Ufologie
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

UFOs in Stephenville, 10. Januar 2008

259 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: UFO, Texas, 10. Januar 2008 ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

18.01.2009 um 22:24
Zitat von Y34RZ3ROY34RZ3RO schrieb:Ich sagte, dass er viel zu verlieren hat, weil er eben ein gewählter Polizeidirektor ist und ihn seine Vorgeschichte noch zusätzlich belastet.
das ist wohl kaum eine nachvollziehbare überzeugung,

denn als du das geschrieben hast
war ja dein "kenntnisstand" noch der
dass die belastung durch seine vorgeschichte
ihn ebensowenig davon abgehalten hat
sich wiederum "auffälligkeiten" und "patzer" zu leisten
die anschliessend zu seinem rücktritt geführt haben :
Zitat von Y34RZ3ROY34RZ3RO schrieb:Sein Rücktritt hatte ja nichts mit seiner Beobachtung zu tun. Er ist davor schon auffällig geworden und hat sich einige Patzer geleistet, die anschließend zu dem Rücktritt geführt haben.
...und hierbei hast du wahrscheinlich selber vor lachen über die tastatur geschifft :

Das macht seine Aussagen so glaubwürdig

für heute erstmal gute nacht

Anzeige
melden

18.01.2009 um 23:03
...und überdenk doch bitte mal deine alberne wortwahl "polizeidirektor"

diese übersetzung trifft hier wohl kaum die bedeutung

"In the United States, there is no consistent use of the office of constable across the states, and use may vary even within a state. A constable may merely be an official responsible for service of process: such as summonses and subpoenas for people to appear in court in criminal and/or civil matters. Or, they may be fully empowered law enforcement officers. They may also have additional specialized duties unique to the office. In some states, a constable may be appointed by the judge of the court which he or she serves; in others the constable is an elected or appointed position at the village, precinct or township level of local government"

(Wikipedia: Constable#Texas)

lee roy gaitan ist ein kleiner precinct constable im bezirk erath county

erath county ist ein nest mit insgesamt ca. 35.000 einwohnern (stand 2007)

und das ist nochmal unterteilt in 4 precincts

lee roy ist für einen davon zuständig...

( und ja, in solchen nestern werden die gewählt; ich könnte dir sogar die stimmenzahl vom lee roy sagen :) )

zum vergleich:

ein polizeidirektor steht bei uns in einer besoldungsgruppe mit bundesbankdirektor, genaralkonsul, fregattenkapitän...

1x zitiertmelden

18.01.2009 um 23:59
denn als du das geschrieben hast
war ja dein "kenntnisstand" noch der
dass die belastung durch seine vorgeschichte
ihn ebensowenig davon abgehalten hat
sich wiederum "auffälligkeiten" und "patzer" zu leisten
die anschliessend zu seinem rücktritt geführt haben :

Sein Rücktritt hatte ja nichts mit seiner Beobachtung zu tun. Er ist davor schon auffällig geworden und hat sich einige Patzer geleistet, die anschließend zu dem Rücktritt geführt haben.
Da wusste ich ja noch nicht, dass er sich diese Fehler vor vielen Jahren erlaubt hatte (~2000). Ich bin ja davon ausgegangen, er hätte sich kurz vor dem 8.Januar ein solches Fehlverhalten erlaubt, was anschließend (12.05.08) zu seinem, vermeintlichen Rücktritt geführt hat.

Mit der Belastung der Vorgeschichte, meinte ich eben diese "Auffälligkeiten" und "Patzer", die er sich geleistet hatte. Ich glaubte somit nicht, dass er sich wiederum Fehler erlaubt hatte, welche zu seinem Rücktritt geführt haben. Und er hat sich auch nicht, entgegen jeder Vernunft, erneut Fehler erlaubt!

Er ist sich seiner Lage bewusst.
Zitat von zwergnasezwergnase schrieb:...und überdenk doch bitte mal deine alberne wortwahl "polizeidirektor"
Wäre dir "constable lee roy" lieber? ^^

Mal ehrlich, ich geh davon aus, dass die meisten Leute wissen, das ein "Polizeidirektor" in den USA, nicht mit einem in Deutschland gleichgesetzt werden kann.
Besonders nicht in Texas ;)

1x zitiertmelden

19.01.2009 um 17:51
Zitat von Y34RZ3ROY34RZ3RO schrieb:Wäre dir "constable lee roy" lieber? ^^
schon etwas besser

das lässt sich immerhin auch leichter tippen als

"lee roy der kleine dorfpolizist der laut obigen quellen in mathis gefeuert wurde und in dublin zurücktreten musste und der es mit der wahrheit wohl nicht so genau nimmt wie seine job application zeigt und dessen geisteszustand schonmal gegenstand eines untersuchungsantrages in einem prozess war"

aber lassen wir den lee roy an dieser stelle mal gnädig in ruhe,

die anderen zeugen wollen schliesslich auch noch dran kommen :)

melden

19.01.2009 um 20:21
Genau, da wäre zum Beispiel Ricky Sorrels. Er war der einzigste, der das Objekt bei Tageslicht sah. Es sah es mehrere Male.

That was Tuesday, January 8. A week before on or around New Year's Day, 37-year-old metal welder and machinist Ricky Sorrells felt like going deer hunting in the back woods of his Dublin, Texas, home that he shares with his wife and two daughters. Dublin is only about 8 miles west of Stephenville. Both of those small towns form a triangle with close-by Selden.

The sun was a just lowering below some oak trees near his house and Ricky thought he had enough time. He put on his hunting camouflage, grabbed his rifle that was set at 9-Power for deer hunting, and headed for his feeders and a game trail.

Little did Ricky know that he was about to encounter something so large just above his woods that he could not even see the edges of the huge craft. This New Years shock would also be the only day light description so far of what might be flying around at night only visible by the odd patterns of changing, intense lights.

Interview:

Ricky Sorrells, Metal Welder and Machinist, Dublin, Texas: "For some reason, I don't know what, I look up and look back down. I don't know what made me look up, but then I realized what I had seen with my eyes and immediately looked back up. There was this thing. It covered from – I could not see the edges in my tree canopy. I couldn't see the front of it. I didn't think about looking behind me to see if I could see an edge that way.

BUT YOU MEAN THAT ABOVE YOU THE SKY IS NOW COMPLETELY OBLITERATED BY SOMETHING THAT IS COMPLETELY UNKNOWN TO YOU?

Yes, ma'am. How far underneath it I was, I'm not for sure, but apparently I walked underneath this thing. When I first realized it and looked up, I thought: 'What in the world is this?'

I raised my rifle up and because I was in such a hurry to go deer hunting and knew I was going into the woods, I did not turn it (hunting scope) down from 9X to 3X. So, when I raised my rifle up, it's still on 9X. It was real blurry. I immediately turned down my rifle scope power to 3X and I looked back up there at it and I can see what I would call a 'mirage' coming off of it. It wasn't steam. I don't know really – I've seen it like on a hot highway how the heat waves come up. And this was coming down.

I really didn't know what to think. I was not scared, so I dropped my gun. And then I really started noticing how big this thing was. I also noticed that it had these round indentations.

They were in a grid pattern all running left to right, and front to back. They were all placed about 40 feet apart. They were deep, like maybe 4 to 6 feet deep into this craft. It basically looked like a piece of sheet iron that had been pressed. I couldn't see any nuts, no bolts, no rivets, no welds, no seams. I was really studying the structure of this trying to get an idea about how it was built.

COULD YOU ESTIMATE WHAT THE DIAMETER WAS OF EACH OF THESE HOLES? IF I UNDERSTAND CORRECTLY, THESE ARE HOLES IN THE BOTTOM OF THIS GIGANTIC OBJECT ABOVE YOU, BUT THE HOLES ARE IN STRAIGHT LINES.

The holes, to me, are placed strategically at points equally spaced apart. They were big. I really don't know how big they were, but I'm going to guess. I'm going to say from where I was at, they were anywhere from – they looked like 3 feet wide to me down on the ground, but I'm sure they were larger. Maybe 6 feet.

SO THESE ARE 6 FEET IN DIAMETER, 6 FEET ACROSS, HOLES THAT ARE PENETRATING INTO THE BOTTOM OF THIS OTHERWISE FLAT METALLIC SURFACE?

Yes, ma'am. They go up, they dome up to another small circle at the top (deeper in the craft skin). They are indented.

If you'll visualize the inside edges penetrating to a smaller diameter circle which was smaller than half the larger circle on the surface.

SO, LIKE A CONE?

Yes.

GOING FROM 6 FEET AND TAPERING DOWN TO APPROXIMATELY 3 FEET, STILL BEING CIRCULAR. HOW MUCH DISTANCE DO Y OU THINK IT WAS FROM THE FLAT SURFACE WHERE THE HOLES BEGAN TO WHERE THEY TAPERED INTO THOSE 3-FOOT-DIAMETER CONE BOTTOMS, SO TO SPEAK?

Boy, I don't know. Again, I couldn't see any rivets, bolts or welds to give me any indication of how far apart they were.

HOW DEEP DO YOU THINK THOSE HOLES WERE?

I think they would have been 8 to 10 feet, maybe. It wasn't a short, stubby hole. It wasn't an elongated hole. It was in proportion, if that makes sense.

WERE THE HOLES CONNECTED BY ANY LINES OR GROOVES RUNNING BETWEEN THE HOLES?

No, ma'am, they were not, not that I saw. The holes were spaced out equally, front to back and left to right. But they had nothing connecting them.

WAS THE COLOR OF THE HOLES THAT WERE SPACED ABOUT 40 FEET APART DIFFERENT FROM THE SURFACE?

No, everything was the same color. I actually have a piece of barn tin that's been faded – it's not rusted – and it's that color - that greyish, faded color.

IS THAT CLOSE TO A SIDEWALK OR DARKER?

Darker, I suppose.

IS THE SURFACE YOU ARE LOOKING AT THROUGH YOUR RIFLE SCOPE IN WHICH YOU HAVE TURNED DOWN THE SCOPE POWER FROM 9X TO 3X TO SEE DETAILS, ARE YOU LOOKING AT A SURFACE AS YOUR PERSPECTIVE AS A MACHINIST IS METALLIC?

Is it metal or not? I don't know. I didn't get to touch or feel it in any way. I believe it was maybe. I don't know. I don't know how you can make that – which is what baffled me in my mind – I don't know how you can make a piece of metal that large with no bolts, rivets, seams or welds. I've never seen anything like this.

MEANING THAT YOU'VE SEEN EVERY ASPECT OF WELDING AND WORKING WITH METAL, BUT YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING THAT SEEMED TO BE A GIGANTIC MOLD?

Correct, it was like a huge, single mold. That's it exactly, yes ma'am.

RICKY, HOW HIGH DO YOU THINK THE SURFACE COVERING EVERYTHING ABOVE YOU, HOW HIGH WAS THAT ABOVE YOU?

I believe it to be right at 300 feet. The reason I think this is because I've been on grain elevators. When I was growing up, I worked in a grain elevator for my Dad. What we had was a 90-foot elevator. So, I put three of these together in my head from where I was at and that's how I get the height.

IF IT'S 300 FEET ABOVE YOU AND IT'S TAKING UP ALL OF THE SKY ABOVE YOU, DO YOU HAVE ANY ESTIMATE NOW LOOKING BACK ABOUT HOW BIG THE CRAFT MIGHT HAVE BEEN?

It is huge! I've actually been back into the woods and looked. In my mind, I did the football field measurement. I know it was longer than 3 football fields.

WHICH WOULD BE 900 TO 1,000 FEET LONG.

Yes.

THERE WAS AN ESTIMATE BY ANOTH ER EYEWITNESS IN YOUR AREA WHO I BELIEVE SAID THEY WERE ESTIMATING WHAT THEY SAW WAS A MILE BY A HALF MILE.

Yes, ma'am, that's what I've heard.

THAT WOULD BE 5,280 FEET BY HALF THAT.

Yes.

DO YOU THINK IT'S FEASIBLE THAT WHAT WAS ABOVE YOU THE FIRST OF JANUARY OUT IN YOUR WOODS COULD HAVE BEEN A MILE LONG?

With relationship with the other two I seen after this over pretty much the same spot, from my third time I seen it, if it was, it would not surprise me. I have not seen any edges on this thing, on any three sightings. I have basically seen flat surfaces. If it were, it wouldn't surprise me because in my trees there, I just went from as far as I could see one way to as far as I could see another way and figured it was three hundred yards.

While I was looking at this (craft), it drifted to the right by about 100 feet. And I remember looking to my left to see if I could see the edge of this thing. And I could not see the edge of it. I turned back to my right, and I was like, 'Wow, this is crazy!' And now, I'm rushed with emotion as far as 'What is it? What is it going to do next? Do I need to get out of here?'

I'm actually trying to figure out about my safety, if I should be alarmed? At this moment, if I would have blinked, I would have thought it vanished. But I did not blink. I had my eyes on it. And it takes off at a 45-degree angle, but it is still flat. It did not tilt up to take off. It remained flat and took off at a 45-degree angle. I never heard a sound. Never felt any heat. I've been back to see if it burned any trees. But it didn't. It didn't burn anything.

WHEN IT TOOK OFF AS SOMETHING THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN BETWEEN 1,000 AND 5,000 FEET LONG – WE DON'T KNOW, BUT IT WAS HUGE. DID YOU SEE WITH YOUR EYES IN THAT MOMENT IT TOOK OFF NEARLY VANISHING, ANY CHANGE IN LIGHT OR HEAT?

No, ma'am, it was so fast, I don't know that a person could think that fast! It was so fast, I still couldn't see a shape. It was like it was here and then it was gone. I didn't see any lights. I didn't hear any sound. I didn't smell anything different. It took off so fast that I guarantee you if I had blinked, I would have thought it had just vanished.

IN YOUR AREA OF DUBLIN AND STEPHENSVILLE, TEXAS, YOURS RIGHT NOW IS THE ONLY DAYLIGHT SIGHTING, FOLLOWED BY TWO OTHER SIGHTINGS IN DAYLIGHT?

As far as I know.

EVERYBODY ELSE HAS BEEN SEEING A GIGANTIC OBJECT WITH MANY LIGHTS ON IT AT NIGHT?

Yes, ma'am.

THE PILOT OVER IN GLENROSE, TEXAS, HE DESCRIBED FOR TELEVISION A RECTANGLE PATTERN OF LIGHTS IN THE SKY THAT APPEARED TO CHANGE TO TWO RECTANGLE PATTERNS OF LIGHTS. DO YOU THINK IT'S POSSIBLE THAT THE ACTUAL SHAPE OF WHAT WAS ABOVE YOU WAS NOT THE CLASSIC CIRCLE, BUT IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A RECTANGLE?

The reason I don't know the shape is the next sighting. Every evening before I go in the house, I chop wood. I was out there (on the porch) chopping wood and I see from my left to my right a blip, like it came in and left. And further to my right, another blip like it came in and left. And that's all I saw. It was very huge – very long and very flat to me. I haven't seen a side. I haven't seen a top. Basically I've seen a side view (or bottom) of it each time.

AS IF IT'S ON AN ANGLE – LIKE YOU SAID THE FIRST TIME YOU WERE LOOKING UP 45 DEGREES, SO YOU WERE SEEING THE FLAT SIDE OF SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE MUCH DIMENSION TO IT?

Correct. But I do believe it has a dimension because when I did see it the second and third time, the second time made me think it has a dimension. I only saw it for two blips, but it was like a thick piece of plate. But it was a long way away, like a 1.5 to 2 miles.

WHAT ABOUT THE THIRD TIME? WAS THAT AROUND JANUARY 10?

Yes, about a week and a half after my first sighting and I saw it the second time in between.

THE FIRST SIGHTING WAS OUT IN THE WOODS ON YOUR PROPERTY WHERE YOU HAD GONE TO GO DEER HUNTING. THE SECOND AND THE THIRD TIMES, YOU WERE ON THE PORCH OF YOUR DUBLIN HOUSE?

Yes, on the back part of it. The third time I saw it, it came from my left to my right.This is when I noticed how massive it was. It was very long. From the longest point of view, this was the widest I had seen it. It was so long, and it was at the same angle as before, so I could see only the side or bottom part. But what makes this unusual is I could see the bottom and I could see the same indentations I saw on the first time. And they are big. I could see the holes and knew what I was looking at.

WHAT HAPPENED AFTER YOUR FIRST SIGHTING AND YOU BEGAN TO TALK WITH OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT WHAT THEY WERE SEEING. COULD YOU SHARE WITH US WHAT YOUR NEIGHBORS HAVE SEEN AT NIGHT.

I've talked to one person who saw it who has been on the news. From what I gather, it has lights on it and they dance around on this object. They have no formation. They dance however they want to, different lights. I know when it starts taking off, the lights go to one intense bright light.

THE COLORS BEFORE IT CHANGES TO WHITE HAVE BEEN WHAT?

I believe red, blue, and yellow.

SO THERE ARE RED, BLUE AND YELLOW LIGHTS THAT SEEM TO SPORADICALLY AND SPONTANEOUSLY MOVE OVER SOME KIND OF LARGE SURFACE AND THEN WHEN IT TAKES OFF, THE COLORS CHANGE TO WHITE?

Yes.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SENSE OF THE OBJECT'S SHAPE AT NIGHT?

Not that I have heard.

COULD YOU ALSO TALK ABOUT THE MILITARY ACTIVITY THAT SEEMED TO SHOW UP RIGHT AFTER YOU HAD YOUR FIRST EXPERIENCE IN THE WOODS WITH THAT GIGANTIC THING ABOVE YOU?

Yes, I have had three small helicopters and one large helicopter at first come over. They started about Dublin and they came over to where I'm at. Then they would go about the same distance further out. I could hear them and actually see them when they were over me in Dublin. I could see them when they were the same width out and I could hear them fading. They would come back and forth and then move over to another line. They move east and west. They always seem to come from the west when they start this thing. They disappeared from over Dublin so I couldn't see them, and then the next thing I knew, they were over my house.

AS IF THEY ARE RUNNING A GRID PATTERN?

Yes, as if they are running a grid pattern.

THAT THEY WERE DETECTING SOMETHING AND THEY HAVE BEEN FLYING GRID PATTERNS AS IF IN A SEARCH MODE?

Yes.

HAVE YOU OR ANYBODY SEEN JETS SHOW UP CHASING AN OBJECT IN THE SKY DAY OR NIGHT?

The first three guys who came out in the newspaper said they thought it was F-15s or F-16s chasing it. My experience has been that after the helicopters – and there still is one big helicopter that is two-bladed and it's huge – still comes by once in awhile. But now, it's mainly jets.

WHAT ARE YOU LEFT THINKING ABOUT IN TERMS OF WHERE THIS MIGHT HAVE COME FROM?

(sighs) I still haven't formed a conclusion. I really don't know. I hope it's our military. I hope we have something that is this advanced.

IF IT'S NOT OURS?

If it's not ours, then we're in trouble. I don't know the capabilities of this thing to move at such speed that it has and as big as it is. Does it have the capability of weapons? I don't know. But if they can build this, I'd sure hate to see if they got mad at us! You know what I'm saying?

(laughter)

RIGHT. AND THAT THE 'THEY' COULD BE EXTRATERRESTRIAL?

I'm not dismissing that. I don't know that it's not the military. I really don't know what it is. I've never seen anything like it. It's fascinating me. Why it keeps coming over like it does, I don't know. I would like to know that.

If it was the military, I sure wish they would call me and say, 'Hey, we're doing this over your place. Don't get alarmed.' I don't understand. I have no answers for these questions.

IF IT IS EXTRATERRESTRIAL, WHAT RESIDUE DOES THAT LEAVE YOU?

Well, I don't really know. I hadn't thought about it. I know I do believe in God and I believe in Jesus Christ. I'm a Baptist.

RICKY, WHEN YOU TALK TO YOUR LONG-TIME FRIENDS WHO HAVE ACTUALLY THEMSELVES SEEN THE LARGE LIGHTED OBJECT AT NIGHT, HAVE YOU ANY OF YOU TALKED ABOUT THIS QUESTION – IT IS FROM OUTER SPACE. IT IS EXTRATERRESTRIAL. WHAT ARE THE IMPLICATIONS?

Yes, a little bit. I think the main question that everybody would like answered is: If it is from outer space; if it is Aliens – what do they want? Why don't they just try to make contact with us?

Surely, if they are smart enough to build something like this, they are smart enough to communicate with us. Why don't they just let us know? I think that's the question that everybody would like answered.

And if it's not (E. T.s), - if it is the military – why are they keeping it from us? I can understand national security. But if they have this thing (huge craft), we don't need national security. That IS our national security! Why don't they just let it out and say, 'Hey, this is us. This is what we have. Basically, if you don't leave us alone, this is what you are going to get.

So, I really don't know what it is or which way to think about it. All this has happened very quickly in my life and trying to keep my regular life different from this has been something!

RICKY, WOULD YOU SAY IT IS FAIR FOR EVERY AMERICAN AND FOR EVERY CITIZEN ON THE EARTH TO REASONABLY EXPECT THAT THEIR GOVERNMENTS WOULD TELL THEM IF WE HAVE INTELLIGENCES FROM OUTER SPACE THAT CAN MAKE SOMETHING A MILE LONG AND A HALF MILE WIDE AND THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS IT. AND THEY SEND OUT HELICOPTERS AND JETS, BUT THEY TELL US THERE IS NOTHING THERE. ULTIMATELY, ISN'T THAT HUGELY UNFAIR TO THE TAX PAYING PUBLIC?

Maybe if we knew what the government knows, I could answer that question better. I can understand maybe – if they do know something – if the government came out and said, 'Hey, OK, this is alien craft. It is a mile by half-mile. We don't know why they are here and we're trying to figure it out. You know, I think it would be panic everywhere! I could certainly see that. If they do know, I can understand why they wouldn't want to tell us because of that.

BUT RICKY, YOU WERE RIGHT UNDER ONE OF THESE THINGS AND IT DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU. AND IT HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TO ANY OF THOSE NIGHT TIME EYEWITNESSES. SO, WHATEVER IT IS – IF IT IS FROM OUTER SPACE, ISN'T IT DEMONSTRATING THAT IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY INTENTION OF HURTING PEOPLE?

So far, yes, ma'am. It's a lot to think about. It's not a joke. I saw what I saw."

Quelle
http://www.nhne.org/news/NewsArticlesArchive/tabid/400/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/4266/UFO-The-Story--Harassment-Of-Ricky-Sorrells.aspx (Archiv-Version vom 10.02.2009)

melden

19.01.2009 um 20:27
Interessant sind auch die Folgeerscheinungen von Ricky Sorrels Beobachtungen.

Dieser behauptet vom Militär bedroht worden zu sein und fühlt sich von den angeblichen Tiefflügen, von Jets und Helikoptern, zu allen Tageszeiten belästigt. Nach einem AP-Interview bekam er von einem Lieutenant Colonel der Air Force einen Anruf. Bei diesem Gespräch machte Sorrels klar, dass die Air Force ihre Flüge über seinem Haus einstellen sollten. Der Colonel antwortet darauf, dass es sich um den Luftraum des Militärs handle. Sobald Ricky seine Interviews einstellen würde, würden auch diese Tiefflüge aufhören, so der Anrufer.

Die ganze Geschichte:

UFO WITNESS CLAIMS HARASSMENT
By Angelia Joiner
Empire Tribune
Sunday, February 3, 2008 3:11 PM CST

Ricky Sorrells is frustrated and a little angry.

Since his interview with the Associated Press <http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hrFLORohm1ZxTh_d9jY-Zrencj0QD8U5UV100 (Archiv-Version vom 08.02.2008)> Sorrells has stayed quiet regarding the daytime UFO sightings on his property near Dublin.

And, there is more than one reason for his silence.

Sorrells believes military officials have been harassing him by flying military aircraft over his property at low altitudes, at all hours of the day and night. Sorrells runs livestock on his place and said the cattle don’t react well to the disturbances. It’s also been hard to get any sleep.

Sorrells made international news along with other witnesses on Jan. 14 after the Associated Press contacted him for his story and took video of the exact spot the UFO was seen along with Sorrells’ description of the object.

Not just once, but four times, he claims to have seen the massive flying object he estimates to be the length of “three or four football fields.” He said he’s not sure about the size because the first time he saw it was the best view. At that time, the craft hovered directly over him in the woods about 300 feet above his head and his view was blocked by tree branches.

“I don’t know why it keeps coming back here,” Sorrells said.

He’s convinced that someone representing himself as a Lt. Colonel knows what it is -- and Sorrells wants an explanation.

He said the man contacted him by telephone on Jan. 15, one day after his interview with the Associated Press.

“I didn’t worry about writing his name down or taking notes,” Sorrells said. “I didn’t know what was about to happen. But, I think he said he was with the Air Force.”

Sorrells said the conversation started out nice enough.

“He was sort of nice to me right off,” Sorrells said. “He asked to come and talk to me.”

Sorrells said he told the man that he needed time to think about it and then, “He (the man) became really arrogant.”

The caller told Sorrells he wasn’t taking “no” for an answer and would be out to talk to him. Sorrells again tried to politely tell the man he did not wish to have company.

After that, Sorrells said the conversation became heated and he told the man not to cross his cattle guard.

Sorrells said the man responded with, “ Son, we have the same caliber weapons as you do but a lot more of them.”

Looking back, Sorrells said he believes the man was in his area but not able to pinpoint exactly where he lived because he recently built a new home.

“I actually got up and looked out my window to see if I could see someone at the cattle guard. So I said if he was who he said he was, why didn’t he stop flying over my air space with all those helicopters,” Sorrells said. “And he informed me that it was not my air space -- it was his. He told me if I’d quit talking about what I saw he would stop the helicopters.”

Sorrells said since that conversation, the helicopters have quit flying over his property but the F-16s haven’t slowed.

Before the conversation took place with the suspected military officer Sorrells related a late night experience with a large transport helicopter and three smaller helicopters.

“I get up at 2:30 a.m. to go to work and these helicopters kept flying over and I couldn’t sleep,” Sorrells said. “Because it was about time to get up and go to work, I just got up and went outside to see what I could.”

Sorrells said he has a spotlight on his pickup that he uses to look for coyotes.

“I went to my truck and turned on the spotlight and shined it up at them,” Sorrells said. “It was so close, I could see the pilot’s reaction. He threw up his arm to block the light. He was in one of the smaller helicopters.

“Then he turned toward me and I still have the light on. I started to feel uncomfortable so I turned off the light and waved and went back inside. I was thinking I had pushed the envelope.”

To top that off, Sorrells said an acquaintance, whom he would not name, and formerly a member of the military, told him, “You need to shut your mouth about what you saw.”

Sorrells said he tried to pull the man aside and asked him to explain his statement.

“He just kept saying the same thing and wouldn’t explain,” Sorrells said. “ Now he won’t speak to me.”

Sorrells said because the helicopters disappeared, he now feels the gentlemen was actually a member of the military, and was high enough in rank that he was able to stop that type of air traffic.

“If it is a military craft the American people need to know,” Sorrells said. “A lot of people have seen things around here. I know what I saw and so do they.”

Quelle:
http://www.nhne.org/news/NewsArticlesArchive/tabid/400/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/4266/UFO-The-Story--Harassment-Of-Ricky-Sorrells.aspx (Archiv-Version vom 10.02.2009)

melden

19.01.2009 um 21:20
man kann übrigens auch der einfachheit halber sog. "links" setzen,

wusstest du das schon ?

(dann sieht das auch nicht so aus als wolle man mit diesen tapeten nur bezwecken dass unangenehme fakten im thread versacken...)

weil den käse sowieso keiner liest, rate ich halt mal worums wahrscheinlich geht:

jemand-hat-ein-ufo-gesehen-und-wird-jetzt-zur-strafe-vom-militär-bedroht

oder sowas in der schiene

seis drum, hier lieber mal zur auflockerung die ursprüngliche skizze zur "polizisten sichtung"

melden

19.01.2009 um 21:27
...und dazu der passende Text:

Rekonstruktion einer Skizze eines von einem Polizisten beobachteten unbekannten Flugobjekts nahe dem Gerichtsgebäude Stephenville, Texas am 12. Januar 2008

melden

19.01.2009 um 21:34
dann bitte auch vollständig:

Coypright: Lee Roy Gaitan

:D

melden

19.01.2009 um 21:46
Das ändert aber nichts an der Tatsache, dass das nicht eine "ursprüngliche" Skizze von "den Polizisten" ist, wie von dir behauptet.

Zudem wissen wir über dieses Bild gar nichts. Ich hab gesehen wie Lee Roy während einem Interview, auf einem kleinen Notizblock einige Skizzen gemacht hatte, vielleicht entstand es auch diese Bild auf diese Weise.
Und es dürfte jedem klar sein, dass eine "Rekonstruktion" niemals so detailgetreu ist wie das Original.

melden

19.01.2009 um 21:53
leider vergisst du das copyright...

das bezieht sich nunmal ganz konkret auf eine zeichnung

und nicht allgemein auf regenwürmer mit antennen

melden

19.01.2009 um 21:57
aber wir wollten doch den lee roy in ruhe lassen weil der schon genug abgekriegt hat

da müssen wir ihn nicht auch noch mit seinem bildchen aufziehen für das man jedes kind über 4 jahren normalerweise sofort zum onkel kopfdoktor bringen würde

melden

19.01.2009 um 22:08
Also was meinst du haben diese Polizisten an jenem Abend gesehen?

Regenwürmer mit Antennen? :)

Du hast schonmal gesagt, dass du glaubst, in Stephenville wurden Lichter gesehen.
Bitte drück dich mal etwas präziser aus. Haben die nur also nur Lichter gesehen und ein Objekt hineininterpretiert?

1x zitiertmelden

19.01.2009 um 22:41
Zitat von Y34RZ3ROY34RZ3RO schrieb:Du hast schonmal gesagt, dass du glaubst, in Stephenville wurden Lichter gesehen.
drum heissen die auch stevenvillelights oder "texas lichter"

abgesehen von den physikalischen problemen gibt ja auch keinerlei radardaten die auf einen massiven flugkörper in kilometergrösse hinweisen könnten

die aussage "radardaten geben keine auskunft über grösse" stimmt ja nur bedingt

mufon hat ja auch die sog. primär radar daten erhalten auf denen objekte (im gegensatz zum sekundärsignal eines transponders) anhand ihres reflektionsvermögens abgebildet werden (skin paint)

frag doch mal bei der FAA nach (geht ganz leger per email) wie sich ein hunderte von metern oder gar kilometergrosses objekt darstellen müsste

welchen RL das auf deren üblicher skala wohl aufweisen würde (wenn man ohnehin den vergleich zu beispielsweise f-16 im gleichen gebiet hat)

oder, wie und ob sich das von z.b. 2 f-16, die in entsprechendem abstand voneinander fliegen, unterscheiden würde (räumliche auflösung)

so, für heute muss ich aber mal wirklich früh raus

melden

20.01.2009 um 14:32
Das kann man so pauschal nicht sagen.

Der Radarquerschnitt ist von vielen Faktoren, wie der Form, Beschaffenheit des Materials ect. abhängig.

Ein 100 Meter großes Objekt kann also einen größeren oder einen kleineren Radarquerschnitt als eine F-16 aufweisen.

Als kleine Erinnerung wer sich mit der Analyse dieser Radardaten beschäftigt hat.

Dieser Mann ist mit der Radartechnik bestens vertraut.

Ausschnitt aus der Biographie von Glen Schulze:

Glen Schulze erhielt 1952 sein Diplom in Ingenieurswissenschaften von der Universität Washington. Während er in der United States Army war, wurde er an den White Sands Proving Grounds stationiert. Dort nahm er an der Auswertung und Verbesserung einer Anlage mit fünf Antennen für ein kooperatives Verbundradarsystem teil, welches für die Nachverfolgung von Hochleistungs- Langstreckenraketenstarts verwendet wird.

1x zitiertmelden

20.01.2009 um 19:21
Zitat von Y34RZ3ROY34RZ3RO schrieb:Ein 100 Meter großes Objekt kann also einen größeren oder einen kleineren Radarquerschnitt als eine F-16 aufweisen.
dann möchtest du also sagen dass ein kilometergrosses (meinetwegen sehr schlecht) reflektierendes objekt vom radar genauso abgebildet wird wie ein gut reflektierendes 15m objekt ?

melden

20.01.2009 um 19:33
Es gibt doch keine Informationen die für ein kilometergroßes Objekt sprechen.

Wir kennen nicht die genaue Form und Materialbeschaffenheit des Objektes, somit können wir nicht sagen wie gut oder schlecht sein Radarquerschnitt sein sollte. Der Vergleich zu einem F-16 nützt hier nicht viel.

1x zitiertmelden

20.01.2009 um 20:32
Zitat von Y34RZ3ROY34RZ3RO schrieb:Es gibt doch keine Informationen die für ein kilometergroßes Objekt sprechen
warum redest du dann schon gleich im nächsten satz wieder von einem objekt ?
Zitat von Y34RZ3ROY34RZ3RO schrieb:Wir kennen nicht die genaue Form und Materialbeschaffenheit des Objektes
wenn es sich um ein objekt handelt, das von den lichtern begrenzt oder umrissen worden sein soll, dann muss das nunmal kilometergross gewesen sein

bevor du nun wieder rumfeilscht, meinetwegen auch nur 500 m, falls ein anderer zeuge zufällig mal lichter in dem abstand gesehen haben sollte ... darum gehts an dieser stelle nicht sondern darum ob man die lichter nun als "ein riesenobjekt" deutet oder nicht

je nach aktueller erklärungsnot ist es mal für dich ein objekt, dann mal wieder nicht, dann wieder doch...

ja was denn nun ?

1x zitiertmelden

20.01.2009 um 20:58
Zitat von zwergnasezwergnase schrieb:warum redest du dann schon gleich im nächsten satz wieder von einem objekt ?
Wenn es kein "Objekt" gewesen wäre, wäre es wohl kaum auf dem Radar registriert worden.
Zitat von zwergnasezwergnase schrieb:darum gehts an dieser stelle nicht sondern darum ob man die lichter nun als "ein riesenobjekt" deutet oder nicht
Darüber kann ich mir kein Urteil erlauben. Ich war ja nicht Zeuge dieses Ereignisses.

Für Steve sah es nach einem riesigen Objekt aus. Er ist sich aber nicht 100%ig sicher. Somit wissen wir nicht ob am 8. Januar ein "kilomtergroßes" Objekt zu sehen war.

Wenn man den Aussagen der Polizisten Glauben schenkt, war ein Objekt zu sehen, das 400-600 Fuß groß war.

1x zitiertmelden

20.01.2009 um 21:17
Zitat von Y34RZ3ROY34RZ3RO schrieb:Wenn es kein "Objekt" gewesen wäre, wäre es wohl kaum auf dem Radar registriert worden.
"objekte" waren genug auf dem radar, auch noch weitere ohne transponder

ein objekt kann ein flugzeug, ein hubschrauber, ein wetterballon oder sonstwas sein -

und ein licht muss noch nichtmal ein materielles objekt sein
Zitat von Y34RZ3ROY34RZ3RO schrieb:Wenn man den Aussagen der Polizisten Glauben schenkt...
*grins*

Anzeige

2x zitiertmelden