Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

MJ~Leben u. Sterben~u das Geschehen danach!

23.746 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Mord, Michael Jackson, Verurteilung ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

16.09.2012 um 21:49
OMG Hilfe

34eb09 A26pRjxCIAApPyO

Anzeige
melden

16.09.2012 um 22:57
Neuer Artikel von Rushka Bergman/3 Jahre haben die sich gekannt, aber schöner Artikl

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09/12/rushka-bergman-stylist-to-michael-jackson-on-remaking-bebe.html

melden

17.09.2012 um 08:01
https://twitter.com/ParisJackson (Archiv-Version vom 09.11.2012)

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
we're accidentally in love .
8:52 PM - 16 Sep 12
running down into the spring , that's coming all this love melting under blue skies belting out sunlight , shimmering love
8:52 PM - 16 Sep 12
>
Accidentally in Love Songtext
von Counting Crows
http://www.songtexte.com/songtext/counting-crows/accidentally-in-love-53c3a7c1.html
blanket barged in on me practicing and started rockin' out lmao so glad he enjoys my guitar playing (:
8:41 PM - 16 Sep 12
d'awww @shakghacha http://instagr.am/p/PqRDxlqwsC/
15f244de007311e28a0c22000a1e9e6b 7
7:55 PM - 16 Sep 12
one more night — phil collins
7:07 PM - 16 Sep 12
one ring to rule them all , one ring to find them . one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them http://instagr.am/p/PqFzyBKwiA/
5a5bba78006511e2bfbf22000a1c91a7 7
6:17 PM - 16 Sep 12
temporary tat (: #HP http://instagr.am/p/PqAzVDKwt6/
3da5a354005f11e282fd22000a1e8a9e 7
5:33 PM - 16 Sep 12
la la la la my brain is hanging upside down +_o i need something to slow me down
5:14 PM - 16 Sep 12
http://instagr.am/p/Pp88ssKwpm/
89654c72005a11e28d1322000a1cba90 7
4:59 PM - 16 Sep 12
dear racists , over 1.5 billion muslims have NOTHING to do with the 9/11 incident . stop being prejudice and blaming them . sincerely , me
1:24 PM - 16 Sep 12

melden

17.09.2012 um 08:07
weitere neue Bilder von Instagram, die Paris gepostet hat ... :)

Paris: slytherin socks tho
2ee3106e008111e2a58122000a1de2c6 7

d27bf900006011e2918122000a1d034f 7

6d7c0ef8005811e2b12812313804cec1 7

dieses Bild wurde vor 12 Stunden eingestellt ... :)
14cc9f94002a11e2a0c81231380ff428 7

melden

17.09.2012 um 08:20
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:ist ja lusti, die Ivy aus LA macht Werbung für Deutschland VOX
ja, da hatte sie schon ein paar Tweeds gepostet, die eher für die Deutschen User interessant waren ... aber im MJJC sind auch einige deutschsprachige "Mitstreiter", die ihr auch immer Informationen senden ... :)

melden

17.09.2012 um 08:34
https://twitter.com/MJJJusticePrjct (Archiv-Version vom 25.01.2012)

MJJJusticeProject ‏@MJJJusticePrjct
http://mjjjusticeproject.wordpress.com/category/charity-of-the-month/ … Be Mike like and give Directly to these Charities.
10:15 AM - 16 Sep 12
Hoax Guru : ) ‏@TrueNewsZone
Spike Lee says treatment of Michael Jackson in media was 'shameful' http://ca.omg.yahoo.com/news/spike-lee-says-treatment-michael-jackson-media-shameful-172626254.html (Archiv-Version vom 18.09.2012) … via @YahooOmgCA
Retweetet von MJJJusticeProject
6:09 AM - 16 Sep 12
“It’s pretty vibrant estate in the sense it continues to generate not just catalog opportunities but plenty of other ideas,” Weitzman says
9:51 AM - 16 Sep 12
13h MJJJusticeProject ‏@MJJJusticePrjct
http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=6246 (Archiv-Version vom 15.10.2011) Michael Jackson estate considering ‘Bad 25′ and brand new album in 2012,,
9:49 AM - 16 Sep 12

f442ca Bildschirmfoto 2012-09-17 um 08.2

http://mjjjusticeproject.wordpress.com/2012/09/06/bet-presents-bad25-short-films-of-michael-jackson-9182012/ … BET presents BAD25 Short films of Michael Jackson 9/18/2012
screen shot 2012 09 06 at 11 31 47 am.pnOriginal anzeigen (0,2 MB)
9:40 AM - 16 Sep 12
Who's Bad May His Legacy live on... http://mjjjusticeproject.wordpress.com/
9:39 AM - 16 Sep 12

melden

17.09.2012 um 08:43
♛TeamMichaelJackson♛ ‏@TeamMichael777
FOLLOWERS, PLEASE REPORT THIS PRINCE&PARIS;STALKER, DANGEROUSLY UNSTABLE PERSON @SharonBSidney http://tl.gd/jaepi2 pic.twitter.com/BsVCiLYo

6:16 AM - 16 Sep 12

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/jaepi2
DEAR FOLLOWERS, PLEASE REPORT THIS PRINCE&PARIS;STALKER, DANGEROUSLY UNSTABLE PERSON,@SharonBSidney this woman threw herself on the floor at LaToya book signing, now she is harassing the children, see her tweets! BUT First read this http://sharonbsidney.blogspot.com/ case she filed against the LA Superior court, stating the "Holly Spirit" informed her Michael is alive!!! The children should not be seeing crap like this, Sharon used to be a very nice person, i always knew she had mental problems, her latest outburst are a result of her association with Pearl Jr

19h Sharon B. Sidney Sharon B. Sidney ‏@SharonBSidney

@princemjjjaxon is alive. Please insist that they check those prints and check Michael's real prints. He's alive.
Expand

@princemjjjaxon I asked Paris to get the prints that Latoya wrote she'd gotten when she was at the morgue. Please do so. I know Michael

Sharon B. Sidney ‏@SharonBSidney

@SharonBSidney @ParisJackson to everyone I could whom I thought could help-get an investigator-help him-do something please
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

14 Sep Sharon B. Sidney Sharon B. Sidney ‏@SharonBSidney

@SharonBSidney @ParisJackson right & if so if you could have done something-I don't want to place this burden on you but I've tried speaking
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@SharonBSidney @ParisJackson Please. If you don't then you'll forever have my words ringing in the back of your mind wondering if I were
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@SharonBSidney @ParisJackson up demanding to see your grandmother. You can stand just as strong or stronger to get his prints checked.
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@SharonBSidney @ParisJackson Please Paris get your family to check his prints. Don't relent. I know you're strong & saw how well you stood
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@SharonBSidney @MJHOAXLIVE have witnessed ppl treating him wrong or strange things happening or even a change in him or all of the above.
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@SharonBSidney @ParisJackson to write it down since I didn't have a pen- I can go on & on about things I noticed but you yourself have to
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@SharonBSidney @ParisJackson trained to notice suspicious activity & odd behaviors-it's 2nd nature almost- I even asked my friend the fan
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@SharonBSidney @ParisJackson the briefcase because it was like he'd been caught doing something wrong & was agitated- I work security & am
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@SharonBSidney @ParisJackson insisted security be nice to ppl & fans- he wasn't it was so strange that's why I noticed him leaving with the
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@SharonBSidney @ParisJackson told me-that security officer who left with the briefcase was hostile to a friend of mine & you know Michael
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@SharonBSidney @ParisJackson it-he didn't even want me to identify the guy-he verified the man hadn't worked for Michael long as fans had
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@SharonBSidney @ParisJackson & returned with a bag-how he acted odd etc- how Michael's family thought money was stolen & he could have taken
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@SharonBSidney @ParisJackson he wouldn't investigate- I told him how one of the security ppl left just before ambulance arrived with a brief
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@SharonBSidney @ParisJackson saw him there and saw him knocking on the gate before they let him in-I told the lead detective this & more but
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@SharonBSidney @ParisJackson understand even the coroner lied cause his testimony did not place him at Carolewood that morning 6/25 but I
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@SharonBSidney @MJHOAXLIVE much. I have proof that Michael is still alive-Latoya if she has those prints she can prove he's alive. Please
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@SharonBSidney @ParisJackson witness so much-it's not by chance-it's by divine intervention-God placed me there & so many places-I know so
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@ParisJackson proof that something transpired because why else would ppl need immunity? God allowed me to obtain that court document &
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

@ParisJackson control him & destroy him. How can anyone trust a court hearing with what transpired with so many lies throughout & now even
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

@ParisJackson from reaching out to those he loves-People have been kidnapped for far less than the value of Michael's estate-Ppl wanted to
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

@ParisJackson He had ppl out to get him, steal his money, his assets & anything they could! I know he's alive. I believe ppl try to keep
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

@MJHOAXLIVE lying nor would I lie about something so important. I've been doing everything I can to get someone to help him & investigate
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

@SharonBSidney @ParisJackson received immunity ---including attorneys & judges. I have an official court document that states this! I am not
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@SharonBSidney @ParisJackson it was not Michael. Your family has to investigate. As per an official court document I have it states numerous
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@ParisJackson If Latoya has prints of a palm that looked 10 weeks old & needed to be covered with a sheet at a morgue then she has proof it
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@ParisJackson witness to that fact.
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@ParisJackson beyond a shadow of doubt that he's alive. Don't you want to know beyond a shadow of any doubt? Ppl lied in Murray trial I'm a
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@ParisJackson has his prints on file. Please compare his fingerprints! Michael is alive.I don't know what all is going on but I am certain
View conversation

Retweet
Favorite

@ParisJackson Michael is still alive-If Latoya has prints of his palm as her book says then she can prove that was not him. Police database

melden

17.09.2012 um 08:55
@SharonBSidney IF I SEE ONE MORE TWEET FROM U TO PRINCE OR PARIS, A RESTRAINING ORDER WILL BE ISSUED, I HAVE UR ADDRESS, U HVE BEEN WARNED
5:55 AM - 16 Sep 12
@SharonBSidney LEAVE PARIS ALONE WITH YOU BS, I AM WARNING YOU, I WILL ALERT SECURITY, MR&MRS JACKSON, PLUS OTHER FAM MEMBERS,
5:54 AM - 16 Sep 12

melden

17.09.2012 um 09:18
Pearl jr. verbreitet doch schon wieder mal Müll ... stellt einen Teil, der "Friedhofs-Rechnung" vom Forst Lawn ein, deren wichtigste Punkte alle "geschwärzt" sind ... es ist die 1. Seite von 4 Seiten, denn die Rechnung besteht aus mehreren Seiten, die ja ebenfalls Bestandteil dieser Rechnung sind ...
kann die Rechnung aber gerade nicht einstellen, habe sie auf meinem Computer abgespeichert, der mir z. Z. nicht zur Verfügung steht ... komme zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt darauf zurück ... :D :D

leider findet Pearl jr. immer wieder neue "Opfer", die ihr aber auch jeden Mist abnehmen, den sie veröffentlicht ... :D :D :D

Pearljr ‏@Pearljr
Thanks LAZ 4 copy of bill 2 Jacksons from Forest Lawn-NO charges 4 refrigeration+embalming+care & prep-Practically http://twitpic.com/aviv6y
Thanks LAZ 4 copy of bill 2 Jacksons from Forest Lawn-NO charges 4 refrigeration+embalming+care & prep-Practically no mortuary charges at all. ONLY charges R 4 the show and storage that remains empty. Forest Lawn was only the stage for the pretend private ceremony & burial ceremony-still no name on grave and not listed in FL database.

Furthermore, anyone gullible enough to beLIEve the lame excuse no name on grave is due to "fear of someone stealing MJ's body" is not thinking logically. The Jacksons told the world MJ was buried at FL and not even a window to Holly Terrace has been broken signalling the need 4 extra protection.

Today's technology has steel re-enforced cement, so that no one can ever steal a grave/crypt if the desire was there to do so. An armed security guard with a motion sensor would also keep a space safe. It's just ridiculous to believe such foolishness!

MJ is ALIVE!

From the producer of the jaw-dropping documentary "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" Netflix and the author of the EmovieBook "Pseudocide Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life?" amazon.com

www.MichaelJacksonINsider.com
11:20 PM - 16 Sep 12

1x verlinktmelden

17.09.2012 um 09:23
Jackie Jackson ‏@JackieJackson5
Love all the cat photos you guys r sending me! Here's one of my 2 cats (Izzy) http://instagr.am/p/PptCDMjqk2/
1b8677d4004711e29fe21231380f3636 7
2:42 PM - 16 Sep 12

melden

17.09.2012 um 09:29
das neue Ava-Bildchen von Paris bei Twitter ... :)

melden

17.09.2012 um 09:31
i need u here w/ me cuz luv is all we need…just take a hold of the hand that breaks the fall . i cant do this all on my own , im no superman
12:23 AM - 17 Sep 12
Superman Lyrics
by Laslo Bane
http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/scrubs/superman.htm

melden

17.09.2012 um 09:39
http://www.facebook.com/arnold.klein (Archiv-Version vom 05.02.2023)

Arnold W. Klein
They lied about me in so many ways. Like when people thought Michael was a pedophile and he left the USA. Well I was left penniless to protect those who raped the world of its greatest performance artist. Well I am back,better than ever and ready to raise the roofbeams carpenters with the truth about Michael!

404675 4140589844333 1575743035 n

Dear Asst District Attorney , FDA Criminal Investigator , and Asst. to Governor Brown:
You all promised to assist in this matter. The Bankruptcy Trustee is going to attempt to have me arrested by the US Marshalls in that I refuse to comply with his orders. At this time I am willing to be arrested to bring more attention to my plight. The lack of response by both the local, state and federal law enforcement to my case is ridiculous. As you are aware I was Michael Jackson’s close friend and physician for over 30 years and know a great about the issues surrounding his death. A large part of what I am going though is because of this. John Branca, who currently represents the Jackson Estate, is very close to the Private Bank of California(PBC.) Two members of his law firm are directors of PCB. Also PBC is currently being investigated for Bank Fraud and is the venue through which millions of my dollars were embezzled by fraud.
In that I have suffered being robbed by a huge embezzlement ,theft and identity theft to which local,state or federal law enforcement had never responded, three Attorneys, including David Neale, assured me that my legal cases would be heard in Bankruptcy court. I was not bankrupt but Neale said I would get swift action in this manner.

1) I have had > $40 million embezzled

2) Judge Neiter in violation of Federal Guidelines has illegally arranged my bankruptcy case so that not one single adversarial case has been heard

3) Neiter has a fiscal interest in Private Bank of California (the venue through which my funds were embezzled)

4) By Federal Judicial Guidelines Neiter’s involvement with Private Bank requires automatic disqualification. The U. S. Supreme Court has also held that if a judge “wars against the Constitution,” or if he acts beyond his jurisdiction, he has engaged in “treason to the Constitution.” If a judge acts after the law has automatically disqualified him, then he is acting without jurisdiction, and that entails that he is then engaging in criminal acts of treason, and may be engaged in extortion and interference with interstate commerce.
5) Judge Neiter together with David Neale illegally forced me to vacate my office on 435 N Roxbury Drive that I have been in for 39 years.

6) A Trustee was appointed because of Peter Lively’s bungling and legal malpractice.

7) Lively knew the answer to “the allegation that $1.0 MM in insurance proceeds are unaccounted for” which resulted in the appointment of a Trustee”

Lively knew very well that $977.000 was paid my insurance company for my living expenses. He wanted the Trustee appointed to steal my assets.

9) Neiter forced me to have an art auction. Over $1.5 million dollars of my art remains at Bonham’s auction house. It should be noted Bonham’s sold many items at up to $100,000 below reserve.

10)Once appointed the Trustee Bradley Sharp together with my attorney Peter Lively withheld my SSI causing a catastrophic illness and hospitalization. Furthermore the purposely withheld funds for my vital medications were not covered by SSI for over 4 months

11) Sharp stopped my alternative living expenses that I am due from Chartis insurance forcing me to live 70 miles from my office. In that I am over 65 and disabled from a leg injury this was very difficult.

12) Sharp forced my extremely ill 76 year old invalid aunt, Helene Schley, to live in an apartment over the garage of my Windsor house that is uninhabitable and has toxic lead levels.

13) Sharp the Trustee has been fiscally involved with the CEO of Private Bank of California. Both the Bank itself and the directors are being investigated for fraud. Neiter is also fiscally involved with this bank.

14) Sharp is attempting to rebuild my severely fire damaged historic Windsor Mansion (the Wrigley House)by selling my fire damaged art and not using the insurance proceeds I am due.

15) Sharp has now threatened to put me in jail if I don’t allow him access to all my worldly possessions.

16) Sharp is presently holding over a $million dollars worth of my art that he has taken from my homes. My Medical Corporation or my aunt Helene Schley own almost all the art he has taken to which he has no right. Sharp and his supposed “art expert” have removed 12 paintings that I told him had little value. Having belatedly realized that those works were worthless he now states that I must pick these up but I am disabled and unable to due so.

17) Sharp has placed my Laguna house for sale despite $400,000.00 in damages due me from Chartis when Muhammad Khilji, Jason Pfeiffer and Loren Thall illegally placed this home for sale. Please note the mortgage note on this house was made by a lawyer I never hired and the funds placed in bank accounts I never opened,

18) In that existing law in California provides criminal penalties for any person who
commits a crime involving theft, embezzlement, forgery, fraud, or
identify theft, with respect to the property or personal information
of the elder or dependent adult and the new law (AB 1293, Blumenfield.) authorizes prosecuting agencies in
conjunction with a criminal proceeding alleging theft or embezzlement
of property of an elder or dependent adult worth $100,000 or more,
to file a petition, as prescribed, with the superior court of the
county in which the defendant has been charged with the underlying
criminal offense, for preservation of property of the defendant for
purposes of restitution to the victim, as specified. I desire to file such a petition as soon as possible.

19)In regard to the Medical Board of California a complaint was never issued against me. Jason Pfeiffer, Muhammad Khilji and David Rish released false and inflammatory information regarding my health to Kimberly Wilson, an investigator for the Caifornia Medical Board who then released this information to the Press. The people have violated my civil rights. I have recently learned from a reliable source that Kimberly Wilson was paid for this action which the above individuals did to cover their embezzlement.

If you are an attorney who can assist me in this matter I will receive between 200,000-400,000 from the sale of my aunts Lichtenstein in November and you will be paid.

Arnold W. Klein, MD,Professor of Medicine and Dermatology UCLA

Klein Chair in Dermatology UCLA,Retired Professor of Dermatology Stanford

Visiting Professor of Dermatology Harvard.Consultant to the General and Plastic Surgery Devices Panel of the FDA

“Doctor Klein is a brilliant physician and a amazing artist”

-Larry Ellison

melden

17.09.2012 um 11:04
@all Guten Morgen,

wollte Michael Jacobshaben nicht auch ein Buch herausbringen? Ist das jetzt schon erschienen..? Vielleicht weiß das jemand..?

Außerdem plant er wohl eine Party im November mit nie gezeigtem Material und MJ Gegenständen:

MICHAEL JACKSON 25 BAD ALBUM AND DVD BASH

MÜNCHEN

Friday 23 November 2012, 11h00 till Friday 23 November 2012, 14h00

Organized by : Michael Jacobshagen

Es wird der Geburtstag von Michael Jacobshagen gefeiert der dieses Jahr unter dem Motto BAD 25 steht.

Es wird viele Specials geben.

Großleinwand mit u.a noch nie gezeigtes Michael Jackson Filmmaterial.

Gewinnspiel.

Versteigerung persönlicher Michael Jackson Gegenstände für den guten Zweck.

VIP GUESTS.

Musik: 80 er Jahre & Michael Jackson

Eintritt: 10 € ( Inklusive Welcomedrink )

Wir freuen uns auf euer kommen.

Quelle: http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Michael-Jacobshagen-MICHAEL-JACKSON-25-BAD-ALBUM-AND-DVD-BASH

2x zitiertmelden

18.09.2012 um 07:51
when ur dreaming w/ a broken heart the waking up is the hardest part…u roll outta bed & down on ur knees & for a moment u can hardly breathe
9:49 PM - 17 Sep 12
>
John Mayer
"Dreaming With A Broken Heart" Songtext
http://www.lyricsbox.com/john-mayer-lyrics-dreaming-with-a-broken-heart-q1fgm9k.html
take all of your wasted honor , every little past frustration , and say what you need to say .
9:37 PM - 17 Sep 12
>
John Mayer
"Say (what you need to say)" Songtext
http://www.lyricsbox.com/john-mayer-lyrics-say-what-you-need-to-say-qdrrk4t.html
dinner with my 2nd family!<3 @hollyblanks @michaelablanks http://instagr.am/p/PsrWDWKwiG/
6c31ad64012f11e2bbd422000a1cdb82 7
6:23 PM - 17 Sep 12
guess who had his first bath today??(: 🐰 http://instagr.am/p/PsOT1SqwsO/
fadac470010b11e2868c12313817a130 7
2:09 PM - 17 Sep 12

melden

18.09.2012 um 07:54
weitere neue Bilder, die Paris bei Instagram gepostet hat ... :D

14c2caa8011711e2a336123138178793 7

Paris: ive gotta rubber soul
65acb68e010a11e2952822000a1c8936 7

melden

18.09.2012 um 07:55
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Was macht Paris da, die Duscht den Hasen?
Der ist doch völlig Naß, der arme. :(
Also Hasen duscht man nicht, meiner würde gleich nee flocke machen.

1x zitiertmelden

18.09.2012 um 08:02
@ilovemj
Zitat von ilovemjilovemj schrieb:Was macht Paris da, die Duscht den Hasen?
Der ist doch völlig Naß, der arme. :(
Also Hasen duscht man nicht, meiner würde gleich nee flocke machen.
sieht so aus, als ob Makaveli gebadet wurde ... ja, Wasser macht nass ... hahaha
vielleicht war er schmutzig und es ging nicht anders ...
meine Katzen wollten auch nicht gebadet werden, aber manchmal musste es einfach sein ...
freiwillig haben sie es auch nicht über sich ergehen lassen ... :D :D

melden

18.09.2012 um 08:19
@Tellmewhy
Zitat von TellmewhyTellmewhy schrieb:wollte Michael Jacobshaben nicht auch ein Buch herausbringen? Ist das jetzt schon erschienen..? Vielleicht weiß das jemand..?
ja, auf der Website von Michael Jacobshagen steht >
Das Buch ,, MICHAEL WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND " von Michael Jacobshagen wird in Englisch erscheinen. Veröffentlichen werden wir dieses Buch in den USA. Jeden Tag erreichen uns E-mails die alle schon so gespannt sind,

WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND das Buch von Michael Jacobshagen endlich zu lesen. Das Buch ist ein Dankeschön an Michael Jackson und gleichzeitig ein Geschenk an seine Fans die nicht das Glück hatten Michael Jackson so nahe zu sein. Das Buch wird Kurzgeschichten und Anekdoten über die Zeit mit Michael Jackson enthalten mit Fotos.
eeae0d Bildschirmfoto 2012-09-18 um 08.0
http://www.michaeljacobshagen.com/news/ (Archiv-Version vom 18.06.2013)

das Buch scheint noch nicht veröffentlicht worden zu sein ... habe nichts weiter darüber finden
können ... :D
Zitat von TellmewhyTellmewhy schrieb:Außerdem plant er wohl eine Party im November mit nie gezeigtem Material und MJ Gegenständen:
zu der Zeit bin ich nicht in der Nähe von München ... sonst hätte ich ja mal vorbeischauen können ... :)

melden

18.09.2012 um 08:40
https://twitter.com/MUZIKfactoryTWO (Archiv-Version vom 28.10.2013)

ℳմz♪ʞғact๏rƴ₮ωσ ‏@MUZIKfactoryTWO
I just took down a framed MJ picture off the wall, caressed his hair & kissed his cheek. There should be a support group for ppl like me =)
9:50 PM - 17 Sep 12
guess who had his first bath today??(: 🐰 http://instagr.am/p/PsOT1SqwsO/
Retweetet von ℳմz♪ʞғact๏rƴ₮ωσ
2:09 PM - 17 Sep 12
@ParisJackson oooooh, this makes me think of ur beaut' daddy sharing tea with Bubbles =) His love of animals lives in u. I <3 him & I <3 u
2:19 PM - 17 Sep 12
@ParisJackson how many baths does it take a day? =) or do u mean 1st bath EVA' in which case ewwww Paris... I kid I kid <3
2:17 PM - 17 Sep 12

Anzeige

melden