Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

MJ~Leben u. Sterben~u das Geschehen danach!

23.746 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Mord, Michael Jackson, Verurteilung ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

15.10.2012 um 09:50
von LSA

A5LpMAZCEAACUqWOriginal anzeigen (0,6 MB)
A5Lo1OvCQAA8uzzpnglargeOriginal anzeigen (0,5 MB)

Anzeige
melden

15.10.2012 um 09:58
ein Tweet vom 14.10.2012

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
i wish there were guys in the world that treated their girls like the songs by J5
Schön wär's, wenn es Jungs in der Welt gäbe, die ihre Mädchen wie in den Songs von J5 behandeln.
2:32 AM - 14 Okt 12

melden

15.10.2012 um 10:13
https://twitter.com/andjustice4some (Archiv-Version vom 23.08.2013)

andjustice4MJ ‏@andjustice4some
Sullivan also has a show on Oprah's OWN, which is based on his claim that he saw a "miracle" in Bosnia.
8:08 AM - 15 Okt 12
So the #MJfam knows, Randall Sullivan's book Labrynth, based on the Biggie murder conspiracy was the reason that Perry Sanders took the case
8:07 AM - 15 Okt 12
If Michael Bush owns MJ's clothing, I don't think the Estate can do anything about it.
1:35 AM - 15 Okt 1
@vanityfair I hope you have been reading my blog and how I have disproved at least half of what Randall (cont) http://tl.gd/jl09qd
10:11 AM - 14 Okt 12

(cont) http://www.twitlonger.com/show/jl09qd
@vanityfair

I hope you have been reading my blog and how I have disproved at least half of what Randall Sullivan claims in his excerpt of his book, which you chose to publish in your magazine.

In Disproving Sullivan, Part One, Janet Jackson, I correctly stated that the amount Janet Jackson was owed by the Estate was $49,000, not $40,000 as Sullivan claimed. I see you have corrected that, although your magazine stated that you changed it because of "released released documents." That is false, the documents were made public 2 years ago. In addition, if Sullivan had such access to his "sources", where is the definitive proof that Janet Jackson demanded reimbursement and delayed her brother's funeral? Janet has demanded a retraction, and you should do so, or provide the proof. Link to part one: http://mjandjustice4some.blogspot.com/2012/10/disproving-randall-sullivan-part-one.html

In Disproving Sullivan, Part Two, The Jackson Estate, I have disproved Sullivan's claim that John Branca was fired in 2003, and never rehired. I have also disproved (through court documents) Sullivan's claim that the Executors of the Estate made $18 million in a nine month span, but Katherine Jackson has only received a mere pittance in the thousands. Link to blog: http://mjandjustice4some.blogspot.com/2012/10/disproving-randall-sullivan-part-two.html

In Disproving Sullivan, Part Three: The Autopsy Report, I have disproved some of the claims that Sullivan made about the condition of Michael Jackson's body at the time of his autopsy. NOWHERE in the autopsy report does it state that Jackson's nose was "so cut away that, without a prosthetic, it looked like little more than a slightly ridged prosthetic." As a matter of fact from the publicly available autopsy report on Mr. Jackson, the medical examiner states that there are scars near the side of his nose. Sullivan has clearly made this up. Link to blog:
http://mjandjustice4some.blogspot.com/2012/10/disproving-randall-sullivan-part-two.html

I seriously cannot believe that any reputable magazine would even consider publishing this salacious and defamatory excerpt from Randall Sullivan. I highly suggest you retract all the false claims that Sullivan has made. More blogs to come regarding all the lies that your magazine chose to publish regarding Michael Jackson and his affairs. You should live up to your name, or is the foundation of your magazine, Vanity UNFair?
Churning them out. Disproving Randall Sullivan, Part 3, The Autopsy Report http://mjandjustice4some.blogspot.com/2012/10/disproving-randall-sullivan-part-3.html
9:43 AM - 14 Okt 12

mjandjustice4some15102012

melden

15.10.2012 um 10:19
https://twitter.com/lmt4mj (Archiv-Version vom 23.04.2014)

Lauren ‏@lmt4mj
Oct 2012 New--- Lisa Marie Presley on Michael Jackson: Why did Presley marry Jackson in 1994? “Because I (cont) http://tl.gd/jkt3t1
4:32 AM - 14 Okt 12

(cont) http://www.twitlonger.com/show/jkt3t1
Oct 2012

New--- Lisa Marie Presley on Michael Jackson:

Why did Presley marry Jackson in 1994?

“Because I fell in love with him,” Presley says briskly. A lot of people found the union odd.
“I don’t know why, because we were actually similar in a lot of ways. We didn’t have conventional lives. It made sense to me.” He was loveable? “Very.” Thetimes uk/October 2012

melden

15.10.2012 um 10:29
https://twitter.com/Ivy_4MJ (Archiv-Version vom 17.01.2014)

Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ
File photo of the clothes that Michael Jackson was laid to rest in, following his death in 2009 - http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/sns-rt-cbre89b1dqb00.jpg-20121012,0,7290515.photo (Archiv-Version vom 15.10.2012)
11:04 PM - 13 Okt 12

File photo of the clothes that Michael Jackson was laid to rest in, following his death in 2009

mj72860500

Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ
@andjustice4some found this - http://www.foxcrawl.com/2011/07/06/video-monica-columbeanu-and-her-beloved-chinese-millionaire/
7:09 AM - 13 Okt 12

das soll "Mr. Pink" sein ... ein Chinesischer Millionär ... :)

melden

15.10.2012 um 10:52
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:sie schwärmt ja auch von Lindsey Lohan. Sie will ihr sicher nacheifern. Oder vielleicht doch nur Verehrung, weil sie doch die ET spielt in ihrem nächsten Film. Und die kannte ja nun mal die Paris gut.
ich denke auch, sie findet das schauspielerische Talent von Lindsay Lohan toll und hat bei dem Event die Chance genutzt, sie persönlich kennenzulernen ... :)

so exited to see @lindsaylohan play Elizabeth in her new movie , i know she'll be amazing <3
also hinausgegangen, um @ lindsaylohan zu sehen, die in ihrem neuen Film die Elizabeth spielt, ich weiß, sie wird erstaunlich sein <3
5:39 AM - 14 Okt 12
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:Jaja, sie kommt jetzt in diese Kreise, da ist die Versuchung groß
genau, und sie wäre nicht die erste, die ihre Erfahrungen mit dem Verbotenen macht ... ja, man muß abwarten, wie sich alles entwickelt ... :)

melden

15.10.2012 um 11:04
@leaxx
Zitat von leaxxleaxx schrieb:Irgendwie eigenartig, so eine Veranstaltung im Wohnzimmer ....
das war doch Backstage, also hinter den Kulissen ... :) die "richtige" launch party fand doch in anderen Räumlichkeiten statt ... :)

hier ein Bildchen >

TONY MENDES FRC ‏@DJTONYMENDES
Beverly Hotel Full ! #Quickpic #MrPink @drinkmrpink #BeverlyHills http://instagr.am/p/QrPbHFBWKK/
launchpartyOriginal anzeigen (0,2 MB)
Retweetet von Mr. Pink Beverages
10:32 AM - 12 Okt 12
https://twitter.com/drinkmrpink (Archiv-Version vom 05.03.2013)

melden

15.10.2012 um 11:21
@leaxx
Zitat von leaxxleaxx schrieb:na hoffentlich beschreibt er da nicht irgendwelche OP's oder so, da wirds mir ja beim Lesen schon schlecht, was will er denn schreiben, wie Michael in die Topfpflanzen usw. ...
nee, Arnold Klein hat ja schon Kostproben bei Twitter und Facebook geliefert ... und das, was er über MJ geschrieben hat, war nicht schlecht ... ich glaube schon, dass Arnie viel über MJ schreiben kann, denn er war über Jahrzehnte nicht nur der Arzt vom King of Pop ... er war doch auch ein Freund von ihm ... :)

s. a.
https://twitter.com/awkmd (Archiv-Version vom 19.11.2011)
http://www.facebook.com/arnold.klein (Archiv-Version vom 05.02.2023)

die Seite lässt sich im Moment nicht aufrufen !!!!
http://www.arnoldwklein.com (Archiv-Version vom 16.10.2012)

melden

15.10.2012 um 11:32
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:Bei Paris bin ich mir nicht sicher, ob sie das nicht selbst so wollte? Zumindest wird sie ihre Geschwister irgendwie dazu gebracht haben, auch mit da aufzukreuzen. Ich glaube, sie findet Gefallen an solchen Auftritten. Latunta war vielleicht der Initiator, aber gewollt hat sie, die Paris das. Könnte ich mir jedenfalls so vorstellen.
Der Kleine will natürlich mit dabeisein, wenn seine Geschwister irgendwohin gehen. Zumindest ist das meine Meinung dazu.
das sehe ich fast genauso ... ich denke, sie werden die Kids schon fragen, ob sie bei solchen Auftritten mitmachen wollen ... also Prince und Paris sahen nicht so aus, als ob man sie gezwungen hätte ...
Paris scheint diese Momente zu genießen und auch Prince absolviert diese Auftritte einschließlich der Interviews souverän ...
na, da waren wohl die "ständigen" Übungen mit Daddy, eine gute Grundlage ... :)

mit Blanket ist es vielleicht ein wenig anders, denn er möchte schon mit, wenn seine Geschwister auf ein Event gehen ... und dann muß er leider feststellen, dass es keine Veranstaltung ist, die ihm gefällt ...
sein Gesicht spricht Bände ... :(

melden

15.10.2012 um 18:37
Paris Jackson Steps Into the Spotlight, but What's Next?

Paris Jackson tritt in das Rampenlicht, aber was kommt als Nächstes?

gty paris jackson solo kb 121012 wg
Paris Jackson attends the Mr. Pink Ginseng Drink launch party at Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel on October 11, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California.

By JENNIFER ABBEY
Oct. 15, 2012

Ten years ago, it was hard to point out Paris Jackson in a crowd. Her father, the legendary Michael Jackson, tried desperately to give his daughter a normal childhood by shielding her face during their few public outings.

Fast forward to today, and 14-year-old Paris is ubiquitous, trying to break into the world of Hollywood and making sure everyone knows her name.

Last week, Paris proved that she could walk the red carpet like other Hollywood pros. Dressed in a curve-hugging, floor length gown, she looked years beyond her age at the Mr. Pink Ginseng Drink launch party.

She may soon be walking the red carpet more often. In the past year, Paris has been outspoken about her dream of becoming an actress, telling Oprah Winfrey it's always been her passion.

"I just love it, and I think that it's amazing," Paris said. "You can be a totally different person on camera. It's fun. You can take on another character."

Paris' dream started as a young girl, watching her father, she told Ellen DeGeneres.

"My dad was in the movie 'Moonwalker,' and I knew he could sing really well, but I didn't know he could act," she said. "I saw that and thought, 'Wow, I want to be just like him.'"

And Michael Jackson was behind his daughter's dreams.

"We would improv together. He would give us little scenarios. He would say, 'OK, in this scene you're going to cry.' And I'd cry on the spot," Paris told DeGeneres.

Paris has already landed her first big role. She's starring in the upcoming movie "Lundon's Bridge and the Three Kings." Although her acting ability remains something of a mystery -- the movie's release date hasn't been set -- Us Weekly senior music editor Ian Drew noted that Paris has the right upbringing and look to be a leading lady.

"There's an intensity to her that I think gives her a real star quality," Drew told ABCNews.com. "There's something about her eyes and the directness in the way she speaks, so she definitely has something to offer."

Paris has also been vocal about breaking out of the shadow of her father and making her own career.

"I love my dad, and I'm proud to be his daughter. I just don't think the title 'M.J.'s daughter' fits me," Paris told Glamour magazine last month. "A lot of people think he's the only reason I'm making it, but I want to show that I do have talent and that I can make it if I try. I want to be my own person."

Drew pointed out that while some people may doubt Paris' acting, many more will want to see her talent because she is Jackson's daughter. But he said she can break out because it's happened before, citing Melanie Griffith, who broke out of her mother's, Tippi Hedren's, shadow.

"It happens all the time. It really takes the talent to depend on that," Drew told ABCNews.com. "If you don't have the talent, you'll be a joke, so it's a tricky line."

Paris' famous family is also a factor, but not all of them are on board with her plans. Earlier this year, Janet Jackson expressed worry over her niece's acting aspirations.

"I think there's a time for everything, and now is not the time [to act in films]," Jackson told Prevention magazine in May. "I told her I thought she should enjoy being a kid, possibly go to college -- or not -- but wait till she turns 18. She's a very tough, smart girl. But it's a cutthroat industry. I wouldn't want my child to do it."

Paris has shown streaks of independence, though. When drama unfolded between Jackson's siblings this summer, she publicly challenged her relatives about the health of her grandmother, tweeting that she didn't appreciate one family member "yelling everyone things that aren't true." Representatives for the Jackson family spokesman did not respond to requests for comment.

Paris has also been outspoken about the upcoming presidential election. She tweeted last month that she would "move to Africa" if Romney wins.

"Spoke my mind, said my opinions ... don't reeeallyy care if you disagree with me … #sorrynotsorry #voteobama," she added.

"She's very strong with very strong opinions," Drew told ABCNews.com. "You can't tell her what to think. You can see her parents in her."

Besides acting and tweeting, Paris has also been trying to come into her own style-wise. She posted photos of some new looks to Instagram, including trying out a short, Miley Cyrus-esque wig.

Michael Bush, Michael Jackson's longtime friend and costume designer, said Paris should keep experimenting with fashion.

"Experience everything, try everything until you find your look," Bush, the author of "King of Style: Dressing Michael Jackson," told ABCNews.com about his advice to Paris. "Everybody wants to piece themselves together until they find their niche. Hopefully, she can do the same thing. Her personality will come out with her clothing."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/paris-jacksons-dream-actress-true/story?id=17466381#.UHw4f2fJVK1

melden

15.10.2012 um 18:58
ohhh, hat sich Paris von Tante LaTuntas "Good Morning" Worten inspirieren lassen????
den Worten zum Tage ... :)

i love sending / receiving awesome goodmorning texts(: <3
ich liebe das Senden / Empfangen von tollen "Guten Morgen" Texten (: <3
3:28 PM - 15 Okt 12

p!nk + eminem = best thing i've heard in a long time #herecomestheweekend #awkward #itsmonday
3:50 PM - 15 Okt 12

melden

15.10.2012 um 19:08
Aha, Paris mit Nick Chavez. beitrag von 9.50h
Du hast die Haare schön.....na ja, sein Flocker ist schon
der Hammer......

1x zitiertmelden

15.10.2012 um 19:18
@Brigitte58
Zitat von Brigitte58Brigitte58 schrieb:Aha, Paris mit Nick Chavez. beitrag von 9.50h
Du hast die Haare schön.....na ja, sein Flocker ist schon
der Hammer......
hahaha, der vertickt seine Produkte u. a. in Deutschland bei QVC ... :)
hast du da sein "Flocker" schon mal gekauft ???

melden

15.10.2012 um 20:24
Photographer, Ed Hardy designer to settle lawsuit

Fotograf, Designer Ed Hardy Verfahren beigelegt

Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 10:34 am

By Wave Wire Services |

A photographer and a French fashion designer have settled a lawsuit alleging the photographer was assaulted by guards while taking photographs of Michael Jackson during a party at the Peterson Automotive Museum in 2008.

Lawyers for designer Christian Audigier and his company, Don Ed Hardy, filed a notice of settlement Wednesday with Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Barbara Meiers. The document stated that plaintiff Stephen Winick reached a resolution of his case against both Audigier and Andrews International Inc., the security firm that employed two guards on the fashion executive's behalf.

The trial had been scheduled for Oct. 22. The terms of the settlement were not divulged.

Winick filed suit in May 2010, citing as causes of action assault, battery, negligence, false arrest and imprisonment, violation of civil rights and destruction of the Jackson photo. He maintained he was attacked by the guards at the Petersen Automotive Museum, where Audigier was celebrating his 50th birthday on May 23, 2008. Jackson attended the bash, which occurred 13 months before his June 2009 death.

Audigier created the Ed Hardy Tattoo Clothing brand.

The photographer maintained he shot a picture of Jackson while the singer was standing about 10 feet away, giving him the peace sign. The two guards protecting Audigier -- both saying they were LAPD officers -- began hitting and kicking him when they saw the camera flash, Winick's court papers allege.

A police account of what occurred that day states that Winick ran up behind Jackson with a grocery bag, according to the plaintiff's court papers.

The photographer was thrown to the ground, according to his complaint, which says the guards were not in police uniforms. Winick said there were a total of about 30 images in the camera, some taken that night at the museum and others elsewhere.

All the images, including the one of Jackson, were deleted when the camera was returned to him, he alleged.

Kim Kendricks, Jackson's bodyguard, stated in a deposition that no one ran behind the entertainer, according to Winick's court papers.

Laura McIntyre, mother of singer Macy Gray, and Jeremy Rezuma, a member of Gray's band, both said in their depositions that Winick was standing still, taking a photo of Jackson, when he was confronted by guards Keith Raymond and Jon Kakita, Winick's court papers stated.

Defense attorneys denied any wrongdoing and maintained the force used was justified.

http://wavenewspapers.com/arts_and_entertainment/music/article_85c03a46-16ee-11e2-b7bd-0019bb30f31a.html (Archiv-Version vom 28.11.2012)

melden

15.10.2012 um 21:14
jo, ich habe ihn regelmäßig und bin echt begeistert.
antwort auf 19.18h

melden

15.10.2012 um 23:12
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
@Brigitte58
@Sylvina
Wohin geht euer Weg hier???? Macht ihr jetzt der Boulevardpresse Konkurrenz oder wollt ihr sie mit euren Beiträgen aufwerten? Ich persönlich finde es abscheulich, was hier gerade passiert, dass man die Kinder, die noch nicht volljährig und damit auch nicht in der Lage sind zu widersprechen, zu solchen Aktionen missbraucht. Mag ja sein, dass Paris das Ganze toll findet, was weiß sie schon angesichts ihres Alters! Sie kann doch das alles gar nicht einschätzen, was hier mit ihr und ihren Geschwistern geschieht! Wo sind da die Erwachsenen, die mal sagen: "Bis hier her und nicht weiter"? Was soll aus diesen Kindern werden, sie werden vermarktet, verschlissen, ohne überhaupt die Gelegenheit gehabt zu haben, ihre eigene Meinung zu sagen oder ihre Zukunft selbst in die Hand zu nehmen. Müssen wir das auch noch so verbreiten und damit unterstützen? Irgendwo sollte das auch mal seine Grenzen finden, das ist jedenfalls meine Meinung dazu. Mir tun die Kinder nur noch leid!

melden

16.10.2012 um 02:37
@Hanika

Ja, wohin geht unser Weg ???? Das hängt von der medialen Entwicklung ab und vor allem von dem tatsächlichen Geschehen … :)
Es steht dir selbstverständlich frei, genau diese Beiträge unmöglich zu finden … ;)
Aber es gibt wie immer auch andere Mitleser, die sich speziell an diesen Beiträgen erfreuen … die "Geschmäcker" sind halt vielfältig … das ist ja das Gute, man muss nicht alles mögen, man darf, wenn man es möchte …

Also ich glaube nicht, dass die Kinder gezwungen werden, an solchen Aktionen teilzunehmen … sie wirken keineswegs eingeschüchtert, vor allem Paris und Prince nicht … bei Blanket sieht es ein bisschen anders aus … aber er dürfte bestimmt zu Hause bleiben, wenn es sein Wunsch wäre … anscheinend möchte er auch mit seinen großen Geschwistern mithalten … fühlt sich dann aber doch in der Situation überfordert … ja, das bringt er zum Ausdruck … und für die Medien, dass gefundene Fressen … :) und hat nicht MJ selbst seine Kinder spielerisch auf Interviewmomente “getrimmt” ??? ;)

Aber auch ich bzw. wir können nur mutmaßen, was da im fernen LA vor sich geht …
Natürlich sind da Katherine und auch TJ Jackson als Vormund gefordert … aber ihre Entscheidungen scheinen ja die Behörden nicht auf den Plan zu rufen … es gäbe doch in Los Angeles bestimmt auch aufmerksame Menschen, die sich an das Jugendamt oder auch an den Familienrichter wenden würden, wenn es erforderlich wäre …

Ich weiß nicht, ob mir die Kinder wirklich leid tun müssen, persönlich kenne ich sie ja nicht, habe also nicht die Möglichkeit, deren Meinung zu all dem in Erfahrung zu bringen … alles andere sind mehr oder weniger Spekulation … und hauptsächlich natürlich gebildet durch unsere subjektive Wahrnehmung bzw. Sichtweise …

Man wird vielleicht mitbekommen, wie sich die Kinder entwickeln werden … auch ihr Umfeld trägt ja zur Prägung ihrer Persönlichkeit bei, so wie viele andere Faktoren auch … aber sie wurden ja bereits in ein für uns “unnormales” Leben hineingeboren … und ob sie sich bei Volljährigkeit von den “unmöglichen” Jacksons trennen werden, na das werden sie eines Tages dann auch selbst
entscheiden …

Na und Paris scheint doch jetzt gelernt zu haben, dass es besser ist ihren Instagram Account nur noch privat zu führen … ja, die eigenen Erfahrungen scheinen manchmal doch die besten "Lehrer" zu sein … ;)

melden

16.10.2012 um 02:49
von LSA

3a676754167611e28b0122000a1f8e95 7

melden

16.10.2012 um 09:12
Michael Jackson wurde von diesem Ereignis doch glatt übertroffen ... :)

REKORD-EINSCHALTQUOTE

00:00 Uhr

Auszug aus dem Artikel >
Felix Baumgartner hat auch im Fernsehen Rekorde gebrochen. Der deutsche Nachrichtenkanal n-tv erreichte mit der Live-Übertragung die höchste Zuschauerzahl in seiner Geschichte. 7,1 Millionen Menschen (Marktanteil 19,9 Prozent) verfolgten den Sprung des Österreichers. Damit verzwanzigfachte n-tv seine Quote im Vergleich zu normalen Sonntagabenden und übertrumpfte sogar die „Tagesschau“, die zum Zeitpunkt des Absprungs 5,6 Millionen einschalteten. Dies habe den bisherigen n-tv-Bestwert von 5,5 Millionen bei der Beerdigung von Michael Jackson übertroffen.
http://www.tagesspiegel.de/weltspiegel/rekord-einschaltquote-rekord-einschaltquote/7257204.html

melden

16.10.2012 um 09:18
ein etwas beängstigender Moment ... ;)

5a46957e171911e2a58222000a1cde8e 7

Anzeige

melden