Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Der Fall Maddie McCann - Tragen die Eltern eine (Mit)Schuld?

1.726 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Portugal, Kate, Maddie ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

04.05.2014 um 07:59
@sue_bern
....der mögliche Tod - nach AR Aussage - wird offensichtlich langsam in Betracht gezogen...???

...habe inzwischen auch nur noch Hoffnung in die portug. Polizei!!!
Was bei SY läuft wird immer klarer!

Pat Brown 3. Mai 2014
Pat Brown said...
My only hope is that Portugal will somehow come through - maybe with some further DNA tests or whatnot - and this Pat Brown said...
My only hope is that Portugal will somehow come through - maybe with some further DNA tests or whatnot - and this time not fall victim to political pressure. I don't hold great hope that this will happen, but, for once in a very long time, I would like to be surprised.
May 3, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Die Sendung im portug. TV mit Amaral:
...hier hat sich jemand die Mühe gemacht, parallel zur Sendung zu übersetzen:
http://textusa.blogspot.de/2014/05/if-death-is-kind.html#comment-form
"... CMTV has just stated that SuperBockman used to lie down next to the little girls while they were in their beds before leaving the villas/apartments!!!!
What a caring sex assaulter!!
As it's maintaned that he had dark skin and a pot belly he must have smothered Maddie to death when lying next to her...
And it explains why he didn't take any of the twins. He couldn't fit in the cots to lie down next to them...

Amaral questions if Euclides is even a line of investigation.
A story was created based on an abduction
Abduction wasn't proved.
It's a lie that Monteiro was pinpointed in Ocean Club through cellphone. Antenna indicates Luz general area.
Amaral insists on DP and paedo possibility
Questions why Creche Dad was walking with his daughter when was seen by JT.
Questions why has Smithman lost all relevance now
Questions who says that Mcs declared innocent.

CMTV: Mcs said to Lusa that they will only accept that Maddie is dead when there's conclusive evidence to that effect.

Paulo Sargento confirms he participated in reconstitution made in 2007 by Univ Lusofona and they found these and more discrepancies.
That even without the T9 timelines written in the children's book he found that the checks were unfeasable.
Says that Kate came all the way down screaming and didn't just shout from balcony.
That there's a pact between the T9. Only a pact justifies ripping so quickly the page from the book to write the timelines.
Parents do look for missing children for a long time but many do that to serve as an alibi
That the pact is not about Maddie but about what could have happened to the group in Britain

Amaral asked if he believes SY protecting Mcs.
Answers that until SY doesn't investigate the DP/paedo connection it will have to explain why it doesn't investigate that.
Says CW backfired because everyone, for example all over the internet, immediately recognised Gerry has the man Smith saw
He doesn't believe Mcs looking for Maddie

CMTV called the Smiths and a woman's voice says that it was with her father and that the family doesn't want to speak about the case.

Amaral continues to give high importance to the Smith Sighting
Questions why journalists do not investigate and ask the inconvenient questions when they find out things weren't right
Asks why journos don't question the DO/paedo issue.

Sargento says that if there's a single piece of evidence of abduction he will shut up forever
That only 2 suspects are conveniently dead
Says that SY is obeying orders from someone.

Anonymous3 May 2014 23:53:00
Amaral insists that hairs that are in Portugal should be tested

Program ends using footage from 2013

Hope I was useful. Apologise possible mistakes. Hard to write on cellphone and listen at the same time"

Anzeige
melden

04.05.2014 um 11:28
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/377301/Madeleine-McCann-Portuguese-police-deny-that-arrests-will-be-made-soon
Maddie: Portuguese police blast Brit cops and DENY arrests will be made soon
PORTUGUESE police have blasted Brit detectives over their handling of the Madeleine McCann investigation.

By Neil Chandler & Tracey Kandohla/
Published 4th May 2014
Yesterday marked exactly seven years since the little girl vanished from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on the Algarve.
But at a special prayer service in the McCanns’ home village of Rothley, Leics, dad Gerry, 45, said he and wife Kate had been buoyed by the Scotland Yard probe.
He said: “They are going back out to Portugal very soon. They are chipping away and there is new evidence.
“We are going to continue hoping we get a happy outcome – and one day we will know what’s happening.”
But the Portuguese have accused the Metropolitan Police of going on a “media offensive” over the case. They say leads recently publicised by the Met are “very flimsy”.
And they say claims about imminent arrests are not true.
A well-placed source said: “They’re pulling their hair out in relation to recent allegations by the Met.
“They’re very angry the ­British police have gone on a media offensive.
“Furthermore, the information is not consistent with the information they have.”
“They don’t know even the nature of these indecent assaults and it is all very flimsy.”
Last year, Portuguese authorities agreed to re-open the probe into Madeleine’s 2007 disappearance after a review by the Met.
In January, British police suggested three burglars were prime suspects.
The source said: “The Met have sent them three letters saying they want to interview the three burglars…they’ve had those letters quite a long time.
“The Portugese are ­saying ‘We have got it but we won’t be doing that tomorrow, not soon, not in the near future will we be acting on that. This is our investigation and we won’t be acting on the Met police stuff (any time soon)’. Relationships (with the Met) are so poor, they felt the Met would be better off building a relationship with them than going out doing press.”
In March, the Met appealed for information about a sex attacker linked to 12 break-ins in the Algarve.
Five young girls were said to have been sexually assaulted during four of the raids.
In an update last month, the Met said the appeal had yielded information on six more incidents, including an attack on a girl in Praia da Luz two years before Madeleine vanished.
The suspect, they said, was “smelly” and “pot-bellied” and it was reported that arrests might be made soon.
But our source said the Portuguese police believe the information publicised by the Met is “very flimsy” and claimed they had not shared the leads with them.
“The Portuguese are saying if your young girl has been assaulted while you are on holiday, why not report it then or at least as soon as you get home. If it’s a serious allegation of sexual assault, why not report it at the time?
“They are not saying these things didn’t happen but they are saying ‘Why is it all coming out now?’
“They don’t know even the nature of these indecent assaults and it is all very flimsy.
“The Portuguese are saying lines of inquiry they (the Met) have aren’t ones brought to our intention and the relationship is very poor, this is a Portuguese investigation and the idea of imminent arrests isn’t true.”
Yesterday a tearful Kate, 46, told villagers at the low-key outdoor prayer service: “We are still battling, still hoping, still searching for Madeleine.”
She added: “The past seven years have been so difficult and painful.”

melden

04.05.2014 um 11:36
Ich sehe das immer noch ein wenig anders.

MMn haben Crimewatch und die Wiedereröffnung des Falls in Portugal Team McCann mehr als geschockt. Als dann noch die Rede von einem JIT aufkam wurden alle Register mit Hilfe der Presse gezogen um die Portugiesen zu verärgern, die sehr viel Wert auf ihre Secrecy Laws legen.

Da wohl scheinbar noch keine Entscheidung gefallen ist (vom CPS oder anderen) ob die bisherigen Beweise für eine evtl. Anklage reichen, kann Redwood wohl auch noch nicht seine Strategie mit den Portugiesen teilen, was zu weiteren Spannungen führt, die weidlich ausgenutzt werden.

Ich sage es gerne immer wieder: hätte SY einen Whitewash im Sinn, hätte man es sehr viel einfacher haben können. Vor allem hätte man dann einen Urlauber gefunden, der zugegeben hätte Smithman zu sein und nicht Tannerman.

Ich denke Operation Grange ist auf einem völlig richtigen Weg, die Entscheidung zur Anklage treffen allerdings andere. Der Fund der Leiche wäre da ein Meilenstein. Dies könnte einer der Hauptgründe für den Wunsch nach einem JIT sein.

melden

04.05.2014 um 19:12
Hier das Transkript des Interviews der Witwe des "Tractorman". Die Übersetzung dauert noch an.

Ich finde es sehr interessant. Vor allem die Vermutung, dass es nun die Portugiesen zu sein scheinen, die einen Sündenbock suchen.

Interessant auch sein Alibi, die Unmöglichkeit einen "Ping" genau zu lokalisieren und die Tatsache, dass es keine Beweise bei keiner Polizei gibt was die Serie an Kindesmissbräuchen angeht, die angeblich in Portugal passierte. Und dass viele erst NACH der Crimewatch Sendung gemeldet wurden...

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/05/rtp-exclusive-interview-of-euclides.html

1x zitiertmelden

05.05.2014 um 13:58
Mir tut die große Anzahl der über die Jahre hinweg zu Unrecht Verdächtigter und deren Familien sehr leid!
Über nun 7 Jahre hinweg wurde hemmungslos eine ganze Urlaubsregion, ein Volk, das so sehr vom Tourismus abhängig ist, in Miskredit gezogen.
Portugal, das Land der Pädos, Heroinabhängigen, Zigeuner,...diese Aufzählung lässt sich mittlerweile endlos fortsetzen.....
Wenn man sich die Kommentare der Portugiesen so ansieht bzw. übersetzt, sind die Portugiesen alles andere als gut zu sprechen auf das Ehepaar Mccann!
...was ich sehr gut nachvollziehen kann!
https://www.facebook.com/cmjornal/posts/10154094022765475?stream_ref=10

melden

05.05.2014 um 14:35
@shirleyholmes
Zitat von shirleyholmesshirleyholmes schrieb:Ich finde es sehr interessant. Vor allem die Vermutung, dass es nun die Portugiesen zu sein scheinen, die einen Sündenbock suchen.
Wenn ich mich richtig erinnere (leider finde ich die Quelle nicht mehr) darf nach portug. Recht ein Fall nur dann wieder eröffnet werden, wenn es neue, glaubhafte und stichhaltige Elemente gibt!

...vielleicht war das ja der Fall, dass man einen "toter Sündenbock" gesucht hat, dem man nicht mehr schaden kann, da ja tot, aber der Fall kann offiziell wieder aufgenommen werden???

Traurig nur (sollte es in diesem Fall tatsächlich so gewesen sein???), dass es Hinterbliebene gibt, die es dann doppelt trifft und darunter leiden!!!!
...die Bauernopfer...im großen "Spiel"...

melden

05.05.2014 um 16:47
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=635264473221748&set=gm.581858025244659&type=1

...jetzt wird gebuddelt!!!
Nähern wir uns dem Ende????

melden

05.05.2014 um 18:11
http://www.statement-analysis.blogspot.de/2014/05/the-mccann-interview-analyzed.html
Sunday, May 4, 2014
Interessante Interview-Analyse!!!!

melden

05.05.2014 um 20:50
Scotland Yard hat wohl Grabungen in den Lettern of Request angefragt. Und nachdem von den McCanns vorbereitend und überraschend Maddie's Tod als Möglichkeit in die Medien gebracht wurde haben sie nun über den alten Clarence diesen Inhalt des ILOR den Zeitungen zugespielt.

Und alles nur um möglichst viel Unfrieden zwischen PJ und SY zu säen. Da muss die Verzweiflung groß sein....

Dabei hat das Monteiro Interview gezeigt, dass die Polizei KEINE genaue Lokalisierung aus vereinzelten Telefondaten herauslesen kann, er war zig Kilometer von Praia da Luz entfernt und war trotzdem in dem Mast eingeloggt. Nur viele Daten mit unterschiedlichen Verbindungen zu unterschiedlichen Masten können die Basis für ein Bewegungsprofil sein, das bei Wiederholung evtl. zu einer möglichen Lokalisierung führen könnte.

Und diese gibts eindeutig nur von den Eltern. Vor allem in der Region zwischen Raposeira, Budens und Sagres....

melden

05.05.2014 um 21:02
Ganz frisch aus Portugal:

Der Rogatory Letter wurde genehmigt. Das Buddeln kann beginnen!!

Endgame

melden

06.05.2014 um 05:05
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/05/maddie-case-attorney-generals-office.html

Maddie Case: Attorney General's Office approved searches and excavations
6 MAY 2014 | POSTED BY JOANA MORAIS 0 COMMENTS

Request was in the latest letter rogatory sent by the British authorities

In the Madeleine McCann case the Attorney General's Office [PGR] has agreed to the request from the British police for searches and excavations to be done in Praia da Luz. The request appears in the latest letter rogatory.

Video transcript

Marisa Rodrigues (voice over)

It's the most important of the steps that were requested in the third rogatory letter. The British police want the searches to be carried out on sites in Praia da Luz where they suspect Madeleine's body might be buried. Searches will be made with a radar that will allow the analysis below ground.

In the locations map there are areas signalled near the apartment where the child disappeared 7 years ago and a road, which at the time was undergoing repairs. This are the places that the English detectives argue the PJ did not explore thoroughly.

This letter rogatory, like the preceding ones, has been assessed by the Public Prosecutor of Portimão.

TVI knows that the searches, which already foresee the possibility of excavations, were already authorized by the prosecutor. What remains now is to set the dates and how they will be performed.

The British police also asked to be present at the time that those actions are carried out by the Portuguese inspectors, but that decision lies with the National Direction of the PJ and has not yet been taken.

Last March the Metropolitan Police announced they were looking for a sexual predator, connected to the abduction theory, which they have always advocated.

With this new path and although it is not officially confirmed, they are admitting, for the first time the possibility of Madeleine being dead.

in article & broadcast by TVI, May 5, 2014

melden

06.05.2014 um 14:39
Murmeltiertag:
Dogs are going to search for Maddie's body
http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/caes-vao-procurar-corpo-de-maddie (Archiv-Version vom 08.05.2014)
One of the sites is thought to be the apartment where Madeleine disappeared
http://news.sky.com/story/1256070/madeleine-mccann-police-to-dig-for-evidence (Archiv-Version vom 07.05.2014)
Jaja die Hunde...

Ich gehe davon aus, dass SY erst einmal versucht den Weg zu rekonstruieren, den die Leiche genommen hat am Abend des 3. Mai, mit möglichen Kurz- oder Langzeitlagerstätten. Wenn Grabungen erfolgen, werden die wahrscheinlich weiter weg erfolgen -> Leichengeruch im Leihwagen.

p.s. wo sind eigentlich die ganzen Unterstützer?

1x zitiertmelden

07.05.2014 um 09:27
@shirleyholmes
Zitat von shirleyholmesshirleyholmes schrieb:p.s. wo sind eigentlich die ganzen Unterstützer?
...wenn an den Gerüchten "was" dran ist, ...vielleicht "gibt" es nichts mehr :-)???

melden

08.05.2014 um 22:25
Was ich momentan faszinierend finde ist die Tatsache, dass nach 7 Jahren der internationalen Medienoffensive, die zum Ziel hatte den Fokus überallhin, nur weg von Praia da Luz zu lenken, sich der Kreis nun schließt wo er begann und von wo er sich nie wegbewegt hatte ungeachtet von hunderten von Pseudosichtungen, ebenfalls erzeugt durch den gewollten Medienhype.

Mit der Entscheidung hier die Suche und evtl. Grabungen durchzuführen wurden 7 Jahre einer wild-goose-chase ausgelöscht und auf die Basis zurückgeführt.

melden

10.05.2014 um 23:12
http://www.stern.de/panorama/madeleine-mccann-ermittler-starten-neue-suche-nach-maddies-leiche-2109381.html

Ein recht neutraler Bericht.

melden

11.05.2014 um 17:14
Happy Birthday!
http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Who_s_Kidding_Who_-_2.html
Who's Kidding Who - 2

The Bates Motel or Rothley Manor where would you choose to have Sunday lunch?

Neither, but if I really had to choose, if my life depended on making such a decision, I'd take my chances at Bate's!

And I'd thank my lucky stars neither have a vacancy, that it would only be for lunch as a night at Rothely must be quite a scary affair.

Some sinister stuff we know goes on at both, but nothing more creepy and sinister than Gerry McCann and Kate McCann with a bUrthday cake for Madeleine (a child who has been missing 7 years) and a bUrthday card that reads -

'We love you and we're waiting for you, we're never going to give up.'

Now if I was the one they had treated so badly, and somehow some nice loving couple had raised me for past seven years, and I was happy - this would be one birthday invite I'd give a miss, the thought of them 'waiting for me' Too scary!

And I'd be asking - where was all that love all those nights they abandoned me, when I was waiting on them, and where was all that love when I told them I was crying and scared in the apartment, my little brother too, and they walked out and left me alone and afraid? I'd be asking why mummy said I was feeling under the weather that evening, pale and tired, and I couldn't even walk I needed carried home from creche/child care facility, but she still left me alone when I was unwell. So no, I wouldn't want them or their bUrthday party, or the pretty pink room which is a shrine to me filled with stuff from people I didn't know and never would.

Their messages to Madeleine over the years have been the most forced and insincere of any parents I have ever heard who have lost a child in whatever way.

I've said it before and I'll say it again someone in a professional capacity from a body dealing with children's services has to step in for the sake of the McCann twins.

Their parents have put these kids through the most awful time - with the stories they and their highly paid liar Clarence have created for publicity, none more frightening for them than there being a threat to kidnap them.

After such stories, Kate McCann and Gerry McCann seem very happy to sit and giggle with Kelly on a sofa. Well they all know that the stories are not true are just part of their plans, Gerry McCanns wider agenda - but two little kids DON'T!

Why do these parents insist on putting their twin children through what they do?

And it isn't going to end here, in store for these kids courtesy of what I would describe as quite deranged parents - is a copy each of 'Madeleine' the book of lies.

I cannot think of anything more harmful they could pass on to these kids.

It is also only a few days since the despicable pair posted a message on their website telling the press to back off (that message in itself was one of their publicity stunts) leave the police in peace while they dig for their daughter, her remains?

To be honest, to save the UK taxpayer any more expense, save them hiring expensive equipment which can detect whatever it is they are looking for - Scotland Yard should just take the McCanns on a trip to PDL it would be so much quicker I'm sure they could pick out the spot faster than any fancy equipment, oh and give them a couple of shovels, as I'm sure they'd want to leave no stone unturned!

And here we have today, yet more of the McCann nonsense in the press - why wouldn't this poor distressed couple take their own advice and have a low key day, today?

Instead they chose to have this:

(the text in red, my responses)

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann

KATE McCann has sent a heartfelt message to missing daughter Madeleine on the eve of her 11th birthday tomorrow, writes Tracey Kandohla.

Published: Sun, May 11, 2014

STILL LOOKING: Madeleine's parents are not giving up on finding their now 11-year-old daughter[GETTY]

It reads: “We love you and we’re waiting for you and we’re never going to give up.”

Stole that gimmick from Pistorius!

This mummy struggles to string two words together whenever asked if she has a message for Madeleine. Usually we get one of her huge sighs followed by a funny face

You're asking me to send her a message?
Kate wants the world to know she still clings on to hope that Madeleine is found alive, despite British police being poised to dig up areas of the Portuguese resort where she vanished seven years ago.

She's not expecting them to find her daughter's remains then, wonder why that might be - perhaps because she knows there will be no dig, or she knows they will be digging in wrong spot?

A close friend of Kate and Gerry has revealed they have asked Scotland Yard to delay any ground searches in Praia da Luz until after they have “celebrated” the youngster’s special day, with a cake and presents at home in Rothley, Leicestershire.

The Met Police are poised - just sitting around chillin' waiting for the cake to be cut, the candles to be blown out before they mosey on down to the garden shed to get their shovels...wouldn't want anyone to think they took the weekend off, long as the police are poised, Madeleine can wait a bit longer...

So, their daughter is missing seven long years, the Metropolitan Police have this past week, announced this big break through in the case, either they are digging for Madeleine's remains or some vital clue which will help them discover her whereabouts - but wait - down tools everybody, Kate McCann and Gerry McCann want to celebrate the 'youngster's special day.' The youngster doesn't have a special day!

Oh how the McCanns their spokesperson, close family friend, and source, Clarence Mitchell can spin a tale, or just blatantly lie!

Don't they know no one is buying it any more?

Madeleine’s father Gerry said:

“It is really hard. She won’t be here. It’s by far the toughest day of our year, every year. But we still have a birthday cake for her.”

Generous Gerry takes a few bucks from the Fund (?) to splash out on a cake for the daughter he knows is not going to be there to eat it!

Look out all you guys who have put your names forward for 'Father of the Year' some tough competition from Gerry McCann!

What a load of shit!

Below McCanns on Madeleine's 4th birthday just days after the child disappeared. Did they eat cake that day?

I can see it is by far the toughest day of Gerry McCanns life!

If you have a missing child, one you have told the world was abducted, one you neglected, left alone in an unlocked holiday apartment night after 'scary night' for the child - would the toughest day not be the anniversary of her disappearance, her death? The day you abandoned her to that fate.

No parent of a missing child should be able to laugh this heartily just days after her disappearance, and not when those same parents told the world their missing child is in the hands of paedophiles.

And no loving caring father could possible only a couple of days later be this happy

Youtube: Gerry McCann is happy
Gerry McCann is happy
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

Former GP Kate, 46, and heart doctor Gerry, 45, and their nine-year-old twins Sean and Amelie will also lay presents in Madeleine’s pretty pink bedroom which has become a shrine since she vanished nine days before her fourth birthday in May 2007.

And this is exactly what I'm talking about - those poor twins, they cannot possibly remember Madeleine, yet they are made to celebrate with birthday cake, cards, and lay presents in the bedroom that was Madeleine's, now a shrine.

Not that is not healthy for any child. Do they sing happy birthday, set out a place for Madeleine? Keep her a slice of cake?

Letting these twins grow up in as normal a situation as possible must be difficult, there is no question about that, but when their parents are the instigators of much of what can and will have a detrimental effect on the young lives, of the twins and indeed, their entire lives, the irresponsible actions towards these children, their well being, by their parents has to be questioned, has to be addressed.

It is not the fault of Amelie and Sean that Madeleine vanished, the full responsibility for that lies FIRMLY with Kate and Gerry McCann. These young children should not be made pay for the crimes, sins, the heinous, cruel and neglectful actions of their parents.

Kate said: “The room’s absolutely the same but she might want to change it a bit now she’s a bit older!”

How sick is that - she might want to change it, now she's a bit older? Now does that sound like the distressed mother who only this week complained about the press, told them to give the police peace to dig up her daughter?

Has the world gone mad - they must have if anyone is still swallowing this shit.

Kate’s uncle Brian Kennedy, 75, a retired teacher, who also lives in Rothley, said: “None of us expected to be in the same position, not knowing, seven years later.

Not knowing what exactly? What 'same' position?

Not knowing when they'll all get knock on the door, be asked if they'd all like to accompany an officer of the law to the local cop station, and a free ride in a shiny cop car thrown in?

Is the dopey old guy trying to tell us he has not been paying attention to the goings on in PDL this week, that he has not a clue what happened to Madeleine?

Yeah, Scotland Yard have been dragging their feet - 3 years and nothing - and now a postponement of a crucial element of the investigation, because there is a creepy celebration going on with cake and candles behind the locked doors of the Rothely residence (or maybe they are not locked, well they might be, or maybe not - then again maybe they leave them unlocked so that Madeleine can walk through them, just as they did in Portugal) as you do.

McCanns never seem to have a problem with the length of time the Met are taking - funny that!

Where do this family 'get off' - they asked the Metropolitan Police to postpone digging until they party! Pull the other one - it plays 'I Believe'

"But we are grateful for all the support we’ve had from the public and our village, who along with us, never gives up hope.”

Wouldn't it be good to have a poll of THEIR village (and when did the village become theirs?) I think they may just get a nasty shock to find that the village is not going along with them - the poor turn out at the anniversary should have been the wake up call for Uncle Brian and the rest of the family!

END

And so the McCann PR Machine powers on - seems there is no stopping it, the lies, the deceit, no lack of Fund monies (monies donated by the public to help Madeleine) to pay for the protection of her parents, and to line the pockets of the very many who have benefited financially these past seven years from the child's demise.

The McCanns I don't believe have escaped the long arm of the law because they are innocent of all involvement in the disappearance of their daughter (if they were there would not be the gaping holes in their story, and the very many lies, the need to retain the legal teams they have this past seven years, like the Met (at least according the the McCann source) they are poised, always ready just in case they get the knock) and it is not because someone up their likes them - Their God - is not protecting them.

But someone is, a someone we have yet to hear of!

Gerry McCann and Kate McCann at the time of Madeleine's disappearance were two hard up doctors, nothing special about them, no class. Chavs I think is the expression used in England for their likes.

To imagine that the protection they have received was for them alone - somehow doesn't fit!

What other case in the UK has received such attention, such funding for a crime not committed on UK soil? Whenever has a team of 30 + detectives been allowed to work for 3 long years, coming up with nothing but ridiculous stories fed to press, and be allowed to still continue beyond this time?

In a case which has so many red flags, so many obvious lies and inconsistencies told by the parents of the missing child, so much circumstantial evidence pointing to their involvement in the child's disappearance seemingly ignored - why would the two still be walking the streets some might ask, escaping also any charges re the neglect of their children.

The Portuguese investigation pointed to Madeleine coming to harm in the apartment.

Retired British detective John Stalker believes the McCanns are hiding something,

and not forgetting the words of Professor Barclay

“Having seen the circumstances and the lay-out of the apartment, it looks to me more likely, the priorities are higher, that some harm happened to her within the apartment. No more than that.”

Professor David Barclay – British Forensic Scientist .

It leaves us with one question will the McCanns, their celebrations, their toughest day of the year, their party, ever end or will the protection continue?

Until someone asks Gerry McCann the big question - why he lied to the Portuguese police, telling them he entered the apartment on the night of Madeleine's disappearance by the front locked door using his key to enter, and then SEVEN days later changing his story completely, stating he entered by an unlocked patio door at the side/back of the house, and until Andy Redwood can offer the public an explanation as to why this has been ignorned - there will be no justice for Madeleine.

Her dad lied, changed his story -WHY!

As the magnificent Gerrie Nel the Prosecutor in the Pistorius trial would say - Gerry McCann tailored his tale!

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com
11th May 2014

melden

15.05.2014 um 06:52
http://portugalresident.com/madeleine-more-twists-and-turns-in-the-seven-year-investigation

Die Portugiesen haben wohl nun offensichtlich genug von SY-Zirkus!!!
..wer kann das nicht nachvollziehen???!!!!!
Madeleine: More twists and turns in the seven-year investigation
Madeleine: More twists and turns in the seven-year investigation

As Kate and Gerry McCann woke up to the 11th birthday of their missing daughter Madeleine, news reports brought some bizarre new twists in the high-profile seven-year investigation.
According to Expresso newspaper, the Public Prosecutor has at last served papers on South-African businessman Stephen Birch - the man who hit the headlines in 2012 after declaring that he had found Madeleine's body, using ground-penetrating radar, on a private property in Praia da Luz.
As newspapers wrote at the time, Birch had no authorisation to search the property and had done so under cloak of darkness.
Now, the Public Prosecutor has apparently charged him with the crime of "intrusion in an area fenced off from the public, punishable with a maximum jail term of three months in prison," claims Público.
Birch is reported to be ready to come to Portugal for the trial, and continues to maintain that Madeleine's body lies 500 mm below the surface of a newly-laid driveway, metres from the Ocean Club apartment from which she went missing.
In time with this latest twist - and while British tabloids were running old stories of a 68-year-old paedophile being interviewed in jail - Portugal’s tabloid equivalent, the Correio da Manhã, revealed that the PJ police has sanctioned the Met’s request for searches of various sites in Praia da Luz, but has not yet decided “whether the means to be used will be exclusively English”.
“Scotland Yard wants to use geo-radar and sniffer dogs, as well as British forensic teams,” writes Sol website. “But the decision is in the hands of the PJ, which also has radar, bought four years ago, able to capture images in the subsoil”.
The radar has already been used in a number of cases, including during searches for the bodies of the victims of “King Ghob”, adds Sol (Francisco Leitão, a.k.a. Rei Ghob, is currently serving 25 years for the murders of four young Portuguese).
“If the geo-radar detects something suspicious,” digging will follow, Sol affirms. “The objective is to find Madeleine’s body or other clues, like items of clothing or weapons.”
Nonetheless, the website contends that the PJ has already done a thorough search of all these sites and come up empty-handed.
Meanwhile, TV commentator and critic Eduardo Cintra Torres has criticised the Madeleine razzmatazz that seems to have been stirred up by Scotland Yard in the past two weeks.
Talking on CMTV, Torres claims that Madeleine cop DCI Andy Redwood needs psychological evaluation.
“I look at him, and I just think ‘this man wants to appear on TV’,” Torres told CMTV news anchor João Ferreira.
“With so many children disappearing in England, did he choose the Maddie case because he would appear on television?
“Why are the Portuguese police being subservient to this mockery?” He added. “We need to ask, what exactly is going on? This is all just ridiculous. Just a way of showing off.”
Torres contentions have been echoed elsewhere with critics suggesting the British police are trying to justify the millions spent so far by Operation Grange in the search for Madeleine’s alleged abductor. Others have suggested it is an election ploy of the British government in the run-up to the European elections.
As journalist Len Port writes in his latest blog (www.algarvenewswatch.blogspot.pt) onlookers wonder whether the endless twists and turns in the investigation will simply send it into oblivion.
But whatever the motivation for these latest stories, Torres claims it is “shameful for the Portuguese state to allow the mediatisation of an investigation that belongs to the Portuguese and not to the English.
“If we tried to do the same in England, would they allow it?” He asked. “Of course not!”
- See more at: http://portugalresident.com/madeleine-more-twists-and-turns-in-the-seven-year-investigation#sthash.vlQ9jdhy.dpuf
und hier:
Correio da Manha, 11.5.2014 - DCI Redwood was only showing off
PortugueseTV broadcast by CMTV: The Maddie Police Show Off

11 May 2014

(Joana Morais - translation)

Eduardo Cintra Torres on DCI Andy Redwood's latest media performances in the Algarve

Eduardo Cintra Torres makes a weekly commentary on CMTV about TV and media and writes in the Correio da Manhã newspaper.

Transcript

Eduardo Cintra Torres [ECT] - That gentleman from Scotland Yard, that appears there [in the video inset, they show a picture of Redwood; they are debating Redwood's visit to the Algarve] - it's actually a pity that we don't have a psychologist here to make his profile, not of Maddie's abductor or of the ‘assassins’, but of that Scotland Yard gentleman. I look at him and I just think: 'This man just wants to appear on TV'.

With so many disappearances of children in England... did he choose the Maddie case because he would appear on TV?

And they’ve gone beyond that, now they've come to Portugal to investigate.

Why are the Portuguese police being subservient to this mockery, to this televised show-off? We had aerial searches in Lagos seven years later!

Aerial searches! We need to ask, what exactly is going on?! This is just the extreme ridiculous thing, a show-off, a performance, something produced just to appear on the TV cameras.

And then they're going to open up holes, searching for, eventually, the child's body at the 25th of April street?

Was it for this that we had the 25th of April [the Portuguese ‘Carnation Revolution, celebrating liberty]?

João Ferreira (CMTV news anchor) [JF] – Do you mean that the opening of the case by the British authorities was done taking into account the media coverage?

ECT - Absolutely, that police officer from the Scotland Yard in particular just pursues that [i.e. media coverage].

I believe that is a shame for the Portuguese state to allow the mediatiaation of an investigation that belongs to the Portuguese and not to the English.

If we tried to do the same in England, would they allow it? Obviously not.

JF - They were authorised by the Attorney General's Office...

ECT - Of course, it's the old [Portuguese-British] alliance issue.

JF - Thank you, Eduardo.

melden

19.05.2014 um 17:13
Moin zusammen! :)

Maddie fühlte sich schlapp am Abend vor ihrem Verschwinden, musste sogar heimgetragen werden? Sorry, das hab ich bisher noch nie gehört, mag mich jemand aufklären?

melden

19.05.2014 um 20:21
@sueiii
Katie hat im Apartment angeblich nach dem Essen ein Märchen vorgelesen und die Maddie war nach Katies Worte schon ziemlich muede dabei

melden

28.05.2014 um 22:20
Nach all den Schwüren, niemals die Suche aufzugeben und jeden Stein umzudrehen nun der Schwur, nicht nach Portugal zurückzukehren...

Ein Schelm...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-vow-not-3618722

Anzeige

melden