Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

MJ~Leben u. Sterben~u das Geschehen danach!

23.746 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Mord, Michael Jackson, Verurteilung ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

06.09.2012 um 22:44
war doppelt

Anzeige
melden

06.09.2012 um 22:55
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:Wieso ist das ein Update, steht doch das gleich drin wie vorher?
Hast Du mal die Kommentare gelesen?
Die CNN-Leser sind auch nicht seriöser als die bei TMZ.
ach, haben sie nur ein paar Worte geändert ???

der Bericht von heute vormittag war vom September 6, 2012 -- Updated 0855 GMT (1655 HKT)
und der andere vom September 6, 2012 -- Updated 1558 GMT (2358 HKT) ...

schaue gleich mal nach den Kommentaren ... na, überall wo man anomym bleiben kann, tummeln sich doch auch "Idioten" ... :)

melden

06.09.2012 um 22:58
ℳմz♪ʞғact๏rƴ₮ωσ ‏@MUZIKfactoryTWO
History shows that the ONLY person known to bring issues that need to be tried in Court to the court of public opinion is @randyjackson8
7:42 AM - 6 Sep 12

melden

06.09.2012 um 23:05
Paris Jackson: I Don't Want To Be In Michael Jackson's Shadow

By Dee Clarke
Photography by: Glamour/Charles Bush
September 6, 2012 - 4:27 pm

mainparis jackson0906

It's been just over three years since Paris Jackson lost her beloved dad Michael Jackson far too soon.

And the 14-year-old has spoken out about living life in the spotlight and the challenges of being in her father's shadow as she tries to forge ahead with her own career in showbiz.

"I love my dad, and I'm proud to be his daughter," Paris told Glamour. "I just don't think the title 'M.J.'s daughter' fits me."

"A lot of people think he's the only reason I'm making it, but I want to show that I do have talent and that I can make it if I try. I want to be my own person."

Paris also shares about her family's divided opinion on her becoming an actress at such a young age.

"A lot of people don't want me to do it," she shared. "But Aunt La Toya believes in me. She heard me play a little guitar and sing, and she started clapping, 'Oh my God, oh my God.' She really does encourage me; it's just awesome of her."

Paris's other aunt Janet Jackson has spoken out about her reluctance for Paris to be a child star because of the perils she has seen it has caused the Jackson family.

"She has the rest of her adult life to be that actress that she wants to be," the Rhythm Nation star said. "Your childhood - you completely lose."

And as Paris gets back to school after the summer vacation she says that she refuses to follow the crowd and much prefers to do her own thing which may sometimes cause conflict.

"The clique in my class, they don't like me or my friend because we're outside of the box," she revealed. "We're not copycats."

"Prince calls me goth, but I'm more rock 'n' roll. I listen to older music like AC/DC; Phil Collins is the ish."

"A ton of kids at school have made fun of me; if I had to give advice to other girls, I would say, 'Hang loose and ignore them. They shouldn't faze you no matter how popular they think they are.'"

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/paris-jackson-i-dont-want-be-michael-jacksons-shadow

1x zitiertmelden

06.09.2012 um 23:15
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Zitat von FaIrIeFlOwErFaIrIeFlOwEr schrieb:Paris Jackson: I Don't Want To Be In Michael Jackson's Shadow
Das hab ich doch schon mal irgendwo gelesen, sie muß ein Interview gegeben haben in den Sommerferien, obwohl, das ist kein aktuelles Bild, da stimmt auch was nicht.
Zitat von FaIrIeFlOwErFaIrIeFlOwEr schrieb:ℳմz♪ʞғact๏rƴ₮ωσ ‏@MUZIKfactoryTWO
hahaha

1x zitiertmelden

06.09.2012 um 23:20
'Some people don't want me to act, but LaToya believes in me': Paris Jackson hints at family tension over her aspirations to be a star

By JADE WATKINS
PUBLISHED: 20:21 GMT, 6 September 2012 | UPDATED: 20:33 GMT, 6 September 2012

Since the sensational fall-out in the Jackson family, which saw matriarch Katherine Jackson temporarily lose custody of Michael's children, the apparent rift between the Jacksons becomes more and more evident.

When Paris and her brothers Prince Michael and Blanket recently travelled to Michael's hometown of Gary, Indiana to celebrate what would have been the late pop star's 54th birthday, they were accompanied by their eldest aunt LaToya.

Now it appears that the 56-year-old has taken the pop star's 14-year-old daughter Paris under her wing after sister Janet and other family members reportedly tried to separate her from Katherine earlier this year.

article-2199437-14DFA524000005DC-237 634
Aspirations: Paris Jackson, who appears in a photo shoot for this month's Glamour magazine, says she wants to be an actress despite others telling her otherwise

In a new interview with UK's Glamour magazine, Paris says that LaToya has been more supportive of her aspirations to be a singer and actress.

Her admission comes after Black Cat star Janet, 46, had previously said that Paris 'had 'the rest of her adult life to be that actress that she wants to be.…Your childhood—you completely lose'.

'A lot of people don’t want me to do it, but Aunt La Toya believes in me,' Paris explains in her interview.

'She heard me play a little guitar and sing, and she started clapping, "Oh my God, oh my God." She really does encourage me; it’s just awesome of her.'

Paris adds that she is determined to prove herself and break out from being known as just 'Michael's daughter'.

'I love my dad, and I’m proud to be his daughter. I just don’t think the title ‘M.J.’s daughter’ fits me,' she explains.

'A lot of people think he’s the only reason I’m making it, but I want to show that I do have talent and that I can make it if I try. I want to be my own person.'

The only daughter of the late pop star also reveals that the kids at her school make fun of her unusual style, but she refuses to follow the crowd.

'The clique in my class, they don't like me or my friend because we're outside of the box,' she says.
'We're not copycats. Prince calls me goth, but I'm more rock 'n' roll. (I listen to older music like AC/DC; Phil Collins is the ish.)

'A ton of kids at school have made fun of me; if I had to give advice to other girls, I would say, 'Hang loose and ignore them. They shouldn't faze you no matter how popular they think they are."'

article-2199437-14C2FAB0000005DC-258 634
Supportive: Paris and her brothers Prince Michael and Blanket's aunt LaToya recently accompanied Michael's children to Gary, Indiana to celebrate what would have been the late pop star's 54th birthday

Back in July, the Jackson family had a sensational family fall-out, which saw matriarch Katherine temporarily lose custody of Michael's children.

Katherine was stripped of her guardianship after she was reported missing by a family member following a sudden absence from the Calabasas home she shares with her late son's children.

Mrs Jackson was determined to be staying at an Arizona resort while Prince and Paris made claims on Twitter they were barred from contacting their grandmother - leading to a driveway dispute between the siblings and their older relatives.

During bizarre scenes Randy, Janet and Jermaine apparently burst into the home, reportedly demanding that the children come with them to Arizona where their grandmother was staying.

article-2199437-14D02851000005DC-734 634
Close: Paris and her brothers were spotted earlier this week touching down at LAX airport

Police were called and 'two male adults became violent', according to police officers.
The dispute prompted Katherine to make a televised statement - with Janet, Jermaine, Rebbie, Rebbie's daughter, and a manager of the resort where she was staying - to reassure the public she was fine.

However, in a court deposition released within days of that interview, she revealed she was unaware the children were trying to reach her, and that her mobile devices were taken during her time away, preventing her from contacting them.

And it has since been revealed that the 82-year-old family matriarch does not want to Janet and or her brothers and sisters.

According to a source, Katherine was so upset with her children's behaviour she will not see them, even if it is at another location other than the Calabasas property they are banned from visiting.

article-2199437-14C2FBCA000005DC-853 634
All grown up: Teenager Paris is on her way to becoming quite the independent young woman

'For the time being, Janet, Rebbie, and Randy aren't allowed at the home,' a source told Radaronline.
'The executors were asked to send a letter to Katherine's children after the trio, plus Jermaine, descended onto the house while Katherine was in Tucson, Arizona unaware that her grandchildren had been trying to reach her, and an altercation ensued.

'Katherine is free to see Janet, Rebbie, or Randy, just not at that house.

article-2199437-14DFEA17000005DC-688 634
Opposed: Janet has previously said that she doesn't believe that Paris is old enough to become a star

'However Katherine has absolutely no desire to see them right now because she is just heartbroken that they betrayed her trust and didn't tell her that Michael's children had been trying to contact her,' added the source.

The insider said Katherine may forgive, but she would most definitely not forget.
'(She will) never publicly say anything negative about her children, it's just not who she is. However, she is just absolutely disappointed that Janet, Randy, Rebbie, and Jermaine would keep her in the dark like that.

'Jermaine has apologized, but Katherine can't forget it,' the sourced added.

article-2199437-14DFE404000005DC-250 634
Fall-out: In July family matriarch Katherine Jackson temporarily lost custody of Michael's children in a bizarre family fall-out

'Katherine recognizes that Randy was behind all of this, and wishes he would stop spouting off to the press about their family business. She isn't having any contact with him especially right now.'
The highly-publicised disputes with her relatives were over the validity of her late brother Michael's will.

Following the ordeal at the start of August a judge named TJ Jackson, a cousin to Michael Jackson's three minor children, as co-guardian with Katherine, who was named their sole caretaker in the disputed will.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2199437/Paris-Jackson-hints-family-tension-aspirations-star.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

melden

06.09.2012 um 23:24
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:Das hab ich doch schon mal irgendwo gelesen, sie muß ein Interview gegeben haben in den Sommerferien, obwohl, das ist kein aktuelles Bild, da stimmt auch was nicht.
ja, sie hat ein Interview bei "UK's Glamour magazine" gegeben ... das Bild ist von der Filmarbeiten zu "Londons Bridge" ... hahaha

melden

06.09.2012 um 23:40
@Sylvina

heute ruft mich mein Bettchen ... :)
Schlaf und träume nachher schon ... gN8 ... :)

melden

07.09.2012 um 01:56
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
schlaf schön!

melden

07.09.2012 um 15:29
La Toya Jackson ‏@latoyajackson
We just had the worst felt earthquake ever!I'm on the the phone with @BrendaRichie & screaming! I'm so nervous she talked right through it!
Wir hatten gerade das am schlimmsten gefühlte Erdbeben aller Zeiten! Ich bin am Telefon mit @ BrendaRichie & schreien! Ich bin so nervös, sie erzählte es genau bis zum Ende
12:09 AM - 7 Sep 12

melden

07.09.2012 um 17:10
Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
next time imma just look over and say “it's rude to stare”
6:21 AM - 7 Sep 12
i need to get a grip , i'm in such a bad mood this morning… whatever it's a friday(:
6:20 AM - 7 Sep 12
dancing with myself by billy idol comes on the radio right as i'm getting ready… perfect timing much?? #DancePartyForOne #DanceAlone
5:50 AM - 7 Sep 12

melden

07.09.2012 um 17:12
Paris hat dieses Bild bei Instagram eingestellt ...

67ca2b1cf8f011e1890222000a1cfddf 7

melden

07.09.2012 um 18:53
https://twitter.com/MUZIKfactoryTWO (Archiv-Version vom 28.10.2013)

Alan Duke ‏@AlanDukeCNN
AEG subpoenaed Howard Mann today to ask him under oath where he got those e-mails. Stayed tuned.
Retweetet von ℳմz♪ʞғact๏rƴ₮ωσ
8:57 PM - 6 Sep 12
ℳմz♪ʞғact๏rƴ₮ωσ ‏@MUZIKfactoryTWO
"What's wrong with the Jacksons?" - blogpost by Ed Chernoff http://www.houstoncriminallaw.com/Criminal-Defense-Blog/2012/August/Whats-wrong-with-the-Jacksons-.aspx (Archiv-Version vom 23.08.2012)
7:00 AM - 7 Sep 12

melden

07.09.2012 um 23:40
Sie will ins Showbusiness

Paris Jackson: “Ich möchte nicht einfach ‘M.J.s Tochter’ sein”
7. September 2012 | 17:26 Uhr |

Paris-Jackson-Instagram

Am liebsten würde Paris Jackson (14) genau wie ihr Vater im Showbusiness arbeiten. Doch ihre Verwandten, allen voran Janet Jackson, sehen das gar nicht gerne.

Doch La Toya glaubt fest an ihre Nichte, wie Paris im Interview mit der Glamour verraten hat.

Viele Leute wollen nicht, dass ich es mache. Aber Tante La Toya glaubt an mich. Sie hat gehört wie ich Gitarre spielte und sang und sie fing an zu klatschen ‘Oh mein Gott, Oh mein Gott’. Sie ermutigt mich wirklich, das ist einfach toll von ihr.

Sie will der Welt zeigen, dass sie Talent hat und eine Karriere im Showbusiness nicht nur wegen ihrem verstorbenem Vater Michael Jackson anstrebt.

Ich liebe meinen Dad und ich bin stolz darauf seine Tochter zu sein. Ich glaube allerdings nicht, dass der Titel ‘M.J.s Tochter’ zu mir passt. Viele Leute denken, dass er der einzige Grund ist, dass ich es mache, aber ich will zeigen, dass ich Talent habe und ich es schaffen kann, wenn ich es versuche. Ich will meine eigene Person sein.

Man könnte meinen, dass Paris in der Schule viele Freunde hat und beliebt ist, doch so ist es nicht. Denn die “coolen” Kids in ihrer Klasse mögen sie nicht. Denn sie und ihre Freundin sind einfach nicht wie der Rest.

Viele der Kinder in meiner Schule machten sich über mich lustig, wenn ich anderen Mädchen einen Tipp geben müsste, würde ich sagen ‘Bleibt locker und ignoriert sie. Sie sollten euch nicht entmutigen, egal wie beliebt sie zu sein glauben.’

http://www.promicabana.de/paris-jackson-moechte-nicht-mjs-tochter-sein/

melden

08.09.2012 um 00:02
Paris Jackson: I'm More Than Just Michael Jackson's Daughter

09/07/2012 at 05:20 PM EDT

Forget Paris Jackson's ultra-famous father – or her equally famous family, for that matter. The teenager wants to be taken on her terms.

"I love my dad, and I'm proud to be his daughter," Jackson, 14, tells Glamour for its October issue. "I just don't think the title 'M.J.'s daughter' fits me."

Jackson maintains an active Twitter presence, and has already booked her first movie role – in the upcoming film Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys.

"A lot of people think that [my dad's] the only reason I'm making it, but I want to show that I do have talent and that I can make it if I try," she tells the magazine. "I want to be my own person."

One person who has been especially supportive of the teen: her aunt.

"A lot of people don't want me to [be an actress]," she says, "but Aunt La Toya believes in me. She heard me play a little guitar and sing."

Continues Paris: "She really does encourage me; it's just awesome of her."

Paris and her siblings – Prince, 15, and Blanket, 10, – were recently embroiled in some family drama over their custody, but the dispute was resolved last month with grandma Katherine Jackson reinstated as their guardian.

Through it all, she has maintained her independence – especially when it comes to finding her own voice in relation to her peers.

"A ton of kids at school have made fun of me," she says. "If I had to give advice to other girls, I would say, 'Hang loose and ignore them. They shouldn't faze you no matter how popular they think
they are.' "

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20627474,00.html (Archiv-Version vom 09.09.2012)

melden

08.09.2012 um 00:19
Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ
Big brother MJ Estate and Sony is watching us. Everything we write about Michael on social networks are collected in http://www.whosbad.com/ (Archiv-Version vom 09.09.2012)
11:55 AM - 7 Sep 12
Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ
Michael Jackson Fan Feed | The Official Michael Jackson Site http://www.whosbad.com/ (Archiv-Version vom 09.09.2012)
11:53 AM - 7 Sep 12

melden

08.09.2012 um 00:24
Alan Duke ‏@AlanDukeCNN
Conrad Murray lawyer deny to me they ever had AEG e-mails leak to reporter
11:25 AM - 7 Sep 12
Alan Duke ‏@AlanDukeCNN
On CNN International with Richard Quest soon talking about AEG and Michael Jackson.
11:24 AM - 7 Sep 12
Alan Duke ‏@AlanDukeCNN
AEG subpoenaed Howard Mann today to ask him under oath where he got those e-mails. Stayed tuned.
8:57 PM - 6 Sep 12

melden

08.09.2012 um 00:37
andjustice4MJ ‏@andjustice4some
RT @KingMikeJ NEW: Michael Jackson & Freddie Mercury - There Must Be More To Life Than This (Snippet): http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtdttu_freddie-mercury-y-michael-jackson_music … #KMJ
2:45 PM - 7 Sep 12

melden

08.09.2012 um 06:42
every. part. of. my. body. hurts. ): —with @michaelablanks<3 #stretching #splits #PAIN

jeder. Teil. von. meinem. Körper. schmerzt. ): —mit @ michaelablanks <3 # stretching # Spagat # Leiden

7:22 PM - 7 Sep 12

ein neues Bild bei Instagram

Paris: my locker lol = mein Schließfach/Schrank LOL

26b1d69ef93011e1aaa222000a1e95e9 7

melden

08.09.2012 um 08:18
MJJJusticeProject ‏@MJJJusticePrjct
And the truth is Love is All We Need- We Are the World - Youtube: We Are The World - Michael Jackson, Tina Turner, Stevie Wonder, Diana Ross, Lionel Richie and Ray Charles
We Are The World - Michael Jackson, Tina Turner, Stevie Wonder, Diana Ross, Lionel Richie and Ray Charles
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.
http://fb.me/1W5hwscQ1

11:15 PM - 7 Sep 12

Gesprächsverlauf unter https://twitter.com/MJJJusticePrjct (Archiv-Version vom 25.01.2012)
mit vielen interessanten "alten" Tweets (als RT)

Anzeige

melden