Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

MJ~Leben u. Sterben~u das Geschehen danach!

23.746 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Mord, Michael Jackson, Verurteilung ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

01.08.2012 um 21:09
Jackson Family Siblings Janet, Jermaine, Randy Banned From Visiting Michael's Kids

Posted: 08/01/2012 2:41 pm

The executors of Michael Jackson's estate, who pay the rent on the home his mother, Katherine Jackson, shares with Michael's three children, have sent a letter banning Michael's siblings Randy, Jermaine, Janet and Rebbie Jackson from the house.

"After an incident where Randy, Jermaine and Janet Jackson crashed through the gate and tried to remove Michael's kids from the home, a new security list of who was allowed in was made," a family friend told me.

Last week, Katherine Jackson announced plans to file for joint custody of the three children with the late King of Pop's nephew, T.J. Jackson -- who is Tito's son. Katherine temporarily lost guardianship on July 25 after a Los Angeles Superior Court judge ruled that she had been unable to oversee the children properly due. The judge installed T.J. as a temporary guardian for Prince, Paris and Blanket.

Also last week, the estate's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, sent the letter, which states, "Following the events of July 23 in which certain members of the Jackson family showed up unannounced at the Calabasas residence of Michael Jackson's mother and children, causing a very public disturbance, the attorneys for the Estate of Michael Jackson as lessees of the house were requested by Charles Schultz, attorney for TJ Jackson, Jr., the newly appointed Temporary Guardian for Michael Jackson's children, to send a list to the security gate of people neither TJ or the children wanted allowed on the premises in view of the incidents that had just taken place."

The letter continues, "Given the circumstances of the last two weeks, and in order to protect the children and Mrs. Jackson, the Executors believe that it would not be appropriate to allow the following individuals to enter the residence or its grounds and we instruct the security to preclude the following from entering the residence or the grounds: Randy Jackson and any of his children, Janet Jackson, Rebbie Jackson and any of her children, Jermaine Jackson, his wife and any of his children, Janice Smith (Katherine's assistant), or anyone else who was involved in the recent events that led to Mrs. Jackson's separation from and inability to communicate with Michael's children, or any agents or representatives of any of these individuals."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/01/jackson-family_n_1728414.html

Anzeige
melden

01.08.2012 um 21:33
ein Tweet von Jermaine Jackson ... :)

twitterjermaine01082012

(cont) http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ikma93
Yesterday, I had a phone call with my son Jaafar that broke my heart. He asked: "Is it true that we cannot visit grandmother's house as a family anymore?" Enough has become enough... After much soul-searching, it is clearly time for us to live by Michael's words about love not war. In this spirit, I offer this statement by way of extending an olive-branch. Accordingly, I rescind my signature from the letter which was sent to the Estate, and which should never have gone public. I still hold deep reservations about many issues involving the Estate, and I will continue to bring scrutiny and a resolute voice wherever we have cause for concern. But the way to address such matters is through the proper channels and via a private dialogue, not public conflict. Whatever the tabloid and on-line misrepresentations have led people to believe, my primary concern has only ever been rooted in the welfare of our mother in the environment where she lives. No-one on the outside has a clue about the stresses and pressures she has been under long before recent events and I, like everyone in the family, adore the ground she walks on. We are also still raw from the loss of Michael three years ago. The ever-present grief has haunted me with questions about whether we stepped off him too much or whether we did enough to help when a corporate world surrounded him. So when it comes to the well-being of loved ones, and especially our mother, we are perhaps understandably and unapologetically over-protective. As attorney Perry Sanders has since confirmed, a health check detected high blood pressure with Mother. Rest was the sole reason she went to Arizona. Prince even carried her bags down the stairs and urged her to rest-up, because we all come from the same caring place. When she was away, and with the children in the responsible care of Tito's son TJ, there was never a malicious attempt to "block" the kids from talking with her. We simply worried that a call home would first entail, or lead to, conversations with individuals we are in dispute with and that would, therefore, increase pressure on Mother -- and pressure was what a doctor said she didn't need. This was why we went to the house in Calabasas to talk directly with the kids and merely discuss arrangements for them to meet with their grandmother. We were denied that access by security -- and it was clear that mutual suspicions had allowed events to spiral out of control. I regret that events were ever allowed to reach such a stage. I regret any distress caused to Prince, Paris and Blanket. That was never, ever the intention of myself, Janet, Rebbie or Randy. Moving forward, the most effective way to best serve Mother's welfare, and that of Michael's children, is to start a collective dialogue, in private. Mistakes have been made and irrational things have been said on both sides in a highly-charged emotional environment. It is time for us all to draw a line in the sand and move towards peace, co-operation, love and healing. I truly hope that we can find it in our hearts to do so. Because above and beyond anything else, what matters...is family.

melden

01.08.2012 um 21:48

Jermaine Jackson
FLIP FLOPS
I Now Support the Estate

8/1/2012 12:26 PM PDT

0801-jermaine-jackson-tmz-2

Jermaine Jackson -- a major ringleader in the Jackson family rebellion against the MJ Estate -- has officially defected and now supports the Estate ... but with "deep reservations."

Jermaine just posted a long letter on his Twitter account, writing, "I rescind my signature from the letter which was sent to the Estate, and which should never have gone public."

"I still hold deep reservations about many issues involving the Estate, and I will continue to bring scrutiny and a resolute voice wherever we have cause for concern. But the way to address such matters is through the proper channels and via a private dialogue, not public conflict."

He adds, "In this spirit, I offer this statement by way of extending an olive-branch."

Jermaine follows in the footsteps of his brother Tito, who withdrew his signature last week from the siblings' July 17th letter to the Estate, in which they accused the executors of failing at their job and stressing out Katherine Jackson so badly she suffered a "mini-stroke."

As of now, the signatures of Janet, Rebbie, and Randy remain on the letter.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/01/jermaine-jackson-mj-estate-letter-support-flip-flop/

melden

01.08.2012 um 22:11
Jermaine Jackson Says He Regrets Family Feud

LOS ANGELES August 1, 2012 (AP)

Jermaine Jackson called Wednesday for an end to the public feud that has embroiled his family for more than a week, saying issues over the care of his mother and with late brother Michael's estate should be handled privately.

Jackson wrote in a statement first released to The Associated Press that he regrets the public turmoil that resulted from his mother Katherine's 10-day trip to an Arizona spa. The trip sparked a missing person's report and a driveway confrontation between relatives at the home of Katherine Jackson before a judge stripped her of guardianship duties.

"Mistakes have been made and irrational things have been said on both sides in a highly charged emotional environment," Jermaine Jackson wrote. "It is time for us all to draw a line in the sand and move towards peace, co-operation, love and healing."

The Jackson family is still raw from the death of the pop superstar three years ago, Jermaine Jackson wrote, and his mother has endured incredible stress and pressures since then.

He said he remains concerned about his brother's estate but is dropping support for a letter leaked two weeks ago that called on executors of the estate to resign.

Jackson said his statement was prompted after his son asked if he could no longer visit Katherine Jackson at her suburban Calabasas home.

"After much soul-searching, it is clearly time for us to live by Michael's words about love not war," Jackson wrote.

At the request of TJ Jackson, temporary guardian of Michael's children, the estate has acknowledged it has blocked certain relatives from visiting the home. The relatives were not named.

Attorneys are still trying to untangle some of the issues that the family dispute has created. Katherine Jackson's attorney Perry Sanders Jr. said attorneys will return to court Thursday to present an agreement to restore his client as a guardian.

The agreement would also call for TJ Jackson to remain a co-guardian, with control over the staff and day-to-day operations of the home where Katherine Jackson and her grandchildren Prince, Paris and Blanket currently live.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/jackson-guardianship-lawyers-plan-return-court-16905505#.UBmMX6DB2nA (Archiv-Version vom 01.08.2012)

ähnliche Berichte:
http://www.austin360.com/music/jermaine-jackson-says-he-regrets-family-feud-2426072.html
http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/article/Jermaine-Jackson-regrets-family-feud-3754113.php (Archiv-Version vom 01.08.2012)
http://www.bostonherald.com/track/celebrity/view/20120801jermaine_jackson_regrets_family_feud/srvc=home&position=recent

melden

01.08.2012 um 22:36

Nicht gewalttätig gegenüber Paris

Janet Jackson erzwingt Entschuldigung von TMZ

1. August 2012 | 22:17 Uhr |

Janet Jackson Paris 2011

Als Katherine Jackson (82) zehn Tage lang spurlos verschwunden war, kamen schnell Jermaine, Rebbie und Janet Jackson in Verdacht ihre Mutter gegen ihren Willen festzuhalten. Was genau dran war, bleibt vorerst ein großes Mysterium, aber zumindest Janet hat in einem Punkt ihren Namen reinwaschen können.

Das Onlineportal „TMZ“ schrieb kürzlich, Janet (46) hätte bei einem Besuch auf dem Jackson-Anwesen der 14-jährigen Paris ins Gesicht geschlagen und sie eine kleine „Bitch“ genannt.

Stimmt aber angeblich nicht, denn die Seite rudert jetzt zurück und das ist schon ein Vorgang, der sehr selten passiert. „Auch wenn wir daran glaubten, dass die Story wahr ist, als wir sie veröffentlichten, sind wir nun überzeugt, dass sie nicht korrekt war…Janet hat Paris nicht geschlagen oder anderweitig berührt, noch sie verbal beschimpft.“

Der plötzliche Sinneswandel kommt nicht von ungefähr und ist garantiert nicht freiwilliger Natur. Janet Jackson ließ ihren Anwalt Blair G. Brown von der Leine, der in einem Statement schon mit Klagen drohte.

Die „falschen Anschuldigungen“ würden der Reputation der Sängerin in höchstem Maße Schaden zufügen.

http://www.promicabana.de/janet-jackson-entschuldigung-tmz/

melden

01.08.2012 um 23:23
Jermaine Jackson offers 'olive branch' in family feud

By Alan Duke, CNN
August 1, 2012 -- Updated 2050 GMT (0450 HKT)

120730105824-the-jacksons-story-top
From left, Tito Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Marlon Jackson and Jermaine Jackson perform at The Greek Theatre on July 22 in Los Angeles.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

* Jermaine Jackson expresses regret for recent controversy
* "Mistakes have been made and irrational things have been said on both sides," he says
* Lawyer's letter suggests Janet Jackson's reputation suffered "significant harm"
* Jackson family needs private "collective dialogue" to find peace, Jermaine Jackson says

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Jermaine Jackson retracted his signature on a letter made public last month criticizing executors of Michael Jackson's estate and his mother's advisers Monday.

His expression of regret came as a letter from sister Janet Jackson's lawyer surfaced that suggested the pop star's professional reputation has suffered "significant harm" from media reports about the controversy.

"After much soul-searching, it is clearly time for us to live by Michael's words about love not war," Jermaine Jackson said in a statement given to CNN. "In this spirit, I offer this statement by way of extending an olive branch."

It was the letter, originally signed by Jackson siblings Jermaine, Tito, Randy, Janet and Rebbie, that triggered a series of dramatic and public events over the last two weeks that created a deep divide in the famous music family.

They demanded that executors John Branca and John McClain resign, accusing them of emotional and financial abuse of Katherine Jackson

"Your actions are affecting her health, and on top of that, we've just found out she recently had a mini-stroke," it said. "Please understand, she's not equipped to handle the stress load you are putting on her."

Her lawyer later said Katherine Jackson, 82, had not suffered a stroke and was in good health.

The letter also called the will, which left Michael Jackson's wealth to his mother and three children, giving nothing to his siblings, "fake, flawed and fraudulent."

Jermaine Jackson said he has decided the letter should never have been made public, but that his concerns about the estate and will should be expressed through "a private dialogue, not public conflict."

"Accordingly, I rescind my signature from the letter which was sent to the estate, and which should never have gone public," he said.

Tito Jackson retracted his signature last week amid the controversy over his mother's whereabouts and the lack of a phone call to Michael Jackson's children.

Katherine Jackson had custody of Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson since her son's June 25, 2009, death, but a judge suspended it last week when her lawyers told the court she had been missing and out of communication for 10 days.

Jermaine Jackson said his motivation in taking part in a plan with Janet, Randy and Rebbie Jackson to isolate their mother at an Arizona spa was "rooted in the welfare of our mother in the environment where she lives."

"No one on the outside has a clue about the stresses and pressures she has been under long before recent events and I, like everyone in the family, adore the ground she walks on," he said.

"Rest was the sole reason she went to Arizona," he said. "Prince even carried her bags down the stairs and urged her to rest up, because we all come from the same caring place."

Prince and his sister, however, became vocal through their Twitter accounts about their grandmother's absence and lack of calls. They thought she was flying to a Jackson brothers concert in New Mexico and would return soon, her lawyer said.

"There was never a malicious attempt to 'block' the kids from talking with her," Jermaine Jackson said. "We simply worried that a call home would first entail, or lead to, conversations with individuals we are in dispute with and that would, therefore, increase pressure on Mother -- and pressure was what a doctor said she didn't need."

His statement also addressed the dramatic confrontation on Monday, July 23, at Katherine Jackson's home in Calabasas, California, which sheriff's deputies say ended in a "scuffle."

"We went to the house in Calabasas to talk directly with the kids and merely discuss arrangements for them to meet with their grandmother," Jermaine Jackson said. "We were denied that access by security -- and it was clear that mutual suspicions had allowed events to spiral out of control."

Security camera video did not show security guards interfering with Jermaine, Randy and Janet as they entered the Calabasas property.

The video shows Prince and Paris initially greeting the visitors, but it quickly became a confrontation, according to witnesses.

"Where is my grandmother? Where is my grandmother?" Prince repeatedly asked Randy Jackson, according to a witness.

As Prince retreated into the house, entering through the security office door, Randy Jackson followed with his cell phone raised, apparently recording video.

The video then shows Janet Jackson apparently trying to take a cell phone away from Paris Jackson in the driveway. She scolded her niece for using her phone to write about family issues on Twitter, according to the three sources.

Paris Jackson posted a Twitter message about the time the incident ended: "gotta love fam." She also tweeted: "8 days and counting . something is really off , this isn't like her at all .. i wanna talk directly to my grandmother!!<|3"

Janet Jackson later challenged a TMZ account of the incident through a lawyer. The celebrity news website retracted its report.

The lawyer's letter, obtained by CNN on Wednesday, said the TMZ report was "highly damaging to Ms. Jackson's reputation and ha(s) caused her significant harm."

Jermaine, Randy, Janet and Rebbie have been banned from visited their mother's home for now, according to an e-mail written by estate lawyer Howard Wietzman.

That restriction prompted his "olive branch," Jermaine Jackson said.

"Yesterday, I had a phone call with my son Jaafar that broke my heart," he said. "He asked: 'Is it true that we cannot visit grandmother's house as a family anymore?' Enough has become enough."

He suggested the family engage in a private "collective dialogue" to find peace.

"Mistakes have been made and irrational things have been said on both sides in a highly charged emotional environment," he said. "It is time for us all to draw a line in the sand and move towards peace, cooperation, love and healing. I truly hope that we can find it in our hearts to do so. Because above and beyond anything else, what matters ... is family."

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/01/showbiz/jackson-family-dispute/index.html

melden

01.08.2012 um 23:24
https://twitter.com/Ivy_MJJC (Archiv-Version vom 08.09.2011)

twitterivy01082012B

melden

02.08.2012 um 08:07
twitterparis02082012A

so uhmm inside edition ? haha “twitter jail” is when you can only tweet and not look at anything else lmfao it doesn't mean i'm “silenced”
also uhmm inside edition? Haha "Twitter Gefängnis" entspricht, wenn Du nur tweeten kannst und nicht auch noch anderes ansehen Lmfao [In my f*cking arrogant opinion], das bedeutet nicht, dass ich “zum Schweigen gebracht” bin

Antworten darauf
twitterparis02082012Antw

melden

02.08.2012 um 08:19
Ivy ‏@Ivy_MJJC

I'm anxious , when will Randy come online to tweet "IT'S NOT OVERRRRRRR" !!!!
Ich bin gespannt, wann Randy online kommt, um zu tweeten "Es ist nicht OVERRRRRRR" !!
frei übersetzt
11:50 PM - 1 Aug 12

melden

02.08.2012 um 08:34
Ivy ‏@Ivy_MJJC

Jermaine Jackson's Mea Culpa Totally Contradicts Previous Statements About Family Drama http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/08/jermaine-jackson-statement-contradicts-previous-drama
1:18 AM - 2 Aug 12

Jermaine Jackson's Mea Culpa Contradicts Previous Statements About Family Drama

Jermaine Jacksons Mea Culpa [meine Schuld/Schuldeingeständnis] widerspricht vorherigen Aussagen über Familien Drama

Posted on Aug 01, 2012 @ 06:00PM

Jermaine-Jackson-family-drama

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Jermaine Jackson's public mea culpa to Michael Jackson's executors totally contradicts numerous statements he previously made about the latest family drama involving Katherine Jackson, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

In a letter sent to John Branca and John McClain, executors of Michael Jackson's estate, demanding their resignation, which was signed by Jermaine, Janet, Randy, Tito and Rebbie, they said their mother had suffered a "mini-stroke" because of stress allegedly caused by the two men. Jermaine also said on Twitter on July 19, "The truth is that Mother DID suffer a mini-stroke some months ago. She is fine now, but the timeline doesn't alter the fact it happened."

However, there was no mention of Katherine Jackson suffering a stroke in Jermaine's statement Wednesday. "As attorney Perry Sanders has since confirmed, a health check detected high blood pressure with Mother. Rest was the sole reason she went to Arizona," Jermaine said in reference to his mother's health.

Sanders previously told Radar Katherine didn't suffer a mini-stroke or stroke. Jermaine also said that the reason Katherine went to the Arizona spa was for doctor-ordered rest, and said at the time, "Mother is safe and well in Arizona with her daughter and our sister, Rebbie, resting up on doctor's advice." There is no mention of any doctor ordering Katherine to rest in Jackson's statement though on Wednesday.

Jermaine admits in his latest comments, that Michael's three kids, who had been trying in vain to reach their grandmother while she was away, weren't being allowed to talk to her, despite previously insisting that no one was blocking Katherine from receiving their calls. Last week, Jermaine said, "No-one is being 'blocked' from speaking with Mother."

Wednesday's remarks from Jermaine though confirm Michael's children were unable to reach their grandmother. "When she was away, and with the children in the responsible care of Tito's son TJ, there was never a malicious attempt to 'block' the kids from talking with her. We simply worried that a call home would first entail, or lead to, conversations with individuals we are in dispute with and that would, therefore, increase pressure on Mother -- and pressure was what a doctor said she didn't need."

Jermaine says the reason for a visit to the Jackson family compound last week with siblings, Janet and Randy, was "to talk directly with the kids and merely discuss arrangements for them to meet with their grandmother. We were denied that access by security -- and it was clear that mutual suspicions had allowed events to spiral out of control."

However, CNN, who obtained security video of the Jackson family drama, which captured Janet trying to grab niece, Paris' cell phone, is reporting that the security team didn't interfere with the trio as they came onto the Calabassas property. "Security camera video did not show security guards interfering with Jermaine, Randy and Janet as they entered the Calabasas property. The video shows Prince and Paris initially greeting the visitors, but it quickly became a confrontation, according to witnesses," CNN's Alan Duke reports.

Jermaine Jackson also says he regrets signing the letter to the executors, which was leaked to the media. Brother, Tito, also publicly withdrew support for the letter.

Katherine Jackson lost custody of the children last week, and her grandson, TJ Jackson, was appointed temporary guardian. Katherine and TJ have formally petitioned the Court to become co-guardians of the children. Judge Mitchell Beckloff must formally sign off on the agreement in court on August 22.

Jermaine ends the statement by saying, "Mistakes have been made and irrational things have been said on both sides in a highly-charged emotional environment. It is time for us all to draw a line in the sand and move towards peace, co-operation, love and healing. I truly hope that we can find it in our hearts to do so. Because above and beyond anything else, what matters...is family."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/08/jermaine-jackson-statement-contradicts-previous-drama

melden

02.08.2012 um 08:38
Jermaine Jackson lenkt in Familienstreit ein

2. Aug. 2012, 7:54

Los Angeles - Jermaine Jackson, der Bruder von Pop-Star Michael Jackson, will in einem bitteren Familienstreit einlenken. Es sei ganz klar an der Zeit, dass sie «Michaels Worten von Liebe, nicht Krieg» folgen sollten, teilte Jermaine Jackson in einer Erklärung dem US-Sender CNN mit.

In diesem Sinne wolle er ein Friedensangebot offerieren. Der 57-jährige Sänger gab auch an, dass er seine Unterschrift auf einem kontroversen Schriftstück zurückgezogen habe. Kürzlich war ein Brief der Jackson-Geschwister veröffentlicht worden, in dem sie die Vermögensverwalter des «King of Pop» und die Berater der Familienmatriarchin Katherine Jackson (82) scharf angegriffen hatten.

Jacksons Geschwister Jermaine, Tito, Randy, Janet und Rebbie hatten den Brief ursprünglich unterzeichnet und damit eine Kette von Streitereien und Verlautbarungen der Anwälte ausgelöst. Die tiefe Spaltung der Familie sorgte tagelang für Schlagzeilen. Jermaine zufolge hätte der Streit nie öffentlich ausgetragen werden sollen. Er suche nun «private Gespräche», um den Disput um den Nachlass seines 2009 gestorbenen Bruders beizulegen. Die Geschwister hatten den Rücktritt der Nachlassverwalter gefordert.

Unmittelbar vor dem formalen Einspruch gegen das Testament war Katherine von ihren Kindern nach Arizona mitgenommen worden, ohne Hinweis an die von ihr betreuten Enkel Prince, Paris und Blanket. Nach mehreren verzweifelten Tweets von Paris, Michaels einziger Tochter, und entsprechenden Schlagzeilen in US-Medien kehrte Oma Katherine ebenso plötzlich nach Los Angeles zurück. Sie begründete die zehntägige Abwesenheit mit ihrem Erholungsbedürfnis.

Der Popsänger («Thriller») hatte sein Vermögen unter der Mutter, seinen drei Kindern und wohltätigen Organisationen aufgeteilt. Die Geschwister gingen leer aus. Die Vormundschaft für die drei Kinder übertrug Michael Jackson seiner Mutter. Nach den jüngsten Vorfällen berief ein Richter mit TJ Jackson (34) einen weiteren Vormund, der Katherine helfen soll. TJ ist der Sohn von Michaels Bruder Tito und den Kindern eng verbunden.

http://www.welt.de/newsticker/dpa_nt/infoline_nt/boulevard_nt/article108451318/Jermaine-Jackson-lenkt-in-Familienstreit-ein.html

melden

02.08.2012 um 08:48
Ivy ‏@Ivy_MJJC

Comment from LSA: So Jermaine's heart breaks when his son can't see Grandma but he could ignore MJ's kids pleas to talk to Grandma for days?
Kommentar von LSA: also Jermaines Herz bricht, wenn sein Sohn Oma nicht sehen kann, aber er konnte MJ's Kindern, die Bitte mit Oma zu reden, vor Tagen ignorieren?

1:55 AM - 2 Aug 12

melden

02.08.2012 um 09:16
https://twitter.com/JamLoveChange

twitterindependent02082012

@DianeToucan @LongLiveTruth @TeamMichael777 Pfft Randy and Taaj will make a perfect couple.. They both don't know what end it up.
@ DianeToucan @ LongLiveTruth @ TeamMichael777 Pfft Randy und Taaj könnten ein perfektes Paar sein ... Sie beide wissen nicht, wie man es beendet.
frei übersetzt

twitterindependent02082012A

(cont) http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ikrvpk
CONTINUED FROM LAST TWITLONGER JOE JACKSON WANTS A SAY SO IN MJ'S ESTATE...

ACCORDING TO JOE JACKSON'S LAWYER CLAIMS, THE COURT IS NOT TREATING JOE WITH "DIGNITY AND WORTH" IN THE MICHAEL JACKSON PROBATE CASE.

JOE HAS FILED PAPERS THAT SAY THE PROBATE JUDGE WRONGFULLY BLOCKED ATTEMPTS FOR JACKSON TO GET RID OF THE MJ ESTATE EXECUTORS. THE JUDGE HAD RULED JOE HAD NO GROUNDS BECAUSE HE WASN'T MENTIONED IN MICHAEL'S WILL.

JOE'S LAWYER SAYS THAT, BECAUSE HE WAS FINANCIALLY DEPENDENT ON MICHAEL, HE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT WHO WAS HANDLING THE ESTATE. JOE IS ALLEGING FRAUD AND EMBEZZLEMENT AGAINST THE CURRENT EXECUTORS (NAMED IN MICHAEL'S WILL).

OF COURSE, THE LAWYER FOR MICHAEL'S KIDS SAY HE'S CAUSING HARM TO THE ESTATE BY HIS CLAIMS AND THAT HE ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF.

http://WWW.411MANIA.COM/MUSIC/NEWS/149443/MICHAEL-JACKSON(http://WWW.411MANIA.COM/MUSIC/NEWS/149443/MICHAEL-JACKSON)\S-DAD-SAYS-COURT-IS-DISRESPECTING-HIM.HTM

HE ALSO TOLD THE THREE-JUSTICE PANEL OF THE 2ND DISTRICT COURT OF APPEAL THAT BOTH MCCLAIN AND BRANCA ARE HOSTILE TO HIS CLIENT.

"THEY JUST DON'T LIKE HIM ...,' THE LAWYER SAID.

BUT ATTORNEYS FOR THE EXECUTORS, MICHAEL JACKSON'S THREE CHILDREN AND FAMILY MATRIARCH KATHERINE JACKSON ALL SAID BECKLOFF WAS CORRECT IN FINDING THAT OTHER THAN HIS CLAIMS OF ENTITLEMENT TO A FAMILY ALLOWANCE, JOSEPH JACKSON WAS EXCLUDED FROM ASSETS FROM THE ESTATE UNDER HIS SON'S WILL OR THE FAMILY TRUST AND THEREFORE HAD NO STANDING TO OBJECT TO MCCLAIN OR BRANCA.

"I THINK JUDGE BECKLOFF GAVE MR. OXMAN EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE SUFFICIENT OFFERS OF PROOF,' SAID HOWARD WEITZMAN, ATTORNEY FOR BRANCA AND MCCLAIN.
OXMAN MAINTAINS IN HIS COURT PAPERS THAT MICHAEL JACKSON WAS IN NEW YORK CITY AT THE TIME THE WILL STATES HE SIGNED IT IN LOS ANGELES.

ACCORDING TO THE ATTORNEY, JOSEPH JACKSON WAS FINANCIALLY DEPENDENT UPON HIS SON WHILE THE SINGER WAS ALIVE. WHEN THE ENTERTAINER DIED, MCCLAIN AND BRANCA HAD THE OBLIGATION TO BRING A WRONGFUL DEATH LAWSUIT AGAINST THOSE WHO ALLEGEDLY CAUSED HIS DEATH IN ORDER TO REPLACE THAT LOST INCOME, ACCORDING TO OXMAN.

JOSEPH JACKSON ULTIMATELY WAS FORCED TO BRING THE ACTION ON HIS OWN BEHALF IN U.S. DISTRICT COURT, ON THE FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF HIS SON'S DEATH, AGAINST DR. CONRAD MURRAY, THE PHYSICIAN CHARGED WITH GIVING THE POP SUPERSTAR A LETHAL DOSE OF SEDATIVES.

HIS CLIENT "WAS PLACED IN THE INTOLERABLE POSITION OF PAYING FOR THE WRONGFUL DEATH PROCEEDING HIMSELF, WHICH WOULD COST HIM HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS,' OXMAN'S COURT PAPERS STATE.

JUSTICE LAURIE D. ZELON ASKED OXMAN WHY HE MADE NO MENTION OF THE POSSIBLE BRINGING OF A WRONGFUL DEATH CASE WHILE ARGUING BEFORE BECKLOFF.

THE ATTORNEY REPLIED THAT BECKLOFF NEVER GAVE HIM THE CHANCE TO EXPLAIN THAT RIGHT OR ANY OTHERS HE BELIEVED HIS CLIENT WAS ENTITLED TO.

JUSTICE FRED WOODS INQUIRED WHY THE JACKSON PATRIARCH DID NOT BRING A CREDITOR'S CLAIM AGAINST THE ESTATE.

***OXMAN REPLIED THAT HIS CLIENT WOULD HAVE HAD TO SHOW HE HAD A VALID CONTRACT WITH HIS YOUNGEST SON INSTEAD OF THE INFORMAL AGREEMENT THE LATE ENTERTAINER HAD WITH HIS FATHER TO MAINTAIN HIM FINANCIALLY.

"HE JUST DID IT AS HE HAD MONEY AVAILABLE,' OXMAN SAID.

http://67.59.172.92/ARTICLE/LOCAL_NEWS/LOCAL_NEWS/ORAL_ARGUMENTS_PRESENTED_IN_JOSEPH_JACKSONS_APPEAL_OVER_DENIAL_OF_HEARING/71844

See how Oxman failed...

THE APPEALS PANEL DID NOT ISSUE A RULING BUT DID QUESTION THE LEGAL STEPS JOE JACKSON HAD TAKEN AFTER BEING LEFT OUT OF HIS SON'S WILL AND WHETHER THE MOVES WARRANTED REVISITING THE CHALLENGE TO THE ADMINISTRATORS.

ASSOCIATE JUSTICE LAURIE D. ZELON ASKED WHY JOE JACKSON HAD WITHDRAWN A PETITION TO RECEIVE A MONTHLY STIPEND FROM THE ESTATE BEFORE THE PROBATE COURT HAD A CHANCE TO RULE ON THE REQUEST.

ZELON ALSO NOTED THAT OXMAN, WHO REPRESENTS JOE JACKSON, HADN'T TOLD THE PROBATE COURT ABOUT A WRONGFUL DEATH LAWSUIT BEING CONSIDERED BY HIS CLIENT.

"I MUST BEG THIS COURT'S FORGIVENESS. I MUST BEG THE PROBATE COURT'S FORGIVENESS — THE MAGIC WORDS 'WRONGFUL DEATH' DID NOT PASS MY LIPS," OXMAN SAID.

ASSOCIATE JUSTICE FRED WOODS ALSO QUESTIONED WHY JOE JACKSON HADN'T FILED A CREDITOR'S CLAIM WITH THE ESTATE, SINCE HE HAS CLAIMED HIS SON SUPPORTED HIM FINANCIALLY THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE.

OXMAN SAID THERE WAS NEVER A CONTRACT BETWEEN MICHAEL JACKSON AND HIS FATHER FOR ASSISTANCE.

ATTORNEYS FOR JACKSON'S ESTATE REMINDED THE APPEALS PANEL THAT THE SINGER HAD OMITTED HIS FATHER FROM HIS WILL AND HE WAS NOT CONSIDERED A BENEFICIARY OF THE ESTATE.

"HE IS NOT AN HEIR," ESTATE ATTORNEY HOWARD WEITZMAN TOLD THE PANEL IN BRIEF REMARKS.

ATTORNEYS FOR THE SINGER'S MOTHER, KATHERINE JACKSON, AND HIS THREE CHILDREN ALSO ARGUED AGAINST JOE JACKSON'S PETITION.

http://WWW.GOOGLE.COM/HOSTEDNEWS/AP/ARTICLE/ALEQM5H9A7KYCTSBSS5YVILTVUAPWMQ4JGD9IMG8281?DOCID=D9IMG8281(http://WWW.GOOGLE.COM/HOSTEDNEWS/AP/ARTICLE/ALEQM5H9A7KYCTSBSS5YVILTVUAPWMQ4JGD9IMG8281?DOCID=D9IMG8281)

http://WWW.GOOGLE.COM/(http://WWW.GOOGLE.COM/)​HOSTEDNEWS/AP/ARTICLE/​ALEQM5H9A7KYCTSBSS5YVILTVUAPWMQ​4JGD9IMG8281?DOCID=D9IMG8
http://WWW.GOOGLE.COM(http://WWW.GOOGLE.COM)

September 18 – The Judge gives Katherine permission to challenge the estate executors for “undue influence” without losing her rights as a beneficiary. This set the stage for a challenge that Branca and McClain improperly convinced Michael to name them as executors in his will, instead of Katherine or others.

http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2010/06/michael-jackson-estate-battles-the-year-in-review.html

"The court finds that the proposed pleadings [Exhibit tab B and tab C] would NOT be a contest within the meaning of the Trusts no contest clause."

Katherine Jackson will be allowed to contest the executors of Michael Jackson's estate, if she so chooses.

Click here to read the court papers

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/default/files/SafeHarborPetitionRuling.PDF

In a ruling handed down today Judge Mitchell Beckloff decided that if Katherine wishes to challenge decisions made by the will executors, John Branca and John McClain, she can safely do so without jeopardizing her 40% stake in Jackson’s estate.

melden

02.08.2012 um 09:21
Independent ‏@JamLoveChange

THE JUDGE WILL CONSIDER A MOTION BY KATHERINE JACKSON'S ATTORNEYS ON WHETHER SHE CAN DISQUALIFY THE MEN FROM (cont) http://tl.gd/ikpnfm
3:56 AM - 2 Aug 12

(cont) http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ikpnfm
THE JUDGE WILL CONSIDER A MOTION BY KATHERINE JACKSON'S ATTORNEYS ON WHETHER SHE CAN DISQUALIFY THE MEN FROM ADMINISTERING THE ESTATE ON GROUNDS OF THEIR CAPACITY OR POTENTIAL CONFLICTS OF INTERESTS.

BECKLOFF SAID HE NEEDED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE MOTION, INCLUDING A COPY OF THE PRIVATE TRUST THAT CONTAINS A "NO CONTEST" CLAUSE STATING THAT ANYONE WHO CHALLENGES JACKSON'S WILL SHOULD BE DISINHERITED.

THE JUDGE SAID HE THOUGHT THE LAW ALLOWED KATHERINE JACKSON TO CHALLENGE BRANCA AND MCCLAIN BASED ON NARROW ARGUMENTS AND SCHEDULED AN AUG. 28 HEARING ON THE ISSUE.
ONE OF THE QUICKEST ISSUES RESOLVED WAS ALSO ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT — BECKLOFF ADMITTED JACKSON'S FIVE-PAGE WILL DRAFTED IN 2002 FOR PROBATE, A PROCEDURE THAT GRANTS IT SIGNIFICANT WEIGHT.

"IT MEANS IT IS THE WILL THAT HAS BEEN LEGALLY RECOGNIZED AS THE WILL OF MICHAEL JACKSON FOR THE PURPOSES OF THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE ESTATE," SAID PROBATE ATTORNEY MICHAEL G. DAVE, WHO IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE CASE.

THE WILL WAS ENTERED WITHOUT FANFARE, OBJECTION OR ANY HINT OF DRAMA.

http://www.rosespeaks.com/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2011/04/6-29-09-Petition-Open-Probate.pdf

KJ and Joe petitioning for administrator on 6.29.09 when the courts opened, right before they were supposed to meet w/ JB at 11a the same day.. LOL

By Nov. 12, 2009, KJ had dropped her objections to JB/JM as execs:

>WHILE JACKSON'S MOTHER, KATHERINE JACKSON, DROPPED HER OBJECTIONS TO THE APPOINTMENT OF ATTORNEY JOHN BRANCA AND MUSIC EXECUTIVE JOHN MCCLAIN AS THE PERMANENT EXECUTORS OF THE ESTATE, MICHAEL'S FATHER, JOE JACKSON, FILED A 60-PAGE PETITION WHEREIN HE ASKED FOR A $20,000 PER MONTH ALLOWANCE FROM HIS SON'S ESTATE AND VOICED HIS OBJECTIONS TO THE APPOINTMENT OF BRANCA AND MCCLAIN.<

http://WILLS.ABOUT.COM/B/2009/11/12/THE-LATEST-ON-MICHAEL-JACKSONS-ESTATE-EXECUTORS-BRANCA-MCCLAIN-VS-JOE-JACKSON.HTM(http://WILLS.ABOUT.COM/B/2009/11/12/THE-LATEST-ON-MICHAEL-JACKSONS-ESTATE-EXECUTORS-BRANCA-MCCLAIN-VS-JOE-JACKSON.HTM)

http://WILLS.ABOUT.COM/B/2009/(http://WILLS.ABOUT.COM/B/2009/)​11/12/​THE-LATEST-ON-MICHAEL-JACKSONS-​ESTATE-EXECUTORS-BRANCA-MCCLAI​N-V
WILLS.ABOUT.COM

Monday November 30, 2009

Recently it has been reported that Taj Jackson, the 36-year old son of Tito Jackson and nephew of Michael, has been given a say in the administration of his uncle's estate. Rumor has it that the real reason why Katherine Jackson so suddenly dropped her objections to the appointment of John Branca and John McClain as permanent co-executors of her son's estate is because Branca and McClain have agreed to allow Taj to be the voice of Michael Jackson's three children, Michael Joseph "Prince" Jackson, Jr., Paris Katherine Michael Jackson, and Prince Michael "Blanket" Jackson II, with regard to future projects and business deals involving Jackson's estate.
However, the informal promotion of Taj to co-executor has apparently infuriated Michael's father, Joe Jackson, who plans to continue his challenge of the validity of his son's 2002 Last Will and Testament and the appointment of Branca and McClain.

http://wills.about.com/b/2009/11/30/the-latest-on-michael-jacksons-estate-is-nephew-taj-jackson-in-charge.htm

Jan. 22, 2010, MJ's estate execs filed a motion to deny Joe his stipend since he was not an heir, and could not provide any proof that MJ financially supported him.

http://WWW.NYTIMES.COM/2010/01/23/ARTS/MUSIC/23ARTS-003.HTML(http://WWW.NYTIMES.COM/2010/01/23/ARTS/MUSIC/23ARTS-003.HTML)

Joe's petition for a monthly stipend got kicked around some more, until May 2010...

all the while, JB and JM got their compensation approved lol

*slap slap* in the face of Joe's big ego

March 2010, MJ's estate execs offered Joe a stipend, based on KJ and the kids' supposed support, but Joe turned it down.

(I guess this is when Joe decided that he had bigger ideas to pursue...like Mann and fake htwf)

Roger Friedman stated that Joe decided that he didn't want the $15k/mo stipend, that it was not enough for Joe

NOW ALMOST 6 MONTHS AFTER JOE JACKSON SOUGHT FOR AN ALLOWANCE FROM HIS SON’S ESTATE, HE HAS SUDDENLY DECIDED TO WITHDRAW HIS REQUEST FOR THE TIME BEING. AND NO, THIS IS NOT A CHANGE OF HEART IN THE OTHERWISE NOT SO GOOD FATHER; JOE JACKSON HAS JUST HAPPENED TO DISCOVER ANOTHER LUCRATIVE DEAL, WHICH HE IT APPEARS PREFERS TO CONCENTRATE ON AS OF NOW.

HE’S NOW GOING AFTER THE MAN HE HOLD’S RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS SON’S DEATH- DR. CONRAD MURRAY. JOE HAS NOW FILED A WRONGFUL DEATH LAWSUIT AGAINST MURRAY AND IS SEEKING $ 75,000 FOR THE SAME.

SAD BUT TRUE , JOE JACKSON IS THE SAME MAN WHO WAS PROMOTING HIS NEW RECORD LABEL 3 DAYS AFTER HIS SON’S DEATH AND NOW SUDDENLY HE SEEMS SO CONCERNED AS TO GET JUSTICE FOR HIS LATE SON, BUT OF COURSE ONLY BECAUSE OF THE MONEY INVOLVED.<

http://WWW.NEWSXONLINE.COM/ENTERTAINMENT/MICHAEL-JACKSONS-FATHER-DOESNT-WANT-ANY-FINANCIAL-SUPPORT-FROM-HIS-LATE-SONS-ESTATE-WHATS-BROUGHT-ABOUT-THE-CHANGE-IN-HEART-IN-THE-OTHERWISE-NOT-SO-FATHERLY-FIGURE-201007021110(http://WWW.NEWSXONLINE.COM/ENTERTAINMENT/MICHAEL-JACKSONS-FATHER-DOESNT-WANT-ANY-FINANCIAL-SUPPORT-FROM-HIS-LATE-SONS-ESTATE-WHATS-BROUGHT-ABOUT-THE-CHANGE-IN-HEART-IN-THE-OTHERWISE-NOT-SO-FATHERLY-FIGURE-201007021110)

melden

02.08.2012 um 09:40
von der MJJC übernommen ... Eintrag # 3956 .. User: blackdove78
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/123574-Michael-s-mom-reported-missing-TJ-temp-Guardianship-Grandma-s-Home/page264?p=3683559

Joe Jackson Checks in With Support for Son Randy

by Jacky Jasper

joe-jackson-supports-randy

Was Michael Jackson’s Will Forged?

HSK Exclusive - Joe Jackson gave me a ring this morning. Know why? Because the “King of Pop’s” father wanted me to know that he stands behind Randy’s claim that the Michael Jackson will was forged, and should be thrown out.

Here is what Joe had to say:

“I can’t give you all the details Jacky, but my son Randy is telling the truth.

They’ll use my words agianst me. It’s all going to come out soon. They keep printing all these lies. My son Randy, is not a deadbeat father. These people all need to be sued.”
More than three years after Michael Jackson’s death, his youngest brother continues to raise questions about the validity of the pop superstar’s will. Randy Jackson and three of his siblings called on Jackson’s estate executors to resign and renewed charges that their brother’s will is a fake.

Here’s what Randy Jackson had to say:

“I posted a picture of my brother Michael in New York with Al Sharpton on July 7, 2002, the same day he was supposed to be in L.A. signing his will. How can Michael be on both coast at the same time?”
Here’s what probate attorney Howard Klein had to say:

“I don’t see hoe you come in three years later and say, oh, by the way the will’s a fraud, a forgery because he wasn’t in L.A. when he was purported to be. It’s something that should have been brought up a long time ago.”
http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/joe-jackson-checks-in-with-support-for-son-randy/ (Archiv-Version vom 04.08.2012)

melden

02.08.2012 um 09:45
jetzt wissen wir auch, warum sich LaToya aus dem Streit heraus gehalten hat ... LOL ... :)

Why La Toya Jackson Stayed Out of the Fight: She Was Making a Deal with Oprah

08/02/12 3:00am | Roger Friedman

Everyone wondered why LaToya Jackson stayed out of the big family fight that included the spiriting of her mother to Arizona, the change of guardianship of her niece and nephews, and public spewing by Randy and Jermaine against Michael Jackson’s executors. Now we know where she was: making a deal with Oprah Winfrey. Variety reports that La Toya has made a deal for a reality show with Oprah’s OWN network. It’s going to be called “Life with La Toya.”

Usually La Toya is all over the news when the Jacksons are feuding, giving an opinion on everything. Not this time. She was unaccountably silent. It’s good to see that because of a financial deal in progress, La Toya showed not one bit of interest in her mother’s whereabouts or Michael’s kids well being. Anyway, still more interesting is La Toya’s “company.”

I’m not sure how she employs half a dozen or so people mentioned on her website. And why someone named Dr. Richard A. Boyd, listed as Chairman of Ja Tail Productions, has no bio and cannot be found anywhere on the internet. I wonder how much of the backstage stuff during this summer’s scandal was already filmed for the reality show, or if the show only came together because of the scandal. In any case, hats off to LaToya for turning lemons into lemonade.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/08/02/why-la-toya-jackson-stayed-out-of-the-fight-she-was-making-a-deal-with-oprah

melden

02.08.2012 um 09:56
Jackson Kids Lawyer Will File Guardianship Petition Tomorrow

08/01/12 3:44pm Roger Friedman

katherine-jacksoncourt

Word from Katherine Jackson’s lawyer Perry Sanders: tomorrow Charles Schultz (not the Peanuts guy, he’s gone), lawyer for TJ Jackson, will file a pleading tomorrow to make TJ permanent co-guardian of Prince, Paris. and Blanket. They’re announcing their intention to give everyone who’d be interested notice–meaning Debbie Rowe, mother of Paris and Prince, and anyone else who thinks they’re involved in this case. Rowe is probably fine with the plan.

None of Michael Jackson’s siblings can put up a fight since they have no interest in the kids, just in their money. Judge Mitchell Beckloff will then decide if he wants to deal this ASAP or wait until a scheduled hearing on August 22nd. By all accounts the kids are fine, and some normalcy has returned since Mrs. Jackson returned home.

Meantime, TMZ has run a retraction of their crazy story that Janet Jackson physically attackef Paris, and that major cursing went on when Janet, Randy and Jermaine “raided” the Calabasas house ten days ago. The whole thing was absurd and should teach newspapers around the country not to blindly reprint TMZ’s tabloid stories without first checking them out. Janet Jackson is mild mannered person. It’s not in her personality to do such a thing. And Paris was too well raised by her father to curse anyone out like that, especially her own aunt.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/08/01/jackson-kids-lawyer-will-file-guardianship-petition-tomorrow

melden

02.08.2012 um 10:08

mjangfw5

melden

02.08.2012 um 10:15
ein "Problem" scheint behoben zu sein ... LOL

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson

my autocorrect reminded me to get tea by changing my text response from "yea" to "tea" …thank u!(:
10:07 AM - 2 Aug 12

melden

02.08.2012 um 10:25
ein Bild, eingestellt von Paris, bei Instagram ... na Paris, da werden wohl einige Wünsche wahr ... :)

Paris: heaven .. 5h
0d662a8adc5411e1984522000a1e95e6 7

Anzeige

melden