Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

MJ~Leben u. Sterben~u das Geschehen danach!

23.746 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Mord, Michael Jackson, Verurteilung ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

29.09.2012 um 01:03
Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3
Blanket just finished school and wants me to play video games with him. :-) He really is such an incredible kid. So.. I gotta go for now
12:04 AM - 29 Sep 12

Anzeige
melden

29.09.2012 um 07:53
ja, das sind Probleme ... hahaha

https://twitter.com/ParisJackson (Archiv-Version vom 09.11.2012)

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
i plan on it being jet black
Ich habe vor, es wird Tiefschwarz
1:59 AM - 29 Sep 12
that awkward moment when everyone is saying no to doing the right thing…… if i want to cut my hair and donate it i'd appreciate SOME support
Diesen ungünstigen Moment, wenn alle Nein sagen, das richtige zu tun... wenn ich mir die Haare schneiden lassen möchte und sie als Geschenk überlassen würde, ich schätze, dass ich ein bisschen Unterstützung hätte.
1:49 AM - 29 Sep 12

Paris hat wohl ein Bild von der "ersten Frisur" gelöscht ... :D :D :D ... hier probiert sie eine
andere aus ... :D

Paris: okay and what about this one…? since everyone seems to hate the first one
Okay und was ist mit dieser einen ...? Denn jeder scheint die Erstere nicht ausstehen zu können

68ac546409c711e2bbd822000a1e86af 7

melden

29.09.2012 um 08:05
von Facebook ...

560375 389827537752312 1370609550 n
Superstar Rihanna meeting Michael backstage at the MTV Awards in Japan 2006. ~ August 7, 2006 during an interview with Sister2Sister magazine Rihanna talks about her meeting with Michael ~

Ericka: You were in Japan for a little bit and y
ou spent some time with Michael Jackson. What happened? What's he like?

Rihanna: Oh, he's so kind! Very shy but very kind.

Ericka: Did you have an idea of what he might be like before you met him?

Rihanna: No, I had no idea. I had no idea. I was really, really nervous because I didn't know what to expect.

Ericka: So how did that happen? Did he just approach you or did you go and talk to him?

Rihanna: He sent a message to the guy who was taking me around in the arena. He was like, "I'd like to know her schedule 'cause I wanna meet her." And I was like, what? I started, like, freaking out and "Do I look good? Is my hair okay?" And then finally I met him and he's just so sweet.

Ericka: What did you talk about?

Rihanna: Honestly? We didn't talk about much but, honestly, I cannot even tell you what we talked about.

Ericka: [Laughs]

Rihanna: I was so star-struck that...I was speechless. I didn't know what to say.

Source: Sister2Sister

melden

29.09.2012 um 08:16
von Facebook ...

564819 389656991102700 1829028043 nOriginal anzeigen (0,1 MB)

*UK news* ~ Going to the Immortal show at the O2, then maybe fit in a visit to The Collection of Tompkins & Bush: Michael Jackson Wardrobe at the Westfield Stratford City. The only UK showing of this exhibition~ 40 clothing pieces (some co
mplete outfits) and many accessories.

The Collection of Tompkins & Bush: Michael Jackson Wardrobe

Westfield Stratford City has been named as the exclusive UK only host of “The Collection of Tompkins and Bush: Michael Jackson Wardrobe” – a unique collection of personal and concert tour wardrobe worn by the world renowned “King of Pop” and possessed by Michael Jackson’s long-term costume designers, Michael Bush and Dennis Tompkins. The exhibition forms the UK-leg of a worldwide tour and will showcase outfits not seen since they were worn on stage or screen.

The Bush-Tompkins collection will be located in The Getty Gallery on The Street from Friday 5 October 2012, with the gallery space transformed to give visitors the opportunity to get up close to some of Michael Jackson’s best-known outfits.

The exhibit will feature dozens of iconic costumes and fashion artefacts. Highlights include the one of the King of Pop’s infamous right-handed crystal covered glove, the complete “Scream” video outfit, a suit from the 1987 Smooth Criminal video and the 30th Anniversary of Madison Square Gardens Show’s illuminated helmet sported by Jackson. Die-hard fans will also recognise a host of costumes from outfits worn to various awards ceremonies, music videos and Jackson’s legendary live performances including the BAD, HIStory, and Dangerous tours.

The Collection of Tompkins & Bush: Michael Jackson Wardrobe’ will exhibit at The Getty Gallery, The Street, in Westfield, E20 from Friday October 5 to November 4. Open seven days a week from 10am to 9pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 9pm Saturdays, and 12pm to 6pm on Sundays, tickets are £10 from www.ticketmaster.co.uk from September 30.

TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE FROM
30 SEPTEMBER AT TICKETMASTER.

http://uk.westfield.com/stratfordcity/news-and-events/2012/michael-jackson-exhibition/ (Archiv-Version vom 30.09.2012)

mj-red-jacket-gallery
mj-silver-jacket-gallery
mj-rhinestone-glove-gallery

melden

29.09.2012 um 08:21
https://twitter.com/tjjackson (Archiv-Version vom 31.12.2011)

Jackson Source ‏@JacksonSource
On September 28, 1996 I attended @MichaelJackson #HIStory concert in Amsterdam Arena and so did #3T @tajjackson3 @tarylljackson @tjjackson
3:56 PM - 28 Sep 12
TJ Jackson ‏@tjjackson
@JacksonSource Yes, HIStory was the greatest concert I ever witnessed by far. It was more than a concert it was an experience.
4:26 PM - 28 Sep 12

melden

29.09.2012 um 08:28
https://twitter.com/sanemjfan (Archiv-Version vom 09.01.2014)

MJJJusticeProject ‏@MJJJusticePrjct
Beware MJGlobal family ... whenever we make inroads for gettin Michaels truth out .. the haters step it up a... http://fb.me/1huHuhrjI
Retweetet von sanemjfan
3:30 AM - 29 Sep 12
MJJJusticeProject ‏@MJJJusticePrjct
The fact that they create a site duplicating the layout of VindicateMJ says a lot about how frightened the MJhaters are of the truth.
Retweetet von sanemjfan
3:40 AM - 29 Sep 12
sanemjfan ‏@sanemjfan
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! This is the ultimate sign of success of the Vindicate MJ blog! http://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/fake-vindicatemj-sites/
6:14 PM - 28 Sep 12

melden

29.09.2012 um 08:31
https://twitter.com/Ivy_4MJ (Archiv-Version vom 17.01.2014)

Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ
Tomorrow MJJC Siedah Garrett Q&A - Our own #Bad25 celebration.
3:45 AM - 29 Sep 12

melden
1x zitiertmelden

29.09.2012 um 12:59
janetshowbiz

cover story 8Original anzeigen (0,3 MB)

JANET Jackson is set to tie the knot in a $20 million wedding, it has been claimed.

The pop superstar and her fiance Wissam al Mana hope to tie the knot in Doha in Qatar where the billionaire was born and are making arrangements for the ceremony to take place in 2013.

According to an insider the wedding will be “one of the biggest, most memorable extravaganzas in recent history”.

“They have tentatively set a late 2013 wedding date. But they are still working out the details and the exact day,” a source said.

They will reportedly spend $3 million to fly in their 500 wedding guests from all over the world, while Wissam wants to give all attendees a $10,000 Rolex watch each as a thank you for attending.

“Wissam is going to splash big when he marries Janet. It’s going to be the wedding of the century,” added the pal.

Janet has been dating Wissam -= who is almost a decade younger than her — since summer 2010.

The 46-year-old singer — the sister of the late Michael Jackson -- has previously insisted there is nothing wrong with dating younger men as long as the couple are happy.

“My mother always raised us to believe that age was just a number,” she said.

“All of us – my sisters, my brothers – we’ll just tell you our ages because it’s all about where you are mentally and how you feel about yourself. It doesn’t matter.”

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/252390/janet-jackson-and-wissam-al-mana-plan-20-million-wedding.html (Archiv-Version vom 01.10.2012)

melden

29.09.2012 um 13:11
@Tellmewhy
Zitat von TellmewhyTellmewhy schrieb:...style like a little Miley... <3 sweet
mit Beitrag von heute um 07:53 Uhr wurde dein "Fan-Pop Bild" eingestellt ... m. M. n. hat sich Paris aber noch nicht die Haare abschneiden lassen ... sie probiert vorerst verschiedene Perücken aus ... :D :D
und sie möchte wohl gerne "tiefschwarze" Haare haben ... :D

schon drollig, was aus dem Tweet von Paris in kürzester Zeit gemacht wird ... hahaha

ja, die Frisur von Miley scheint Paris ganz toll zu finden ... das hatte sie vor kurzem auch bei Twitter
gepostet ... ;)

melden

29.09.2012 um 13:35
Janet Jackson heiratet Milliardär: "Hochzeit wird größtes, unvergesslichstes Spektakel der jüngeren Geschichte!"

Maria Font - 29.09.2012

Janet Jackson und ihr Verlobter Wissam al Mana planen für ihre Hochzeitsfeier 20 Millionen Dollar ein.

3931aedfbaea63fd218d9a60fd11d54c-360x360

Das Paar, das seit 2010 zusammen ist, will sich 2013 in Katar, der Heimat des Milliardärs, das Ja-Wort geben und will bei den Feierlichkeiten an nichts sparen. Wie ein Insider des 'National Enquirer' weiß, soll die Hochzeit "eines der größten, unvergesslichsten Spektakel der jüngeren Geschichte" werden. "Sie haben den Hochzeitstermin unverbindlich für 2013 angesetzt. Aber sie arbeiten noch an den Details und dem genauen Termin."

Drei Millionen Dollar sollen bereits für die Flugreisen der 500 Gäste aus aller Welt ausgegeben werden, während al Mana jedem Anwesenden eine 10.000 Dollar teure Rolex-Uhr schenken will. "Wissam wird ordentlich Geld ausgeben, wenn er Janet heiratet. Es wird die Hochzeit des Jahrhunderts."

Momentan arbeitet Jackson auch wieder an neuer Musik und will schon bald ein neues Album herausbringen, wie sie im Mai verkündete: "Es befindet sich im Anfangsstadium. Ich füge es zusammen. Daran arbeite ich zurzeit. Ich fange gerade mit dem Prozess an, die Songs und alles für das Album zusammenzubekommen."

http://www.saz-aktuell.com/Promis/Janet-Jackson-heiratet-Milliardar-Hochzeit-wird-groSstes-unvergesslichstes-Spektakel-der-jungeren-Geschichte-/23827.html (Archiv-Version vom 14.10.2012)

melden

29.09.2012 um 13:50
http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=8447

Added: September 15th, 2012
Author: Legendary MJ (LMJ)
Category: News

legendarymj15092012

s. a.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/printthread.php?t=124903&pp=15&page=3

melden

29.09.2012 um 23:12
bei LSA gibt es viele Meinungen zu der "neuen" Frisur von Paris ... :D
ja, ist es nun eine Perücke, ist es keine, hat sie ihre Haare tatsächlich abschneiden lassen ???

na, ich gehöre zu denen, die sagen, Paris probiert Perücken aus ... :D

hier dann noch ein anderes "Mottenfiffi" ... hahaha ... ich finde, es sieht nicht schlecht aus ... :D

486797 423475534375928 1916387536 n

im Vergleich nochmals die "Frisur" von heute Morgen ... _D

68ac546409c711e2bbd822000a1e86af 7

melden

29.09.2012 um 23:18
von LSA

tumblr mb358a7aDR1qmg84no1 500

melden

29.09.2012 um 23:25
Beatles Out of Tune with iTunes: Publisher Will Negotiate Fees Directly

09/29/12 4:01pm Roger Friedman

There’s a big change coming in the way the Beatles’ music publisher will deal with digital music providers starting January 1st. Sony/ATV Music, which has the Beatles catalog and is co-owned by the Michael Jackson estate–and now also has the Michael Jackson catalog like “Beat It” and “Billie Jean”-is doing something groundbreaking. They’re going to negotiate directly with digital download companies like iTunes, amazon, Pandora, Spotify.

Sony ATV is leaving traditional music license companies ASCAP and BMI for collecting royalties–just for digital, not anything else. ASCAP and BMI will continue to monitor and collect all other performance royalties on Sony ATV Music.

But with the lions share of music switching to digital downloads, Sony ATV is going to cut deals directly with the companies involved instead of leaving it to BMI and ASCAP. They think this will be better for the artists, who’ve been getting blanket deals with regular licensing. BMI and ASCAP have been representing artists and their royalties since time began.

For the Beatles with iTunes, this should be especially interesting. iTunes and Apple still have exclusive on downloading Beatles music. But when the deal was made, EMI–the Beatles’ overall record company–agreed to let the Beatles themselves collect the money from iTunes and then pay EMI. Now EMI has been sold to Universal Music Group. (I know, this gets complicated.) The bottom line is that the Beatles are already getting the sweetest deal ever with iTunes on their records being downloaded. Now John Lennon and Paul McCartney’s music publisher–Sony/ATV–will try and get even better deals with iTunes on the publishing end.

Will other music publishers follow suit and leave BMI and ASCAP to make their own digital deals? If so, the music licensing firms will face their own pronlems with those revenues cut.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/09/29/beatles-out-of-tune-with-itunes-publisher-will-negotiate-fees-directly

melden

29.09.2012 um 23:33
noch ein Bericht zur voraussichtlichen Hochzeit von Janet ... :)

Sie heiratet ihren Milliardär
Plant Janet Jackson eine 20-Millionen-$-Hochzeit?
Samstag, 29. September 2012 | 15:18 Uhr | Linda

janet-jackson-und-ihr-verlobter-wassim

Janet Jackson (46) scheint nach dem ganzen Familien-Drama der letzten Wochen endlich wieder den Kopf frei zu haben, um sich mit anderen, viel schöneren Dingen zu beschäftigen, wie beispielsweise mit ihrer bevorstehenden Hochzeit. Denn ja, die Sängerin und Schwester des verstorbenen Michael Jackson (†50) will es nun tatsächlich wagen und ihren Verlobten Wissam al Mana heiraten.

Seit 2010 sind die beiden bereits ein Paar, versuchen ihre Beziehung allerdings so gut es geht aus der Öffentlichkeit herauszuhalten, doch ein paar Details sickerten nun doch nach draußen. 2013 soll es laut dem National Enquirer schon so weit sein, da wollen Janet und ihr Milliardär in dessen Heimat Katar vor den Altar treten. Und offenbar haben sie einiges vor, denn ihre Hochzeit soll „eines der größten, unvergesslichsten Spektakel überhaupt“ werden.

Ein genaues Datum steht allerdings noch nicht fest, wie ein Insider wissen will: „Sie haben den Hochzeitstermin unverbindlich auf 2013 angesetzt, aber sie arbeiten noch an den Details und dem genauen Termin. Wissam will richtig viel Geld dafür ausgeben, es wird die Hochzeit des Jahrhunderts.“ Ganze 20 Millionen Dollar wollen die beiden angeblich für den schönsten Tag in ihrem Leben ausgeben... Na, da kann man ja wirklich gespannt sein, oder?

http://www.promiflash.de/plant-janet-jackson-eine-20-millionen-dollar-hochzeit-12092931.html

melden

30.09.2012 um 00:04
noch ein paar "Bild-Spielereien" von Facebook ... :)

parisfbperckenOriginal anzeigen (0,2 MB)

OMG...it's only a wig :)))) (I hope so!) I love your long hair more Paris ♥

148861 494437187241293 1258108164 n

melden

30.09.2012 um 00:05

527279 274773759301195 36644978 n

melden

30.09.2012 um 02:41
ein neues Bild, welches Paris bei Instagram gepostet hat ... :)

Paris: #inthecloset #MJpainting #righteous . 15min
05e353220a9011e2876222000a1fbcf1 7

melden

30.09.2012 um 02:47
https://twitter.com/ParisJackson (Archiv-Version vom 09.11.2012)

i really would crave the hardest fruit to open -_____- omfg
2:32 AM - 30 Sep 12
trying to open a coconut 😒🔪
2:28 AM - 30 Sep 12

Anzeige

melden