Paterson schrieb:ich habe mich nicht lächerlich gemacht, nur ging es erst um pilzfasern und dann kommen irgendwie offene wunden und käfer dazu... das klingt alles ein bisschen Loco!
Das habe ich auch nie behauptet,beim Video mit den Käfern habe ich wegen der Überschrift und weil es eben später um Morgellonen geht,ins Klo gegriffen.
Wenn es diese Morgellonen gibt sind sie ein lebender(mutierter?)Organismus,die Fasern gehören dazu und werden so beschrieben,also in verschiedenen Farben und fluoriszierend.(siehe unten)
Die Wunden heilen nicht oder nur sehr langsam.Das kommt wahrscheinlich daher,weil eine dünne,feuchte/schleimige Schicht darauf liegt,darum der Zusammenhang mit Pilzen.
Dazu kommt ein genereller Körperlicher und geistiger Verfall,"Brain Fog",Gedächtnisverlust,Depressionen etc.
FiatLuxFan schrieb:Morgellons Disease Characterizationhttp://www.morgellons.org/case_definition.htm
The following signs or symptoms are the basis of Morgellons Disease as defined by patients that fit within a consistent boundary that is also outside the boundary of other ?known? diseases. The initial three characteristics parallel a much more entrenched illness, Delusions of Parasitosis (DP) named decades before today's laboratory technology and infection/immunity knowledge, driven by HIV, developed. The more recent findings listed below provide a far broader and more consistent evidence base, strongly supporting the likelihood that DP is a prematurely assigned label to an organic, rather than purely psychiatric disease.
1. ?Filaments? are reported in and on skin lesions and at times extruding from intact-appearing skin. White, blue, red, and black are common among described fiber colors. Size is near microscopic, and good clinical visualization requires 10-30 X. Patients frequently describe ultraviolet light generated fluorescence. They also report black or white granules, similar in size and shape to sand grains, on or in their skin or on clothing. Most clinicians willing to invest in a simple hand held commercial microscope have thus far been able to consistently document the filaments.
2. Movement sensations, both beneath and on the skin surface. Sensations are often described by the patient as intermittently moving, stinging or biting. Involved areas can include any skin region (such as over limbs or trunk), but may be limited to the scalp, nasal passages, ear canals, or face...and curiously, legs below the knees.
3. Skin lesions, both (a) spontaneously appearing and (b) self-generated, often with pain or intense itching. The former (a) may initially appear as ?hive-like?, or as ?pimple-like? with or without a white center. The latter (b) appear as linear or ?picking? excoriations. Even when not self-generated (as in unreachable regions of babies? skin), lesions often progress to open wounds that heal incompletely (e.g., heal very slowly with discolored epidermis or seal over with a thick gelatinous outer layer.). Evidence of lesions persists visually for years.
4. Musculoskeletal Effects and Pain is usually present, manifest in several ways. Pain distribution is broad, and can include joint(s), muscles, tendons and connective tissue. Both vascular and ?pressure? headaches and vertebral pain are particularly common, the latter usually with premature (e.g., age 20) signs of degeneration of both discs and vertebrae.
5. Aerobic limitation is universal and significant enough to interfere with the activities of daily living. Most patients meet the Fukuda Criteria for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome as well (Fukuda, Ann. Int. Med., 1994). Cardiology data and consistently elevated heart rates suggest a persistent myocarditis creating lowered cardiac output that has been partially compensated for by Starling?s Law.
6. Cognitive dysfunction, includes frontal lobe processing signs interfering with logical thinking as well as short-term memory and attention deficit. All are measurable by Standard Psychometric Test batteries.
7. Emotional effects are present in most patients. Character typically includes loss or limitation of boundary control (as in bipolar illness) and intermittent obsessional state. Degree varies greatly from virtually absent to seriously life altering.
Hier jedenfalls eine in einem Fachmagazin veröffentlichte peer review Studie,die die Krankheit ganz klar von der zuerst vermuteten"Lyme-Desease" abgrenzt und als eigen und neu beschreibt:http://morgellonssupport.com/profiles/blogs/peerreviewed-published-article
Und hier eben noch eine Stellungnahme von der Americn Medical Association,die wie gesagt der "Psychothese"eine Abfuhr erteilt und von einem besonderen Fall aus Australien spricht:
AMA Research Supports What Morgellons' Physicians Said Many Years Ago!http://www.personalconsult.com/posts/morgellons-physicians-knew.html
"Delusional Labels" Are Junk Medicine Showing Poor Medical Testing And Treatment
The AMA Information: Patients Not Delusional
October 24, 2010
American Medical Association Release "Morgellons is systemic"
Small Bowel Capsule Findings Suggest that Morgellons Disease has an Organic Basis and is Not Psychosomatic in Origin!
Daniel Chao, MD, David Cave, MD, PhD University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Worcester, MA.
Purpose: Background: Morgellons disease is a poorly described, severe ulcerative skin condition that histologically is consistent with dermatitis artefacta. It has therefore been dismissed as a psychosomatic disorder, much as was the case with ulcerative colitis in the period from 1930 to 1960. We present the first case of a patient with Morgellons syndrome who had additional findings suggesting that it is a systemic disease.
Case report: A 65 year old white female presents to us with an unexplained iron deficiency anemia. She had a history of systemic lupus and a 2 year history of severe skin ulcerations. The ulcers contained fragments of black material. She had been seen by multiple specialists who told her that the lesions were self-inflicted and that she should get psychiatric care. Physical exam was of note for numerous papules with erythematous, ulcerated centers measuring 2 to 12 mm located on the trunk, back, upper and lower limbs and outer ear canal.
The ulcers were notable for sharply angulated corners and clearly demarcated edges. She had extensive scarring on her arms and legs. Her labs were notable for a hemoglobin of 9.1 g/dL with MCV 83.3, serum albumin 3.4, and ESR 32. ANA was negative. She had recently completed a course of intravenous iron. A video capsule was performed. This showed denuded villous patches in the jejunem, which were unusual for their sharply angulated appearance, similar to her skin lesions. Small bowel biopsies were normal. Skin biopsy showed hemorrhage and non-specific inflammation. Histology of the black debris from her ulcers suggested vegetable matter. Repeat capsule examination 6 months later showed spontaneous resolution of the denuded patches. Occlusion treatment on one limb led to some improvement.
Discussion: This patient demonstrated cutaneous ulceration consistent with Morgellons syndrome, but she had co-existing evidence for systemic disease with iron deficiency, low albumin and small bowel villous changes consistent with a mild enteritis. This is the first time that evidence for systemic disease has been demonstrated in association with what has previously been considered a disorder limited to the skin. Further investigations are warranted in a larger patient population.
ADDED: Latest news from an Australian Morgellons sufferer
New, deadly and so far incurable Murine leukemia retrovirus found in immunocompromised individuals and now also in Morgellons sufferers. They don`t know much about MLV-XMRV and contamination processes except that it can be given by blood transfusion and animals. This was initially a virus found only on mice but it has mutated and adapted to humans.Therefore I must repeat it again: you need to test not only bacterial infections but also fungal and viral infections followed with appropriate treatments.
[DR. SCHALLER COMMENT--I HAVE STUDIED AND TREATED "MORGELLONS" FOR MANY YEARS, AND BASED ON THOUSANDS OF INDIRECTLY APPLICABLE RESEARCH ARTICLES, WE FOLLOW THE JAMES WATSON DISAPPOINTMENT WITH POOR CARE GIVEN ON EMERGING MEDICAL ILLNESSES BEING HANDLED VERY POORLY SUCH AS THIS ONE. WE HAVE FOUND WELL OVER 20 MEDICAL ISSUES, WHICH ARE INVOLVED IN THE MORGELLONS PRESENTATION. WE HAVE NEVER FOUND LESS THAN SIX COMPONENTS. WE RESPECT AND APPRECIATE PEOPLE WHO PROMOTE ONE CAUSE, BUT WE HAVE HAD SUCCESS WITH ADDRESSING ALL FINDINGS.
FINALLY, IF YOU ARE IN A HURRY BECAUSE YOUR MEDICAL OVERHEAD IS HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND WILL BE UNABLE TO DO ADVANCED AND FULL TESTING IN EXCESS OF BASIC ORGAN FAILURE TESTING, PLEASE REFER THIS PATIENT--NOT FOR BAND-AIDS FROM A PSYCHIATRIST TO HELP THEIR INFLAMMATORY AGITATION GET BETTER, BUT TO SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY READS THOUSANDS OF ARTICLES AND BOOKS EACH YEAR. THIS IS NOT EASY MEDICINE.
DO WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT AND REFER TO OTHERS WHO HAVE MADE THE TIME TO DO WHAT YOU CANNOT DO--I REFER LIKE CRAZY TO TRADITIONAL PHYSICIANS WHO KNOW WHAT I DO NOT KNOW AND CANNOT DO. SO WE ARE NOT TALKING SUPERIOR MINDS, BUT GOOD REFERRALS FROM ME TO YOU, AND YOU TO THOSE WHO STUDY THIS WEEKLY TO ADD TO THEIR CARE FOR THESE LOVELY BUT SUFFERING PEOPLE
IN CONCLUSION, THE FINDINGS MENTIONED IN THE AMA RELEASE ABOVE HAS A NUMBER OF POSSIBLE ISSUES MANY OF US HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST. SO WHILE WE DEEPLY HONOR THE SKILL AND SERVICE OF THESE RESEARCHERS, THEIR FINDINGS ARE NO SURPRISE, AND WE BELIEVE MANY OF US HAVE A NOTION OF THE CAUSES FOR THEIR FINDINGS]
Das wärs mal fürs erste,auf den letzten Seiten habe ich auch noch anderes zum Thema angesprochen und verlinkt,wie etwa ein möglicher Zusammenhang mit der Gentechnik.
(Kommt auch im dritten Film auf dieser Seite vor)
Oder das man die Fasern nicht identifizieren kann,auch nicht mit 100.000 Vergleichsproben aus der FBI-Datenbank.
Also ich finde das ist schon etwas mehr wie nichts,es wäre super wenn ein Mediziner hier was posten würde,bzw.jemand mit Fachwissen...