Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

MJ~Leben u. Sterben~u das Geschehen danach!

23.746 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Mord, Michael Jackson, Verurteilung ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

25.06.2012 um 17:55
http://www.facebook.com/groups/OneRose4MJ/

303500 410078319042881 1962535252 n

und schaut man sich die Rosen genauer an, kann man etliche Blütenköpfe entdecken, die schon das Köpfchen hängen lassen ... :(

Anzeige
melden

25.06.2012 um 18:02
Robyn Starkand
Hi all... It has been an amazing experience and honor to set up this blanket of love in a sea of red roses yesterday for fans around the world...
I am still speechless and in tears...once again proving...It's all for LOVE...
we miss you Michael♥ today and always...

http://www.facebook.com/groups/OneRose4MJ/

melden

25.06.2012 um 18:30
6/25/2012 7:00 AM

mj-header

TMZ25062012

VIDEO im Bericht
Today marks the 3-year anniversary of the death of Michael Jackson -- an event that had an impact across the globe.

Tons of lives have been changed since that fateful day ... Conrad Murray went to jail ... MJ's kids have moved in with their grandmother ... numerous doctors have been exposed for sucking up to celebrities and giving them pills they shouldn't have ... and Corey Feldman got another 15 minutes of fame.

Of course, the world mourned together during MJ's memorial service at the Staples Center in Los Angeles ... when his daughter Paris choked back tears and said how much she loved her father ... and when Jermaine performed his touching rendition of "Smile."

Michael was eventually laid to rest at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, CA.

He was only 50-years-old.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/25/michael-jackson-death-three-year-anniversary/

melden

25.06.2012 um 18:35
Michael Jackson - in loving memory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSQq_CIMHHA

melden

25.06.2012 um 18:42
@FaIrIeFlOwEr

Wahnsinn diese Rosen ..... na von mir gibt´s da auch eine :D :D rosen 0074
Bei uns Regnet es schon die ganze Nacht und den ganzen Tag :( :(

melden

25.06.2012 um 18:49
Paris postet bei "Instagram" zwei neue Bilder ...

RIP<3
a060d0aebece11e1aebc1231381b647a 7

not deleting comments on this one

c61685febeca11e19dc71231380fe523 7

melden

25.06.2012 um 18:57
@ghost777
Wahnsinn diese Rosen ..... na von mir gibt´s da auch eine :D :D tbe5788 rosen 0074
Bei uns Regnet es schon die ganze Nacht und den ganzen Tag :( :(
na, die verblüht wenigstens nicht ... rose

bei uns war es tagsüber sehr windig ... und mal Regen, mal Sonnenschein ...
gestern Abend und Nachts auch nur Regen ... :(

melden

25.06.2012 um 19:13
das hat Ivy vom MJJC "getweetet" ... :)

Ivy ‏@Ivy_MJJC

Dear @TMZ can you stop the Conrad Murray stories for a day and let us mourn Michael? We don't care about "Poor Conrad Murray" today.

Liebe @ TMZ können Sie für einen Tag mit den Conrad Murray Geschichten aufhören und lassen Sie uns um Michael trauern? Wir sorgen uns heute nicht um den "armen Conrad Murray" ..

4:47 PM - 25 Jun 12

melden

25.06.2012 um 19:20
Anna Marie Drago ‏@annamariex0

Michael Jackson and My Uncle are kickin' it in heaven together right now❤
Retweetet von Ivy
6:20 PM - 25 Jun 12
Anna Marie Drago ‏@annamariex0

MJ once told me to take care of my uncle for him, I know he is doing the same for me in heaven 🙏 http://t.co/a8wFVzqz
Retweetet von Ivy

AwP5n LCIAITT3Pjpglarge

6:22 PM - 25 Jun 12

melden

25.06.2012 um 19:29
Ivy ‏@Ivy_MJJC

MJ Estate Remembers Michael - http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/estate-remembers-michael
4:35 PM - 25 Jun 12

estateremembermj
mj-blue-shirt 0 3

melden

25.06.2012 um 19:36

gif-dang-mike-gif

melden

25.06.2012 um 20:04
Michael Jackson fans mark third anniversary of his death at Forest Lawn in Glendale

tn-gnp-20120625-001
Beverly Sykes, left,and Louise Bryant, right, from England, hold a sign at fan memorial outside Holly Terrace last year. (Times Community News / June 25, 2012)

June 25, 2012 | 10:54 a.m.

Hundreds of loyal Michael Jackson fans are expected to mark the third anniversary of the pop icon’s death today at his final resting place in Glendale, including, apparently, his brother.

In a message posted to his Twitter account, Randy Jackson said he planned to pay his brother a visit today, joining dozens of other fans who are expected to file past MJ’s final resting place at the Great Mausoleum at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale.

Other family members also posted tweeted memorial messages, including Paris Jackson, who said “RIP Michael Jackson .. Dad you will forever be in my heart <3 i love you.”

La Toya Jackson tweeted that it was a “sad morning,” being that “this Day was the day that lead to the demise of my little brother…May you RIP. Gone FAR To Soon.”

Describing the crowd as "very polite," a spokesman for the cemetery said fans were waiting at the entrance when the gates opened at 7 a.m., and so far, the commemoration has unfolded much as it has the past two years.

The Great Mausoleum is closed to the public, but fans are allowed to file past and pay their respects.

Jackson's burial at Forest Lawn was a global spectacle, attracting thousands of onlookers. But each year since, dozens of fans still make the trip to the cemetery on the anniversary of his death, some with memorial posters, others sporting some of the trademark styles of MJ.

Jackson, 50, died June 25, 2009, after suffering cardiac arrest at a mansion in Holmby Hills. His doctor, cardiologist Conrad Murray, was later found guilty of involuntary manslaughter for administering the powerful surgical anesthetic, Propofol, that caused the heart failure.

http://www.glendalenewspress.com/news/tn-818-0625-michael-jackson-fans-expected-to-mark-third-anniversary-of-his-death-at-forest-lawn,0,4883631.story (Archiv-Version vom 14.09.2015)

melden

25.06.2012 um 20:08
Arnold Klein ‏@awkmd

Like a star twinkling in the dawn sky, you were gone too soon, my friend. Remembering the good times we shared. Big Love, Arnie
7:17 PM - 25 Jun 12

melden

25.06.2012 um 20:13
Omer Bhatti ‏@RealOBee

3 years..still unreal. I do my best to make you proud everyday.Love you and miss you endlessly. RIP Michael Jackson the greatest of all time
6:58 PM - 25 Jun 12

melden

25.06.2012 um 20:22
Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ

"But I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to." -Michael Jackson ---> Miss you Uncle Michael! <3
8:21 PM - 25 Jun 12
Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ

I love you http://instagr.am/p/MTnxmnp91R/
f0cceb86bef111e180d51231380fcd7e 7
8:17 PM - 25 Jun 12

melden

25.06.2012 um 20:28
Gesprächsverlauf beachten ... :)

Nicolina Reeves ‏@IvjanJ

@AustinBrown Your uncle is always in our hearts Austin❤ sending a lot of love to you and your family from France ❤
>
Austin Brown ‏@AustinBrown

@IvjanJ Thank you :)
8:19 PM - 25 Jun 12
>
Nicolina Reeves ‏@IvjanJ

@AustinBrown ❤❤❤
Austin Brown ‏@AustinBrown

Man do I miss the applehead crew
5:09 AM - 25 Jun 12

melden

25.06.2012 um 20:43
ϟ ℳUZIKƒαctoℛyTωσ ϟ ‏@MUZIKfactoryTWO
I would have stayed up w/ u all nite, had I known how to save a life. RIP Michael Jackson ~my most favorite person in whole wide world
2:07 PM - 25 Jun 12
Our thoughts & prayers are with Paris, Prince & Blanket Jackson
1:59 PM - 25 Jun 12
Today celebrate MJ's life, grieve his loss, send him ur love & prayers. Opportunists & haters will come out of woodwork. Give them no attn
1:04 PM - 25 Jun 12
@TMZ & Conrad Murray trying to capitalize on MJ's death. I refuse to post link or give any attention. I advise the same to MJ fans
1:01 PM - 25 Jun 12
I havent watched it yet but I hear Conrad Murray released a video asking NOT to be judged! I'ma kill this bastard for being insensitive
12:52 PM - 25 Jun 12
When asked how he'd like to remembered, ♥Michael Jackson♥ said "as a person who came & brought light to the world." http://sparklettegroupies.blogspot.com/2011/01/gold-magazine-2002.html
6:54 AM - 25 Jun 12
You said 'see u in July' You lied, Michael. You liar, I miss u SO much. U cant make us love u & leave like this! Oh Michael, u broke our ♥s
8:12 AM - 24 Jun 12

melden

25.06.2012 um 20:50
jaafar jackson ‏@jaafarjjackson

Rest In Peace. #missyou http://instagr.am/p/MTX39uQHgp/
87d97616bede11e180d51231380fcd7e 7
5:59 PM - 25 Jun 12

melden

25.06.2012 um 21:27
Randy Jackson Lawsuit Postponed

His lawsuit against his former wife Alejandra Jackson, who lived for years in the Jackson family compound in Encino, has been delayed again.

By City News Service
Email the author
11:47 am

e4cdb1cda5901ff6b962be8fbdaf0ca3

A judge today once again postponed a hearing on a lawsuit brought by one of Michael Jackson's brothers, who wants a paternity case default judgment obtained by his former wife set aside, pending a determination of whether the dispute is a civil or family law issue.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Alan Rosenfield similarly delayed taking any actions in the case during the last court session, also because he was unsure whether he or another judge should hear Randy Jackson's case against ex-spouse Alejandra Jackson.

Rosenfield set another hearing for Aug. 2 and ordered the plaintiff's lawyer, Bret Lewis, to file papers directly with Judge Carolyn Kuhl, the civil court presiding judge, so she can make a final decision.

Randy Jackson, 50, filed the suit on Jan. 18 against Alejandra Jackson, who also was once married to another of his siblings, Jermaine Jackson. According to the suit, Alejandra Jackson filed a paternity case against Randy Jackson in August 1989 concerning their daughter, Genevieve Jackson. She maintains he was served with the petition, which he denies, according to the complaint.

Alejandra Jackson obtained a default judgment against Randy Jackson in December 1990 with a finding that he was the girl's father and a child support order of $1,200 a month, according to the suit, which says Randy Jackson did not learn of the judgment until county child support officials tried to levy his bank account in July 2008.

Alejandra Jackson's attorney, Elizabeth Bell, today told Rosenfield that the identical issues are pending in the original family law court case. However, Randy Jackson's lawyer said his client has a right to file an independent action in a regular civil court.

Randy Jackson maintains that in place of child support, he and his former wife agreed in October 1993 that he would provide her, Genevieve and her son, Stephen Randall Jackson Jr., with free room and board at the Jackson family's Encino compound until they reached age 18, according to the suit. Genevieve Jackson is now 22 and her brother is 19.

Alejandra Jackson said she did not want to go to court and was satisfied with the financial arrangements given her and her children, according to her ex-husband's court papers. The 1993 agreement was lost for several years, but was located in September 2009 by one of Randy Jackson's attorneys, the suit states.

A demand for acknowledgement and satisfaction of judgment was served on Alejandra Jackson, but she did not accept it and continued living in the Jackson family home for 19 years with her children ``like kings and queens'' until last March, according to the complaint.

Randy Jackson, whose full name is Steven Randall Jackson, alleges his former wife deliberately failed to tell him about the default judgment so he would not have a chance to defend himself against it. He says more than $5,000 has already been taken from his bank account in satisfaction of the default judgment.

http://encino.patch.com/articles/randy-jackson-lawsuit-postponed

melden

25.06.2012 um 21:43
auf der Facebookseite von Arnold Klein http://www.facebook.com/arnold.klein (Archiv-Version vom 05.02.2023)

Debbie Rowe in happy times
269278 3781860236317 1213459525 n

Anzeige

melden