source=popular

melden

03.06.2014 um 20:22
@El_Gato
Well the issue is one of consciousness. I don't doubt that we'll be able to make exact copies of minds someday. However, if that copy is, in terms of consciousness, an identical but separate person, then it wouldn't extend one's life in quite the way that people conventionally desire.

melden

03.06.2014 um 20:23
@Niederbayern88
@Fluttershy

Muss euch beiden schon etwas recht geben ._.
Klar etwas Off Topic ist schon ganz nett und nicht verkehrt aber mir ist das hier schon etwas zu viel (und das obwohl ich erst seit 2 Tagen dabei bin).

@El_Gato
@desparil
Besonders euer Gespräch könntet ihr genauso in einem privaten Chat abhalten. Nichts gegen euch persönlich aber mich stört das auch ein wenig :\

melden

03.06.2014 um 20:26
@desparil

There might be a solution to that. Your body doesn't consist of the same atoms as it did seven years ago. It continually regenerates and replaces atoms with other ones. We could make our brains in a matter of a few years consisting entirely out of metal or whatever.
This new brain could then be removed safely from the body and connect it to whatever you like.

melden

03.06.2014 um 20:28
@El_Gato
Yeah, I had thought about that as a possible solution. Like I said, we just need some of that Nazi Science™ to test it. XD

@Schnitzeldroid
keep-calm-and-love-unicornia-1

melden

03.06.2014 um 20:29
@Schnitzeldroid
Ach das hatte ich ja ganz vergessen^^

melden

03.06.2014 um 20:29
@desparil

1936 - evil nazi robot science super

:trollbier:

melden

03.06.2014 um 20:33
@Oberknecht17
=D ^+^ /)
Dankeschen :P

1x zitiertmelden
melden

03.06.2014 um 20:34
@Schnitzeldroid
Jo, ich habe auch noch nicht es gesagt. Willkommen!

melden

03.06.2014 um 20:34
@Schnitzeldroid
Zitat von SchnitzeldroidSchnitzeldroid schrieb:Dankeschen
Ich nehm alles zurück.
tumblr m0smg41y5J1r3k1m8o1 500
Grammar-Nazi-1613
:trollsanta:

melden

03.06.2014 um 20:35
@Oberknecht17
ABA det wa dock absichtlick. =D

1x zitiertmelden

03.06.2014 um 20:36
@Schnitzeldroid
Zitat von SchnitzeldroidSchnitzeldroid schrieb:ABA det wa dock absichtlick.
That picture makes it look massive 470ff

melden

03.06.2014 um 20:37
Ich weiss ja nicht welche Bilder Ihr schon kennt oder nicht aber besser doppelt als gar nicht =D
download 20140426 195217

melden

03.06.2014 um 20:38
@Schnitzeldroid
5a2288e527555b123d1ab60cb5863489

melden

03.06.2014 um 20:38
@Schnitzeldroid
Wen denkst du dass du bist, John F. Kennedy?

melden

03.06.2014 um 20:39
@desparil
Das kannst du zumindest nicht ausschließen, oder hast du je seinen Leichnam gesehen?....

melden

03.06.2014 um 20:39
@desparil

JFK? WHERE!?

guns sniper rifles my little pony flutte

melden