Kriminalfälle
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Vermisstenfall Madeleine McCann

17.223 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Vermisst, Portugal, 2007 ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

12.11.2013 um 22:54
@Senseless999
Danke.
Ja der Traktormann ist schon sehr fragwürdig. Er lebte im Süden und starb im hohen Norden.

Anzeige
melden

12.11.2013 um 23:39
Ausschnitt hierzu:

And guarantees that the Cape-Verdean, who died in 2009, was «incapable of ... died in a work accident, with a tractor in Bragança [North of Portugal]. ..... Euclides Monteiro's relatives insist they are ready to work with police so ...

1x zitiertmelden

12.11.2013 um 23:53
Zitat von LouisianaLouisiana schrieb:And guarantees that the Cape-Verdean, who died in 2009, was «incapable of ... died in a work accident, with a tractor in Bragança [North of Portugal]. ..... Euclides Monteiro's relatives insist they are ready to work with police so ...
Der Fall ist einfach zu komplex, viele Ungereimtheiten wo noch Erklärungen bedürfen, die Hunde nach wie vor trotzdem noch ein Thema für mich, da hätte ich gerne Antworten drauf. Weil wie gesagt der Traktorman da, Drogenabhängig und dann, ja gut es können in der Nacht auch zwei Verbrechen gewesen sein die Entführung und nen versuchter Einbruch, und der Einbrecher hat sich verletzt daher das Blut, das sollte man schon alles genau ermitteln bevor man da jemanden beschuldigt. Warum keine DNA von den Blutspuren überhaupt.

melden

13.11.2013 um 00:04
Hatte der Traktorfahrr, der lt. Hanyortung als Hauptverdächtiger gilt etwa einen Auftrag bekommen, die verunglückte Maddie in einer alibisauberen Zeit zu entsorgen.?
Tasche oder totes Kind lagen eventuell schon im Garten (Leichenspührhunde) bereit. Jemand hatte alles arrangiert.

1x zitiertmelden

13.11.2013 um 00:09
Zitat von LouisianaLouisiana schrieb:Hatte der Traktorfahrr, der lt. Hanyortung als Hauptverdächtiger gilt etwa einen Auftrag bekommen, die verunglückte Maddie in einer alibisauberen Zeit zu entsorgen.?
Tasche oder totes Kind lagen eventuell schon im Garten (Leichenspührhunde) bereit. Jemand hatte alles arrangiert.
Glaub ich nicht, die Alibis und die Timeslines kannst doch eh vergessen. Und auch dann niemand hat irgendetwas gesehen, und doch wurden dann mal der Murat oder mal der oder die in der Nähe des Apparments gesehen, die blonden Männer usw. aber keiner hat nun was anderes gesehen, das jemand mal ne Leiche ins Blumenbeet gelegt hat oder zur Kirche getragen hat, vielleicht ist doch die Smithsichtung die Lösung des Rätsels, ich hab schon mal gefragt, was und wen kann man zu hundert prozent ausschliessen.

melden

13.11.2013 um 00:17
Ja, ich glaube es selber auch nicht, bin aber offen für jede mögliche Variante.

Ausschließen können wir:
1. Mutter von Payne DIANNE Webster

1x zitiertmelden

13.11.2013 um 00:18
Zitat von LouisianaLouisiana schrieb:Ausschließen können wir:
1. Mutter von Payne DIANNE Webster
Warum? Ich muss zugeben habe mich mir der Dame noch gar nicht befasst.

melden

13.11.2013 um 00:26
Sie kam zwar später erst zur Runde, blieb aber meines Wissens am Tisch den ganzen Abend.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DIANE-WEBSTER-2.htm

melden

13.11.2013 um 00:28
Gute Nacht, es ist schon sehr spät, bis morgen.

melden

13.11.2013 um 08:07
Hier ist eine Map von der Kinder Night Creche

GENERAL LABYRINTH2.bmpOriginal anzeigen (0,2 MB)
5a= Apartment Mccann
TB= Tapasbar
MC= Madeleine's creche

Gehwege sind in Gelb.

Creche

comp 71 zpsfb3f566dOriginal anzeigen (0,2 MB)

Als ich mir die Listen von der Creche Registration Form angesehen habe ist mir aufgefallen, dass bei Childs Name Maddie nie ausgeschrieben wird. An fast jedem Tag ist ein "M" bei Susie (Susan Bernadette Owen http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SUSAN-OWEN.htm) eingetragen. Bis auf den 2.5.07.
Weiß da noch jemand was darüber?
Hat Susie ihre Hausaufgaben nicht richtig gemacht und die Daten nicht eingetragen?

ProcessoVolumeIpage117x

Der Mann aus der Tannersichtung kann gar nicht sein Kind aus der Night Creche abgeholt haben, oder? Er läuft in die falsche Richtung!?

melden

13.11.2013 um 08:09
Hier noch etwas zu dem Dieb:

17 Tage vor Maddis verschwinden ist am 16.4.07 n 5L eingebrochen worden. Ein Plasma Display Screen (aus 2. Stock! mit Aufzug), Kreditkarten und ein Handy wurde gestohlen (PJ Files 344-345).
There was a theft 17 days before the abduction of Madeleine in the same block of apartments: "... most recently on 16th April 2007 there was a theft from an apartment in Block 5L, from where a plasma display screen, credit cards and a mobile phone belonging to the respective guests were taken ...".
1 Woche vor Maddies Verschwinden wurde bei Pamela Fenn (PJ Files 2412-2415) eingebrochen.
"When questioned she said that she never saw any strange person or action before or after the event [the Madeleine abduction]. She claims however, that a week previously she was the victim of an attempted theft, which was not successful and neither was anything taken, thinking that the crying of the child could be linked to another attempted theft in the residence".
Die Apartments in denen "eingebrochen" wurde sind sehr dicht zusammen (Komplex 5).
ee
Hinten (Seite Parkplatz)

XXOriginal anzeigen (0,2 MB)
Vorne (Seite Tapasbar)

http://espacioexterior.blogspot.de/2013/04/the-madeleine-mccann-abduction-janosch.html

Arbeiter von Ocean Club erzählen über Einbrecher:
At least twelve Mark Warner or Ocean Club employees knew about theft in apartments and other housing in Praia da Luz.

They described in the following way (main file of Polícia Judiciária, Vol II pages 239-243, 264-265, 277-278, 353-354, 365-366, 395-396; Vol III pages 697-699, 760-761, 780 (2); Vol VII pages 1838-1840):

"... there were much frequent theft in the inner part of apartments, the deponent does not know neither the way they were carried out nor the identity of the authors."

"... sometimes theft happen at housing in the resort zone, in particular in summer, inclusive at apartments that belong to the [Ocean] Club. By his knowdledge these theft happened by neglect or by the break of doors or windows."

"When asked he said that theft in the inner part of apartments are frequent, mainly by break in, but some happened by clients neglect who left the doors open."

"... the zone of the resort is a quiet one, having the deponent knowledge of the existance of small theft."

"About other strange situations that could be happened in the location, by example theft in the inner part of the apartements, the deponent says that some had happened, but now he does not remember any recent situation".

"... for the years she serves she has knowledge that some theft had happened in the inner part of the apartments due to the fact that the guests left the doors open [...] she does not remember to have been told if these theft included broken doors or windows."

"... the deponent says that in the winter time she heard about one or another theft case, but she has not knowledge of the details of these situations."

"... last year, 2006, she had knowledge that some assaults to residences had happened".

"... some theft in apartments and housing, in fact, had occurred, but she does not know of situations with violence."

"... he has not knowledge of any anomalous situation which involved guests of the Ocean Club or the location, except for some damage and small theft."

melden

13.11.2013 um 09:13
übrigens das vermeintliche Fenster zur Strasse ist sehr hoch oder ?

melden

13.11.2013 um 09:19
At about 23.30 a white fair haired man aged about 30, one of the friends of the McCann group was seen by Valerie Kerr and her family when he asked them if they had seen Madeleine. They were near to the chapel. Valerie and Laura returned to their apartment, changed clothes and went to help with the search. No statement from the Kerr family in the files

melden

13.11.2013 um 09:55
@joanlandor
Ich habe auch Probleme mit der Tanner Sichtung. Gibt es ein Bild in dem genau eingezeichnet ist, in welcher Richtung Tanner ging, wo Gerry stand, und die Laufrichtung des Mannes mit dem Kind zu erkennen ist?

In der Anlage gab es gar keine Nachtkrippe, soweit ich es verstanden habe war es eine örtliche Einrichtung. Daran habe ich aber Zweifel. Ich kenne keine Nachtkrippe, habe auch bis zu diesem Fall noch nie von so einer Einrichtung gehört. Und ich kann mir auch nicht vorstellen, wie so eine Einrichtung funktionieren soll. Der Mann der sich nun nach all den Jahren gemeldet haben soll, war selber Urlauber. Man gibt seine Kinder im Urlaubsort fremde Menschen, in fremde Räumlichkeiten, und die Kinder schlafen dort auch noch ein? Kann ich mit nun wirklich nicht vorstellen.
Hat jemand von euch schon einmal von so einer Einrichtung gehört?

1x zitiertmelden

13.11.2013 um 10:13
Sanibel
Auf dem einen Bild, dass ich gepostet hab ist die Tannersichtung (blaues Kästchen "Creche Dad") drin.
Ich vermute, dass es der Mann war mit dem sie manchmal Tennis spielten und der ungefähr zu der Zeit an dem Mccann-Ap. lang ist - mit seiner Tochter und sie heim brachte. Er wohnte im Ap gegenüber von Murats Haus und hatte einen Blick auf den Garten. Er war es der Murat am nächsten Tag zu Gerry brachte um zu übersetzen.

Wieso das SO lange verschwiegen wurde - ist eigentlich ersichtlich, dass nur er die Tannersichtung sein kann, je mehr ich darüber nachdenke. Was denkt ihr?
Vielleicht waren die Tapas schon angenervt vom verpeilten Verhalten der Polizei, dass sie ihnen gar nichts mehr glaubte.

Es heißt in dem offziellen Statement nicht, dass der Tanner-Mann sie von der Nachtkrippe holte, oder? Nur, dass er seine 2-jährige Tochter heim getragen hat?

melden

13.11.2013 um 10:16
@joanlandor
Wo befindet sich denn das Appartment in dem dieser Mann wohnte?

Edit: Ok, habs gerade gelesen :)

melden

13.11.2013 um 10:22
Laut Registration Form -danke Susan74!- war Maddie am 3.5. nachmittags nicht in der Kinderbetreuung. Die beiden Zwillinge sind dokumentiert und durch Unterschrift bestätigt.
Die Aufzeichnungen betreffen die Nachmittagssession. Ist das Registration Form vom vormittag auch publiziert.
Wo war Maddie nachmittags am 3.5. ?

Die von Susan eingestellten Mitarbeiteraussagen über all die Gäste, die zu schusselig sind im Urlaub die Türen zu versperren, deuten für mich eher dahin, dass niemals Einbruchsspuren gefunden wurden und somit diese offenen Türen zur Erklärung herangezogen wurden.

In Zusammenschau - auch mit Mrs. Fenn - rückt für mich ein Insider aus dem Kreis der Hotelmitarbeiter oder deren Umfeld, der über Schlüssel verfügt, zumindest für die Einbrüche ins Blickfeld der Verdächtigten und damit abermals auch Murat und seine Bekannten.

melden

13.11.2013 um 10:30
Sanibel
Ich kann mir so eine Krippe gut vorstellen.

Hier Fotos davon. Wäre auch davon begeistert. Die bieten sehr viel an.

zzoccreche

ProcessoVolumeIVpage873.JPG.w560h397
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id53.html (Archiv-Version vom 07.11.2013)

Käsepizza
Der Mann heißt Stephen Carpenter. Als sie an 5a vorbei gingen in der Nacht zwischen 22-22:30 hörte seine Frau Rufe "Madeleine, Madeleine". Am nächsten Tag lernte er Murat zufällig kennen, weil er direkt angrenzend zu seinem Ap. sein Haus hatte.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN-CARPENTER.htm
DCF: Yes. When I went to the Tapas Bar and was seen there, talking on the Thurday 3rd May we analysed this in more detail because it was obviously more relevant. "The second time I entered the Tapas Bar was on Thursday 3rd May" which ended up being the day that Madeleine disappeared.

SC: Ah ha.

DCF: We arrived at about seven because we had the children with us and I saw a man sitting at the table next to us with three children.

SC: Yes
DCF: He was going to take a plane the next day to Switzerland, given that the children's mother lived there, I had never seen him before that night, but he ended up joining us for a coffee, he was a MW tourist. Another couple whose names I do not remember, sat at the table opposite us. A man was sitting on the esplanade having a drink whilst waiting for a take away, I spoke to them briefly, I hadn't realised that the Tapas bar had a take away service. At that time i didn't know their names. At approximately half past eight, Gerry and Kate and their group of approximately ten people were already seated at their table, which was so close to ours that it was possible to converse with them, we spoke of tennis amongst other things, I vaguely remember that Gerry and Kate and other people from the group would leave the table in intervals (inaudible), I think it was to check on the children , but I do not remember with what frequency or how many times the people left the table to check on the children. We did not talk about the system for checking the children or the fact that they had left them alone in the apartment, it was only later upon hearing the news that I realised that they had left the children alone in the apartment and that they were regularly checking to see if they were all right. Between approximately a quarter past nine and half past nine we left the Tapas bar to go home, we walked across the MW reception area, crossed the road and a semi circular path to return to the apartment, were we put the children to bed and a short while later did the same ourselves. I do not remember seeing or hearing anyone during our return to the apartment. When I crossed the road outside the MW reception I remember there were cars parked, I remember taking some time to see if I could cross the road because there were cars parked to my left and I was carrying I****. They were about six metres away from me and i calculate that some (inaudible) metres from the back of Gerry's apartment, I do not remember anything about these cars, it was normal for cars to be parked there and in the morning they were no longer there. My wife mentioned on the following day that she vaguely remembered someone calling "Madeleine, Madeleine", this was after we had crossed the road from the MW reception and before entering our apartment. She does not remember where the sound came from or whether it was in an urgent tone, not paying any more attention to it and only remembered the following day when we heard about Madeleine's disappearance". OK, before going on the next part, do you remember at what time you left'

SC: Humm... vaguely, I think it was what was put in the statement, the same, the leaving the restaurant, the way back to the apartment, looking to my left to check that the way was clear and I didn't see anything....My wife vaguely remembers hearing "Madeleine, Madeleine" and that was all until the following morning when I saw the television.

DCF: Yes, and where you state that it was on GMTV.

SC:: Yes..

DCF: I think that it was reported that it was a three year old child and probably thought who could it be and knew that Kate and Gerry were from Leicestershire and assumed that it was one of their children seeing that they had small children'

SC: Ah.

DCF: And afterwards you left your apartment to see if you could help in any way and as you said previously, everything was very quiet and there was nobody around. Then you say "I went to the MW reception and I met two of Gerry's surfing friends who told me that Madeleine had been abducted on the previous night, I asked if there was anything I could do to help and I think they were waiting for news from the Portuguese police. We walked towards the supermarket and ended up at the 24 hour reception where some men tried to speak to some Portuguese employees in the attempt to make a phone call, but communication became complicated because the employee did not speak English and the man did not speak Portuguese. We returned to the MW reception where I asked whether there was anything I could do to help so that they would let me know and returned to my apartment by the same route as the previous night. Upon nearing my apartment I heard a male voice coming from the garden next to my apartment.

DCF: This would be the voice of Murat, correct'

SC: Yes. This garden is situated at the other side of the passage way from my apartment block and is enclosed by net fence of about 1.80 m in height, the garden is thick and it was not possible to see inside, there was also a passageway along the garden without a wall that was on the way from our apartment to the Millenium restaurant. At some stage I managed to see clearly inside the garden, but I did not know who was the owner of the house and I never saw anyone inside the garden or the house or see anyone leaving until the moment that I heard a voice calling me. Then a voice called me from over the hedge. "What is happening, or what is going on'", I replied that a three year old girl had disappeared, he said "I am going to come round to talk to you" and he did this, walked round to come over towards me and said "I have lived here for fourteen years, I speak Portuguese fluently and I can help to translate", and we introduced ourselves, he told me he was Robert and this was the first time I had seen this man. Robert mentioned that he had a daughter in Norfolk who was the same age as Madeleine, and that is why he was able to understand what they were going through. We walked back along the path that I had taken to Gerry's apartment and I explained that Robert spoke Portuguese fluently, he told Gerry that it was important to have someone who spoke the language so that nothing would be lost in translation.. And that was how Robert Murat was presented as a translator.
Crow5a
Susie hat bei keinen ihrer Kinder notiert wann sie abgeholt wurde. Tage zuvor auch nicht. Die anderen Nannys haben das vorbildlich gemacht. Die Zwillinge sind jünger und waren bei einer anderen Nanny.

melden

13.11.2013 um 10:31
@joanlandor
Du meinst Carpenter?

melden

13.11.2013 um 10:33
Käsepizza
Ja. Ich hatte im letzten Thread sogar herausgefunden wie sein Ap hieß. Es gibt eine Liste mit allen Namen der Hotelbesucher und deren Apartments.

Anzeige

melden