GTA V Thread - Fakten,Infos und Spekulationen13.08.2013 um 20:35
Sieht aus wie schnee Matsch und flocken
Sieht aus wie schnee Matsch und flocken
Posted this in 2 threads in the V section already to help some comparisonsTja, da können wir nur gratulieren. Respekt für die Leistung.
but I felt It needed its own thread. icon14.gif
So I did something a little crazy. I walked around Liberty City. The Whole Map.
I started in Beachgate in Broker and well this map will tell you the rest. It took me 2 hours 4 minutes and 15 seconds.
That is REAL-TIME. I don't know what it will tell us. If nothing at all then well that's ok because I always wanted to walk
the whole map anyway. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif
I'm crazy lolll panic.gif
Notes: (More info down about 16-17 posts)
I did this in The Ballad of Gay Tony
NO running, Walked
There were 2 spots where I stopped the timer to swim across the river
then started it again once I got back over.
Yes I also realize there are a few spots I didn't
stick directly to the coast but still...
I also tediously made sure that the route I drew up on the map
is 100% the route I actually took.
In preparation for your trip to Los Santos & Blaine County this September, please enjoy this special interactive travelogue to explore an unforgettable west coast destination with limitless possibilities, for holiday or to start life anew - including:
* Fast Cars at Your Fingertips: If you are ready to hit the highway in a sleek sports car or go off-roading in Blaine County in an SUV, avoid pushy salesmen and select from a stunning array of vehicular options online.
* Thriving Economy & Commerce: Every day the stock exchange is minting millionaires who know how to play the market. Take your gains and invest in the volatile Los Santos commercial real estate market. To go big in this town, you just might need to buy a building.
* Affordable Healthcare: Thanks to recent legislation, if you receive something as harmless as a scratch or as serious as a bullet wound, any of our state certified medical centers will patch you up and make sure the healthy bill is picked up by taxpayers.
* Vehicular Customization Shops: Residents of Los Santos take great pride in their cars. They spend the majority of the day in them. When you're ready to trick out your ride, visit LS Customs, because nothing says class like neon.
* Shopping & Glamour: Tourists come from far and wide for the experience of Los Santos shopping. From the well-tailored jet-setter couture in the high-street shops of Rockford Hills to the disheveled and disaffected drug addict hipster vibe in Hawick, there's a wide array of fashionable retail options for you.
* Accessible Air Travel: A wide range of aircraft are available for your travel and aerial transport needs. Log onto ElitasTravel.com and purchase luxury aircraft from the Luxor and Shamal jetliners to high-end helicopters and more.
* Leadership You Can Trust: You're arriving at quite an exciting time as our area is in the midst of the current gubernatorial race with Sue Murry running against conservative challenger and famous star of screen and TV, Jock Cranley.
* Beaches & Watersports: Our coastal areas and beautiful lakes and rivers are a dream come true for those who crave aquatic adventure.
* The Great Outdoors: Hunters and adventurers can find great sporting challenges across our vast Blaine County countryside. Bring a rifle to hunt for dangerous game, hike to the peak of the majestic Mount Chiliad, or hire a plane and parachute from on high.
* Friendly Neighbors: The streets are alive with all kinds of characters who coordinate clothing colors and enjoy leisurely pursuits such as territory clashes and pharmaceutical commerce. Stop and chat with a member of The Epsilon Program for some enlightenment, or head to Blaine County, where they always extend a helping hand to outsiders.
Look for the Los Santos & Blaine County travelogue to be updated soon with more to explore including our local artisans, exciting music and entertainment, exclusive country club lifestyle, and so much more…
brucelee schrieb:Schaut mal auf dem letzten Bild, mit den Obdachlosen. Rechts-Unten. Das sagt alles.meinst du nicht links unten? :D