Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

MJ~Leben u. Sterben~u das Geschehen danach!

23.746 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Mord, Michael Jackson, Verurteilung ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

24.10.2011 um 18:42
@CosmicQueen
@ghost777

Chernoff ist ja heute so "zurückhaltend" ... bisher keine verbalen Ausrutscher ... ob der Richter Pastor ein Machtwort gesprochen hat ???? :D :D

Anzeige
melden

24.10.2011 um 18:46
abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial
In the simulation, it used a 100 ml bottle of Propofol. #conradmurraytrial
vor 1 Minute

ABC7 Murray Trial
Chernoff to Dr. Shafer: you constructed a simulation where the Propofol bottle ran out after 3 hours. Coincidence? No, that was my intent.
vor 1 Minute

melden

24.10.2011 um 18:47
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Ja, der wird wohl eine Rüge bekommen haben :D

1x zitiertmelden

24.10.2011 um 18:48
@CosmicQueen
Zitat von CosmicQueenCosmicQueen schrieb:Ja, der wird wohl eine Rüge bekommen haben
war ja auch längst überfällig ... :D

melden

24.10.2011 um 18:50
Chernoff to Dr Shaffer: what if I show you the number? The number you're showing me is not the Propofol glucuronide, but Propofol in general
vor 52 Sekunden

Dr. Shafer: I did not do the calculation of Propofol glucuronide level found in the urine at the time of autopsy. #MichaelJackson
vor 1 Minute

melden

24.10.2011 um 18:54
@CosmicQueen
@ghost777

15 Minuten Unterbrechung ... :D

melden

24.10.2011 um 18:57
Defense attorney Ed Chernoff thanks Dr. Steven Shafer and concludes cross examination. Judge says they are taking early mid-morning break.
vor 2 Minuten

melden

24.10.2011 um 19:02
We'll be back with trial in about 15 minutes, with prosecutor David Walgren doing re-direct of Dr. Steven Shafer. #conradmurraytrial
vor 2 Minuten

melden

24.10.2011 um 19:09
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Na mal sehen, ob der Shafer haute etwas früher erlöst wird. :D

1x zitiertmelden

24.10.2011 um 19:10
More tidbits: the jury is closely following cross examination but they are not writing anything down. Their pens are poised, but on standby.
vor 2 Minuten

Exclusive tidbits: defense attorney Michael Flanagan is seeing briefing Chernoff in the hallway about half-lives & metabolites during break.
vor 1 Minute

@mrsvalynn @jackiefell I must say tone we see on TV is very different from what we experience in courtroom. It's a tough case for both sides
vor 3 Minuten

melden

24.10.2011 um 19:13
@CosmicQueen
Zitat von CosmicQueenCosmicQueen schrieb:Na mal sehen, ob der Shafer haute etwas früher erlöst wird.
also wenn ich es richtig mitbekommen habe, dann ist der Chernoff wohl mit seinem Kreuzverhör
fertig ... aber Walgren hat noch ein paar Fragen an Dr. Shafer ... :D

ob dann Dr. White in den Zeugenstand aufgerufen wird ??? werden wir gleich sehen ... :D

melden

24.10.2011 um 19:16
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Ja, Walgren muss noch bestimmt paar Fragen klären, damit das nicht falsch im Raum stehen bleibt. :D

Ich denke schon das dann White dran kommt, aber mal abwarten...

melden

24.10.2011 um 19:16
es geht weiter ...

melden

24.10.2011 um 19:18
Prosecutor David Walgren is now doing re-direct of Dr. Steven Shafer. #conradmurraytrial
vor 1 Minute

Judge apologizes to the juries because the jury deliberation room is apparently very cold. He has asked for someone to fix it. #MurrayTrial
vor 55 Sekunden

ABC7 Murray Trial
Trial should resume at any moment. When it does, you can watch if live on www.abc7.com/live and live tweets here
vor 2 Minuten

melden

24.10.2011 um 19:24
Walgren asked Dr. Shafer is he had Ro be away because of a death in his family. He said yes. This is the first time the jury hears about it.
vor 55 Sekunden

@davidbcurtis After attorneys are finished with Dr. Steven Shafer, prosecution should rest and defense will begin their case.
vor 1 Minute

melden

24.10.2011 um 19:39
Exclusive tidbit: defense Propofol expert Dr. Paul White is not seen in the courtroom or hallway today. #conradmurraytrial
vor 2 Minuten

Walgren to Dr. Shafer: and your job was not to determine whiter #MJ was addicted to Demerol, correct? Yes. #conradmurraytrial
vor 1 Minute

ABC7 Murray Trial
Walgren to Dr. Shafer: based on Dr. Klein's medical records, have you come to conclusion on whether #MJ was addicted to Demerol? No
vor 1 Minute

melden

24.10.2011 um 19:45
Dr. White wurde bisher nicht im Gerichtssaal noch auf dem Flur gesehen ... :D

melden

24.10.2011 um 19:46
Judge Michael Pastor getting frustrated with attorneys when they object and then talk on top of each other and don't give him time to rule.
vor 59 Sekunden

Chernoff now doing re-cross examination of Dr. Shafer. Doctor put together yet another simulation at 10 pm yesterday. #conradmurraytrial
vor 1 Minute

Sorry about some of the typos, iPad likes to corrects me and I don't notice most of the times until it's too late...
vor 2 Minuten

melden

24.10.2011 um 19:52
@CosmicQueen
@ghost777

Richter Pastor ist genervt von Chernoff ... :D :D

melden

24.10.2011 um 19:53
Dr. Shafer: I don't know, I wasn't there. All I know is that a vented line was used. #conradmurraytrial
vor 1 Minute

Dr. Shafer: in order to get Propofol from the bottle through an IV line, the line needs to have a vent. #MichaelJackson's line had a vent.
vor 42 Sekunden

Judge warns defense attorney Chernoff to replace all the exhibits into the respective bags. They were becoming very messy and confusing.
vor 1 Minute

Judge wants to make sure exhibits are replaced into the proper bag once they are done so there's no mix -- they all look the same.
vor 1 Minute

Anzeige

melden