Mystery
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Coral Castle (oder:,,Rock Gate Park")

297 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Coral Castle ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

24.08.2012 um 21:44
Da Scheiden sich die Meinungen irgendwie. Manchmal steht da er war Ingenieur und manche sagen er is nach der 4. Klasse raus :D

Kann mir aber gut Vorstellen das er keine hohe Schulbildung hatte und das alles einfach so Gelernt hat. Das war in der Damaligen Zeit öfters der Fall.

Hab das selber mal erlebt bei einer Einsiedler Familie, deren Sohn noch nie auf einer Schule war. Er hat ein Buch über Elektrik zum Geburtstag bekommen und anhand von diesem Buch ein Windrad gebaut das die Familie mit Strom versorgte :D

Sowas würd ich nich zusammen bringen wenn einer danaben steht und mir zeigt wie es geht :D

Anzeige
melden

24.08.2012 um 21:49
Es wäre auch, nimmt man die Magnet Theorie, äußerst Vorteilhaft wenn man wissen würde wie das Gestein das er verwendete aufgebaut ist um zu sehen ob es in irgend einer art und weise Magnetisch ist oder es sich aufladen lässt. Zum beispiel durch besonders hohen Erz anteil oder sowas.

melden

24.08.2012 um 23:09
Also zunächst denke ich nicht, dass er das Rad aus Schrott gebaut hat und dass dann zufälligerweise Magnete dabei waren die er erwischt hat fürs Zahnrad. Wie wahrscheinlich ist das?

Welche Schulbildung er hatte, spielt dabei erstmal auch keine grosse Rolle. Ich glaube eher, dass da die natürliche Neugier Das Hauptkriterium ist.

@emanon hat ja ein text zitiert, der vermutet dass die Steine gegossen sind. Um das rauszufinden müssten wir wissen, ob es diese Steine in der Natur auch gibt. Wenn ja, gbt es sie in der Nähe des Standorts?
Wenn es sie so in der Natur nicht gibt, müssen Sie ja gegossen sein.

melden

24.08.2012 um 23:12
@alliswrong

richtig. man kann durchaus herausfinden, woher die steine stammen bzw ob sie künstlich hergestellt worden sind. ich empfinde dieses thema als recht interessant, aber es bleiben zur (erst einmal) rationalen klärung einige fragen offen.

melden

24.08.2012 um 23:27
Ich glaube man kommt nicht drum rum die Fragen zu strukturieren. Erstmal alle Fragen die es zu dem Thema gibt sammeln, und einzeln beantworten. Erst dann kann man eventuell etwas daraus ableiten.

melden

28.06.2013 um 12:30
I have the solution of Coral Castle. I figured most of it out months ago, but a week ago put finishing touches on the theory. I am constructing one now, slowly. My income is limited.
I can explain in every detail how this works down to the particle level. Nobody else on earth can do this as far as I know, unless they are hiding deep in some secret organization.
I have Tesla's best secrets, but this is only icing on the cake.
mikefromspace on youtube

melden

28.06.2013 um 13:29
@HANSON71
Care to elaborate?

melden

28.06.2013 um 20:47
It's very simple. In 1995 I found the key to understanding the particle physics that makes it, and everything else work like making atoms cycle, it is this;
Elementary particles will decay in space, and in the dual funnel collision point of galaxy centers, which appears to be a black hole consuming from all directions, but it is not. Infact, there are no black holes and was no big bang. I have alternate explanations and have solved all mysteries of the cosmos but have not published my work. Now to make particles, large stars are a medium used to compress small particles back into large particles again. They flow out , while the energy of time's decay flows in.
This opposition of flow creates seven different levels of grouping for the largest 3 particles present in magnetic current. They range from 3 to the final form which is 8 around 1.
If you stack the 7th format which has 9 particles on top itself, it looks like 16 around 1 from the direction where the greatest mach angles of interaction take place. A jet aircraft creates behind it a mach pocket where there is no air. Particles do something similar with DeBroglie waves. I hope that translated correctly.
Time begins with the most energetic particle, the electron neutrino. It rules the progressive kinetic reaction that forms transition from one group of particles to the next as it's force slows down.
That transition is the change in positron state. The amplitude of a positron determines it's form.
In space, loss of energy is most commonly seen as positron states change from form 9 to form 8, 7, 6,5,4,3. The 2 stickiest forms are 7 and 9. These are what give surface tension. They give structural convivence. (aligned order.) Now you should understand that loss is the same as a form 9 inside with form 7 outside , with all others tapered into this.
Now consider the opposite where 9 is out, and 7 is inside. This is what Leedskalnin's flywheel does.
Why? It is an ion charge modulator, not a magnetic pole modulator. The proof is there. The magnet array is insulated with a ceramic fabric that prevents electrical contact of it with other parts.
The flywheel is just one part in this secret circuit. The distributor tongue inside is positioned perfect to discharge it's ground with all the iron in the castle , before it ends on the magneto block that sits aside the flywheel. Each distributor discharge is a 90 degree section, and takes place just before reaching positive out, negative in. The poles are not ion charge, but they are in bias to ion charges opposite.

The coils on the wall fit into the pipe. The smallest one gives electricity because the iron around them all creates an imploding carrier wave against higher frequency waves made by generators that are running with the coils that exist both inside and outside of the flywheel. The purpose here is to convert a low frequency core wave into energy of high frequency again for perpetual operation since pump z waves combine if set in sync yet out of phase though a nonlinear medium.
I learned this secret by reading about the Philadelphia Experiment.
The coil inside gives those 6 poles.
Over 3 grounds, from flywheel, to castle iron, to tripod iron, ; the effect is to push the end of the positive pole away because it is heavy, slow, weak, but also the most inductive. When those particles concentrate together, it is as heavy as gold, and will rain down to any gravity source to displace the mass. This is why Ed put wood wedges under a stone when it was already wrapped in a cable.
If you wish to build your own flywheel, I have started a club where you pay a small fee to join.
There is a massive amount of data on the disc you get including three dimensional plans for use in the Blender program 2.49B.
Find me on youtube, user mikefromspace

melden

28.06.2013 um 21:01
The translator is not perfect, sorry. I do not know German.
If anyone knows a human translator it would help.

The simpler version of what I just wrote is this;

Time appears to work in reverse in the flywheel at Coral Castle. It is not actually in reverse, but the reactions of loss are reversed. This wheel has 24 poles that work in 1/4 sections because of hidden coils inside the cement. This polarizes ion flow and matches sections to 180 degree opposites.

Each hidden coil is on it's closest approach when the magneto block is there and the distributor is about to make a discharge to connect the 2 grounds at a time just before cycle peak. It works like compression on your engine, taking advantage of this peak of compression.

There are many secrets to making this machine work. Just one part made wrong or in the wrong position, and you fail. Everything has to balance.

The one I am building will lift itself, and have 3 lift points, so that it can be tilted and be laterally maneuverable. A left tilt moves the platform right. This is opposite a helicopter. The only sound you will hear is the hum of the generator motors. The flight speed is over 2500 miles per hour and does this protected by it's own ionosphere to deflect bullets , birds, and even missiles.

I have also designed a new solid state coil only version that might be fitted into a backpack or even a skateboard. It works using pulse discharge ion orbit to replace the need for centrifugal extraction done by ac motors.

mikefromspace

1x zitiertmelden

28.06.2013 um 21:09
@HANSON71
Do you have some kind of prototype?
At the moment, your explanations appears to be needlessly complicated. There are much simpler explanations, how some guy could have hurled some largish rocks. Blocks and tackles comes to my mind.

melden

28.06.2013 um 21:19
@HANSON71
Zitat von HANSON71HANSON71 schrieb:The one I am building will lift itself, and have 3 lift points, so that it can be tilted and be laterally maneuverable. A left tilt moves the platform right. This is opposite a helicopter. The only sound you will hear is the hum of the generator motors. The flight speed is over 2500 miles per hour and does this protected by it's own ionosphere to deflect bullets , birds, and even missiles.
is this comparable with Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov - insect antigravity ?
http://www.keelynet.com/greb/greb.htm (Archiv-Version vom 08.07.2013)

melden

29.06.2013 um 02:26
Nein, ich habe nicht davon gehört. Meine Arbeit ist ganz allein meine eigene. Ich brauche nicht, jemanden zu kopieren.
Die meisten der Menschen, die so tun discoveres durch Zufall zu machen. In meiner Arbeit ist nichts durch Zufall. Ich habe die Physik extreme Detail konstruiert.

melden

29.06.2013 um 09:32
Dann soll er mal sein Hooverboard vermarkten und sich danach dann gleich den Nobelpreis abholen.

melden

01.07.2013 um 13:49
Das Geheimnis, wie Leedskalnin ganz alleine diese Arbeiten im Schutz der Dunkelheit bewältigen konnte, ist bis heute ungeklärt. Er selbst verriet es niemandem, sondern gab lediglich preis: ,,Ich habe das Geheimnis der Pyramiden entdeckt und weiss, wie die Ägypter und die alten Baumeister in Peru, Yucatan und Asien ihre riesigen Monumente erbauen konnten, unter Verwendung einfachster Werkzeuge."

Weiterhin behauptete er, die ,,Wirkkraft des Magnetismus" sehen könne, was ihm verraten würde, wie er die jeweiligen Steine bewegen könne. Er habe die Naturgesetze der ,,Heiligen Geometrie und des Gewichts" wiederentdeckt.
Wenn das so ist, dann danken wir dem "netten" Mann doch mal ganz herzlich, dass er seine Geheimnisse mit ins Grab genommen hat, statt sie der Menschheit zur Verfügung zu stellen.

Wie Magnetismus helfen soll, tonnenschwere Steine zu bewegen, verstehe ich nicht. Sofern es keine Eisenerze sind. Sind es aber wohl auch nicht.

1x zitiertmelden

01.07.2013 um 14:00
Zitat von NationNation schrieb:Wie Magnetismus helfen soll, tonnenschwere Steine zu bewegen, verstehe ich nicht.
Da gibt es ja auch nichts zu verstehen. Der Mann benutzte Flaschenzüge, Winden, Rollen, Hebel,etc... wie man hier sehr schön sehen kann:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdiW-FiO1mk

melden

01.07.2013 um 14:19
@poipoi

Aber er hat doch wenigstens die Rollhölzer und Flaschenzüge von Aliens bekommen, oder?

melden

21.07.2013 um 13:00
@HANSON71

Feel free to use english in this thread. I think it would work better than your german - no offense, by the way :D

melden

22.11.2013 um 15:55
gibt es zu dem thema hier schon neue erkenntnisse?

ich möchte gern alle die sich mit dem geheimnis beschäftigen wie dieser Edward Leedskalnin, die alten ägypter und die anderen alten hochkulturen die tonnenschweren lasten bewegt haben auffordern sich mit den erkenntnissen von Axel Klitzke auseinander zu setzten. ich denke dort ist der schlüssel zu diesen geheimissen zu finden...ich bin kein sehr guter mathematiker, aber ich kann gut zusammenhänge erkennen.

schaut euch bitte die vorträge von dem axel klitzke an ich bin mir sicher irgendwer wird den schlüssel finden! auch wenn die vorträge teilweise ziemlich lang und zäh sind und er mit massig zahlen um sich wirft. aber diese zahlen sind sehr wichtig und vor allem hab ich sie auf den fotos von dem Edward Leedskalnin wiedergefunden! ich hab den herrn klitzke auch grad eine mail geschickt damit er sich das mal ansieht falls er den herrn leedskalnin noch nicht kennt.

melden

24.11.2013 um 20:05
@EZTerra

Schreib doch mal was zu den Ansichten dieses Axel Klitzke.

Der Name sagt mir nichts.

melden
Halbu ehemaliges Mitglied

Link kopieren
Lesezeichen setzen

24.11.2013 um 20:13
@Kc
Mir auch nichts.Aber das hat wahrlich nichts zu bedeuten.
Ich muss da an die alte Levitas Legende denken.Die entstammt doch auch von den frühen Hochkulturen.

Anzeige

melden