Liebe @ Leser
Auch das Srimad Bhagavatam aus dem Veda sagt voraus wie es hier im Kali yuga (Unserem jetzigen Zeitalter ) zugeht - viele dieser aussagen treffen in unserer Zeit zu - das Kali Yuga ( das Zeitalter der Heuchelei und des Streitens ) began vor 5000 Jahren - laut den Veden.
Srimad Bhagavatam canto 12.
10 amazing predictions of kali Yuga that are so true Presentation Transcript
1. 1. Religion, truthfulness, cleanliness, tolerance, mercy, duration of life, physical strength and memory will all diminish day by day because of the powerful influence of the age of Kali.
2. 2. In Kali-yuga, wealth alone will be considered the sign of a man’s good birth, proper behavior and fine qualities. And law and justice will be applied only on the basis of one’s power.
3. 3. Men and women will live together merely because of superficial attraction, and success in business will depend on deceit. Womanliness and manliness will be judged according to one’s expertise in sex, and a man will be known as a brahmana just by his wearing a thread.
4. 4. A person’s spiritual position will be ascertained merely according to external symbols, and on that same basis people will change from one spiritual order to the next. A person’s propriety will be seriously questioned if he does not earn a good living. And one who is very clever at juggling words will be considered a learned scholar.
5. 5. A person will be judged unholy if he does not have money, and hypocrisy will be accepted as virtue. Marriage will be arranged simply by verbal agreement, and a person will think he is fit to appear in public if he has merely taken a bath.
6. 6. A sacred place will be taken to consist of no more than a reservoir of water located at a distance, and beauty will be thought to depend on one’s hairstyle. Filling the belly will become the goal of life, and one who is audacious will be accepted as truthful. He who can maintain a family will be regarded as an expert man, and the principles of religion will be observed only for the sake of reputation.
7. 7. As the earth thus becomes crowded with a corrupt population, whoever among any of the social classes shows himself to be the strongest will gain political power.
8. 8. Harassed by famine and excessive taxes, people will resort to eating leaves, roots, flesh, wild honey, fruits, flowers and seeds. Struck by drought, they will become completely ruined.
9. 9. The citizens will suffer greatly from cold, wind, heat, rain and snow. They will be further tormented by quarrels, hunger, thirst, disease and severe anxiety.
10. 10 Amazing Predictions of Kali Yuga by Srimad Bhagavat Mahapuran 10.
So ist es meiner Meinung nach schwer ein guter Mensch zu werden oder gar zu sein wenn man diesen Voraussetzungen ausgesetzt ist.