Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

MJ~Leben u. Sterben~u das Geschehen danach!

23.746 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Mord, Michael Jackson, Verurteilung ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

26.07.2012 um 06:04
Joe Jackson
SQUATTER

Joe Jackson
HAUSBESETZER

7/25/2012 4:08 PM PDT

0725-joe-jackson-nurse-ramey-3

Joe Jackson has been living at the famous Jackson compound in Encino recently ... but no one knows how he got in ... and it appears he's a garden variety squatter.

As we previously reported, Joe was seen entering the home today ... and yesterday, it appeared the home got a visit from some medical personnel ... presumably to perform some tests on Joe.

The house is owned by the Michael Jackson Estate. Katherine Jackson has no legal claim to the property.

Sources tell TMZ ... the Estate is paying $30,000 per month for the Calabasas home where Katherine and Michael's kids have been living.

The only way Joe could be living in the Encino house legally is if he got permission from the Estate ... and sources connected with the Jackson family tell TMZ ... no such permission was ever given.

Sources tell us ... it ain't the Ritz because the house is currently undergoing extensive renovation.

Bottom line ... Joe Jackson + lots of sawdust = not a pretty picture.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/25/joe-jackson-squatter-michael-jackson-estate-encino-home/

Anzeige
melden

26.07.2012 um 06:11
und dann verhält sie sich so ???? warum wußten dann die Enkelkinder nichts davon ????

Katherine Jackson
I Wasn't Kidnapped
... I Just Needed a Break

Katherine Jackson
Ich wurde nicht entführt
... Ich brauchte einfach eine Pause

7/25/2012 4:24 PM PDT

0725-katherine-jackson-tmz-3

Katherine Jackson has finally broken her silence ... claiming the reason she hasn't checked in with her grandkids for the past 10 days is because she simply didn't feel like using the phone.

She also sounds like she's full of crap.

Jackson just finished up an on-camera interview with "ABC News" ... and talked about the family drama that's transpired since she mysteriously ditched MJ's kids 10 days ago ... and wound up in Arizona.

"There are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped," Jackson said ... adding, "I am here today to let everybody to know that I am good and fine."

"My children would never do anything to me like that."

Sure they wouldn't ...

When asked why she felt it was OK to leave 3 minor children in a house without a guardian .. Katherine explained she just felt like taking a "short vacation."

"One reason I didn't call is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here."

It's unclear why she didn't TELL HER GRANDKIDS FIRST!

Still, Katherine says ... "I am devastated that while I've been away, my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home."

So, we gotta ask ..

TMZvoting26072012

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/25/katherine-jackson-kidnapped-abc-news-statement-michael-jackson-custody/

melden

26.07.2012 um 06:19

TJ Jackson
Katherine WANTED ME
to Take the Kids

TJ Jackson
Katherine WOLLTE, dass ich
die Kinder nehme

7/25/2012 5:55 PM PDT

0725-tj-katherine-jackson-getty-tmz-1

Katherine Jackson SUPPORTED TJ Jackson's efforts to obtain temporary guardianship of Michael Jackson's 3 children ... so says TJ in court docs obtained by TMZ.

TJ filed the docs with the court before today's hearing -- and in the papers, TJ claims Katherine was being manipulated by family members who were hellbent on controlling Katherine.

In fact, TJ claims one of his aunts -- either Janet or Rebbie -- arranged for a person to IMPERSONATE A DOCTOR to convince Katherine to blow off a concert series and instead fly with her conspiratorial children to Arizona.

TJ claims he had been assisting with the care of MJ's children since MJ died ... and even before Katherine disappeared, she placed them in his care.

According to the docs, TJ claims he finally spoke with Katherine on July 24 -- and during the conversation, she "indicated to me that she supported me in taking steps that I deemed appropriate to protect [MJ's children]."

TJ was eventually awarded temporary guardianship over Paris, Prince and Blanket.

After the hearing, Katherine contradicted TJ's story ... insisting she was "devastated" by the court's decision.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/25/tj-jackson-katherine-wanted-me-to-take-the-kids/

melden

26.07.2012 um 06:30
Katherine Jackson's Attorney Will Seek To Have Guardianship Of Michael Jackson's Kids Reinstated

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 @ 12:30PM

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/katherine-jackson-custody-request-guardianship-reinstated

DOCUMENTS: TJ Jackson Granted Temporary Guardianship Of MJ's Children
http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaronline.com/files/Jackson-Kids-Temporary-Guardian-Order.pdf

Randy Jackson Responsible For Plotting To Overthrow Michael Jackson's Executors

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 @ 04:30AM

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/randy-jackson-responsible-plotting-overthrow-michael-jacksons-executors

Katherine Jackson Breaks Her Silence, Insists She Was Not Kidnapped Just Needed a Vacation

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 @ 08:41PM

Katherine-Jackson-breaks-silence

By Radar Staff

Katherine Jackson has broken her silence after 10 long days of no communication, insisting that she was not kidnapped and that she just needed a "short vacation."

The Jackson family matriarch phoned into ABC news Wednesday to debunk reports that she had been held against her will by Randy, Jermaine and Janet Jackson and went on to defend her children's character.

"There are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped…. I am here today to let everybody know that I am good and fine," the 82-year-old said.

"My children would never do anything to me like that."

Jackson sidestepped the question of why she would leave three young children that were in her care, alone without a guardian and also of why she did not inform them that she was leaving.

Stating that she just felt like taking "a short vacation."

She did however explain why she did not talk to her worried grandchildren while she was gone: "One reason I didn't call is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here."

When it comes to losing custody of her son Michael's three children, of whom she has been guardian since their father's death in 2009, she said she was "devastated."

"I am devastated that while I've been away my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Katherine was stripped of custody during an emergency hearing Wednesday and Tito Jackson's son, TJ, was awarded temporary guardianship.

Following the ruling, Katherine's attorney, Perry Sanders, told Radar exclusively that he will go back to court in the next several days, to have Katherine's custody reinstated.

Meanwhile, T.J's attorney announced that his client will be filing for permanent guardianship within the next 48 hours.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/katherine-jackson-not-kidnapped-needed-rest

melden

26.07.2012 um 06:44
Twitterparis26072012

about 276,OOO teens try to commit suicide every year; about 5OOO succeed… most are caused by bullying/stress/abuse/bad grades #stopbullying
etwa 276.OOO Teenager versuchen jedes Jahr Selbstmord zu begehen, etwa 5.ooo gelingt es ... die meisten werden durch Mobbing / Stress / Missbrauch / schlechte Noten ausgelöst # stop bullying

melden

26.07.2012 um 06:58
Ivy ‏@Ivy_MJJC
He's young and doesn't have a twitter so no one cares RT @Mellie4Justice: Notice...KJ says she spoke to Prince and Paris but not Blanket???
6:04 AM - 26 Jul 12
Ivy ‏@Ivy_MJJC
Jermaine was fidgeting a lot, Rebbie was smiling and nodding, Janet was motionless for the most part
6:00 AM - 26 Jul 12
Ivy ‏@Ivy_MJJC
There were times when KJ didn't read from the paper. Hard to say whether she was adding stuff as she go along.
5:49 AM - 26 Jul 12
Ivy ‏@Ivy_MJJC
While Katherine was talking about cooks, housekeepers and such Janet and Jermaine started talking among themselves, wonder what they said.
5:45 AM - 26 Jul 12
Ivy ‏@Ivy_MJJC
Watching ABC from here - http://livetvcafe.net/video/OG8H71UYO5U8/ABC (Archiv-Version vom 05.08.2012) … Did not download any plugin just closed it.
5:36 AM - 26 Jul 12
Ivy ‏@Ivy_MJJC
Now I need to find a live stream for ABC, is this statement videotaped to see her demeanor ?
4:17 AM - 26 Jul 12
Ivy ‏@Ivy_MJJC
@Dangerous_Inc already have the transcript - http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/katherine-jackson-court-hearing-based-bunch-lies-exclusive/story?id=16857775&page=2#.UBCocrTY-Sp
4:16 AM - 26 Jul 12

melden

26.07.2012 um 07:04
Exclusive: Katherine Jackson 'Devastated,' Court Hearing 'Based on a Bunch of Lies'

By SHEILA MARIKAR (@SheilaYM)
July 25, 2012

gty blanket jackson prince jackson paris

Michael Jackson's mother is "devastated" his children have been "taken away" from her while she was vacationing in Arizona and she's returning to Los Angeles to be reunited with them today, she told ABC News exclusively.

"I am devastated that while I've been away, my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home," Katherine Jackson said.

Watch the full story on "Nightline" tonight at 11:35 p.m. ET/PT

Speaking to ABC News' cameras from the Miraval Arizona Report & Spa in Tucson, Ariz., where the 82-year-old Jackson family matriarch had been resting for at least a week, Katherine Jackson also addressed the uncertainty concerning her whereabouts.

Katherine Jackson is the guardian of her late son Michael Jackson's children -- Prince, Paris and Blanket -- but they reportedly have not been heard from her in days. In the meantime, there are reports of disputes among Jackson family members at Katherine Jackson's Calabasas, Calif., home.

"There are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped and held against my will," Katherine Jackson said. "I am here today to let everybody to know that I am fine."

"My children would never do a thing to me like that, holding me against my will," she added. "It's very stupid for people to think that."

At Katherine Jackson's side during the taped statement, which she read from paper, were her children Rebbie, Jermaine and Janet Jackson. Also sitting next to her was Rebbie Jackson's daughter, Stacy, and a representative from the resort.

While reading the statement, Katherine broke off a couple of times and family members helped her find her place.

ABC News was not allowed to ask the family questions.

Katherine Jackson said a court ruling today that made TJ Jackson -- the son of Michael Jackson's brother, Tito Jackson, and grandson of Katherine Jackson -- the temporary guardian of Michael Jackson's children was "based on a bunch of lies."

She said her stay in Arizona at the Miraval was a "short vacation and rest."

"There's a lot of lies that have been put out there and I am going home to straighten them out, and this kind of stuff doesn't make sense," she said.

As for not calling her grandchildren for days, Katherine Jackson said, "One reason I didn't call is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here."

Another brother of Michael Jackson, Randy Jackson, said in an earlier interview that their sister, Rebbie Jackson, was with their mother, Katherine Jackson, at the resort and kept her cell phone with her. Michael Jackson's children knew they could call their Aunt Rebbie's phone to reach the group at any time, Randy Jackson said.

Transcript of Katherine Jackson's Statement to ABC News:

Hello, I'm Katherine Jackson, and there are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped and held against my will.

I am here today to let everybody know that I am fine and I am here with my children, and my children would never do a thing to me like that, holding me against my will. It's very stupid for people to think that.

But anyway, I am devastated that while I've been away, that my children, my grandchildren, have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home to see about that, also.

So I spoke to my grandson, TJ, last night, that I left there to be in charge of my children -- and I never leave home without leaving them with instructions of who to stay there with them, the nanny and all of them -- and someone had let go the cook, the nanny, and also the housekeepers. I don't know who did that but they don't have that power and they shouldn't have done it.

And now, the people are saying they are there with nothing to eat. I am sure they have something to eat but it's probably not healthy because the cook is not there.

But since I have also been away, my guardianship, which I just said, my children, have been taken away from me, my guardianship has been taken away from me. And, but, I spoke to my grandson TJ and also I spoke to Prince and Paris last night and told him I would be home today and they're waiting for me to come.

And I told him it wasn't necessary for him to go down and sign for guardianship. ... I don't know who instructed him to do that -- but that's what, but he wanted me to come home before that happened, but the ruling in court today was about the guardianship and I think it was based on a bunch of lies, but I have a good idea who's doing that and who's behind that.

But I am grateful for my children that they saw that I needed rest and they wanted to take me away for a while, just a short vacation and rest up. But one thing I have to say ... that I'm here at Miraval. They have taken good care of me and have made sure that I got the rest that I needed.

One reason I haven't called is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here.

My assistant, Janice Smith, have been calling back home to see how things were going and she had been keeping in contact with my nephew, I mean my grandson, and he says everything is going fine. But I was still thinking about the children and I still worry about them, but they are fine.

Before I left, as I said, I put everything in order with the appropriate people to take care of my children for me and it's really bad to hear that what's going on at home, and the children have been taken away -- but I know that ... I'll get there in time to get them back. And after I finish this, I will be on my way home.

I have to thank Miraval again for taking very good care of me and making sure I got good rest.

We don't get much -- we saw an electric show because it was lightening and we saw a rainbow.

I had a very good time here -- and if anyone wants to rest I think they should come here.

Because there's a lot of lies that have been put out there and I am going home to straighten them out and this kind of stuff doesn't make sense. So I want to say goodbye and I am on my way home.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/katherine-jackson-court-hearing-based-bunch-lies-exclusive/story?id=16857775#.UBDOWaDB2nA

melden

26.07.2012 um 07:12
Jackson-Drama: Streit ums Erbe und die Kinder

Großmutter verliert Sorgerecht für Jackson-Kinder

Mittwoch, 25.07.2012, 22:38

katherine25072012

Entführungsgerüchte um Kaherine Jackson machten vor wenigen Tagen die Runde. Die Mutter des „King of Pop“ ist wieder aufgetaucht – das Drama aber geht weiter. Jetzt hat sie die Vormundschaft für Michaels Kinder Prince, Paris und Blanket verloren.

Michael Jacksons Mutter Katherine (82) hat das Sorgerecht für die drei Kinder des 2009 gestorbenen Popsängers vorübergehend entzogen bekommen. Der Promidienst „TMZ.com“ berichtete am Mittwochabend, dass Richter Mitch Beckloff vom Superior Court in Los Angeles die Verantwortung für Prince, Paris und Blanket auf einen älteren Cousin der Kinder übertragen hat. TJ ist der Sohn von Michael Jacksons Bruder Tito. Er ist verheiratet und hat nach US-Medienberichten ein enges Verhältnis zu Michaels Kindern

Zuvor ging es bei den Jacksons es rund. Handgreiflichkeiten, Tränen vor der Kamera, Tweets und Gerüchte über eine angebliche Entführung machen Schlagzeilen in den US-Medien. Drei Jahre nach dem Tod von Michael Jackson sind die Geschwister des einstigen „King of Pop“ nach US-Medienberichten zerstritten wie nie zuvor. Geht es um Michaels Millionenerbe? Dieser hatte seine drei Kinder in weiser Voraussicht der Obhut von Mutter Katherine übergeben. Dann war die Matriarchin des Jackson-Clans plötzlich verschwunden. In den Klatschspalten hieß es, sie sei von Mitgliedern der Familie entführt worden. Ebenso plötzlich tauchte sie am Mittwoch wieder auf.

„Etwas ist hier total faul“, hatte ihre Enkelin Paris, die einzige Tochter von Michael Jackson, in einer Twitter-Nachricht vermutet. Tito Jackson, einer von Michaels Brüdern, sprach über einen „Coup“ der Geschwister. Bruder Randy begründete Katherines Abwesenheit gegenüber dem Fernsehsender ABC mit dem Bedürfnis der Mutter nach Ruhe. Jetzt sei sie erholt und zurück auf dem Weg nach Kalifornien.

Es geht um Michaels Erbe

Die „New York Daily News“ spekulierte am Mittwoch, dass sich der Zoff bei den Jacksons um Michaels Testament rankt. Dieser hatte nach Angaben des Blattes 40 Prozent seiner Hinterlassenschaft der Mutter zugesprochen, 40 Prozent den Kindern Prince, Paris und Blanket und die restlichen 20 wohltätigen Organisationen. Die Geschwister gingen demnach leer aus. Nicht verwunderlich also, dass einige von ihnen nun das Testament anfechten.

Ihre Anwälte halten das Dokument laut „New York Daily News“ für eine Fälschung. Die Geschwister hätten Beweise dafür, dass sich Michael zum Zeitpunkt der angeblichen Testamentsunterzeichnung nicht beim Anwalt in Los Angeles, sondern bei dem Bürgerrechtler Al Sharpton in Harlem aufhielt.

Glaubt man dem Blatt, dann stehen die Brüder Marlon, Tito und Jackie auf der Seite von Michaels Kindern, während die Schwestern Janet und Rebbie sowie die Brüder Randy und Jermaine den Kindern möglicherweise das Erbe streitig machen wollen.

Janet Jackson geht auf Paris los
http://www.focus.de/panorama/boulevard/jackson-drama-streit-ums-erbe-und-die-kinder-grossmutter-verliert-sorgerecht-fuer-michaels-kinder_aid_787538.html

melden

26.07.2012 um 07:17
Thomas Mesereau talking about the Jackson family feud, July 26th 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJeLg334QcQ

melden

26.07.2012 um 07:23

Katherine Jackson
Guardianship Ruling
"BASED ON LIES"

7/25/2012 9:35 PM PDT

072512-katherine-jackson-nightline-launc
VIDEO im Bericht

Katherine Jackson is challenging the court ruling that temporarily stripped her of guardianship of Michael Jackson's children -- and claiming she never wanted TJ Jackson to step into the role ... despite court documents stating otherwise.

In the taped segment for ABC's "Nightline" ... Katherine accused "someone" of taking her grandchildren away from her.

Reading from a notebook ... Katherine said, "Their ruling in court today was about the guardianship, and I think it was based on a bunch of lies. But I have a good idea who's doing that ... who's behind it."

Katherine went on to say she spoke to TJ last night and "told him it wasn't necessary for him to go down and sign up for guardianship, but I don't know who instructed him to do that ... 'cause he wanted me to come home before that happened."

It's a strange statement because Katherine seems to be acknowledging she knew TJ was going to file for guardianship ... but not before she got home.

In fact, as we reported earlier, TJ stated in court docs that Katherine "supported" him taking steps to protect Michael's kids.

The whole TV segment seemed almost like a hostage situation as Katherine was surrounded by Janet, Jermaine, Rebbie, Rebbie's daughter ... and, for some reason ... the marketing director for the Tucson spa where Katherine's been for more than a week. A local news reporter was in the room, but was not allowed to ask questions.

As for leaving Prince, Paris, and Blanket alone in L.A. -- Katherine claimed she left instructions about who was to take care of them while she was gone ... though she didn't name anyone specifically.

The 82-year old also said during her absence, her assistant had been keeping in touch with her grandchildren -- and that she didn't personally call "because I just gave up my phone. I didn't want to have any phone calls."

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/25/katherine-jackson-nightline-interview-guardianship-michael-jackson-children/

melden

26.07.2012 um 07:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=54S5R3GmnJU#!

melden

26.07.2012 um 07:44
Katherine Jackson Reads “Hostage Statement” And ABC News Lets Her

Katherine Jackson liest "Geisel Statement" und ABC News lässt sie

07/26/12 12:15am Roger Friedman

KatherineJacksonwith Paris Princeand Bla

UPDATE: I am told that Trent Jackson and the security team in Calabasas are employed by the estate of Michael Jackson. They can’t be fired by a family member.
Mir wurde erzählt, dass Trent Jackson und das Sicherheits-Team vom Estate of Michael Jackson in Calabasas eingestellt worden sind. Sie können nicht von einem Familienmitglied gefeuert werden.

EARLIER: First of all, the ABC News report on “Nightline” with Katherine Jackson reminded me not just a little bit of a hostage reading her kidnapper’s message to the press. Janet and Jermaine Jackson stood behind their mother as she read from a script. It was an orchestrated event, and ABC News– which sources tell bought footage from Randy Jackson for “Good Morning America’–just went along with it. The interviewing producer wasn’t allowed to ask questions! How completely unprofessional! That ABC has allowed itself to become the network of Janet, Jermaine and Randy just to grab access and ratings is very very disappointing.

Then: the hostage crisis. The warring Jacksons each have someone they want gone from the others’ camp. Randy, Jermaine, and Janet want their cousin Trent fired. Michael Jackson hired Trent personally, and Joe Jackson’s nephew has been a loyal and devoted assistant and caregiver to Katherine Jackson. Sources say that Randy in particular hates and resents Trent. Indeed, the “minor scuffle” at the house this week was between them. Trent, they say, put Randy in a headlock. Randy happily Tweeted today that Trent had been fired by his mother. But the reality of that remains to be seen.

Of course, the insiders in Calabasas want someone on the other side gone, too: Janice Smith, Katherine’s assistant. In the reading of the “hostage statement,” Katherine mentioned Janice Smith. From what I know, everyone in the Calabasas house hates Janice Smith. And here’s where it gets interesting. The children say that Janice helped arrange for Katherine’s fake trip to Arizona by telling everyone Mrs. Jackson would be attending her sons’ concerts in Arizona, Nevada, and California. In fact, it was Janice Smith who set up the visit to Miraval Spa in Tucscon, and knew that Mrs. Jackson would not be going to those shows.

Here’s how the whole thing went down according to those in Calabasas: The kids thought their grandmother was going on a road trip to see the shows with Trent. They said their goodbyes. Then Jermaine and Randy managed to axe Trent from the trip, and Janice went on the plane with Mrs. Jackson. In the next day, the infamous letter asking for the resignation of Michael Jackson’s executors appeared.

In the letter, Randy Jackson said his mother had had a “mini stroke.” Seeing this was what inflamed Paris Jackson, who knew no such thing had happened. That’s when she panicked and began Tweeting. It was probably also the moment she realized something was not right with her father’s family.

Now we see Katherine Jackson on ABC News flanked by certain members of her family who want Michael Jackson’s money. She says she’s returning to Los Angeles. It’s not like she’s in Bora Bora. Instead of reading that statement, why hadn’t she simply gone home? What is stopping her? Who? Hopefully once she is home, her advisors will explain what happened. The real question is, Will she listen and understand? Watch the ABC News Nightline video. It’s revelatory.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/07/26/katherine-jackson-reads-hostage-statement

melden

26.07.2012 um 07:49
@Hanika

Rebbie sitzt jetzt weinend neben ihrer Mutter ... irgendwie sitzt Katherine aber zwischen den Stühlen, um ihre Kinder zu schützen, würde sie m. M. n. auch lügen und alle "Schuld" auf sich nehmen ... :)

melden

26.07.2012 um 08:14
https://twitter.com/Ivy_MJJC (Archiv-Version vom 08.09.2011)

Dirty Diana ‏@dirtydiana_2009
NEW PHOTO: Katherine, Jermaine, Rebbie & family before she left Tucson, as she spoke to local media. pic.twitter.com/IF1hZIdE
AysCtpDCMAAZwU7jpglarge
Retweetet von Ivy
2:02 AM - 26 Jul 12
>>>>>
Antwort:
AJ ‏@BrattyCatt
@dirtydiana_2009 @jermjackson5 has bigger tits than I do.
@ @ dirtydiana_2009 jermjackson5 hat größere Titten als ich.
2:27 AM - 26 Jul 12

melden

26.07.2012 um 08:27
Joe Vogel ‏@JoeVogel1
MJ didn't believe in the old-school philosophy of parenting endorsed by Gladys Knight of fear, submission, and abuse http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/25/gladys-knight-paris-jackson-family-drama_n_1703919.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003
1:27 AM - 26 Jul 12
twitterjoevogel
https://twitter.com/JoeVogel1 (Archiv-Version vom 31.08.2012)

Joe Vogel ‏@JoeVogel1
To those piling on @ParisJackson: Remember, as much as Michael valued his children's privacy, he also wanted them to have a voice.
Retweetet von Ivy
1:23 AM - 26 Jul 12

melden

26.07.2012 um 08:37
Streit um das Millionenerbe?

Katherine Jackson spricht von „lauter Lügen“

Donnerstag, 26.07.2012, 08:05

katherine25072012

Drei Jahre nach dem Tod von Michael Jackson findet seine zerstrittene Familie keine Ruhe. Die vermeintliche Entführung von Mutter Katherine und der damit verbundene neue Streit ums Sorgerecht für seine Kinder wirft Rätsel auf. Offenbar geht es um „Jackos“ Millionenerbe.

Erstmals seit ihrem überraschenden Verschwinden und ebenso plötzlichem Wiederauftauchen äußerte sich Katherine Jackson, die Mutter der verstorbenen Popstars Michael Jackson, nun öffentlich über die Vorgänge um sie und die Jackson-Kinder. Auf ABC Newsverlas die 82-Jährige eine Stellungnahme zu den Vorgängen, die der US-Sender am Mittwoch (Ortszeit) auf seiner Homepage veröffentlichte.

Dort widerspricht Jackson den Gerüchten, sie sei von ihren Kindern oder irgendjemand anderem entführt und gegen ihren Willen festgehalten worden: „Meine Kinder würden so etwas nie tun. Es ist sehr dumm, dass die Leute so etwas denken.“ Weiter heißt es, sie sei „am Boden zerstört“, das ihr das Sorgerecht für die Enkelkinder vorübergehend entzogen worden sei. Die Entscheidung der Richter basiere „auf lauter Lügen“. Allerdings habe Jackson laut ABC News bereits einen „starken Verdacht, wer dahintersteckt“.

Enkelkinder nicht ohne Aufsicht zurückgelassen

In ihrem Statement widerspricht die 82-Jährige auch Berichten, denen zufolge sie ihre Enkelkinder ohne Aufsicht und Verpflegung zurückgelassen habe: „Ich habe letzte Nacht mit TJ gesprochen, dem ich die Aufsicht über meine Kinder übertragen hatte. Irgendjemand hat den Koch, das Kindermädchen und die Haushälter weggeschickt, ohne die Befugnis dazu zu haben. Jetzt sagen die Leute, die Kinder hätten nichts zu essen gehabt. Ich bin sicher, sie hatten etwas zu essen, nur war es wahrscheinlich nicht gesund, weil der Koch nicht da war“, heißt es auf ABC News.

Der Grund für Jacksons Abreise sei demnach schlicht das Bedürfnis nach ein wenig Ruhe und einem Kurzurlaub gewesen. Aus diesem Grund habe sie auch nicht Zuhause angerufen: „Ich habe mein Telefon ausgeschaltet und wollte keine Anrufe beantworten.“ Weiter heißt es in der Stellungnahme, sie habe bei ihrer Abreise alles ordnungsgemäß hinterlassen und es sei schlimm zu hören, was passiert sei. Sie werde sich unverzüglich auf dem Weg nach Hause machen und „die Lügen ausräumen“.

Geht es um das Millionenerbe?

Die „New York Daily News“ spekuliert, dass sich der Zoff bei den Jacksons um Michaels Testament rankt. Dieser hatte nach Angaben des Blattes 40 Prozent seiner Hinterlassenschaft der Mutter zugesprochen, 40 Prozent den Kindern Prince, Paris und Blanket und die restlichen 20 wohltätigen Organisationen. Die Geschwister gingen demnach leer aus. Nicht verwunderlich also, dass einige von ihnen nun das Testament anfechten. Ihre Anwälte halten das Dokument laut „New York Daily News“ für eine Fälschung. Michael habe sich zum Zeitpunkt der angeblichen Testamentsunterzeichnung nicht beim Anwalt in Los Angeles, sondern bei dem Bürgerrechtler Al Sharpton in Harlem, behaupten sie.

Jackson hatte in dem Testament sein gesamtes Vermögen seiner Mutter und seinen drei Kindern vermacht. Sein Vater ging ebenso wie seine Brüder und Schwestern leer aus.

http://www.focus.de/panorama/boulevard/streit-um-das-millionenerbe-katherine-jackson-spricht-von-lauter-luegen_aid_787589.html

melden

26.07.2012 um 09:32
@Hanika
zu deiner Frage, die du heute um 07:17h im Thread Die Legende des King of Pop Michael Jackson (Seite 2835)
gepostet hast ...
Hier gibt es ein erstaunliches Zitat:
"Michael hat Trent selbsteingestellt". Frage: wann denn? Katherine ist erst NACH seinem Tod nach Calabassas gezogen!
aus meinem Eintrag vom 23.07.2012 um 08:36h ... Beitrag von FaIrIeFlOwEr (Seite 882)
allmyfairietrentOriginal anzeigen (0,2 MB)

MJ hatte demnach seinen Cousin Trent damals selbst eingestellt ... :)

melden

26.07.2012 um 09:42
kann man das noch verstehen smilie denk 33 die Kinder, insbesondere Paris, scheinen doch noch immer nicht "vollständig" informiert zu sein ...

twitterparis26072012A

they promised my grandmother would be home YESTERDAY . why isn't she home ?
Sie hatten versprochen, dass meine Großmutter GESTERN nach Hause kommen würde. Warum ist sie nicht zu Hause?

melden

26.07.2012 um 10:12
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:huch ist was passiert? Bin gerade aufgewacht und geh erst mal in mein Bett. Hab nur das Letzte gelesen, ja der Randy kommt mir auch vor, als ob er nicht richtig ist, er ist von der Taaj Malik infiziert worden.
hahaha, das kommt mir doch bekannt vor ... n laughter

ich denke, dass Randy vor lauter Neid und Missgunst verbunden mit seiner Erfolglosigkeit im beruflichen Bereich, nicht unbedingt von Taay Malik infiziert werden mußte ... aber er hat in ihr,
eine "würdige und perfekte" Mitstreiterin gefunden (vermutlich auch in seinen Augen) ... :D :D
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:Vielleicht wohnt der Joe in Encino-Haus? Und keiner hats gemerkt. Oder er hat Kathrine da abgesetzt, sie hat sich dort verkrochen und die schmieden da alle ihre Pläne, damit die Kinder das nicht mitbekommen. Sie sollen ja außen vor bleiben und über nichts informiert werden, hat man ja jetzt gesehen.
Joe wird vermutlich Zugang (heißt, er hat evtl. Schlüssel ????) zu dem Haus in Encino haben ...
schaue dir auch den Bericht von TMZ - heute um 06:04h eingestellt - an

"Joe Jackson
HAUSBESETZER"

da bin ich anderer Meinung ... ich glaube nicht, dass Katherine, die Pläne ihrer Kinder unterstützt hat ...
nur jetzt ist sie hin und her gerissen ...
bei diesem "Statement" waren ja Rebbie, Janet, Jermaine, die Enkeltochter sowie wahrscheinlich eine Pflegekraft anwesend ... Katherine hat alles vorgetragene abgelesen ... hat sie das Statement selbst vorbereitet???? Katherine wirkt da sehr befangen ... :)
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:Und ich bin immer noch der Meinung, Kathrine war bei Rebbie zu Besuch und hat über alles Bescheid gewußt. Es war ein lang ausgeheckter Plan und sie war involviert. Ha ich lasse mich nicht täuschen, sie ist ganz besonders eng mit Randy und Rebbie, nein, da könnt Ihr alle sagen, was Ihr wollt. Ich bin da auch resistent genau wie Randy :D
wie gesagt, dazu habe ich eine andere Meinung ... du kannst ruhig weiterhin diesem Thema gegenüber resistent sein ... auch meine Meinung beruht ja nur auf Spekulationen ... daher weiß keiner so genau, was wirklich da abgelaufen ist ... ob wir es je erfahren werden smilie denk 33

melden

26.07.2012 um 10:16
Paris hat Tweets von Marlon Retweetet ... es scheint, dass die Jacksons jetzt "munter" werden ... :)

Anzeige

melden