Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

MJ~Leben u. Sterben~u das Geschehen danach!

23.746 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Mord, Michael Jackson, Verurteilung ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

19.06.2013 um 10:37
Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ 6h
the kids grief over MJ's death is so heartbreaking to hear.
3:37 AM - 19 Jun 13

Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ 6h
Kai Chase said Paris do not celebrate her birthday however there are pictures of her cake and tweets about a roller skate birthday party
Kai Chase erzählte, Paris feierte ihren Geburtstag nicht, aber es gibt Bilder von ihrem Kuchen und Tweets über eine Roller Skate Geburtstagsparty
3:28 AM - 19 Jun 13

bei LSA wurde gepostet, dass Paris ihren 12. Geburtstag auf der "Rollerway Skating Rink" in Glendale feierte ...
es gab auch im Jahr 2011 eine Party, als sie 13 wurde ...
die Userin erinnerte sich daran, dass LaTunta twitterte "Bin auf dem Heimweg, von einer Roller Skate Erlebnis Geburtstagsfeier meiner Nichte ".

ffm3

Anzeige
melden

19.06.2013 um 10:40
auch von LSA ....

tumblr m6aw2r2 Q9y1r4ohnvo1 1280Original anzeigen (0,4 MB)

melden

19.06.2013 um 10:49
es ist ein Video von Pearl, sorry ... einfach am Anfang "Ohren" zu ... :D

Paris Jackson Discusses MJ & Grace Rwaramba's Relationship
Youtube: Paris Jackson Discusses MJ & Grace Rwaramba's Relationship
Paris Jackson Discusses MJ & Grace Rwaramba's Relationship
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.
Pearl Jr Documentary Filmmaker ~ Veröffentlicht am 18.06.2013

Paris Jackson's deposition recorded on 3/21/2013

Played in court on 6/18/2013

Thanks 2 AEGlive's Marvin Putnam for having Jessica Stebbins send this to me.

Keep Michaeling!

melden

19.06.2013 um 17:21
CNN hat die Teil-Zeugenaussage von Paris ohne diese störende "Pearl-Stimme" ... :)

Paris, Prince Jackson's testimony shown in Jackson death trial

By Alan Duke, CNN
June 19, 2013 -- Updated 1034 GMT (1834 HKT)

<object width="416" height="234" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep_1286"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_embed_2x_container.swf?site=cnn&profile=desktop&context=embedwww&videoId=crime/2013/06/19/sot-paris-jackson-testimony.cnn&contentId=crime/2013/06/19/sot-paris-jackson-testimony.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_embed_2x_container.swf?site=cnn&profile=desktop&context=embedwww&videoId=crime/2013/06/19/sot-paris-jackson-testimony.cnn&contentId=crime/2013/06/19/sot-paris-jackson-testimony.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="234"></embed></object>

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

* Jackson lawyers tell judge Paris is unavailable for live testimony because she's hospitalized
* AEG Live lawyers show jurors video of Paris and Prince Jackson's depositions
* Jackson chef Kai Chase reveals intimate details of Michael Jackson's life with his children
* Paris is "devastated and lost" four years after father's death, Chase says

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Paris and Prince Jackson made their first appearances Tuesday in the wrongful death trial against their father's last concert promoter.

AEG Live lawyers played short video clips from the depositions of Michael Jackson's oldest children in court to counter testimony from their chef.

Kai Chase, who cooked for the singer and his three children in the last months of his life, described what she said was Jackson's physical deterioration just before his death.

Jackson was strong, healthy and active in April, but was so weak by June that Prince, then 12, had to help his father walk up stairs, Chase testified.

Chase also repeated the testimony she gave in the criminal trial of Dr. Conrad Murray about the day Jackson died.

But her most dramatic words were about how Michael Jackson's death affected his children -- Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson, whom she now cooks for at their grandmother's home.

"They talk about their father a lot," Chase said. "It's just something that they'll never get over -- the love and how much they miss their father."

Jackson's mother and three children are suing AEG Live, contending the concert promoter was liable in his death because it negligently hired, retained or supervised Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

Murray told police he used the surgical anesthetic propofol to treat Jackson's insomnia. The coroner ruled propofol killed him.

AEG Live lawyers argue Jackson chose and supervised Murray, and their executives had no way of knowing the doctor was using the dangerous treatment.

Paris testifies

The day Paris Jackson attempted suicide, AEG Live lawyers told reporters they couldn't promise not to use the 15-year-old's testimony in their defense. Since Paris is one of the plaintiffs, they were able to compel the teen to sit for two days of questioning in March.

Jackson lawyers, however, told the judge Tuesday that Paris is unavailable to appear in person since she is still being treated in a hospital. AEG Live is able to use the video recording of her deposition, which they began doing Tuesday afternoon.

The first clip shown to jurors was an answer to a question by AEG Live lawyer Marvin Putnam about former Jackson nanny Grace Rwaramba, who was fired two months before Jackson's death.

"My dad didn't like her, so he tried to, like, keep her away from us," Paris said. "So he sent her on errands a lot."

Her father was reluctant to fire Rwaramba because "he felt bad because she didn't really have a lot of money," she testified.

"He said she was sneaky and she wasn't an honest person and she lied a lot," Paris said.

Paris related an incident that happened when she was "really young." She prefaced the story by saying it was "real creepy" and "this is going to freak you out."

The nanny would sneak into a doctor's bedroom and "he'd wake up and she'd be in his bed," Paris said. "So, yeah, it's kind of creepy."

Putnam asked her why her father didn't just make her stay away. "He sent her to India to get some stuff," Paris said. "She kept coming back."

The AEG Live defense team apparently played the video to counter Chase's testimony about Rwaramba, who is expected to be a key Jackson witness later in the trial.

"This was the mother they knew," Chase said of Rwaramba. "She was there when they were born."

Paris' 'Daddy days'

"Being Daddy's little girl, she was devastated, devastated and lost," said Chase, who was with Paris every day until her attempted suicide on June 4, 2013. "She's looking, for there was so much love between her and her father. She's lost. She's searching. She's sad."

The "entire household" is worried about how Paris is dealing with the loss of her father four years ago, Chase said.

"Every girl needs their father," she said. "I would be devastated, too, if that happened to me."

Paris "breaks down, she cries," Chase said. "She talks about him."

"She's trying to find herself, trying to find who she is and it's taking a lot of love and understanding to keep her together," she said.

Chase told jurors about a very happy day for Paris -- her 11th birthday party in April 2009. Her father told the children they could eat whatever they wanted, which was a rare treat for them. Cheese pizza, hot wings and banana splits were on the menu, she said.

The dining room was decorated with Michael Jackson posters and album covers, while his music was played "because this is what she wanted for her 11th birthday," Chase testified. "She was just ecstatic."

"Just when you thought that was enough, he took his children to the backyard for a Cirque du Soleil-type performance for her," she said. Men on stilts, a woman inside a big balloon and circus acts "brought tears to my eyes ... It was the most beautiful expression of love I've ever seen."

"Paris hasn't had a birthday party since," Chase said. "She doesn't want one."

Paris "remembers the Daddy days and her birthday," she said.

Prince's testimony

Prince Jackson, 16, also made a brief video appearance in Tuesday's court session. AEG Live lawyers played a short clip from his deposition to counter Chase's testimony that Jackson was so weak at one point in June that his son, then 12, had to help him walk up stairs.

"Was there ever a time that he came home from rehearsals so tired that you had to help him upstairs?" Putnam asked Prince.

"I wouldn't be able to, but no," Prince answered.

Chase testified about Prince's relationship with his father and the devastation his death caused.

"Prince has always been, even at 12, the little man -- daddy's little man," she said. "He wanted his father to be very proud of him, which Michael was."

The teen has "the weight of the world is on his shoulders, the eldest, big brother and father figure to his siblings," Chase testified. "It's a lot for him, growing, liking girls. He wishes his father was here to give him advice. It's devastating to him."

Blanket's 'dance moves like his father'

Blanket, who was 7 when his father died, is now 11 and a fifth-grade graduate of his home school. "l keep thinking he's older because he's so smart," Chase said.

"As the littlest, he has his older siblings to protect him, but I still think the youngest child will be the most affected," she testified. "Being the baby, it's a lot of remembering what daddy did, and it's constant nonstop talking of him and his father's relationship together."

Like Prince and Paris, Blanket is "feeling a little lost as well," Chase said.

He has to dress up each day, even though he is taught by a tutor at the family's Calabasas, California, home. But he can wear what he wants on Fridays -- which usually is a T-shirt from the Cirque du Soleil "Immortal" show based on his father's music, Chase said. "He wears it constantly."

"He does dance moves like his father," she testified.

My 'junior clients'

Michael Jackson hired Chase as his family's chef without meeting her -- based on the recommendation of Prince, Paris and Blanket, she testified.

She first met with her "junior clients" in the kitchen of the rented Los Angeles mansion where they were living while Jackson prepared for his comeback concerts.

The interview involved a discussion of "everything from food to video games," she said. "They wanted to make sure I knew healthy food."

"'We eat healthy," Chase said the children told her. "We don't eat any beef or pork. Daddy likes apricots, we like fruit and Blanket likes mangoes."

"It just felt like this was a place I needed to be," Chase said. "It was a beautiful beginning."

Dining with Daddy

Meals were "their time to bond," Chase said. "This was his time with them privately."

Chase -- a graduate of the Cordon Bleu Culinary Academy in Paris -- would set the table with a different theme for each lunch, featuring recipes from different countries, so the children would learn something while eating.

"One day we would have east Indian food," she said. "We would discuss what part of India we were eating from."

The children looked forward to "comfort food Saturdays" -- which might include fried chicken -- to break up the monotony of healthy eating, she said.

Michael Jackson was "very much into Mexican" and his favorite meal was vegan tacos, she said. The Jackson lawyers showed jurors a photo of the dish Tuesday.

April: 'A good feeling of love'

Music echoing through the Carolwood Drive mansion was a mix of Disney, Rolling Stones, David Bowie and classical, Chase said. Fireplaces stayed burning despite the warm temperatures outside. "It was a good feeling," Chase testified.

Animals roaming through the home included a chocolate lab named Kenya, cats Katie and Thriller, a rabbit and a talking bird who would "whistle when pretty girls go by," Chase said.

Prince had a pet rat he carried around, while Paris would host tea parties in her backyard doll house for the animals. The dog would jump in the pool with the kids when they swam on Saturdays, Chase said.

The children would "run to him like lighting" when their father came home from a rehearsal," she said. "They would hang on him. It would bring tears to my eyes."

Jackson would play games with the children and read to them at the end of the day, she said. "His personality with his children was warm and loving."

Jackson was "a disciplinarian when it was needed," she said. The children had to be in bed at a certain time and school started on schedule.

Snail Farming

Jackson made sure school work was "interactive" for his children, including one science project for Paris that involved a night time hunt for snails, Chase said.

"So far we have a daddy snail, but we don't have a mommy and a baby snail," Paris told Chase one evening. That triggered a snail hunt around the mansion grounds, she said.

"I didn't know how he would feel about his daughter and me out snail hunting at night," she said, "but he was fine."

Jackson joined them in constructing a snail farm in glass vases on the kitchen counter.

'Box of Happiness'

After working for Jackson in March and April, Chase was suddenly dismissed in May because of what Jackson's assistant told her was "a change of management." She was not allowed to say good bye to the children, she said.

The assistant called her back a month later and asked her to return to the job, which she did. But this time, her paychecks would be cut by AEG Live, she was told.

Paris greeted her return with a gift. It was a shoe box filled with stuffed animals and coloring books she called a "Box of Happiness."

Paris learned "giving" from her father, she said.

"She'd go get clothing maybe she wasn't wearing anymore and she would cut them to make them into little skirts and hand sew them," Chase said.

"I'm making these little skirts that I'm going to put in a box and ship overseas to others that aren't as privileged," she said Paris told her.

Empty pantry, declined credit

The happy home she left in April was changed when she returned in June, Chase said. It was three weeks before Jackson died there.

"The kitchen pantry was bare, and the only things in the refrigerator were Coca-Colas, Red Bull and Starbuck's coffee drinks, which I know Mr. Jackson was not drinking," the chef said.

When Chase went to the grocery store to stock up the Jackson credit card was declined, she said.

Jackson himself "looked very different," she said. "He appeared very weak. He looked thinner, undernourished."

The "obvious difference" in Jackson from April to June "concerned me greatly," Chase said.

"He came to me and pulled me to the side and said 'Where have you gone? I had no idea you left. I need you to keep me healthy. I'm working hard. They're killing me,'" she testified.

"He told me 'I need you to keep me healthy. I don't know why you left. I need you to keep me and my children healthy.' I looked at him with great concern," she said. "When he said that ... I thought he was being overworked. He was over rehearsed."

Jackson was excited that she would again be feeding him, she said.

"I knew I had to get this man as healthy as a possible, but I did not know why he was deteriorating," she said.

Another change she witnessed in June was the presence of Dr. Conrad Murray. He paid some visits in April, but he was there almost every day in June, she said. The doctor would bring empty oxygen tanks from Jackson's upstairs bedroom each morning.

"I was concerned," Chase testified. "I had no idea what they were used for. I didn't ask, but it was strange."

The world would later learn that Murray was using oxygen when he administered propofol each night to put Jackson to sleep.

'A loud crash'

The Jackson lawsuit alleges that AEG Live executives, including CEO Randy Phillips and Co-CEO Paul Gongaware, pressured Murray to have Jackson at more rehearsals. They cite a meeting they believe was held at Jackson's home around the second week of June as evidence.

Jackson, wearing a surgical mask and covered by several layers of clothing, appeared "scared and frightened" as he walked down his stairs to join Phillips, Gongaware, Dr. Murray and his manager Frank Dileo for the meeting in his parlor, Chase said.

"I immediately heard a loud crash," she testified. A "very, very expensive vase" sitting next to Jackson's chair was smashed.

Jackson "seemed very firm with them," she said. The judge would not let her tell jurors what she heard him saying to the AEG Live executives. But there were "loud voices" and everyone was talking over each other," she said.

Jackson left the meeting, followed by Dr. Murray, who seemed "very upset," she said.

"I can't take this s--t," Murray said, according to Chase.

When she saw Jackson later, he seemed to have "the weight of the world on his shoulders," she said. He was "concerned, frightened and scared; a lot of those emotions."

The day he died

Chase has publicly recounted several times the events at the house the day Michael Jackson died, including in interviews and testimony in Murray's criminal trial. She described it again Tuesday for jurors in the civil trial.

Dr. Murray "was panicked" as he screamed for Chase to call Prince and the security guard to go upstairs to help him.

"Hurry Dr. Murray needs you," she said she told Prince, who was playing in the den. "There may be something wrong with your father."

She returned to her lunch preparations, failing to alert the security guard in the shack near the kitchen door. Murray never asked her to call 911 for an ambulance.

Chase realized there was a grave problem when the housekeepers began crying "Mr. Jackson may be dead," she said. "You could feel the energy in the house was changing."

Prince screamed "Daddy" and Paris screamed a "blood curdling, out of her mind Daddy!"

"I grabbed them and held their hands and said 'Let's pray. Father God, please let nothing be wrong with this man.'"

Paramedics were soon running up the the stairs. Head of security Alberto Alvarez asked Chase to leave the house. "He'll be fine," Alvarez told her.

Chase did not see the Jackson children until she was allowed to visit with them weeks later. Katherine Jackson hired her as her family chef last July at the request of Prince, Paris and Blanket.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/19/showbiz/jackson-death-trial/index.html

melden

19.06.2013 um 17:37
Trying for some normality: Prince Jackson takes brother Blanket out for a day of retail therapy as sister Paris is still hospitalised after suicide bid

By Shyam Dodge
PUBLISHED: 00:56 GMT, 19 June 2013 | UPDATED: 02:58 GMT, 19 June 2013

With their sister Paris still undergoing treatment following her suicide attempt, Prince and Blanket Jackson took a break from the family troubles for a relaxing day at the mall.

The brothers appeared to be enjoying a taste of normality as they stopped off at the Westfield Topanga shopping centre in Northridge, California, with some friends, on Tuesday.

As they left the retail plaza, Prince was spotted carrying a small gift bag, perhaps containing a suitable get-well-soon token for his troubled sister.

article-2344186-1A643127000005DC-859 634
A normal day out: Prince and Blanket Jackson enjoyed a day away from the family drama as they shopped at a mall in Los Angeles, on Tuesday

The two boys looked to be in need of keeping their spirits up, as they were certainly still burdened with worry for their 15-year-old sister.

As Prince, 16, carried his small paper bag he furrowed his brow while wearing a simple hooded jumper with baggy shorts and black trainers.

Little Blanket, 10, wore his dark locks swept over his shoulders as he entertained himself with an action figure toy.

article-2344186-1A64311F000005DC-598 634
Doting brother: Prince, 16, is known for being a good older sibling as he carried a gift bag possibly for his troubled sister, who is still receiving treatment after her suicide bid
article-2344186-1A642AD1000005DC-967 634Original anzeigen (0,2 MB)
The entourage: The two boys were accompanied by bodyguards and nannies for the outing

The day of retail therapy was sure to have been a welcome break from the family troubles for Prince, who was said to have been feuding with Paris over her spending time with their biological mother Debbie Rowe, as he disapproved of their recent reconciliation.

But the suicide attempt also followed another difficult hurdle in their relationship.

Just days prior to her suicide bid Paris was reportedly told that she does not share the same biological father as her older brother, Prince.

article-2344186-1A642B65000005DC-224 634Original anzeigen (0,2 MB)
Keeping current: The 16-year-old also carried some issues of news magazines as he walked back to his waiting car
article-2344186-1A6430CB000005DC-772 634Original anzeigen (0,2 MB)
Raven-haired: Blanket wore his signature black locks down over his shoulders for the day of retail therapy
article-2344186-1A64312B000005DC-246 634
Sibling support: The two brothers were clearly enjoying one another's company on the sun-filled California day

Paris is reported to have previously been convinced that she was Prince's 'full' sister, believing that Debbie Rowe and an unnamed man were their biological parents.

A family friend told The Sun newspaper: 'Paris has always wanted to believe Michael was her dad, but was aware that wasn't really the case.

'She was convinced her and Prince were full siblings. She always idolised him. Hearing that she wasn't started a downward spiral.'

article-2344186-1A642A91000005DC-676 634
Troopers: The family and friends walked in nearly single file line as they were led by a bodyguard

Paris was told the news to prepare her for what could be released in an upcoming court case.

The Jackson family are currently suing concert firm AEG in a $40billion court battle, who they say is to blame for Michael's death.

However, after learning the truth, many rows broke out between Paris and Prince.

Then, over the days that followed, Paris spiralled into depression and was admitted to the UCLA medical centre hospital after cutting her wrists and taking an overdose of pills on June 5.

Whilst the teen is said to be feeling better, she could remain in hospital for another month.

For Prince's part, he is said to have reconciled with his sister after she was initially hospitalised.

article-2344186-1A643263000005DC-834 634Original anzeigen (0,2 MB)
Meanwhile: The children's uncle Tito Jackson was also out and about just miles away in Calabasas, California, on Tuesday
article-2344186-1A64343F000005DC-996 634
Sun-filled outing: Tito was joined by a friend for the excursion
article-2344186-1A649DFA000005DC-538 634
Earlier in the day: Blanket left Karate class with a blue belt in hand, a step up from the orange belt he was last spotted with
article-2344186-1A649CAF000005DC-974 634
Karate kid: The youngster was clearly in a good mood after his martial arts workout

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2344186/Prince-Jackson-takes-brother-Blanket-day-retail-therapy-sister-Paris-hospitalised-suicide-bid.html

melden

19.06.2013 um 17:44
Quelle: Jackson.CH ~ Schweizer MJ Forum

The Jacksons vs. AEG Live – Zeugen der Jacksons, 23. Teil

17. Juni 2013

Es ging weiter mit der Befragung von Randy Phillips durch Marvin Putnam. Obwohl Phillips ja bekanntlich als Zeuge für die Jacksons auf der Liste stand, hat der letzte Bericht (siehe 22. Teil vom 13. Juni) bereits deutlich gezeigt, wie unterschiedlich die Aussagen, das Auftreten und das Erinnerungsvermögen plötzlich sind, wenn AEGs eigener Anwalt, Marvin Putnam, den Zeugen (und ihren eigenen CEO) befragt. Dies hatte sich auch am zweiten Befragungstag durch Putnam gezeigt.

Als die E-Mails von Kenny Ortega an Randy Phillips zur Sprache kamen, die letzterer nur wenige Tage vor Michaels Tod erhalten hatte und in der Ortega seine Bedenken betreffend Michaels geistiger und körperlicher Verfassung ansprach, sagte Randy Phillips aus, dass Conrad Murray gesagt hatte, dass wenn die Shows abgesagt würden, dies negative Auswirkungen auf Michael Jackson haben würde, weil er sich so freute auf die Shows. Phillips sagte aus, dass Conrad Murray wütend war, dass man ihn im Nachhinein kritisieren würde und er ermahnte Kenny Ortega “kein Amateur Arzt zu sein und eine Diagnose für seinen Patienten zu stellen”. Conrad Murrays Haltung beschrieb Phillips mit “bleib du in deiner Spur. Das ist meine Spur. Ich hab’s im Griff und mach das schon”.

Zudem sagte Phillips aus, dass Michael Jackson Ortega gesagt hatte, dass er bei den Proben nicht dabei sein müsste, da er diese Tänze fast seine ganze Karriere lang performed hatte. Michael habe gesagt, so Phillips, dass er für die Eröffnung der Shows bereit sein werde. “Du baust das Haus und wenn du damit fertig bist, füge ich die Tür hinzu und bemale sie”, so soll Michael sich gegenüber Phillips geäussert haben.

Nach dem bereits oftmals erwähnten Meeting bei Michael zu Hause, wenige Tage vor Michaels Tod, war Phillips sehr zuversichtlich. “Michael hat grossartig ausgesehen. Dr. Murray hatte uns Mut gemacht… Kenny war wieder an Bord und zuversichtlich und mit Michael schien alles in Ordnung zu sein”, so Phillips. Am darauffolgenden Tag schrieb Phillips die folgende E-Mail: “Jungs, wir hatten ein sehr produktives und gutes Meeting… Der Arzt war fantastisch und ich glaube, Kennys Hysterieanfälle werden unter Kontrolle sein und Michael war voll da und aufmerksam… Lasst uns beten, dass MJ mitmacht und dass er auch anfängt zu trainieren und zu essen”. Als Phillips dann die Proben am 23. und 24. Juni mit angeschaut hatte, habe er Gänsehaut gehabt, so gut war Michael. Nach den Proben am 24. Juni sei Michael aus seiner Garderobe gekommen und habe Phillips umarmt. “Du hast mich so weit gebracht”, so soll Michael Phillips gesagt haben. “Ich übernehme von hier an”. Wie er sich dabei gefühlt habe, fragte Putnam den Zeugen. “Grossartig”, so Phillips. Dies war das letzte Mal, dass Phillips Michael Jackson lebend gesehen hatte.

Nur eine kurze Anmerkung hier: Habt Ihr auch gerade ein Déjà-vu gehabt? Waren einige dieser Aussagen nicht ziemlich identisch mit seinen Aussagen auf dem Bonusmaterial der “This Is It” Doku, wo, wie wir mittlerweile ja bestätigt erhielten, alles absichtlich schön geredet wurde?

Quellen: jackson.ch, latimes.com

Weiterlesen unter http://www.jackson.ch/the-jacksons-vs-aeg-live-zeugen-der-jacksons-23-teil/
Copyright © jackson.ch

melden

19.06.2013 um 17:51
Neues MJ Foto aufgetaucht

19. Juni 2013

Der Fotograf Scott Christopher gelang im Jahr 1990 ein intimes Foto von Michael Jackson mit Louis Armstrong im Hintergrund, das er soeben der Öffentlichkeit erstmals gezeigt hat.

Im April 1990 reiste der King of Pop nach Washington um vom damaligen Präsident George Bush Sr. den “Artist of the Decade” Award entgegen zu nehmen. Während Michaels Aufenthalt in Washington stand auch ein Besuch im nationalen Kindermuseum auf seiner Agenda. Michael und sein Team wurden von Museumsbeamten und ausgewählten Gästen begleitet. Scott Christopher durfte den Rundgang im Musuem fotografisch festhalten.

Da eine Horde von Schulkindern noch mit einer Raum-Installation beschäftigt war und die Besuchergruppe warten musste, fand Michael Jackson einen Moment, in dem er sich von seinen Begleitern entfernte und sich in einen kleinen Ausstellungsraum zurückzog. Da sich MJ und der Fotograf verstanden, folgte ihm Scott Christopher mit seiner Kamera, Michael, seit Kindheit an Kameras gewohnt, fühlte sich in keiner Weise gestört.

Der Star setzte sich neben einen Kindertisch, auf dem drei Spielyylophone standen. An der Wand hing eine Fotografie von Louis Armstrong, die den Trompeter vor einem Konzert in einem Baderaum proben zeigt – entspannt und in seinem Element.

Michael nahm einen Xylophonschlägel in die eine Hand und begann zu spielen. Michael habe dabei für einen Moment die Umgebung vergessen, sein Gesicht und Blick habe sich entspannt, erinnert sich Scott Christopher. Auch Michael war in seinem Element, hatte Spass, er machte Musik.

Der Fotograf Christopher erkannte die tolle Szene mit der Fotografie der Jazz-Legende im Hintergrund und wartete auf den passenden Augenblick, in dem Michaels Arm parallel zu Armstrongs Trompete ausgerichtet war, um abzudrücken. Er wartete, um den magischen, entspannten Moment durch seinen Schnappschuss nicht zu zerstören. Dann als Michaels Arm die erhoffte Position hatte, drückte er ab. Wie sich heraus stellte in letzter Sekunde, denn unmittelbar danach wurde Michael aus dem Raum geholt da der Event im Nebenraum offiziell losging.

Das am 14. Juni 2013 am AMFM Festival im Coachella Valley enthüllte Bild, kann hier angesehen werden:**Die Fotografie vom April 1990. (unten) ** http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gordy-grundy/exclusive-the-greatest-mi_b_3445019.html

Weiterlesen unter http://www.jackson.ch/neues-mj-foto-aufgetaucht/
Copyright © jackson.ch

2013-06-18-michaeljacksongrundyOriginal anzeigen (0,2 MB)

melden

19.06.2013 um 18:03
diese Bilder wurden bei LSA eingestellt ... :)

acQly2Y
706VcYP
WeTjcYh
1QutSkROriginal anzeigen (0,1 MB)
VsFvGXd
DvaqlZq
Z8AXryI
j06o3rg

melden

19.06.2013 um 18:19
15th June 2013. Paris Jackson's brother, Prince Jackson arrives at a Beverly Hills hotel this afternoon, wearing a bracelet that reads "I Can Do Anything".

http://www.eastnews.pl/pictures/subject/id/01049082/section/news/

ie30
qakk
0gxy
jlo5

melden

20.06.2013 um 00:59

Paris Jackson
My Nanny Snuck into
Michael Jackson's Bed

6/19/2013 12:00 PM PDT

<iframe id="kaltura_player_1371682512" height="360" width="640" style="border: 0px solid #ffffff;" src="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/0_55cmxz9f/uiconf_id/6740162/st_cache/69611?referer=http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_0v4ww7e7&amp;">Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.</iframe>

Paris Jackson -- The Nanny Would Sneak Into Michael Jackson's Bed

Paris Jackson told a creepy story about one of her former nannies and Michael Jackson ending up in bed together ... and she said it under oath during a deposition taken for the wrongful death suit against AEG.

Video of Paris' deposition was played in court Tuesday ... and the highlight was her description of Michael's relationship with ex-nanny Grace Rwaramba.

In the depo ... Paris explained to attorneys for AEG that Michael warned his children about Grace, telling them ... "She was sneaky. She wasn't an honest person, and she lied a lot."

Paris said she didn't know specifically what she lied about -- but then seemed to suddenly remember one freaky detail about Grace sneaking into Michael's bed while they were staying in hotels.

Paris starts out saying ... "This is gonna freak you out."

She's right. You gotta hear it, and really interesting to hear it in Paris' words.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/19/paris-jackson-deposition-video-michael-jackson-nanny-grace-rwaramba/

melden

20.06.2013 um 09:19
Taking his mind off things: Prince Jackson heads out for lunch with girlfriend Remi as footage emerges of his courtroom testimony

By Cliff Renfrew
PUBLISHED: 03:50 GMT, 20 June 2013 | UPDATED: 05:32 GMT, 20 June 2013

With his sister in hospital and his father's death being relived in court, life is far from easy for Prince Jackson.,

But the teen took his mind off his troubles as he headed out for lunch with his supportive girlfriend Remi Alfalah at his side on Wednesday.

The pair headed to Rock Sugar in Los Angeles as footage emerged of Prince's testimony in the Jackson family's wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG.

Scroll down to see video...

article-2344826-1A69743F000005DC-285 642
Taking a break: Prince Jackson and girlfriend Remi Alfalah go to Rock Sugar for lunch on Wednesday

The footage shows Prince relive the last days of his father Michael Jackson as he testifys against controversial family chef Kai Chase.

Looking tense and wearing a black T-shirt while sipping water, the teenager spoke during a recorded deposition back in March.

The family chef had previously testified that The King Of Pop had become so weak that Prince had to carry his father up the stairs of their rented Beverly Hills mansion.

article-2344826-1A697FC1000005DC-199 642
Relaxing: Prince and Remi laugh together as they shop at the mall
article-2344826-1A697FC5000005DC-965 640Original anzeigen (0,2 MB)
Close: Remi gives her friend a hug; the two attend high school together

A lawyer from concert promoter AEG asked Prince if there was ever a time Michael was so tired from rehearsal that he couldn’t make it up the stairs.

Shaking his head Prince, 16, drinks a sip of water before replying: 'I wouldn't be able to either, no.'

His testimony is in stark contrast to what the chef had previously stated which represents very important information in the multi-million dollar lawsuit.

Katherine Jackson and Michael's three children contend that AEG failed to properly investigate his physician Conrad Murray - who was convicted in 2011 of the involuntary manslaughter death of the famous singer.

article-2344826-1A6962B7000005DC-722 634
Coming clean: Prince tells the lawyers that he didn't carry his late father Michael Jackson up the stairs of their Beverly Hills Mansion

Jurors in the case also saw a portion of Paris Jackson's deposition in which she claimed that the children's nanny Grace Rwaramba was 'obsessed' with their father.

Paris - who is still recovering in hospital after a recent suicide bid - told lawyers for AEG that they would get 'creeped-out' by her information.

She claimed that her father did not like the nanny because she felt she was 'sneaky' and 'lied a lot'.

article-2344826-1A6961AF000005DC-82 634x
Staying cool: Prince Michael takes a sip of water before giving evidence in his deposition
article-2344826-1A69622F000005DC-462 634
Important evidence: Prince's testimony that he did not help his father because he was too weak is vital in the case against promoter AEG

Paris stated that Rwaramba would pretend that she was her father's wife if they were staying at a hotel.

'When he would stay in a hotel, or whatever, she would call the hotel and say that she was his wife - she was obsessed with him,' Paris said.

'They let her in and he'd wake up and she would be in her bed.'

Lawyers for the Jackson family told the judge on Wednesday that expected to rest their case by July 8.

article-2344826-1A696EFB000005DC-437 634
Different view: Former Jackson chef Kai Chase previously testified that Michael Jackson was so weak that his son Prince had to carry him up the stairs of the family's rented Beverly Hills home

<embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f8/1418452869" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=2492280407001&linkBaseURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-2344826%2FPrince-Jackson-refutes-family-chef-Kai-Chases-testimony-Michael-Jacksons-Wrongful-Death-Lawsuit.html&playerId=1418452869&viewerSecureGatewayURL=https://console.brightcove.com/services/amfgateway&servicesURL=http://services.brightcove.com/services&cdnURL=http://admin.brightcove.com&domain=embed&autoStart=false&" base="http://admin.brightcove.com (Archiv-Version vom 20.06.2013)" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash (Archiv-Version vom 03.08.2007)"></embed>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2344826/Prince-Jackson-refutes-family-chef-Kai-Chases-testimony-Michael-Jacksons-Wrongful-Death-Lawsuit.html

melden

20.06.2013 um 09:28
Paris Jackson: Meine Nanny war „besessen“ von Michael Jackson
Ihre Aussage im Video!

Geschrieben am: 19.06.2013 um 21:03 Uhr

Paris-Jackson-Aussage-Gericht
Paris Jackson sagte über Grace Rwaramba aus

Paris Jackson war guter Laune, als sie am 21. März unter Eid von Anwälten zu ihrem Vater befragt wurde. Die Kamera lief mit und zeichnete auf, wie Paris bizarre Details über ihre frühere Nanny Grace Rwaramba ausplauderte, die total „besessen“ von Michael Jackson gewesen sei.

„Mein Dad mochte sie nicht, also versuchte er, sie von uns fernzuhalten“, erinnerte sich Paris. „Er schickte sie oft Botengänge machen…er sagte, sie wäre hinterhältig, keine aufrichtige Person und sie würde viel lügen.“

Warum er sie nicht einfach feuerte? „Er hatte Mitleid. Sie hatte nicht wirklich viel Geld.“

Anwälte des Jackson-Clans gaben an, dass Rwaramba schließlich vom Konzertveranstalter AEG entlassen wurde. Das Unternehmen plante die Comeback-Tour von MJ. Auch wurde sein persönlicher Koch zwei Monate vor Jacksons Tod nach Hause geschickt.

Bisher dachte man, dass Rwaramba sehr eng mit der Familie und den Kindern verbandelt war, aber Paris‘ Aussage lässt diese Frau in einem ganz anderen Licht erscheinen.

„Sie war eine der Nannys, aber sie wurde wirklich unheimlich. Einmal – ich und mein Bruder waren sehr jung – bevor Blanket geboren wurde. Als er in einem Hotel übernachtete, rief sie im Hotel an und sagte, sie sei seine Frau. Sie war besessen von ihm…sie ließen sie rein, er wachte auf und sie war in seinem Bett.“

Nachdem einer der Anwälte auf die Aussage reagierte, scherzte Paris: „Ich hab Ihren Gesichtsausdruck gesehen. Sie dachten sich, ‚Was?‘ Das erzählte er uns wirklich und es ist irgendwie gruselig.“

17 Jahre lang arbeitete Rwaramba für Michael Jackson, aber er wurde sie einfach nicht los. „Er schickte sie nach Indien, denke ich. Er schickte sie nach Indien, um Zeug zu besorgen. Sie kam immer wieder zurück.“

http://www.promicabana.de/paris-jackson-nanny-besessen-michael-jackson/

melden

20.06.2013 um 09:35
Russell Crowe: Michael Jackson hat ihn veralbert!

Am 20. Juni 2013

Wenn man ihn veralbern will, dann braucht es schon einiges! Zumindest seine Nummer sollte man haben. Russell Crowe hat früher öfter mal Scherzanrufe bekommen - und zwar von keinem Geringeren als Michael Jackson. Das hat der Schauspieler jetzt in einem Interview ausgeplaudert. Wörtlich sagte der 49-Jährige Russell Crowe:

"Michael Jackson hat mich öfter am Telefon veralbert. Er rief an und sagte mit einer kräftigen Stimme, 'Es gibt einen Notfall und Sie müssen das Gebäude verlassen.' Ich fragte, 'Wer ist da?' Und er meinte nur, 'Keine Panik, Russell, ich mache nur Spaß, hier ist Michael.'" So lustig hatten wir Michael Jackson gar nicht in Erinnerung, doch es ist schön zu hören, dass der King of Pop an so kleinen Dingen Freude gehabt hat.

Russell Crowe Facts:

Ab heute (20.06.) ist Russell Crowe in "Man of Steel" als Supermans Vater Jor-El zu sehen.

http://www.loomee-tv.de/2013/06/russell-crowe-michael-jackson-hat-ihn-veralbert-91999/ (Archiv-Version vom 19.09.2020)

ähnlicher Bericht
http://www.fan-lexikon.de/film-tv/news/russell-crowe-scherzanrufe-von-michael-jackson.152176.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4976752/RUSSS-SUPER-STORY.html (Archiv-Version vom 20.06.2013)

melden

20.06.2013 um 09:47
Judge: Did Jackson's attorney 'flip off' AEG lawyer?

By Jeff Gottlieb
June 19, 2013, 7:10 p.m.

Opposing attorneys in civil suits usually get along fine, no matter how angry their clients are with each other.

Not so in the Michael Jackson wrongful death case.

On Monday, Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos called the attorneys into her chambers after allegations that Brian Panish, the attorney for Michael Jackson’s mother and three children, had made an obscene gesture at Marvin Putnam, the attorney for AEG Live.

The Jacksons say in their suit that AEG is responsible for the singer’s death because it hired and controlled Conrad Murray, the doctor who administered a fatal dose of the anesthetic propofol to Jackson. AEG says that Murray worked for Jackson and any money it was supposed to give to the doctor was an advance to Jackson.

According to an edited transcript, the conversation in Palazuelos’s chambers went like this:

Palazuelos: “It’s been brought to my attention that there was been some gesturing between counsel, which is inappropriate. Specifically, Mr. Panish, it’s been brought to my attention that you may be gesturing something to Mr. Putnam.

Is that what’s going on?”

Panish: “I don’t think I’ve even gestured anything to Mr. Putnam today.

Putnam: “You’ve given me the finger twice.

Panish: “What? Judge, if I want to give him the finger, I know how to give him the finger.”

Putnam: “And you did it quite well twice.”

Panish: “I was trying — I would tell you; OK? I admit what I do. If I wanted to give you the finger — are you complaining and saying I gave you the finger?

Putnam: “I didn’t.”

Panish: “...I went like this when he was talking (indicating), and all three of [AEG’s attorneys] were interrupting.... I didn’t flip Mr. Putnam the finger or flip him off. If he would like me to, I know how to do it, believe me. I haven’t even talked to Mr. Putnam or made any — did I have any dealings today other than when we came in here?”

Putnam: “No. Your honor, every time that you have raised an issue with Mr. Panish about something that you thought was in terms of civility and dealings between counsel, what immediately occurs, he completely then turns and blames somebody else for something else; OK? And I think that’s not only inappropriate, but it attempts to belie what’s actually going on. And I think the issue raised is an issue. I did not raise this issue with the court, but I will represent that that absolutely occurred and did occur twice.

Panish: “…I have been trying my best, in light of the conduct of counsel, to be civil. I’ve never had an issue in 100 jury trials with civility until this case…. I didn’t give Mr. Putnam the finger. If he wants me to give him the finger, I’m happy to do that. Now, have I been upset with them? Yes, absolutely. Was I upset with their witnesses? Absolutely. No question. I don’t deny that.

Palazuelos: Well, I haven’t seen it, but if that’s going on, it’s got to stop. It really does.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-jackson-attorney-20130619,0,3219386.story

melden

20.06.2013 um 09:55
Michael Jackson's chef talks confrontation at singer's home

Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Miriam Hernandez

<object id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=fw1000&station=kabc§ion=&mediaId=9145308&parentId=9145307&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&configPath=/util/&site=" ></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true" src="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=fw1000&station=kabc§ion=&mediaId=9145308&parentId=9145307&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&configPath=/util/&site="></embed></object>

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Powerful testimony continued Wednesday in the Michael Jackson wrongful death trial as a member of the pop star's staff talked about an angry confrontation in the Jackson home. The testimony came after jurors saw part of a taped deposition from one of Jackson's children.

The singer was pressured to perform, according to the claim filed by his mother, Katherine Jackson. The suit blames his tour producer, AEG Live, for making excessive demands on the singer and his doctor, Conrad Murray.

For the first time, the jury heard about a confrontation at the Jackson home between AEG executives, Jackson and the doctor.

Jackson's personal chef, Kai Chase, testified she served snacks at the meeting, did not hear the discussion, but did witness the fallout. She said Murray cursed as he stormed out and said he didn't have to take it.

A vase was broken, Chase said, though she couldn't say how. She testified that Jackson was wrapped in layers of clothes and, in her opinion, there was fear in his eyes.

Chase testified that Jackson once told her that he was tired and that he said, "They are killing me. They are working me too hard."

AEG's lawyer asked Chase if she took it literally and pointed out that Jackson didn't die of exhaustion, but from an overdose of the anesthetic propofol.

Chase replied, "I just took it for what he said."

Chase testified that despite Jackson's complaint about laboring to prepare for the tour, she said she never got the impression he was trying to avoid it.

Chase's credibility was raised Tuesday after she told the jury about former Jackson nanny Grace Rwamba, who she said was beloved by the family. The defense played part of a video deposition from Jackson's daughter, Paris, in which she said her dad didn't like Rwamba and that the nanny once snuck into his hotel room.

"She would call the hotel and say she was his wife. She was obsessed with him," Paris Jackson said. "She'd call and say she was his wife. And they'd let her in, and he'd wake up and she'd be like in his bed... kind of creepy."

The 15-year-old was answering questions from AEG attorneys on March 21, two months before her apparent suicide attempt.

The loss of her father is a component of the lawsuit filed against the entertainment company. According to court documents, general damages sought are in excess of $50 million for each of Jackson's three children and their grandmother.

There's no word on when the jury will hear more from Paris.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/entertainment&id=9145307 (Archiv-Version vom 24.06.2013)

melden

20.06.2013 um 10:07
Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP 7h
The rest of Dr. Early's deposition will be played tomorrow. Court resumes at 10:30 a.m.
2:34 AM - 20 Jun 13

Katherine Jackson's lawyers ended the day by playing portions of a deposition by an AEG-retained addiction expert, Dr. Paul Early.

The chef said she never discussed missed paychecks with Jackson, and was never told by the singer not to go upstairs.

Chase said the “unspoken rule” that staff who questioned why they weren’t being paid would get fired came from Michael Amir Williams.

Plaintiff’s attorney Deborah Chang then resumed questioning Chase.

Stebbins Bina asked whether Chase was concerned that Mrs. Jackson would fire her over testimony in the case. Chase: “No. That’s absurd.”

She said it wasn’t a gift because Katherine Jackson doesn’t celebrate birthdays. “She’s a Jehovah’s Witness,” Chase said.

Chase had tweeted that it was a “wonderful pre-birthday gift” and thanked Katherine Jackson.

Stebbins Bina asked about tickets Katherine Jackson gave Chase to her for the Jackson “Immortal” show. Chase said it wasn’t a gift.

The lawyer then asked about Chase’s current employment with Katherine Jackson. She said they haven’t discussed the AEG case.

Stebbins Bina asked about a 2010 party Paris apparently had at a roller rink. Chase said she was relying on what Paris told her.

Chase conceded that she hadn’t been present for Paris’ birthday since 2009, but Paris told her she didn’t like celebrations.

Stebbins Bina then challenged Chase on her contention that Paris Jackson hadn’t had any birthday parties since 2009.

She said their bedtimes varied, and that they sometimes stayed up late on weekends.

Chase said she couldn’t give a percentage of times she was there for bedtimes. Chase said she never saw children put to bed.

There were questions about the children’s bedtimes. Stebbins Bina asked Chase how many times she was at house at kids’ bedtime.

Stebbins Bina asked Chase to use professional language. The chef turned to the jury and said, “I didn’t write a blog for Larry King.”

There were more questions about the post, and Chase said, “I didn’t write a blog for Larry King, sweetheart.”

Chase: “I’m telling you that this is not mine. In a nice way.” She was clearly annoyed by this point.

Chase kept denying it, eventually telling jury she had a blog called “Nibble by Kai Chase.”

After the sidebar, Stebbins Bina asked several more questions about it, continuing to call it blog post that Chase wrote.

It sounded like a news story, and Chase denied she wrote it. There was a sidebar about showing it to the jury.

At this point, Stebbins Bina wanted to show Chase a post on CNN’s website. The lawyer called it a blog Chase wrote for Larry King.

Chase said other staffers in Jackson’s house signed confidentiality agreements, but what she signed wasn’t a confidentiality agreement.

She said before she left, Alvarez asked her to sign a one-paragraph document, but she doesn’t know what it was.

The chef was asked a little bit about the day Jackson died. She testified about Alberto Alvarez asking her to leave the mansion.

Chase said the only time she felt Jackson expressed reservations was when he made the “They’re killing me” comment.

Stebbins Bina asked about Chase’s conversations with MJ about the “This Is It” tour. She said Jackson was excited about the tour.

Chase wasn’t allowed to testify about what Dileo said. She said she didn’t mention it to police or during Murray’s criminal proceedings.

Chase reiterated that she didn’t know who broke the vase during the meeting, only heard one statement from Frank Dileo.

Chase said at her deposition, she wasn’t asked for those details and “I didn’t say it.”

The chef testified yesterday that Jackson looked afraid going into that meeting. She was again asked why she didn’t mention details before.

Chase was then asked about her description of Jackson at the meeting, that he wore a surgical mask and layers of clothes.

The lawyer said the first time Chase mentioned the vase being broken was in her deposition in October 2012.

Stebbins Bina then asked Chase why she didn’t mention the meeting in which a vase was broken to police. Chase said they didn’t ask.

Chase was asked about Dr. Allan Metzer and dermatologist Arnold Klein. She was also asked about nurse Cherilyn Lee.

Stebbins Bina asked Chase about whether she ever saw any of Jackson’s other doctors. Chase replied no.

Back to today's testimony ... AEG Live Jessica Stebbins Bina continued her cross-examination of Kai Chase. She focused on a few key areas.

The meeting was on the record but sealed, and no announcement made about his status. Should know more in the morning.

The day ended in a bit of mystery about the alternate juror who was likely going to be dismissed. He met with judge, attorneys, in chambers.

We’re done for the day in Jackson vs AEG Live after an afternoon-only session. Kai Chase finished testifying.
2:21 AM - 20 Jun 13

melden

20.06.2013 um 10:38
Watch: Prince Jackson Contradicts Testimony Of Family Chef In King of Pop’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit

Posted on Jun 19, 2013 @ 12:09PM | By jenheger

Michael Jackson‘s oldest son, Prince Michael, contradicted testimony of family chef Kai Chase in the wrongful death lawsuit against concert promotoer AEG, of the late King of Pop, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively obtained the excerpt of the teenager’s deposition that was played for jurors in court on Tuesday.

Chase testified that by June 2009 Michael had become so weak that his son, Prince, had to carry him up the stairs at the rental mansion the family was living in.

However, on cross examination by AEG, an excerpt from Prince’s deposition was played for Chase and the jury in which he contradicted the chef’s claim.

During the March 2013 deposition, Prince was asked if there was ever a time Michael was so tired from rehearsal that he couldn’t make it up the stairs.

Shaking his head, drinking a glass of water, Prince said, “I wouldn’t be able to either, but no.”

When asked about the contradiction, Chase maintained it had occurred.

As Radar previously reported, jurors also saw a portion of Paris Jackson‘s deposition in which she revealed former nanny, Grace Rwaramba, was ‘obsessed’ with her father.

“You’re going to get creeped out… no joke,” the jovial teenager told lawyers representing concert promoter AEG.

Charged Paris: “My dad didn’t like her so he tried to keep her away from us. He would send her to run errands a lot… He said she was sneaky, she was not an honest person and she lied a lot…She used to be (one of the nannies) but she got really creepy. This is going to freak you out. One time, it was before — me and my brother were really young — before Blanket was born.

“When he would stay in a hotel, or whatever, she would call the hotel and say that she was his wife. She was obsessed with him… They let her in and he’d wake up and she would be in his bed.”

Meanwhile, Paris still remains hospitalized after attempting suicide several weeks ago.

Katherine Jackson and Michael’s three children contend the concert promoter failed to properly investigate Conrad Murray, who was convicted in 2011 of the involuntary manslaughter death of the singer.

Lawyers for the Jacksons told the judge on Wednesday they expected to rest their case by July 8.

VIDEO auf der Website

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/06/prince-jackson-contradicts-testimony-michael-wrongful-death-lawsuit/#.UcIELvzI3fo.twitter

melden

20.06.2013 um 10:40
https://twitter.com/ABC7Courts (Archiv-Version vom 07.09.2013)

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5h
That wrapped up Day 33 of testimony. We hope to see you tomorrow.
5:15 AM - 20 Jun 13

Judge sealed the record of the conversation in chambers with alternate juror 6. We're told neither juror nor attys are to talk to the media.

Alternate juror 6 was taken into chambers with judge and attorneys. He's moving to Atlanta, there's indication he was excused.

We are told next witness is probably plaintiff's sleeping disorder specialist Doctor Charles Czeisler. Karen Faye is back on Friday.

Judge then adjourned session until tomorrow 10:30 am PT. They will resume playing Dr. Earley's deposition.
5:12 AM - 20 Jun 13

melden

20.06.2013 um 10:49
bei LSA "entdeckt" ... diese Bilder sind von FB ... :)

melden

20.06.2013 um 10:52
weitere Bilder von der Hochzeit ... :)

c029559ed90011e2979b22000a9f4ded 7

Anzeige

melden