Schatzsucher finden mysteriöse Kreisstruktur am Grunde der Ostsee 29.08.2013 um 09:34
Dennis answering questions from last sunday!
Aug 25, 2013 ( Auf Facebook)
Dennis: I hope the english version of the documentary is coming out soon. On TV channels and internet. The original version, with more details was not shown in the Tallinn channel, Estland. About 15 minutes were cut out. Interviews with scientist among other things.
* Yes the swedish Navy is very interested to know more about the Baltic object. They've been informed with all data.
* When we were out there we had like 6 big NATO ships not fare away. A swedish navy ship came up asking what we were doing.
* The military is involved in the project, yes! We have spoken to the highest officers in the military. So why are they interested? Believe me, its more than a stone.
We can't tell you everything yet about that part.
* I'm open and will be open about what it is....even if its a stone, a natural thing. We are all very interesting to know more. I will be totally open. But we are still under contract.
* We will soon have a meeting with Titan...we will also film more...I'm not sure about next step, but I think there will be more of it. (documentary)
* We have been down there. We have LOTS of picture and films from the object. Most of which Titan has the rights to. We have only shown some of it in the documentary. I hope we will be able to show more soon. But that is up to TItan to decide.
* We hope now that if everything goes well we will go out in the middle of september this year.
* We are working with a very low budget..but we will take more pictures with the multibeam. Not sure the exact date yet.
* No we are not free to show the pictures. If we had filmed it ourselves I would show it to you...but the rights are on Titan. Also a film about the wreck Astrid will be released soon I hope.
* No we wont use the ROV on next dive. It cost too much to loose if something goes wrong. We will use the multibeam and get 3D pictures instead. The Navy is VERY interested in the project and if everything goes well and the money comes in, we will do a good proper expedition next spring.
* We will soon discuss with Titan about the future and how we will continue with this. We will talk with them about the rights..and if its ok for us to show you the multibeam pictures, we will.
* Yes I think its important to show you out there what it is we have.
* The webshop is closed..but we will reopen it. We're working on a new solutions for it.
* Some scientists we have talked to say its a natural thing..but also they've said its strange to find a vulcano basalt stone in this area. And its LOTS of these stones around the object. It hasn't been any vulcano activity in the area for 150 millions years or more.
They have also become surprised about other things with the object.
* The sample we got back from Tel Aviv, had no explanation with it but I've asked for it...and I will put it up as soon as we receive it.
* You're right, its something I've been thinking of...we have a mountain in the area, 23 m high..like a canyon...stones and a track 1500 meter long...so yes the stones might have come from that mountain...we're also interested in knowing more about that.
* I can't answer if the track is raised up or down from the mountain...to me the track seems to go up from the mountain. (hope I got this part right!/Isis)
* The money you're putting into the funding is for the project...and one thing we're going to do is to go out with an advanced multibeam system now in september. The money from the funding covers the fuel. Its important for you to know that the money from the funding is ONLY used for the object in The Baltic.
* Now, the army is also involved in the project. We all want answers and we try every possible way. It's not easy, but I do my best and I do not give up.
* There were strange things happening ... last year when we were out we picked up a radio signal (40 mghz) near the ship .. and we had brought special equipment to listen in to it. But the first time we lost satellite connection, and then the lights on the cameras ... what more? Many things happend! And Floris went down to 10 meters with the ROV and we saw some "shadows" we've never seen before using the ROV .. we call them "ghostshadows". It was weird!
* Yes maybe we found gas! .. Or oil I hope many others will get involved in this project, listening to us and have an open mind about it.
* It was hard for me, I received threats to me and my family and many times I asked myself why I do this? I thought about it so many times.
* Military (= government) are very interested in the project! Many of them are involved.
* Why do YOU think the military is interested? I can't say more. They want answers, just like we do.
* Its the Swedish army. 2012 Swedish Navy ship came to us when we were on the sea near the object. And this year, we had a meeting with them.
* A2 - yes we were there this year, but the ROV was kaput after 10 minutes. Technical failure. Then we couldn't do more. Navigation system showed an error of 30 degrees. Strange things are happening there, that's for sure.
* The Panama project had some communication problems for awhile, but its fixed now and we are still on it. We may be going there in a few months.
* There's also a track from the mountain to the second A2.
* When we go on the bigger expedition (next spring) and even with the multibeam now in september ... and have talked to Titan ... we will of course show you photos from the multibeam. Those donors will be the first to see it. We have their e-mails and will tell them. After that we make it public for everyone to see. This is how we do it.
* When we find something interesting, I want to show you directly ... but we also have a contract .. and we have not found answers to what is out there ... so there will be more expeditions, more filming, more pictures ... we work with Titan on it.
* We just came home from a wreck expedition in the Baltic Sea ... it was difficult, without any success.
* We took the sample from a large stone on the object .. or from the object itself ... and also from a crack .. but we are not sure if its from the object or a stone on the object. The visibility was too bad, only 50-60 centimeters.
* Yes we have a good team.
* When working with wrecks, we rent a boat, it is a smaller operation ...and then it's easier to attract investors .. because they know it has a value from the cargo.
When we want investors for expeditions to the object in the Baltic .. they laugh at us ... as it wont give them any money back.
* Making a calender to sell? Yeah good idea! Maybe we will do that in the future!
* Yeah, I can set up a link to 'gofundme' on my videos. Will do that, thank you.
* The crack is something like 60 cm wide and long as the object (60 meters).
* We brought a specialist understanding the signal that we picked and it came from the Russian Navy .. we know that we have this signal, but not what it meant. Its data we collected. Maybe its a 'sound', but we didn't hear it.
* No, we had no other explorers in the region at the time.
* Where the signal came from? We don't know. There was no ship to be seen.
* After the documentary people will understand that we are no hoax, then I think its the right time to tell people about it and raise more money for the project.
* I can't tell you more about what the samples meant, we have to wait for answers, perhaps in a few weeks.
* We maybe have 100-150 people around the world who wants to join us .. but we are careful atm ... we can not take the risk to leak anything ... due to the contract with Titan. But on next years expedition we hope to be able to bring some(one) with us!
* It looks like a round object separated from the bottom. It looks very very old. And like concrete. When we brush it off its black.
* The object (its surface) looks the same underneath as on the upper side. Same color too. Just like a plate on the bottom. And it has something that looks like the big stairs, yes. Perhaps one meter high each step. Its strange.
* The cellphone doesn't work at all out there. Its too fare off shore.
* We have not set a date when we go out. I hope in the middle of September.
* From the beginning, we were using side-scan images and multibeam data (from 2012) and then we put together an animation of it. But the multibeam does not display the correct data. (I didn't get that completely/isis)
* Yes, there is already an english version, I've seen it.
* I do not know if it will be available on youtube. Titan has invested a lot of money, they want it sold to distributors .. therefore probably not on YouTube until later.
* Money from Titan ... don't think so... but you never know.
* Its a lot of pictures and movies you haven't seen yet, and you will not see it in this documentary. At this moment we can not show you more. We will have a meeting with Titan soon and talk things over.
* We have not been able to find more holes besides the 2 meter hole with a square around it ... and a smaller 25 centimeters wide. We did not find back to that hole. It seemed like dust or something came out of it and we got a little scared and did not want to loose the ROV.
* If you remember, when we had Ancylus (in Norrtälje) I went on youtube and welcomed people on board. Of course in the future, I'll do it again. People are welcome on board and ask questions.
* It's so hard to see something down there. That's why we use the Blue view system because then you can see everything. But yes, there are stones and blocks of different sizes (some are 30 to 40 centimeters and up to a 1 meter/thx Conny). But I think the stones were laid on the object during the ice age. I'm not sure though.
* We are doing more tests because strange results came out of the first tests we did. Thats why we need to take more samples. Even drill into the object. So we know for sure if we have a sample of the object or not. We also need the scientific support for doing it the right way.
* I was very skeptical to use donations to begin with ... it is not such a common thing here in Sweden ... felt like a new area for us. Money is coming into the project .. but its going to take time. I also hope that we will find other solutions. The documentary is on its way out and will open the eyes of others to hopefully get more involved in the project.
* When we go out in September, we will use the multibeam system, not the sidescanner.
* We rent the ship we have now. Ancylus, the boat we had before, we owned. Peter and I invested all our money in it .. but we had to sell it to pay our bills. We invested every penny in this project and not getting anything in return. It's sad because Ancylus was a good ship.
* My theory? It's a good question ... ehh ... I really don't know. I am honest with you. The first time I saw it in 2011 ... the reaction was: Holy shit, we found something here! I could not just let it go. It seemed constructed. As someone had built it. You can see many round things on the bottom for sure ... but not as big as this - 60 meters in diameter - No way!
Now, having been there a couple of times ... maybe a construction or natural causes ... or maybe something from the sky, I do not know ... we have this mountain, this track, being 1500 m. You use your imagination and we do too ... but I need to keep my feet on the ground ... but with this item ... yes, it can be some construction. Maybe a gas pocket? And if its natural, its still quite unique. This is a very unusual formation. I want answers. We put so much time on this issue and every cent we have. We're just regular guys, no millionaires. We dive on wrecks, to find champagne and conjak to sell. We have put so much time into this and we wont give up now.
* My hobby is diving and to explore ... but it's hard, it's hard when it does not bring me any money. I printed new photos, canvas .. and soon having an event in Österåker, Åkerberga (north of Stockholm) for people and the media. I try everything, selling clothes, posters .. anything to find money for the project.
* We found an old bottle in a corner of the object. Maybe the "skull" we saw was a "stoned" sailor or something (joking)
* Sorry folks, I'm really tired today with lots of things to do tomorrow. I'll do more updates, live, as I do now. I am sure this is only the beginning. I hope very soon to have more answers. We do our best. Thankyou again for your support. I'm very happy you're interested in what we do. Of course, we have
other projects .. and we will start the Panama project this winter .. as well as other projects. We want to see some money coming in as well.
Ok my friends take care now and we'll see you soon. Bye. Good night.