Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Der "Slender Man"

209 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Slender Man, Crypto ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

Der "Slender Man"

21.03.2011 um 18:55
@Yakumo
Boah, da kommt mir echt ne Gaensehaut. So ein guter Fake. Echt gut gemacht.:D
Oh, die Gaensehaut war wohl doch nur vom offenen Fenster, vor dem ich ssitze.

Anzeige
melden

Der "Slender Man"

21.03.2011 um 18:58
Ich mag den Slender Man :D Würd mich gern in einem anderen Forum anmelden und dort die geschichte einfach so erzählen ohne den Videos und abwarten ob es seine Kreise zieht :D

Leider bin ich zu faul um Leute hinters Licht zu führen^^

melden

Der "Slender Man"

21.03.2011 um 22:03
Phantasm war aber nur der Tal Man, der hat ja damit nichts zu tun :)

melden

Der "Slender Man"

21.03.2011 um 22:32
Ich finde der Slender Man sieht aus wie der Hitman

HitmanBloodMoney26e668d8jpg

melden

Der "Slender Man"

21.03.2011 um 22:36
@kaktusanfasser

ricchhhhttiiiiigggg :D Wenigstens mal ein gut gekleidetes etwas ;)

melden

Der "Slender Man"

22.03.2011 um 00:48
für mich sieht der eher aus wie jack skellington, liegt wohl daran das ich hitman nie gezockt habe. :)

also,
ich hab mir jetzt alle 40 teile reingezogen, nicht schlecht und um einiges besser als blairwitch bzw paranormal activity, das einzige was mich stört sind die angriffe vom "maskenmann".
und Entry#37 ist ja echt daneben gegangen.

mal sehn was er als nächstes hochladet.

@meteora

ich hab ja nicht gesagt das alle ne gänsehaut kriegen... :D

melden

Der "Slender Man"

22.03.2011 um 00:50
@Yakumo

du hast dir echt alle teile reingezogen ? mir ist die lust ja schon nach 14 vergangen :D

melden

Der "Slender Man"

22.03.2011 um 01:01
@dunlo

jop, ich hab alle teile die zu finden sind gesehn.

melden

Der "Slender Man"

22.03.2011 um 03:36
Hab mir jetzt auch mal auf YouTube einige Slander Man Videos angeguckt, also ehrlich... :D

Das Video im Eingangspost, wie bereits viele gesagt haben, ist absolut katastrophal und schlecht! Vorallem diese erste Tonbandaufnahme ist mal sowas von schlecht! Ich kenne mich mit Soundeffekten und dergleichen etwas aus, aber selbst ein Laie hört, dass die Stimme viel klarer ist, als der Mann, der da als erstes spricht. Schlechter hätte man es wirklich nicht machen können, vorallem diese spooky Effekte noch drauf...naja was solls! :D

Das Video hier fand ich eigentlich am coolsten:

Youtube: Slender Suits - The Documentary of Slender Man
Slender Suits - The Documentary of Slender Man
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

melden

Der "Slender Man"

22.03.2011 um 04:53
sucht nach marbel hornets wenn ihr mehr darüber wissen wollt.
bei slender man kommt nur müll.

melden

Der "Slender Man"

22.03.2011 um 06:30
@Yakumo
Ich hatte ja ne Gaensehaut.
Weil es wirklich ein geiler Fake war.

melden

Der "Slender Man"

22.03.2011 um 13:36
@meteora
Die Videos sind nicht nur Fake, sondern gehören zu einer Art Schnitzeljagd und Ratespiel im Internet; sehr interessant!

Am besten mal die Seite und deren Verlinkungen durchstöbern, welche @Yakumo schon gepostet hat: http://rattlab.net/2009/09/the-slender-man/

melden

Der "Slender Man"

22.03.2011 um 14:16
@bierbutcher
Internet Schnitzeljadg? Noch nie gehoert.
Woher weisst du das denn?

melden

Der "Slender Man"

22.03.2011 um 14:48
Hat einer von euch zufällig "Das Spiel" von Stephen King gelesen? Da ist mir nämlich gerade wieder eingefallen, dass die Frau da ja auch so einen langen dünnen Kerl sieht. Wäre mal interessant zu wissen, ob der Meister König sich da auch diese Legende bezieht.

melden

Der "Slender Man"

22.03.2011 um 15:35
@meteora

Das steht alles in dem Link. Du kannst auch mal bei YouTube "Marvel Hornets" eingeben, da kommst du zu einem Interview in mehreren Teilen, wo die Macher ein bisschen was erklären (ist aber auf englisch). Diese Videos sind eine Art Film, der nicht an einem Stück ist und eine Art Rätselraten. In dem Link ist alles erklärt und auch alle wichtigen Seiten verlinkt! ;)

melden

Der "Slender Man"

22.03.2011 um 16:55
@meteora

ok, dein edit hat mich wohl bissel verwirrt. sry :)

melden

Der "Slender Man"

08.09.2011 um 20:55
Auch alle andere "slenderman" fotos aus dem video sind fake.
Sie sind in diesem "Create Paranormal Images"-Thread von einem Herrn Victor Surge entstanden.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3150591&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=3

7x verlinktmelden

Der "Slender Man"

08.09.2011 um 20:59
Interview with Victor Surge, creator of Slender Man

Tomberry : Please introduce yourself a little. Who is Victor Surge ? How long has he been a SA goon and how active is he there ?

Victor Surge : I’ve been a goon for about four years, but I’ve lurked in the forums since ‘99. I’m not a large poster, but I spent a few years in EVE Online’s goonfleet and spend a lot of time reading threads in the forums. I don’t spent a lot of active time on the Internet since I usually have a lot of real-life stuff going on.

T : Back In June 2009, 10th to be precise, what motivated you to join the “create paranormal images” kind of contest on SomethingAwful forums ?

VS : It was pretty spontaneous. I saw some of the pictures in the thread and just decided to make something that I myself would find creepy.

T : What was your sources of inspiration in creating your first two pictures dealing with a strange figure that you called “The Slender Man” ? How did people react to it ?

VS : I was mostly influenced by H.P Lovecraft, Stephan King (specifically his short stories), the surreal imaginings of William S. Burroughs, and couple games of the survival horror genre; Silent Hill and Resident Evil. I feel the most direct influences were Zack Parsons’s “That Insidious Beast”, the Steven King short story “The Mist”, the SA tale regarding “The Rake”, reports of so-called shadow people, Mothman, and the Mad Gasser of Mattoon. I used these to formulate asomething whose motivations can barely be comprehended and causes general unease and terror in a general population.

The reaction was suprisingly good so I continued making pictures based on Slender Man.

T : What was your reaction when people started creating pictures and stories about your newborn myth, in parallel with yours ? Did you think it would get that much popular and spread to others websites (4chan, Kongregate, Facepunch…) as quickly as it did, gaining the status of “Internet Urban Legend” and a meme ?

VS : It was amazing to see people create their own little part of Slender Man in order to perpetuate his existance.

I didn’t expect it to move beyong the SA forums. And when it did, I found it interesting to watch as sort of an accelerated version of an urban legend. It differs from the prior concept of the urban legend in that it is on the Internet, and this both helps and harms the status of the Slender Man as one. In my personal opinion, an urban legend requires an audience ignorant of the origin of the legend. It needs unverifiable third and forth hand (or more) accounts to perpetuate the myth. On the Internet, anyone is privy to its origins as evidenced by the very public Somethingawful thread. But what is funny is that despite this, it still spread. Internet memes are finicky things and by making something at the right place and time it can swell into an “Internet Urban Legend”.

T : Do you know about users “Ce Gars” and “KickYouInHalf”, or overall, the Marble Hornets project itself ?

VS : There have been a couple of e-mails, but I don’t know them personally.

T : Did you help with their series of video (to these days, more than 26 episodes) ? Was it more of a tribute to your work ? What was your reaction toward it and their own popularity as a series on Youtube ?

VS : I had nothing to do with their series of videos or any other that may have anything seemingly to do with the Slender Man. I’m keeping my projects close to my chest (in a plastic bag with the rest of my organs). I hope other groups create new concepts and make series of videos. Not necessarily a horror series or somehing about the paranormal, but productions using all sorts of subject matter and in multiple genres. I think the Marble Hornets project’s strongest point is showing what you can achieve with this medium.

T : One year later, people still seem to continue to like the Slender Man character, enough to make the Marble Hornets crew consider about a new season. Do you still get recognition from time to time about Slender Man ? Has that character changed your way of browsing the web ?

VS : I do on occasion, but I like it to stay mysterious (does interview).

T : Do you have anything to add on what has been said, or any last word you would want to say to the readers ?

VS : Before you had angels and succubi, and then ghosts and spirits, today we have shadow people and inter-dimensional beings. The Slender Man, and other newly created entities, are just the newest addition in the progression of a long, and very real, human tradition.

You’ve seen him, now you can’t unsee him.

T : Thank you very much again for your time.

2x zitiertmelden

Der "Slender Man"

08.09.2011 um 22:12
Wo "findet" man Den slenderman überhaupt?????????????

Nur in "Amerikanien" ???
Oder auch wo anders ?????

melden

Der "Slender Man"

08.09.2011 um 22:15
@Manunimos
man "findet" diesen Slenderman nur im "Internet"

Anzeige

melden