Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Michael Jackson - wird es zur Verurteilung kommen

4.281 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Michael Jackson, Verurteilung, MJ ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

18.01.2010 um 14:00
Dirty-Diana
ja genau das meinte ich,selbst wenn ich den notruf tätige (hat sicher jeder schon mal)bin ich immer aufgeregt und muss mich zusammen reißen vor lauter panik

Anzeige
melden

18.01.2010 um 14:12
@faghira
@@Dirty-Diana

Wegen dem Notruf hab ich noch was zum Nachlesen
http://www.gala.de/stars/ticker/BSBS68724/Michael-Jackson-Verwirrung-um-den-Notruf.htmlfaghira

melden

18.01.2010 um 14:30
@ghost777
Hier kommt ja auch wieder das Demerol zur Sprache, es wird natürlich kategorisch bestritten, dass MJ es v. Murray erhielt - aber - ist das eigentlich im Körper nachweisbar?

Das in Michaels Villa kein Telefonanschluß funktionierte find ich mehr als merkwürdig, gehört es doch zu den wichtigsten Erledigungen bei einem Wohnsitzwechsel (b. mir zumindest).
Auch fiel bei dem Notruf nicht einmal der Name des Patienten ( das fand ich schon immer seltsam), sonst hätte man doch sofort gewußt, wo man hin muß!

melden

18.01.2010 um 14:35
@faghira
da geb ich dir recht ( war selbst glücklicherweise noch nie in der Sit.), aber kann sein , dass der Anrufer vor lauter Aufregung vergessen hat, wem's da nicht gut geht.

melden

18.01.2010 um 14:35
Es gab bestimmt ein Telefon im Haus.

Es hies doch MJ wollte das man seinen Vater anruft. Wie sollte das denn gehen, wenn das Telefon nicht funktioniert. Oder hatten alle da nur Handys??

Und Michael selber hat doch bestimmt auch mal telefoniert. Allein schon um mit Liz Taylor oder mit Sony/AEG zu reden

melden

18.01.2010 um 14:39
@faghira
sollte heißen:"vor lauter Aufregung vergessen hat, den namen d. patienten zu nennen, dem es da nicht gut geht"

melden

18.01.2010 um 14:41
@Dirty-Diana
Ja eben, die füllen uns hier die Taschen nach Strich u. Faden!

melden

18.01.2010 um 14:45
Ich war nie auf einem Konzert und wollte aber irgendwann mal hin. :( Das ärgert mich und wird mich noch ewig weiterärgern zumal er mir auch sehr leid tat. Wenn die Leute nicht mit seiner Art klarkamen, dann hätten sie sich nicht damit befassen sollen und fertig. Er hatte kein einfaches Leben aber wer weiss, was da im Krankenhaus alles gelaufen ist. Medien berichten da immer viel aber oft sieht die Wahrheit ganz anders aus. Michael hatte auch mal in einem Interview gesagt, das man nicht alles glauben soll, was die Medien berichten.

melden

18.01.2010 um 14:53
Ich möchte euch mal etwas interessantes im Hinblick auf Thome Thome zur Kenntnis bringen, leider ist es nur für Englischfreunde :(

skip to main | skip to sidebar
Alex Constantine's Blacklist

"...the subject which will be of most importance politically is Mass Psychology. ... The populace will not be allowed to know how its convictions were generated. ... As yet there is only one country which has succeeded in creating this politician’s paradise.” - Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society, 1960.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Michael Jackson, Dr. Tohme Tohme, Frank DiLeo, Colony Capital & Anschutz
Also see: "Is there an Entertainment Octopus? Partners Anschutz (Michael Jackson®) and Kerzner (Global Gambling Oligarch)"

Video: "LaToya Jackson Indicates Michael was Murdered, Pt1," Larry King interview.

What LaToya Jackson said (People magazine): "The grieving sister of superstar Michael Jackson last night blamed ‘a shadowy entourage’ of manipulative hangers-on for effectively 'murdering' the King of Pop. ,.. She believes her brother was fed addictive drugs by handlers who wanted to control his moods. She says they regarded him as a ‘cash cow’ and exploited him at every turn. It was this, she believes, that led directly to his death. ... After returning from the hospital with the children and her mother to Katherine’s home, they received a troubling call from the Jackson mansion. It was Michael’s long-term assistant Michael Amin, a devout Muslim known as Brother Michael. He told La Toya that her brother’s Lebanese-born, self-appointed business manager Dr Tohme Tohme had fired all the staff at the Beverly Hills property and at a second rented home in Las Vegas. ‘I want to know how Michael died, and then, at 11pm on the day he dies, all the staff are fired?’ she asks rhetorically. ‘That raised my suspicions.’ ... While Michael regularly kept up to £1million in cash inside his home, La Toya says none was found. Nor was any of his vast collection of jewellery ...

"Someone went in there and did a good job."

"Murder," She Wrote (re the People Magazine LaToya J. Interview)

" ... LaToya, 53, a onetime Playboy model who was estranged from the rest of the Jackson family for a time in the early 1990s after she claimed her brother acted inappropriately with children, did not give any proof to back up her murder claim. She told the Mail that the family has received the results of a private autopsy it ordered, but she declined to reveal the findings of those tests. ...

"Reporter Graham said the choice of words from LaToya 'stopped me dead in my tracks,' prompting her to ask, 'Are you sure the word "murder" is what you want to use?' Jackson responded that she purposely chose that word. "He was surrounded by a bad circle," LaToya said in the interview. "Michael was a very meek, quiet, loving person. People took advantage of that. People fought to be close to him, people who weren't always on his side ... "
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1616199/20090714/jackson_michael.jhtml (Archiv-Version vom 09.01.2010)

From: This is London, http://www.thisislondon.co.uk, on Tohme and manager Frank DiLeo (ties to Gambino Mafia Family), "Mystery over doctor who tried to save dying Jackson," 26.06.09:

" ... the man who allegedly tried and failed to resuscitate Michael Jackson following his heart attack - Dr Tohme Tohme has been described as Jackson's personal physician, close friend, manager and official spokesman. Today he stood silently by the side of Jermaine Jackson as he announced to the world that his brother had died. According to Jermaine, Dr Tohme was with Jackson when he collapsed at his rented home in Los Angeles yesterday and then tried to resuscitate the pop star. Asked for his reaction at the press conference, Dr Tohme simply replied that Jermaine would be the only representative for the family. According to close associates, Jackson and Dr Tohme had fallen out since coming to London in March to announce his comeback tour. Sources say they were no longer on speaking terms. Jackson is said to have formally notified associates last month that Dr Tohme, who paved the way for the deal for the This Is It tour, was not representing him after he received a cease-and-desist letter for the O2 residency from AllGood Entertainment, the company that had represented the Jackson 5. ... The row had led to Jackson re-connecting with Frank DiLeo, who managed the singer in his Eighties heyday. ... "
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23712784-details/Mystery+over+doctor+who+tried+to+save+dying+Jackson/article.do (Archiv-Version vom 02.07.2009)

A "self-made financier with a murky past" who was "a close personal friend of Tom Barrack, CEO of Colony Capital" and who also personally negotiated the concert deal with [Anschutz's] AEG Live, Tohme "had stiff competition from others who wanted to take over Jackson’s finances."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06262009/news/nationalnews/dr__tohme__i_wasnt_there_when_jacko_died_176274.htm (Archiv-Version vom 19.08.2009)

Dr. Tohme

Earlier today, the Los Angeles police department said detectives had briefly spoken to Jackson's "personal physician" - whom they would not identify -- shortly after Jackson's death, but wanted to speak to him again.

At first, reports identified the doctor at Jackson's side as Dr. Tohme Tohme. But he told The Post he wasn't the doctor at the scene. [Contrast this with Jermaine Jackson/Dr. Tohme statements in the This is London excerpt above - they are irreconcilable - AC.]

Jackson’s mysterious adviser Tohme opens up: ‘I built a fence around Michael to keep people out,’ says Dr. Tohme Tohme, an advisor to Michael Jackson, stands in front of a painting of Jackson titled "The Book," by artist Brett-Livingstone Strong, in the law office of Dennis Hawk in Santa Monica, Calif., on Friday, July 3.

David Zentz / AP
updated 4:07 p.m. PT, Sat., July 4, 2009
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31740617/ns/entertainment-music/

LOS ANGELES - Dr. Tohme Tohme vividly remembers the first time he met with Michael Jackson to discuss the pop star’s finances. It’s not the money talk that stays with him now, but his enchantment at entering Jackson’s world of love.

“I saw how kind he was and what a wonderful human being,” Tohme said in an interview. “I saw him with his children and I had never seen a better father. ... I decided to do what I could to help him.”

Tohme, a financier with a murky past, had been contacted by Jackson’s brother, Jermaine, who asked if Tohme could help to save Jackson’s beloved Neverland ranch from foreclosure. Tohme said he traveled with Jermaine to Las Vegas, where Jackson was living after years of wandering the world following his acquittal on child molestation charges.

They bonded instantly. “For the last year and a half I was the closest person to Michael Jackson,” Tohme said. He contacted Tom Barrack, the chairman of Colony Capital and a close personal friend. “He was hesitant to get involved, but I said, ‘Let’s go see Michael,’” Tohme recalled.

After the meeting he said Barrack, who was impressed with Jackson’s “intelligence and focus,” bought the note for Neverland. But that was just the beginning of a business relationship that culminated in the London concerts that were to have begun next week.

Wearing a suit with no tie, Tohme, Jackson’s last business manager and spokesperson, granted his first interview Friday to The Associated Press in the office of a lawyer friend.

‘I’m a private man’

Tohmen, listed in public records as being in his late 50s, has been portrayed as something of a mystery man in the Jackson brain trust.

“I hate the words ‘mystery man,’” he said. “I’m a private man. A lot of people like the media and I don’t. I respect the privacy of other people but lately nobody respects mine.”

As he spoke, his cell phone rang constantly. He took only a few calls, one of them from Jesse Jackson.

He has been stung by allegations that he was involved with the Nation of Islam, which he said was untrue.

“I have nothing against anybody,” he said, “But I don’t know anyone from the Nation of Islam. When I took over Michael Jackson’s affairs, I fired some people from the Nation of Islam.”

It is known that he is of Lebanese descent. His double name — pronounced toh-MAY’ — is not uncommon in the Middle East. But he declined to go into detail about his own life and career other than to say he is a U.S. citizen who was raised in Los Angeles and, “I’m a self-made man. I’m in the world of finance.”

“I don’t want to talk about me,” he said. “I’m a nobody. I’m not important. I want to talk about Michael Jackson.”

At times he appeared on the verge of tears as he discussed Jackson’s death, saying, “It’s unbelievable ... I’m devastated ... God bless his soul.”

He said that by talking about Jackson, he was fulfilling one of the star’s wishes.

“He always said to me, ‘I want people to really know who I am after I’m gone.’”

‘I’m a stranger to this business’

He would only briefly discuss Jackson’s finances. During his time with the superstar, Tohme said, he was paid nothing but was able to negotiate lucrative business deals that would secure the future of Jackson’s children. He followed a long line of business managers and spokespeople who had come and gone from Jackson over the years. In the final year, he said he played a pivotal role in turning things around.

His negotiations for Jackson included a Broadway show with the Nederlander organization, an animated TV show based on “Thriller,” a line of clothing including “moonwalk shoes,” and more. He said he was working with others to renegotiate the terms of Jackson’s main assets, his share of the Sony-ATV Music Publishing Catalog — which includes music by the Beatles — and the catalog of Mijac, the company that controls Michael Jackson’s own music.

“I am not in the music business. I’m a stranger to this business,” Tohme said, noting that he had stiff competition from others who wanted to take over Jackson’s finances.

“I built a fence around Michael to keep people out,” he said, acknowledging that he cut costs by firing many members of the Jackson staff, including security guards. And he twice fired the children’s nanny, Grace Rawaramba, on Jackson’s orders.

“I was trying to do what we could to maximize his profits and minimize spending. I wanted to find a way to reel in all the loans he had.

“We had an agreement,” Tohme continued. “I would never interfere with his creative decisions and he wouldn’t interfere with my business decisions.”

Tohme said he abandoned everything he was doing in his own life to concentrate his time and effort on Jackson’s affairs. He points with pride to the crown jewel of his and the new Jackson team’s efforts: the contract with AEG for concerts at the 02 arena in London.

He said Jackson was looking forward to the concerts because he wanted his children to see him perform.
----------------------
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509076,00.html (Archiv-Version vom 30.08.2009)

[In an apparent conflict of interest,] Tohme Tohme [has] business relationships with both Michael Jackson (as manager and President of MJJ Productions) and with Colony Capital (a client of Mr. Tohme’s TRW Advertising) ...

The website for Tohme’s TRW Advertising (Tohme, Rogich, & Weller) (www.trw-adv.com) is not accessible to the public (it's client-only and password-protected).

Posted by Alex Constantine at 2:10 PM
2 comments:

diana said...

THIS IS THE TRUTH ABOUT MICHAEL'S DEMISE!

MURDER AND CONSPIRACY!
October 13, 2009 9:25 PM
Andre said...

TOHME was MJ's spokesperson and manager. TOHME WAS NOT MJ's PERSONAL PHYSICIAN, and Jermaine never stated that he was. Media reports saying that TOHME was MJ's personal physician are FALSE. Jermaine was referring to CONRAD MURRAY as MJ's personal physician.

TOHME did NOT fire all the staff the day MJ passed.

MJ's PERSONAL PHYSICIAN WAS CONRAD MURRAY. DR. MURRAY was with MJ the day he died, NOT Tohme.

Also, FRANK DILEO was the perosn named in the ALLGOOD lawsuit against MJ. TOHME is NOT named in the lawsuit. It's DILEO supposedly signed a contract with a New Jersey concert promoter to do a Jackson Family reunion tour, even though many of the family members supposedly claimed to know nothing about it at , and even though FRANK DILEO wasn’t even MJ”s manager at the time he signed the contract. TOHME WAS.

FRANK DILEO was possibly hired by MJ or AEG sometime in April for the O2 concerts.
November 2, 2009 12:46 PM

Post a Comment
Links to this post

Create a Link
Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Reformatted Mirror (In Progress) for Researchers

* The mirror of AC's Blacklist is organized by topic for researchers and writers, and has a more efficient search engine, among other developments in the blender. Every post from the Blacklist is mirrored at the new one and categorized.

Psychic Dictatorship II
Psychic Dictatorship II
PD II, an e-book by Alex Constantine - Ordering information & table of contents (click on image)
Mae Brussell
Mae Brussell
FASCISM IN AMERICA: The Essential Mae Brussell, edited by Alex Constantine; CD E-book ordering information (click on image)
AC Blogs

* AC's Anti-Fascist Research Bin
* The Constantine Institute for Advanced Media Studies (CIAMS)
* AC'S 9/11 TRUTHMOVE
* AC's Musica Blog

* * The Politics of Heroin at Fox News - Rupert Murdoch, the CIA, Shackley, Nugan Hand Bank & Crimes of Patriots
* * The CIA, Drugs, and An Australian Killer Cop (Nugan Hand)

* Republicans are Criminals

* Washington State: GOP County Council Candidate Pled Guilty to Incest with Nine Year-Old Daughter in 1983

The Man who Made Sarah Palin

Who Claims that Mac Wallace Killed JFK for LBJ?
hard rein

* American Sponsorship of Global Terrorism
* USAID Officer Arrested with Terrorists in Islamabad
* Lou Dobbs' Spokesman, Knight of Malta Robert Dilenschneider
* When the CONDORS Come Home to Roost
* CONDOR 2009: John Negroponte Advises Honduran Coup Leaders
* Indicted Miami Ex-DEA Boss Turns Himself In
* Two Fake Books on the Kennedy Assassination, Ultimate Sacrifice & Legacy of Secrecy, Move the Onus from CIA to Mafia
* CIA Fabricated Lockerbie Evidence
* Black Panthers: Assassinated by the State - The Federally Sanctioned Murder of Fred Hampton
* Black Panthers: Omaha Two were Targets of a Secret Police Task Force Codenamed "Domino"
* Kwanzaa: A CIA Creation to Promote Racial Separation
* Former UK ambassador: CIA sent people to be ‘raped with broken bottles’
* Did Henry Kissinger Really Plan ‘An Accident’ for Bud Zumwalt?
* Blackwater used 'child prostitutes in Iraq'
* The First CIA Assassination: CBS Reporter George Polk
* The Paul Wellstone Murder Revisited
* Pfizer Defends Ex-CIA Agent Who "Terrified" Neurontin Witness
* Holocaust Memorial Killer James Von Brunn & Reagan Aide Todd Blodgett of the Omaha Lincoln Savings/Washington Call Boy Scandals
* The Latest Ritual Abuse Whitewash
* The Nazi Monster Recruited by MI6 to Spy for Britain

Dublin's Dirty Little Secret (click on Nazi scum)

It's a Strange World

* The Suppressed Fact: 100 Deaths by U.S. Torture

* Op-Ed: American Corporate Complicity Created Undeniable Nazi Nexus, by Edwin Black

More Undesirables

* ► 2010 (14)
o ► January (14)
+ Scott Brown, Right-Wing Nut: Smeared Obama as Born...
+ Pacifica Radio's Steve Brown (WBAI-NY Station Boar...
+ New poll shows broad public support for health-car...
+ Court: Feds Can Hide Alleged Spying on Gitmo Lawye...
+ Obama Staffer wants ‘Cognitive Infiltration’ of 9/...
+ Sarah Palin, Polar Bears and Exxon Junk Science
+ Scott Ritter Charged in Child-Sex Sting
+ The CIA Deliberately Misspells Terrorists' Names a...
+ Oliver Stone Suggests Hitler is 'Easy Scapegoat'
+ Reformatted Mirror of This Blog (In Progress) for ...
+ Blood Politics: The Rise of White Nationalism
+ Flight 253: The Cover-Up (Re UnderpantsGate)
+ Jordanians: CIA Bomber Was No Double Agent
+ UnderpantsGate: Big Oil, the CIA and the Attempted...

* ▼ 2009 (1334)
o ► November (110)
+ The Jimi Hendrix Political Harassment, Kidnap and ...
+ A Majority of GOP Voters Think ACORN Stole the ‘08...
+ Greg Craig's Ties to Republican PR Firm
+ Tea Party leader and regular CNN, Fox News guest M...
+ Reverberations of the JF Kennedy Murder and Cover-...
+ Will Donor Scandals Doom Crist's Senate bid?
+ What's Wrong with this RFID Chip?
+ Baltimore: Cultist Withdraws Guilty Plea in Baby's...
+ Celebrities Lead Charge against Scientology
+ Two Fake Books on the Kennedy Assassination, Ultim...
+ Another Mega-Confabulating Psyop Artist on the Int...
+ Give Churches a Choice: Give Up Tax Exempt Status ...
+ Sarah Palin's Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theories
+ Consumer Group Responds to Governor Schwarzenegger...
+ Lockerbie Megrahi Lifespan Row
+ Racial Politics, Internet Fraud & the "Mayor of We...
+ GOP Rep. Virginia Foxx used the Phrase "Tar Baby" ...
+ Who Will Investigate CIA/RAND/APA Torture “Worksho...
+ Anti-Tea Party Tide Turning Bloody
+ Benito Mussolini Regarded Adolf Hitler as a 'Senti...
+ A Marxist Perspective on Ponzi Capitalism and the ...
+ CIA 'Ran Secret Prison for Al-Qaeda' in Lithuanian...
+ Paying Off The Warlords
+ Tea-Party "Conservative" Threatens Repeat of Ft. H...
+ Liberia's Charles Taylor & the CIA
+ MIND CONTROL: DEBKAFILE, AN ISRAELI PSYOP, MAKES Y...
+ MOVIE: Saudi Prince Nayef Al-Shaalan, Internationa...
+ Obama's DOJ Against Siegelman Appeal to Supreme Co...
+ Men Sue Mormon Church, Boy Scouts over Alleged Sex...
+ The Problem with the Congressional Ft. Hood Invest...
+ Activists, Family Demand Justice in Death of Imam ...
+ Who was Greg Craig?
+ Checklist: The Lies of Sarah Palin
+ Republican Culture-of-Corruption Profile: Georgia ...
+ Sean Hannity Apology to Jon Stewart
+ Swine Flu Vaccine: "Safe?" "Not Safe?" "What?"
o ► October (115)
o ► September (110)
o ► August (134)
o ▼ July (167)
+ Creepy News Corps.' Thuggish Business Tactics
+ Letter - The U.S. and Assassinations: A Story From...
+ Right-Wing Death Squads Starting up in Honduras
+ Valassis Wins $300M In Lawsuit Vs. Murdoch News Co...
+ The "Family": Lawmakers Part of Secret "Christian ...
+ DynCorp Takes Afghanistan
+ "Agent Orange and Dioxins: The Most Destructive, P...
+ Dr. Murray's Rap Sheet/The Return of Marcia Clark/...
+ Clinton won't Comment on Report she tried to Deep-...
+ The Latest Ritual Abuse Whitewash
+ Jane Harman: What the CIA didn't Tell Congress
+ Center for Democracy and Technology Report - EINST...
+ Health Care: A New Spirit of Bipartisanship in Was...
+ Trial Starts for Contractor with Ties to Murtha
+ Mourning Michael Jackson, Ignoring the Afghan Dead...
+ The "Family": Lawmakers Part of Secret "Christian ...
+ Holt Calls for Next Church Committee on CIA
+ Transparent Obama Keeps Cheney FBI Interview Secre...
+ Pravda: Hitler was Hypnotized During World War I
+ Wash. State: Army Civilian Employee Spied on Peace...
+ Book Review: Leonard Zeskind's Blood and Politics
+ The Council of Conservative Citizens
+ Melbourne Lab, Doctors Find Swine Flu Infections A...
+ Hillary Clinton Moved to Halt Disclosure of CIA To...
+ Blogger who Threatened to Kill Judges was an on th...
+ Formula One Boss Praises Hitler … Why???
+ VIDEO: William Shatner Performs Palin’s ‘Poetry’
+ MediaBistro.com and Organized Crime
+ The First CIA Assassination: CBS Reporter George P...
+ Re Michael Jackson & Al Malnik, Mafia Successor to...
+ Commentary: My Mom Is A Torture Loving, Italian/Ca...
+ The Washington Post's Aversion to the Word "Tortur...
+ NSA's Cyber Overkill
+ Ex-CIA agent: Zubaydah waterboarded before DoJ mem...
+ Readying Americans for Dangerous, Mandatory Vaccin...
+ Book Review: Aphrodite Jones's "The Michael Jacks...
+ Michael Jackson & Al Malnik, Mafia Successor to Me...
+ Police Hunt for Michael Jackson's Doctor's Aide
+ Steve Cohen, Mafia, Millennium Management and Dend...
+ Top Mafia Figure, Tony Gambino, Implicates Vatican...
+ Before Fox News there was GERALD L.K. SMITH - Book...
+ Tony & Jeezis
+ Time for Jingoism
+ CIA Code Expert Found Dead on Palm Springs Trail
+ FLASHBACK: "Michael Jackson Guilty As Sin, Free as...
+ Jury Convicts Tony Alamo for Sex Crimes
+ Family Security Matters Praises Nazi Spy Reinhard ...
+ Jury Convicts Tony Alamo for Sex Crimes
+ Cop impersonator arrested after trying to stop rea...
+ Agencies to Set Up Mass Swine Flu Vaccinations
+ Torture at Guantanamo Theme of This Year's Univers...
+ Werhner Von Braun's Other, Uncelebrated Role in Co...
+ Radovan Karadzic’s New-Age Adventure
+ MTV: Conrad Murray is/isn't a Suspect in Homicide ...
+ Michael Jackson and the Fellowship Foundation Cult...
+ Michael Jackson's Bud URI GELLER Interviewed by IT...
+ The Death and Life of Bernard Barker
+ CIA Cocaine and Galbreathe's Run
+ Video: Top NJ Religious and Government Leaders Arr...
+ The CIA's Rupert Murdoch & Ted Shackley
+ John Ensign's Letter to His Mistress
+ KKK vs. Hebrew All-Stars Baseball Game
+ San Bernardino: Former GOP Leader Charged with Pos...
+ "The Cyber-Attack was Based in America"
+ Wanted: Cyber Warriors and Media Sanitizers
+ Despite Obama's Ban, Torture and Abuse of Prisoner...
+ Manslaughter Cited in Dr. Murray Warrant
+ Letter: Majority Changes, but not Lobbyists' Power...
+ Friendly Feeney Finding Fouls Federal Felony Fact-...
+ Reverberations of the JF Kennedy Murder and Cover-...
+ Cause of Michael Jackson's Death still not Determi...
+ Investigator Finds Probable Cause of Palin Ethics ...
+ "Hipocritic Oath" (Cartoon by Michelle Looney)
+ Afghanistan: No Longer a Debate About Targeted Kil...
+ Point-Counterpoint: The "Russian" Influence on My ...
+ Ritual Abuse
+ Letter: The CIA's History of "Creating" Intelligen...
+ Vatican Launches Inquiry into Legionaries of Chris...
+ Conservative Free Republic Blog in Free Speech Fla...
+ Uncle Walter and the CIA
+ IG Farben and the Nazi Origin of Water Fluoridatio...
+ wHAT iS cONSERVATISM? - Bush Administration Study ...
+ How US Bingo Dollars are Funding Israeli Settlemen...
+ AG Eric Holder & Chiquita, Covington, Negroponte, ...
+ Ambassador John Negroponte Joins Agility DGS Board...
+ Food, Inc.
+ Point-Counterpoint: Birch Society Supporter Tells ...
+ Democracy Hangs by a Thread in Honduras
+ Birch Society Nazi John McManus "Optimistic" on Fo...
+ Sexual Politics: Porn Star's Senate Run, Former Ma...
+ TMZ: "Michael Jackson Homicide: Doctor Refuses Pol...
+ U.S. Rep. Holt Heads Campaign to Probe CIA Practic...
+ Who was Involved in 9/11? Italian Documentary Reve...
+ Teva Pharma Recalls Anti-Anxiety Drug Propofol
+ CIA/Mafia Media Shill Gerald Posner Claims that Mi...
+ MKULTRA Guinea Pig Wrote Lyrics for Bob Dylan's La...
+ Michael Jackson was Guilty of Pedophilia - Those w...
+ Michael Jackson's D.C. Story
+ UK: Neo-Nazi had 'Chilling' Plans to Form Racist H...
+ Conservative Group Offers to Sell Endorsement for ...
+ The $37 Million Drug-Smuggling Bridge we Bought/Af...
+ Will Monday be Judgment Day for Colorado's Medical...
+ GOP TIES TO THREE 911 HIJACKERS
+ Upcoming Military Robot Could Feed on Dead Bodies
+ Auschwitz Heir Will Farish Buys English Channel
+ Poll: Most Say Palin Resigned To Help Her Career
+ The Ledeen Doctrine
+ GHW Bush Attorney says CIA Death Squads Commit "Ga...
+ Baxter's Many Lethal "Accidents"
+ Kitty Mind Control
+ Michael Jackson, Dr. Tohme Tohme, Frank DiLeo, Col...
+ [G.W.] Obama Threatens Veto over Sharing Covert Ac...
+ Richmond, VA: The Curious Case of John Edward Lawl...
+ Guardian: Secret CIA Assassination Program Targete...
+ Is there an Entertainment Octopus? Partners Anschu...
+ Did Chuck Norris use John Birch Society as source?...
+ Parkinsons Risk 'from Raised Pesticide Level in Bl...
+ RE: S.C. Sen. DeMint says Nazi Germany was a "Soci...
+ 'Unholy Grail' Nazi Chalice Revealed in Fraud Case...
+ Shocking Revelations of US Business and Nazis
+ Psychiatric Drug Sought on Streets
+ Right Wing Round-Up
+ JUDGE VACATES JURY DECISION - ACADEMIC FRAUD WARD ...
+ Two Cuban CIA Jackals Advised Honduras Coup
+ LaToya Jackson: 'Michael Was Murdered'
+ NEA General Counsel Complains of Attacks from "Rig...
+ Cheney 'Ordered CIA to Hide Plan'
+ Higher Ed and the Third Reich
+ CIA Played a Leading Role in Warrantless Surveilla...
+ Music Video: "I am a Machine," by Syd James and A....
+ S.C. Sen. DeMint says Nazi Germany was a "Social D...
+ What did the CIA lie to Congress about, and where ...
+ Michael Jackson Case Could Turn Criminal, LAPD Chi...
+ S.C. GOP Activist Calls Gorilla an “Ancestor” of F...
+ Dozens of U.S. Troops Found on Neo-Nazi Web Site
+ US Ready to Spend Billions on Flu Vaccine
+ Dad Fears 'Foul Play' in Michael Jackson Death
+ Loan Modification Efforts Helping Few Troubled Hom...
+ Panetta Comes Clean (Sort of): "CIA Deceived Congr...
+ Judge Orders Man to Stop Using Mind Control Beams ...
+ House Chairman Says CIA Lied to Lawmakers
+ Michael Jackson to be Buried without his Brain
+ Pathology as Ideology: A Unified Theory of GOP Beh...
+ The "Clout"-Based Admissions Policy at the Univers...
+ DOJ Whistleblower Fired After Exposing Wrongdoing ...
+ NSA's Power- and Money-Sucking Datacenter Buildout...
+ Video: Binyam Mohamed's appeal to US not to destro...
+ A Robber Baron's Misery, Two Great Depressions & t...
+ CBS's Go To (Rightwing) Catholic Guy
+ Closer to 1984 Than One Would Care To Wish?
+ James von Brunn, Pedro del Valle and the Fraternit...
+ TWA 800 - Rocket Fuel Residue Found in Wreckage
+ Obit.: Edward V. Hanrahan - Prosecutor Oversaw Fat...
+ Class Warfare in Honduras Coup/SOA-WHINSEC Connect...
+ Sarah Palin Resignation Celebration
+ Operation Blackjack
+ Remember When The CIA Was Into LSD? ‘Operation Mid...
+ A Brussell Sprout's Review of "Frost vs. Nixon"
+ Staten Island Park Scene of Unholy Goings-On
+ Early Days of Electronic Mind Control: Alfred Loom...
+ THE FACTS ABOUT THE HEALTH INSURANCE INDUSTRY
+ Former Head of CIA bin Laden Unit Wants Him to Nuk...
+ Auschwitz Heir Will Farish Donates $1-Million to D...
+ New Ad Campaign to Launch July 7 calling Obama Pro...
+ Roland Carnaby’s Widow Sues, Claims Husband was Me...
+ The Paul Wellstone Murder Revisited
+ CIA Officer Charged in Algiers Rape
o ► June (106)
o ► May (133)
o ► April (70)
o ► March (96)
o ► February (136)
o ► January (157)

* ► 2008 (1313)
o ► December (59)
o ► November (122)
o ► October (103)
o ► September (103)
o ► August (110)
o ► July (74)
o ► June (86)
o ► May (204)
o ► April (138)
o ► March (110)
o ► February (91)
o ► January (113)

* ► 2007 (672)
o ► December (162)
o ► November (131)
o ► October (143)
o ► September (121)
o ► August (115)

Michael Jackson's Pedophilia/Mafia & Fascist Ties/Media Cover-Ups/Death

* - Michael Jackson had Jab to Curb Sex Urges for Young Boys
* - Michael Jackson was Guilty of Pedophilia - Those who Defend Him have been Misled
* - Professional Pedophile Apologist Mary Fischer Cited in Defense of Michael Jackson
* - FLASHBACK: "Michael Jackson Guilty As Sin, Free as a Bird"
* - Book Review: Aphrodite Jones's "The Michael Jackson Conspiracy" is a Whitewash
* - Teenage New Edition take Dancing Lessons from Michael Jackson
* - New Biography Offers that Michael Jackson was "Attracted to Young Adult Men"
* - Michael Jackson's D.C. Story
* - Michael Jackson & Al Malnik, Mafia Successor to Meyer Lansky
* - Miami Doctor Prescribed Michael Jackson Lethal Drugs, Introduced Him to Mafioso Al Malnik, Contributes Heavily to GOP
* - Re Michael Jackson & Al Malnik, Mafia Successor to Meyer Lansky
* - Is there an Entertainment Octopus? Partners Anschutz (Michael Jackson®) and Kerzner (Global Gambling Oligarch)
* - Michael Jackson, Dr. Tohme Tohme, Frank DiLeo, Colony Capital & Anschutz
* - Michael Jackson was Terrified of Dr. Tohme Tohme
* - CIA/Mafia Media Shill Gerald Posner Claims that Michael Jackson "Killed Himself"
* - Michael Jackson's Death has been Ruled a Homicide
* - Jackson Time of Death a Mystery, Murray's "Script"/MJ Believed Entourage was Poisoning his Food
* - Michael Jackson and the Fellowship Foundation Cult
* - MJ and Shiv Sena

Flight 3407 Crash

* • Tragedy of the 9/11 Widow ... GenocideGate Ties ... Northrop Grumman and the Buffalo Crash ... and a PRIOR, Related Airplane Crash
* • Other Passengers of Note on Flight 3407/UPDATE - The Audio Reveals Ice was not a Factor in the Crash
* • A Parmalat Scandal Connection to the Flight 3407 Crash
* • Buffalo Crash Investigator once held Nuclear Codes
* • Buffalo Call to Action: Stop hate group from tarnishing Flight 3407 victims
* • NY State Police Conduct Illegal, Frantic Search for Video of Flight 3407 Crash Response, Illegally Confiscate the Camera and Delete Sections of Tape
* • Flight 3407 and Middle Eastern Banking, Oil and Parapolitical Terrorism, LLC-CIA
* • ICE?
* • Kreindler & Kreindler Cons the Public with a Cover Story
* • Icing Didn’t Affect Plane in Buffalo Crash, NTSB Says
* • Pastor Eastlack Joins the CIA & the Return of the Cheney Clîque
* • Judge Hearing Survivor Suits is a GHW Bush Appointee, Ford Found. Fellow & he Committed Constitutional Violations in Leonard Peltier Case
* • Aviation "Expert" Randall Brink's Fraudulent Resumé
* • Who is Acting NTSB Chairman Mark V. Rosenker?
* • Bugs Bombs & Bucks - Military Bio-Terrorism Connections/The Origin of Swine Flu
* • Enter a Scientology Legal Front & Yet Another Biotech Connection
* • The Origin of Swine Flu Revisited - 60 MINUTES Report, Nov 4, 1979
* • More Swine Flu Profiteers
* • Two Passengers Worked for Invacare Corp. - with Facilities 1.8 MILES from the Boy in Elyria Diagnosed with Swine Flu
* • Two Flight 3407 Attorneys Die in Plane Crash
* • Alison Des Forges Reconsidered
* • "Pilot Error" or Stall? Accident or Design?
* • Was First Officer Rebecca Shaw "Fatigued?"
* • "Chit-chat" was NOT a Factor
* • Op-Ed - Casting Blame on Pilots? by James Raider

* TIMOTHY GEITHNER AND THE BLACKSTONE-BCCI SET UP

* "Theatre of the Absurd": Ben Bernanke's Love Song for Fascist Economist Milton Friedman/Friedman & the Politics of ECONOMIC COLLAPSE

A Boston Globe Mockingbird

* ALEX BEAM, "JOURNALIST" - SON OF A CIA/NAZI COLLABORATOR - DEFLECTS ATTENTION FROM HIS OWN FAMILY BY WRITING ABOUT QUISLING FRANCES GOULD

AIG

* Bailout of AIG, the CIA & Covert Operations
* HIGH-RISK INSURANCE CARRIER: AIG
* Execs of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway, AIG Convicted of Conspiracy/Fraud Caused "Big Investor Loss" at AIG Unrelated to Mortgage Mess
* COMAIR CRASH: THE AIG-9/11 CONNECTION
* Exactly How "Adversarial" were AIG and Eliot Spitzer?
* Wealth Transfer
* AIG: Confiscate Hank Greenberg's Wealth
* AIG Price Tag: $1,400 Per Taxpayer Family
* AIG Chief didn't Always Defend Sanctity of Contracts
* A Meek Ending For Mighty Unit That Gutted AIG
* Warren Buffett's Re-Insurance Lieutenants En Route to Prison: Ex-Gen Re Exec Gets Jail Time, $100K Fine In AIG Fraud Case
* AIG Ordered to Pay Defrauded Investors $1.2b

* MediaBistro.com is a CIA Front

Auschwitz

* The Corporate Roots of Auschwitz
* The Farish Family's Auschwitz Profits and Connections
* German car company 'used hair from Jews murdered at Auschwitz'
* Infamous Auschwitz Tattoo Began as an IBM Number
* Hitler's Chemists Chased Auschwitz Profits, Financed Mengele
* A Memoir from the Daughter of Auschwitz Commandant Arthur Liebehenschel

Recommended

* CIA's Nazi Angel of Death Josef Mengele 'Created Twin Town in Brazil'
* PROJECT ANTHRAX & THE COVER-UP
* The Entire Fascist US Geopolitical Game Plan Exposed in a Single Minor Obama Appointment
* ENRON-STYLE FRAUD AT COCA-COLA
* Duncan & Blake "Suicides" Solved
* ROBERT WADMAN'S PERJURY PARTY
* Max Holland's Fake Book on JFK Murder Lauded by the Propaganda Press
* Attending Physician: Jimi Hendrix was WATERBOARDED to Death w/Red Wine
* JONESTOWN, CIA & MIND CONTROL

* Cocaine & Sex at Bush's Department of the Interior

* The "Hope" Hoax (A): "OBAMA REACHES OUT TO SCOWCROFT"
* The "Hope" Hoax (B): Behind Obama's 'State Secrecy' Torture Defense
* The "Hope" Hoax (C): AG Eric Holder & Chiquita, Covington, Negroponte, Bolton, Colombian Death Squads

Übermensch Returns
The Path to 9/11

* Parts 1-8
* Parts 9-16
* Part 17

* The CIA-Sponsored Assassination of Carlos Muñiz Varela

Profiles of America's Beloved TV Celebrities

* Michael Moriarty
* Pat Boone
* CNN's Richard Quest, Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper
* Jennifer Garner, Rachael Seymour & Robert De Niro
* Tom Hanks & Julia Roberts
* Lillo Brancato, Jr
* Whither Came Oprah Winfrey?
* Kiefer Sutherland
* Commercial Break (1): The CIA in Hollywood
* General Petraeus
* Fox News' Criminal Pundits
* William Bennett
* Laura Schlessinger
* Sean Hannity
* Cinema's Exiles: From Hitler to Hollywood
* Dennis Hopper
* John Voight
* Winona Ryder
* Ron Jeremy
* Sterling Hayden
* Catherine Deneuve
* Kevin Spacey
* Eartha Kitt
* Eric Braeden
* Gary Cooper and Victor McLaglen
* Fred Barnes
* Mort Kondracke
* Greta Van Susteren
* Commercial Break (2): The Politics of Heroin at Fox News
* Vietnam-Era ABC News Correspondent Sam Jaffe
* Dean Martin
* Abba
* Mickey Rourke
* Steven Seagal
* Bill Moyers and Joseph Campbell
* Commercial Break (3): The CIA in Hollywood (Continued)
* Stephen Baldwin
* Joe Scarborough
* Commercial Break (4): The Greediest Man in Hollywood
* Michelle Malkin
* Heather Locklear
* Laura Ingraham
* Chuck Norris
* Mark Everett (l) and Mark Everett (ll)
* Helen Mirren
* Greg Jarrett
* Commercial Break (5): Joe Kennedy's Hollywood Years
* John Belushi
* Amber Smith
* Gloria Estefan
* Billy Bush
* Diane Sawyer
* Kirk Cameron

Followers

WhIte List

* White Watch
* MediaMonarchy.com
* Alliance to Stop Slavery and Human Trafficking
* VictorSRMoore
* Black Agenda Report
* ce 399
* CorpWatch
* Crazy as a Loon
* Hidden from History
* The Narcosphere
* No More Mister Nice Blog
* PR Watch
* School of the Americas Watch

Contact
The brute physics of time rule out long-winded responses, but I can be reached at:

alexx1984@sbcglobal.net

StatCounter - Free Web Tracker and Counter

melden

18.01.2010 um 15:39
@Hanika

Nur so aus Neugierde ... was willst du damit jetzt sagen?

melden

18.01.2010 um 15:52
@Cathryn
Ich wollte damit nichts sagen, außer daß ich gelesen habe, daß es, zum Teil jedenfalls,um den Dr. TT ging und welche Rolle er vermutlich in diesem ganzen Geschäftsverhältnis gespielt haben könnte. Leider muß ich "könnte" sagen, weil ich das nicht so übersetzen kann (leider fehlende Englischkenntnisse als ehemaliger Ossi) , daß es einen vernünftigen Sinn ergibt. In einer eventuellen Diskussion hätte ich dann erfahren können, worum es hier tatsächlich geht.
Vorab habe ich aber die Googleübersetzung genutzt. :)

melden

18.01.2010 um 16:03
@Hanika

Ich hatte mich nur gefragt, was Thome Thome nun mit

Flight 3407 Crash
A Boston Globe Mockingbird
Bailout of AIG, the CIA & Covert Operations
HIGH-RISK INSURANCE CARRIER: AIG
Execs of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway, AIG Convicted of Conspiracy/Fraud Caused "Big Investor Loss" at AIG Unrelated to Mortgage Mess
COMAIR CRASH: THE AIG-9/11 CONNECTION
Exactly How "Adversarial" were AIG and Eliot Spitzer?
Wealth Transfer
AIG: Confiscate Hank Greenberg's Wealth
AIG Price Tag: $1,400 Per Taxpayer Family
AIG Chief didn't Always Defend Sanctity of Contracts
A Meek Ending For Mighty Unit That Gutted AIG
Warren Buffett's Re-Insurance Lieutenants En Route to Prison: Ex-Gen Re Exec Gets Jail Time, $100K Fine In AIG Fraud Case
AIG Ordered to Pay Defrauded Investors $1.2b
The Corporate Roots of Auschwitz
The Farish Family's Auschwitz Profits and Connections
German car company 'used hair from Jews murdered at Auschwitz'
Infamous Auschwitz Tattoo Began as an IBM Number
Hitler's Chemists Chased Auschwitz Profits, Financed Mengele
A Memoir from the Daughter of Auschwitz Commandant Arthur Liebehenschel
CIA's Nazi Angel of Death Josef Mengele 'Created Twin Town in Brazil'
PROJECT ANTHRAX & THE COVER-UP
The Entire Fascist US Geopolitical Game Plan Exposed in a Single Minor Obama Appointment
ENRON-STYLE FRAUD AT COCA-COLA
Duncan & Blake "Suicides" Solved
ROBERT WADMAN'S PERJURY PARTY
Max Holland's Fake Book on JFK Murder Lauded by the Propaganda Press
Attending Physician: Jimi Hendrix was WATERBOARDED to Death w/Red Wine
JONESTOWN, CIA & MIND CONTROL
Cocaine & Sex at Bush's Department of the Interior
The Path to 9/11
The CIA-Sponsored Assassination of Carlos Muñiz Varela

usw.

zu tun hat ...

melden

18.01.2010 um 16:08
@Cathryn
Sorry, das muß versehentlich beim Kopieren mit eingeflossen sein. Habe das so gar nicht bemerkt. Ich hätte es mit noch einmal ansehen müssen.

melden

18.01.2010 um 16:15
Ich komme nochmal auf einen Artikel zurück, aus dem geht hervor, das Murray den Totenschein nicht unterschreiben wollte, weil er an genommen hätte, dass sonst MJ obduziert werden würde und ABER wenn er ins Krankenhaus eingeliefert wird und dort verstirbt, dann würde KEINE Obduktion angeordnet werden -
Das würde vielleicht erklären, warum er so drauf bedacht war, dass MJ ins Krankenhaus kommt !
Er hat doch immer behauptet MJ sei nicht tot gewesen, oder ......?????

Der Artikel dazu ist vom 16.08.2009
News of the World

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/michael_jackson/454405/Bombshell-report-leaves-Michaels-doctor-with-some-tricky-questions-to-answer.html (Archiv-Version vom 19.08.2009)

hier mit googleübersetzer

http://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&sl=en&tl=de&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsoftheworld.co.uk%2Fshowbiz%2Fmichael_jackson%2F454405%2FBombshell-report-leaves-Michaels-doctor-with-some-tricky-questions-to-answer.html

Ich wollte eigentlich darauf hinaus, dass Dr. Murray vielleicht, den Totenschein bewußt NICHT unterschrieben hatte, weil er davon ausgegangen ist, wenn sie MJ mit ins Krankenhaus nehmen und dort den Tod feststellen würden, dann evtl. die Wahrscheinlichkeit bestünde, dass sie MJ NICHT obduzieren werden.

Vielleicht wollte er ja damit verhindern, dass jemals die genaue Todesursache festgestellt werden würde. Die Ärzte wären evtl. eh davon ausgegangen, dass MJ an Drogenmissbrauch/Drogenüberdosis/Herzinfarkt gestorben sei.

Und nun kam es aber doch anders, als es Dr. Murray vielleicht vermutet hätte.

melden

18.01.2010 um 16:21
@Cathryn

Warst du mal wieder bei E Casanova auf seiner Seite?
Da steht jetzt er ist nicht Tot,ist nicht Krank und war es wohl auch nicht.
Das stand sonst nie da,finde ich echt unheimlich das er sowas schreibt...../dateien/uh59460,1263828111,ohnein

melden

18.01.2010 um 16:36
@ghost777

Er (oder sein Manager) wird einfach die Schnauze voll haben von den hundert Mails, die taeglich ankommen mit der Frage: "Are you dead?" :D :cool:

melden

18.01.2010 um 16:41
Hope56
ja mag sein das man tatasache den namen vergisst vor lauter aufregung,aber wenn mj vor mir liegt,hhmm

melden

18.01.2010 um 16:41
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
@Cathryn

Wenn er schon mehr als eine Stunde Tot war oder sogar länger, frag ich mich wie die ganzen Zeitangaben zustande kamen und wann er nun vom Doc das Propofol bekommen hat,das stimmt doch vorn und hinten nicht.Vielleicht war Mj wirklich schon Stunden nicht mehr am leben und Murray hat ihm das Propofol lange nach seinem Tot gespritzt damit man nicht mehr genau raus finden kann, woran er wirklich gestorben ist ??

melden

18.01.2010 um 16:42
Ernährungsberaterin von Michael, Cherilyn Lee hat ihm eine Radikaldiät verschrieben.
Er wollte sich für die Konzerte vorbereiten.Und ernährte sich nur aus Säfte und Shakes.
Ab und zu nahm er auch Gebratenes Hühnchen.
Nichts mit Vegetarier, wie man so behauptet.
Hier der Link.
http://www.newstin.de/tag/de/136361693
Folgt im Bericht den angegebenen Link kommt mehr vom Bericht.

Kennt jemand den Namen von einer der ex-Frauen von Murray?
Und in welcher der Praxen arbeitet er wieder,in Houston? oder in Vegas?

melden

18.01.2010 um 16:43
kann mir einer schreiben was hanika gepostet hat?kann leider auch kein englisch,so als kurze zusammenfassung,wäre echt dankbar

Anzeige

melden