Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

MJ~Leben u. Sterben~u das Geschehen danach!

23.746 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Mord, Michael Jackson, Verurteilung ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

12.11.2012 um 19:35

Talk: Stylist Michael Bush

Michael Bush, der ehemalige Stylist von Michael Jackson, spricht mit uns über sein neues Buch "The King of Style"...
12.11.2012 10:00 Uhr

Video vom Frühstücksfernsehen ...
http://www.sat1.de/tv/fruehstuecksfernsehen/video/talk-stylist-michael-bush-clip

Anzeige
melden

13.11.2012 um 00:12
Jermaine Jackson comes clean on 'Jacksun' name tweak

(AFP) – 24 minutes ago

ALeqM5gggM oW fgf3G-IzQvEmdqilkFtQ

PARIS — Michael Jackson's older brother Jermaine explained Monday he had registered the name "Jacksun" as an official pseudonym because he loves the sun -- but that his legal name remained unchanged.

"I didn't change my name," Jackson told a press conference in Paris when asked about reports he petitioned a US court last week to let him tweak the spelling of his famous surname to "Jermaine Jacksun".

"I just changed one letter because I love the sun. The sound is the same," he explained, based on a French translation of his comments.

"It is still 'Jackson', it is just J-a-c-k-s-u-n, but that's for me personally", he added in English, saying he had had the pseudonym registered with a lawyer.

"In the business my last name will always remain J-a-c-k-s-o-n."

Jermaine Jackson also confirmed he is to perform in a musical in Paris on January 21, 27 and 28, based on his new book about the late King of Pop, dubbed "You Are Not Alone".

In it he will perform songs by George Gershwin, Cole Porter and the Jackson Five, alongside the French baritone singer David Serero.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5g_7G5For_se7SpbwhPfmJg03gS7w?docId=CNG.fa0a10ab5b89d47d4d6931efda349ac3.01

melden

13.11.2012 um 00:18
https://twitter.com/Ivy_4MJ (Archiv-Version vom 17.01.2014)

Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ
HTWF's new lawyer is asking for 90 day extension.
12:07 AM - 13 Nov 12
Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ
NYTimes review of Sullivan's book. I agree that the book is "bloated and thoroughly dispensable" It's tabloid trash http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/13/books/untouchable-michael-jacksons-life-by-randall-sullivan.html
‘Untouchable,’ Michael Jackson’s Life, by Randall Sullivan

Randall Sullivan’s “Untouchable” chronicles Michael Jackson’s over-the-top fame in a book that feels as though it was constructed out of recycled materials.
The New York Times @nytimes ·
11:42 PM - 12 Nov 12
Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ
MR. TOHME'S ACCTG TO BE FILED No later than 11/21/12 . Sweet :)
6:28 PM - 12 Nov 12
>
Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ
@shellywebstere It seems like Tohme is ordered to file his accounting of his dealings with Michael.
6:33 PM - 12 Nov 12

melden

13.11.2012 um 00:21
https://twitter.com/ParisJackson (Archiv-Version vom 09.11.2012)

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
had soooo much fun at disneyland today!!<33 @JermajestyJJJ @RealGenevieveJ @sophipher @NikiiBergerr 💜
8:15 AM - 12 Nov 12
>
Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ
@ParisJackson ❤❤
8:17 AM - 12 Nov 12

melden

13.11.2012 um 08:30
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
danke für den kleine Witz von 'Jacksun' am frühen Morgen. Wenn man das liest muß man auch irgendwie zweifeln ff2fb6 oops

Vorallem, was soll das Bild mit Schirm? Was will er uns damit sagen?
dc8545 65bvd4

Das wundert mich ja, daß die Paris wieder mit dieser Genevieve und diesem Jermajesty Kontakt hat. Vielleicht hatten sie auch schon immer Kontakt und es wurde nur wieder aufgebauscht nach diesem Vorfall im Juli.
Wer ist der Junge, der neben Halima sitzt? Der ist neuerdings immer dabei, wenn Jermaine irgendwo auftaucht.
Ob die Reporter oder irgendein Reporter den Jermaine auch nach seiner Verweigerung in 2001 befragen?
Danke für die Infos, da erfahren wir vielleicht doch noch etwas von diesem Tohme Tohme. Ich dachte, der ist ganz in der Versenkung verschwunden.
Mir ist immer noch schleierhaft, warum man von dem absolut nichts hört? Auch bei TM wird der nie erwähnt, da ist was faul. Eindeutig.

1x zitiertmelden

13.11.2012 um 09:35
Prince, Paris & Blanket mit Familie & Freunden am 11. November 2012 bei Disneyland ... :)

tumblr mdeeiteUZD1qj1bfjo2 1280
tumblr mdeeiteUZD1qj1bfjo5 1280
tumblr mdeemo50VX1qj1bfjo1 1280
tumblr mdeemo50VX1qj1bfjo6 1280
tumblr mdeeiteUZD1qj1bfjo7 1280

melden

13.11.2012 um 09:38
tumblr mdeeiteUZD1qj1bfjo8 1280
tumblr mdeeiteUZD1qj1bfjo9 1280
tumblr mdeeiteUZD1qj1bfjo3 1280
tumblr mdeemo50VX1qj1bfjo3 1280
tumblr mdeemo50VX1qj1bfjo4 1280
tumblr mdeemo50VX1qj1bfjo5 1280

melden

13.11.2012 um 09:56
@Sylvina
Wenn man das liest muß man auch irgendwie zweifeln t76e21d ff2fb6 oops
Vorallem, was soll das Bild mit Schirm? Was will er uns damit sagen?
Jermaine sucht Aufmerksamkeit oder Jermaine im Größenwahn ... :D :D :D
also er hat bestimmt Wahrnehmungsstörungen, seine Selbsteinschätzung ist auch nicht die Beste ...

lol was für ein "tolles" Bild ... bei welcher Veranstaltung waren denn die drei "Jacksun's" ????
und Jermaine - ganz im MJ Style - schützt sich vor der Sonne ... hahaha oder doch etwa vor leichtem Nieselregen ????
seiner Frau scheint es aber nicht zu gefallen ... :D
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:Wer ist der Junge, der neben Halima sitzt? Der ist neuerdings immer dabei, wenn Jermaine irgendwo auftaucht.
das dürfte m. E. Jaafar Jackson sein, ein Sohn von Jermaine ... :)

melden

13.11.2012 um 11:22
dieser Randall Sullivan scheint auch vieles aus dem Buch von Ian Halperin übernommen zu haben ... :D

Fame drove Michael Jackson to confused sexuality, says new book

Published: Tuesday, Nov 13, 2012, 12:18 IST | Updated: Tuesday, Nov 13, 2012, 13:31 IST
Place: Washington, DC | Agency: ANI

Michael Jackson’s fame led him to addiction and confused sexuality, according to a new book by a highly acclaimed journalist.

Randall Sullivan’s new book, Untouchable: The Strange Life and Tragic Death of Michael Jackson, which will be available in stores Tuesday, revealed that the King of Pop was a shopaholic who could spend 250,00 dollars on a shopping spree without thinking.

“The shopping, like the drugs, were a, it was a painkiller for him,” ABC News quoted Sullivan as saying in the book.

Sullivan also described Jackson as a man-child who couldn’t leave fame, or family, behind.

He said Jackson, who starred as the Scarecrow in the 1978 blockbuster flop, “The Wiz,” wanted to be an actor, Sullivan said.

“He wanted to play Spiderman and Willy Wonka,” Sullivan said.

According to Sullivan Jackson claimed himself to be a child trapped in an adult world.

Sullivan said even as an adult, Jackson never got to express his sexuality.

“I think he did all that he could to neutralize himself,” he said.

“I don’t think Michael was trying to be homosexual, heterosexual, pedophile, I think he was trying to be asexual: pre-sexual actually. I think he was aiming to be pre-sexual because he saw that as the one place where innocence and purity and great ideas and you know, artistic visions and poetic fantasies all abided,” he sttaed.

Sullivan said Jackson long saw himself as a real-life Peter Pan, and he even had plastic surgery to copy the appearance of actor Bobby Driscoll’s “Peter Pan’s nose.

There were of course the accusations that Jackson’s love of children was, in fact, sexual but there is no proof Jackson molested anyone.

In 2003, he was cleared of the only accusation that ever made it to trial, but he admitted to sharing a bed with pre-pubescent kids.

According to Sullivan, the super star loves to be around kids and he even slept next to dozens of children.

“He wanted to be a child himself. He wanted to believe that he was another 12-year-old or 13-year-old... He wanted a sleepover. He felt he didn’t get childhood,” he said.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_fame-drove-michael-jackson-to-confused-sexuality-says-new-book_1764019

s. a.
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/michael-jackson-obsessed-pills-shopping-kids-book-17703888

melden

13.11.2012 um 12:17
Michael Jackson's Curse: Fame Drove 'Peter Pan' to Addiction, Confused Sexuality, Book Says

gty michael jackson jacket kb 120625 wg
<iframe id="kaltura_player_1352804346" height="221" width="392" style="border: 0px solid #ffffff;" src="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/1_8r6kft1l/uiconf_id/3775332/st_cache/50683?referer=http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/michael-jackson-obsessed-pills-shopping-kids-book-17703888&autoPlay=false&addThis.playerSize=392x221&freeWheel.siteSectionId=nws_offsite&closedCaptionActive=true&">Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.</iframe>

By NICK WATT (@nickwattabc) and BRIAN O'KEEFE
Nov. 12, 2012

Randall Sullivan, the highly-acclaimed journalist, spent three years getting behind the mask of Michael Jackson, the most celebrated entertainer our world has ever known.

"There hasn't been anyone that famous in a single moment as he was during 'Thriller' time," he said. "I think that was probably the peak of celebrity for a human being."

Sullivan's new book, "Untouchable: The Strange Life and Tragic Death of Michael Jackson," in stores Tuesday, is a tale of family, fame, lost childhood, and startling accusations never heard before. It paints a portrait of a prescription drug addict who could spend $250,000 on a shopping spree without thinking.

"The shopping, like the drugs, were a, it was a painkiller for him," Sullivan said.

Sullivan said Jackson would often call business partners, including Marc Schaffel, and ask them to bring him bags of cash.

"In one case there was a phone call where he's asking Marc for $7.5 million," Sullivan said. "When Schaffel first gave him cash, for some reason he put it in an Arby's bag, it was like a French fry bag or something and gave it to Michael. And so that became an in joke, 'Well, I want you to Super Size this order.' 'Could you bring me some more money, but this time super size it?'

"He wanted to have money he could actually put in his pocket," Sullivan continued. "To him that was real money."

In his description of the King of Pop, Sullivan says Jackson was a man-child who couldn't leave fame, or family, behind.

"Michael was tired of being a song and dance man," he said. "He didn't want to perform on stage from the time, well from the time of the History tour, which was 1995, 1996."

Jackson, who starred as the Scarecrow in the 1978 blockbuster flop, "The Wiz," wanted to be an actor, Sullivan said. He had wanted to buy the rights to every Marvel character before anyone else thought of making them into movies.

"He wanted to play Spiderman," Sullivan said. "How that would have worked? I don't know."

And he wanted to play Willy Wonka in the 2005 remake of "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory," but he didn't get that role either. Jackson claimed to be a child trapped in an adult world. Sullivan said even as an adult, Jackson never got to express his sexuality.

"I think he did all that he could to neutralize himself," he said. "I don't think Michael was trying to be homosexual, heterosexual, pedophile, I think he was trying to be asexual: pre-sexual actually. I think he was aiming to be pre-sexual because he saw that as the one place where innocence and purity and great ideas and you know, artistic visions and poetic fantasies all abided."

Sullivan said Jackson long saw himself as a real-life Peter Pan, and his insistence on this make-believe role became so sincere that he had plastic surgery to copy the appearance of actor Bobby Driscoll's "Peter Pan's nose."

"He eventually gave himself the nose of the boy, the young actor Bobby Driscoll, who was the model for Peter Pan in Walt Disney's movie," Sullivan said.

There were of course the accusations that Jackson's love of children was, in fact, sexual. There is no proof Jackson molested anyone. In 2003, he was cleared of the only accusation that ever made it to trial, but he admitted to sharing a bed with pre-pubescent kids. According to Sullivan, he slept next to dozens of children.

Sullivan: 'I Think [Princess Diana] Was a Little Creeped Out by Him'

"The ultimate question is, did Michael Jackson ever molest a child?" he said. "My conclusion is that I don't think he did. I wish I could say conclusively, 'no he didn't.' I can't. There is a shadow of doubt. And I had to come to accept I was going to have to live with it. And I think anyone who is honest about Michael will have to learn to live with it too.

"He wanted to be a child himself," he continued. "He wanted to believe that he was another 12-year-old or 13-year-old... He wanted a sleepover. He felt he didn't get childhood."

Jackson was a star from a young age, perhaps too soon. He became the focal point of the family at age 7 as the lead vocalist on many Jackson Five smash hits, including "I Want You Back," "ABC" and "I'll Be There."

"People want to believe that the Jacksons are a family of very, very talented people," Sullivan said. "Really there was one very, very talented person. I mean Jermaine has a bit of a voice, but I don't think he'd have risen above the level of lounge singer without Michael."

Michael, desperately lonely, apparently sought the company of a handful of other people who could understand his level of fame. He was, Sullivan said, given the brush-off by Jackie Kennedy Onassis and Princess Diana.

"For lack of a better word, I think [Diana] was a little creeped out by him because of the intensity of his desire to be with her," Sullivan said.

Sullivan said he tried and failed to interview family members for his book, including Joe Jackson, but claims the patriarch has mellowed with age.

"He's a comical figure in a lot of ways," he said. "People would tell me he was carrying a gun in the waistband of his pants a lot and would always let them see to let them know that at 84 he's still a bad dude, or he would make a point of telling people, 'When I go to visit Katherine, she stills cuts my toe nails.' Like, 'I'm the man.'"

In the book, Sullivan describes how various people, including Michael Jackson's wife Lisa Marie Presley, were beguiled by the star's intelligence and charm. Sullivan himself admitted that he too felt a "deep affection" for Jackson after writing his book.

"I hope I fell for what's good about him," he said. "I don't think I ever was blinded to the aspects of Michael's character that are not so attractive, or questionable."

In all, Sullivan's book sprawls over nearly 800 pages, including 165 pages of bibliography and notes.

"You're relying on sources and in Michael Jackson's universe you have to bear in mind, there is no one with truly clean hands," Sullivan said. "So you're talking to people that always someone, some people have accused of this or that or who has this is or that issue. That was Michael Jackson's world."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/michael-jacksons-curse-fame-drove-peter-pan-addiction/story?id=17702091

melden

13.11.2012 um 16:28
Part. 2 von Roger Friedman's Artikel zum Buch von Randall Sullivan ... :)

Fans United 4 MJ ‏@U4MJL
Michael Jackson: Correcting the New, and Not Very Good, Book About the Pop Star http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/11/13/michael-jackson-correcting-the-new-and-not-very-good-book-about-the-pop-star … via @showbiz411
Retweetet von Ivy
1:07 PM - 13 Nov 12

Michael Jackson: Correcting the New, and Not Very Good, Book About the Pop Star

11/13/12 12:47am Roger Friedman

Part 2: Randall Sullivan is just overwhelmed by his material, but gets lots of stuff wrong in his new book about Michael Jackson, called “Untouchable.” The book is panned by Michiko Kakutani in today’s New York Times.

For example, Jackson hosted a Christmas in Bahrain for friends from the U.S. (which I reported exclusively at the time). Sullivan says Michael was thrilled when “Frank Cascio and his family” arrived. Wrong. Frank Cascio never went to Bahrain. He even said so in his book this year. Michael didn’t see Frank Cascio from some time before he was arrested in November 2003 until Jackson arrived at the Cascios’ home in New Jersey (which I also reported exclusively) in August 2007.

Sullivan’s main problem is that he wasn’t there for any of it, but tried to cash in on Michael Jackson once he died. Imagine someone writing a biography of Batman and only interviewing the Penguin, the Riddler, Catwoman, and the Joker. The writer fails to speak to Robin, Alfred or Commissioner Gordon.

Sullivan’s sources are a rogues’ gallery of adversaries: Tohme, Raymone Bain, Brian Oxman, Ray Chandler (brother of Evan, uncle of Jordie), Raymone Bain, etc. Former lawyer Oxman was disbarred on July 6, 2012, which Sullivan only mentions as an aside late in his book. He needed him as a legit source.

Tohme wormed his way into Jackson’s life, and had to be excised in the final months by people who actually cared about Jackson. Apparently, Sullivan and Tohme became quite close. According to his alarming notes in the book:

“At the time, I was trying to help Tohme settle his differences with both the Jackson family and the Michael Jackson estate (and, of course, collect whatever useful information might surface in the process).”

Conflicts of interest abound: buried deep in the book is this revelation: Sullivan introduced Katherine Jackson to her new lawyer, Perry Sanders, who was also Sullivan’s friend. Then Sullivan turned around and used Sanders and his associate Sandy Ribera as sources. Sullivan even admits he gave Ribera a first draft of the book to comment on. What is going on here?

As for Tohme: I’ve never met him, but for a time I listened to his prevarications on the phone. These included that he was a doctor of some kind, and a special ambassador to Senegal. He conceded to me that he was actually not a licensed physician finally. He held on to the ambassador story.

I received this email on March 23, 2009 from the Senegal embassy in Washington DC:

Mansour,

Senegal has no Ambassador at large in that name. the Ambassadors at large
are senegalese citizen. It is possible to have alien as ambassador for a
specific reason, fight for women freedom, goodwill ambassador etc..
But I don’t know this Mr. Tohme.

Fatoumata B. NDAO
Counselor
Health, Environment & Education
Embassy of Senegal

Sullivan doesn’t like this piece of information.
He says in his notes that I “found someone” with the Embassy who didn’t know Tohme. He says he’s seen Tohme’s Senegalese passport, with the words ‘special ambassador’ written in by the country’s dictator, er, president for life. Well, I have the email chain from the embassy. And unless Sullivan can i.d. the handwriting of the president, I think there’s a problem.

“Untouchable” is full of assumptions. And to get away with it, Sullivan admits to them in the back of his book. He writes: “I acknowledge that the long plastic surgery section in this chapter could be described as interpretive, perhaps even as opinionated. It was the result of nearly three years of research and dozens of conversations with people who knew MJ. The point of view is my own, but it’s an informed point of view.” Huh? He wrote a 700 page book but doesn’t have the facts. His informed point of view, plus 3 bucks, will get you a copy of the National Enquirer.

I do take particular exception with Sullivan’s intent to throw Michael’s long time friend and manager, the late Frank DiLeo, under the bus so to speak. DiLeo was a complex man, certainly. But he loved Michael and vice versa. Early on Frank was cheated out of millions that he could have made from Thriller and Bad.

After he and Michael split, Frank’s life was full of financial difficulties. As others grew rich from his projects, he struggled. Now Sullivan, taking Tohme’s side, thinks he can paint DiLeo as a villain to Tohme’s hero. I won’t allow it. Frank knew a charlatan when he saw one, and he disliked Tohme from the start. Now Tohme gets to exact his revenge against a dead man– and Sullivan is only too happy to help in exchange for his “exclusive” interview.

Also wrong, wrong, wrong: Frank DiLeo had open heart surgery at Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles on March 21, 2011. He did not “check into a hospital in Pittsburgh.” Frank languished in coma at Cedars Sinai for three months until he was moved to a facility in Pittsburgh.

And there’s more that Sullivan gets wrong, like how the story broke that Jackson and his kids stayed in New Jersey in the summer and fall of 2007–there’s the story: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312120,00.html (Archiv-Version vom 25.11.2012). What Sullivan has done is chop up a lot of pieces he’s found in research, mash them together and put them in a blender on high speed. The result is something that tastes and smells bad.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/11/13/michael-jackson-correcting-the-new-and-not-very-good-book-about-the-pop-star

melden

13.11.2012 um 16:34
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Sind die Bilder von den ganzen Kindern von Facebook?

Hier hat die Taaj Malik von Team Michael777 an Branca geschrieben, ihr ist aufgefallen, daß jetzt Sachen versteigert werden sollen, die in 2009 ausgeschlossen worden sind, weil Michael gegen die Versteigerung vorgegangen ist. Sehr interessant. Sie gibt auch die einzelnen Artikel an.

http://t.co/7GRIRk44

Das Bild von Jermaine, seiner Halima und Sohn ist aus Frankreich, der muß wohl jetzt dieser Tage dort gewesen sein.

2x zitiertmelden

13.11.2012 um 16:38
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Dein Eintrag von 12.17h
Das wird alles heute abend auf ABC News gesendet? Na da haben die alle ja morgen wieder was zu tun.
Wollten nicht Janet und Latunta dagegen vorgehen oder war das Sturm im Wasserglas?

1x zitiertmelden

13.11.2012 um 16:52
Da hat ja der Friedman zum Rundumschlag ausgeholt, obwohl man dem ebenfalls nicht viel glauben kann. Das einzige, was ich dem glaube, was er über Dileo schreibt. Sie waren echt befreundet und er leidet immer noch unter seinem Tod.

melden

13.11.2012 um 17:27

Video 13. November 2012, 16:57 Uhr
Michael Bush war Michael Jacksons Freund und langjähriger Kostümdesigner

Durch seine Mode war Jackson eine Stilikone für eine ganze Generation - daher der Buchtitel "King of Style".

VIDEO im Bericht
Das Video im Wortlaut: Michael Jackson war für seine Fans nicht nur der "King of Pop" - durch seine Mode war er auch eine Stilikone für eine ganze Generation.

Daher, folgerichtig der Buchtitel "King of Style". Ein Buch von Jacksons langjährigem Kostümdesigner Michael Bush. Seinen Bildband stellte der Wegbegleiter und Freund des Super-Stars am Montag in Berlin vor. Zur Signierstunde ins Hard Rock Cafe kamen etliche Jacko-Fans, nicht nur um ein Autogramm von Bush zu ergattern, sondern auch um einige der bekanntesten Outfits in einer kleinen Ausstellung einmal aus der Nähe zu betrachten. Michael Bush zu seiner Buch-Idee: "Diese Jacke auf dem Buch-Cover ist eines der ersten Outfits, das wir für ihn angefertigt haben. Und dieses Foto davon ging um die Welt. Jedes Magazin, jede Zeitung und jede Reklametafel zeigte dieses Foto. Und jetzt sehe ich das und sage zu mir, hey, das habe ich gemacht. Man realisiert auch, wie das auch andere Künstler beeinflusst hat, die Entertainer wie er werden wollten. Und wie seine Mode und sein Auftreten sie dazu inspiriert hat. Es ist Showtime. Das war Michael: Es ist Showtime!" Auch die zahlreichen Fans, die zu Signierstunde erschienen waren, äußerten sich begeistert über die Begegnung mit dem Kostüm-Meister Bush: "Ich bin selbst Designerin und das ist natürlich genau mein Thema, also Design und Michael Jackson, was in dieser Ausstellung kombiniert ist. Deswegen wollte ich mir die Sachen natürlich mal live angucken und auch mal Herrn Bush sozusagen von der Nähe aus betrachten." "Total aufregend: Das ist ja schon ein krasses Gefühl, wenn man weiß, er war mit Michael so lange befreundet und das ist schon aufregend." Der Amerikaner Michael Bush begleitete Jackson 24 Jahre lang als Kostümdesigner, gemeinsam mit seinem bereits verstorbenen Partner Dennis Tompkins wer er bis zu den letzten Auftritten des Mega-Stars für Hunderte von Bühnen-Outfits verantwortlich. In mehreren Hard-Rock-Cafe-Filialen in ganz Europa hat Bush seine Bilder-Memoiren bereits vorgestellt. Im deutschen Buchhandel soll "The King of Style" erst 2013 erscheinen. ORT: BERLIN (DEUTSCHLAND)
http://www.stern.de/video/video-michael-bush-war-michael-jacksons-freund-und-langjaehriger-kostuemdesigner-1925781.html

melden

13.11.2012 um 17:41
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:Sind die Bilder von den ganzen Kindern von Facebook?
nein, die wurden bei LSA eingestellt ... leider war kein Link dabei, der auf den entsprechenden Medien
Bericht hinweist ... :D

melden

13.11.2012 um 18:14
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:Dein Eintrag von 12.17h
Das wird alles heute abend auf ABC News gesendet? Na da haben die alle ja morgen wieder was zu tun.
Wollten nicht Janet und Latunta dagegen vorgehen oder war das Sturm im Wasserglas?
ja, im Bericht steht "Watch the full story on "Nightline" tonight at 11:35 p.m. ET"
aber der Artikel ist bereits vom 12. November 2012, also gab es gestern schon die Sendung ... :)
habe noch keinen Bericht zur "Nightline" Sendung finden können ... :D

keine Ahnung, ob die beiden weitere Schritte eingeleitet haben ... bis jetzt scheint es wohl von Janet und LaTunta nichts weiter zu geben ... denn es wird ja weiterhin berichtet ... :)

es dürfte alles aus dem Artikel vom 12.11.2012 sein, was gesendet wurde ... :D
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/

melden

13.11.2012 um 18:48
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:Das Bild von Jermaine, seiner Halima und Sohn ist aus Frankreich, der muß wohl jetzt dieser Tage dort gewesen sein.
habe es vorhin bei LSA entdeckt, leider gab es keinen entsprechenden Artikel dazu ... denn der von "google.com/hostednews/afp/article" ist es leider nicht ... na ist auch egal, vielleicht entdecken wir den ja mal duch Zufall ... hahaha

dafür gab es bei LSA noch dieses schöne Bildchen ...

jacksun

melden

13.11.2012 um 20:54
Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ
@ParisJackson r u going to attend DWTS next monday when they'll be dancing to your dad's songs from Bad album?
@ ParisJackson wirst du nächsten Montag DWTS Dancing with the Stars besuchen, wenn sie zu den Songs deines Vaters vom Bad Album tanzen werden?
7:24 PM - 13 Nov 12

melden

13.11.2012 um 21:04
Qbee ‏@Qbees
Dancing with the Stars Michael Jackson week Nov 19: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/127534-Dancing-with-the-Stars-Michael-Jackson-week-Nov-19#.UKIZ4xb_k8U.twitter
10:59 AM - 13 Nov 12
Qbee ‏@Qbees
Michael Jackson - "Black Out The Sun": Youtube: Michael Jackson - "Black Out The Sun"
Michael Jackson - "Black Out The Sun"
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.
via @Youtube Well if i have to :...( I dont sure want to be alone.
Veröffentlicht am 12.11.2012 von MissJohnnyJackson

Darren Hayes recorded this song the day that MJ passed away.. (He didn't wrote this song for MJ though)
I just found the lyrics very appropriate for how I feel for Michael since he left us.
I actually cried while making this video... :(
**ATTENTION: THIS VIDEO IS VERY VERY EMOTIONAL**
You are more than welcome to share your thoughts about this video.
9:34 PM - 12 Nov 12

Anzeige

melden