Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

08.09.2015 um 02:38
@Dekujunge

Ja wenn du net wirklich was Verwertbares dazu sagst, dann kann ich auch nix hilfreiches zu sagen.

melden

08.09.2015 um 02:38
@Dekujunge
Hudomis Feind?

melden

08.09.2015 um 02:39
@Schnitzeldroid
weird al , aka Cheesesandwich
@El_Gato
sie ist wie ich doch eigentlich ist sie mehr wie ein Schützling für mich

melden

08.09.2015 um 02:40
@Dekujunge

Ich hoffe doch, daß sie mindestens 18 ist. :troll:

melden

08.09.2015 um 02:40
@El_Gato
fast X/ deswegen aber sie denkt total anders

melden

08.09.2015 um 02:41
Wie dem auch sei, ich muss jetzt pennen gehen.

melden

08.09.2015 um 02:42
@El_Gato
n8 :/

melden

08.09.2015 um 02:42
@El_Gato
n8.

melden

08.09.2015 um 03:07
Bin dann auch weg, Gute N8 ihr Seeanemonen.

melden
melden
melden

08.09.2015 um 03:15
Youtube: A-Team Intro High Quality
A-Team Intro High Quality
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rghFcaAuxaQ (Video: Cutie Mark Crusaders - A-Team)

melden

08.09.2015 um 11:30
@El_Gato
God is irrelevant for our discussion here. Science already knows what makes us age and eventually die. Now all they need to do is to stop the aging process. That means, immortality comes of course with eternal youth. Pretty neat, huh?
You didn't get my point. Obviously, religion isn't relevant to this discussion, I never implied that. I simply compared my thoughts about the possibility of something like a god with my thoughts about the possibility of humanity achieving immortality. In conclusion, I don't think humanity will ever achieve immortality but I have no possible way of knowing that.
Of course there are things in space which could not only kill us, but ALL life on Earth. Gamma rays from dying stars for example. Because they travel as fast as light, we cannot see them until they hit us and then it'll be too late.
Exactly.
Who said anything about infinity? I certainly didn't.
No, you didn't, I did in my previous post.
2. I don't really see any reason for it. I simply don't think life is meant to be infinite, death is a natural end to it. It seems weird.
Since you wanted me to elaborate on my thought, I did :P:
Sure, but until then it is a VERY long time (about 10¹⁰⁰ years) and long before that we could migrate to other universes which are still fresh and young like ours.
If that is even possible and humanity is capable of doing so then^^
Like you said, there isn't really such a thing as infinity because we can never reach it. As for now, immortality to me means that human lifespan can be extended indefinitely. I for one am curious what the future my bring.
Interstellar travel and stuff like that.
I'm curious, too, but it will never possibly affect us anymore because we will be long dead by then. So especially for us, it will be irrelevant. What I'm aiming at is that since infinity as such possibly doesn't exist, even if you are immortal by todays standards, your life won't be infinite. Thus, you're merely porcrastinating the inevitable death. It may be a much longer lifespan but ultimately you will cease to exist, no matter what, so everything you did in your life will become trivial since you are no more.

Good this fucking argument ist pretty pessimistic and depressing when you look at it that way. Meh.

In the end, this is my argument for animals not needing to artificially expand their lifespan and other stuff :P:

1x zitiertmelden
melden

08.09.2015 um 12:36
Youtube: Aviators - Dragonheart (MLP Song)
Aviators - Dragonheart (MLP Song)
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

Neues Aviators Album ist draußen :P:

melden
melden

08.09.2015 um 12:44
@Zerco
-Die BILD berichtet :troll:

melden

08.09.2015 um 12:45
@Schnitzeldroid

Will gar nicht wissen was die BILD dazu schreiben würde :trollbier: