Ufologie
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Wir sind kurz vor dem Kontakt!

6.555 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Aliens, Ufos, Kontakt ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

24.12.2009 um 22:59
@Fedaykin
Zitat von FedaykinFedaykin schrieb:Verlink den doch mal bitte direkt, ist vielleicht Älter,
Die NASA und der REst scheinen das geklärt zu haben. Überreste einer Supernova
Nein, Feday. Der Artikel ist für Dich zu finden, ausserdem wurde
das von einem zweiten Team in Australien bestätigt, laut Artikel.
Wenn Ihr es nicht nötig habt selber zu lesen und dann mit
überholten NASA sachen kommt, sagt das schon alles... ;)

Anzeige
melden

24.12.2009 um 23:22
Beweis Radarkontakt:

/dateien/uf58417,1261693374,Image116

/dateien/uf58417,1261693374,Image117

melden

24.12.2009 um 23:25
Radarkontakt, Sichtkontakt von Piloten und Radarstation:

/dateien/uf58417,1261693540,Image122

melden

24.12.2009 um 23:31
Sichtkontakt, Flug und Landung:

/dateien/uf58417,1261693896,Image123

melden

24.12.2009 um 23:36
Eine Aussage, das Raketen Offline gingen nach dem UFOs über
den Raketensilos schwebten:
Testimony of Lt. Colonel Dwynne Arneson, US Air Force (retired)

September 2000

Lt. Col. Arneson spent 26 years in the USAF. He had an above top-secret SCI-TK (Special Compartmented Tango Kilo) clearance. He worked as a computer systems analyst for Boeing and was the Director of Logistics at Wright-Patterson AFB. At one point he was the cryptography officer for the entire Ramstein AFB in Germany and while there one day he received a classified message that said that a UFO had crashed in Spitsbergen Norway. While at Malmstrom AFB in Montana he again saw a message that said that a metallic circular UFO was seen hovering near the missile silos and that all the missiles went off-line so that they could not be launched.

DA: Lt. Col. Dwyyne Arneson SG: Dr. Steven Greer

DA: My name is Dwynne Arneson. I was born in Rochester, Minnesota back in 1937, and went to Rochester High School. From there I graduated and went on to St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota where I got my degree in physics and math. Upon graduation, I competed for Officer’s Training School in the Air Force and then was selected to get a commission, went to Officer’s Training School, and was commissioned back in 1962. I went on to spend twenty-six years in the U.S. Air Force as a communication-electronics officer and retired in 1986. I had assignments all over the world, including Vietnam, Europe -- you name it, I’ve probably been there.

I held a top-secret SCI-TK clearance. That means Special Compartmented Tango Kilo information, which is above top secret, if you will. It takes a special investigation to get that sort of a clearance. Upon getting out of the Air Force, and retiring as a colonel in 1986, I applied for work at Boeing, and I came to work for Boeing as a computer systems analyst, and I’ve been working since 1987 in that capacity with Boeing. I retired in 1986 as Director of Logistics at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.

I had various opportunities to see things that come through my perusal. One instance was back in 1962 when I was a lieutenant at Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany. I was the crypto officer for the entire Ramstein Air Base. I was a top-secret control officer. And in that capacity, I happened to see a classified message go through my com center, which said that "A UFO has crashed on the Island of Spitsbergen, Norway, and a team of scientists are coming to investigate it."

I do not recall where the message came from, where it was going to, because in that capacity we were oftentimes told, "What you see here, leave here." But I can recall seeing that.

The next thing that comes to mind is one that took place in 1967. I was in charge of the Communication Center, the Twentieth Air Division at Malmstrom Air Force Base, Montana. I was again the top-secret control officer there. I dispatched all the nuclear launch authentications to the SAC missile crews, so -- I had a very good top-secret background.

One day, I happened to see a message that came through my communications center. There again, I cannot quote the date, where it came from, where it was going to, but I do recall reading it and seeing it. It said, basically, that "A UFO was seen near missile silos"… and it was hovering. It said that the crew going on duty and the crew coming off duty all saw the UFO just hovering in mid-air. It was a metallic circular object and from what I understand, the missiles were all shut down.

And then later on, years later while working here at Boeing, I heard from a man named, Bob Kaminisky, who had retired from Boeing and he said, "Yes, I was the engineer assigned by Boeing to come up and check out the missiles to make certain that they in fact had not gone down upon their own." And he said, "I gave them a complete bill of health." And I worked for Bob in Boeing and I was a good friend of his.

Even before he passed away, we had many, many conversations on this subject, and he was just a very incredible man.

[See the testimony of Capt. Robert Salas regarding these ICBM missile events at Malmstrom AFB. SG]

What I mean by "missiles going down," is that they went dead. And something turned those missiles off, and so they could not be put in a mode for launching.

At another time, when I was Commander of a radar squadron up in Maine, at Caswell Air Force Station, Maine, we were right next door to Loring Air Force Base. It was where they launch the B-52s and the KC tankers and things like that. I had a lot of security friends over there at Loring who told me about UFOs hovering near the nuclear weapon storage area on Loring Air Force Base.

[This corroborates the testimony of Lieutenant Colonel Joe Wojtecki. See that testimony regarding a significant event at Loriing AFB. SG]

A little bit of background, not to belabor the point, but -- when I was assigned as Director of Logistics at Wright-Patterson, I left the wife and kids back in Oklahoma City. It was my daughter’s last year of high school, so I went out there on my own for about a year. And in the search for an apartment out there, I came across this lady, Chris Weedon by name, who had a little five-acre English manor outside of Dayton. She had three rooms for rent, three bedrooms. So I rented one, and I kind of became her son. I helped her cut the grass, I mowed the lawn, etc. She was up in her seventies.

Her husband was a Lieutenant Colonel Spencer Weedon. Now, he died about twelve years prior to that, and from everybody that I met, they said he was just a brilliant guy. He had a photographic mind, and he was one of the lead investigators of UFOs at Wright-Patterson. In fact I have a tape at home, produced back in the 1950s, of a debate between Spencer Weedon and that Major Donald Keyhoe. It was done in the Armstrong Circle Theater. So he was her husband.

The one person I happened to meet and took quite a shine to, and he to me, was a Dr. Adolph Raum. Now, he at that time was eighty-three years old. I think he has since died. One night after supper and after a few martinis, I jokingly asked Adolph, "What do you know about the little gray men that are supposedly on ice here at Wright-Patterson?" And I distinctly recall his face turning ashen white, his voice got very stern, and he said, "Arne," he says, "all I can tell you is that they were not weather balloons, and we will not talk about it again. Do you understand?" And there was no uncertainty in my mind that we wouldn’t talk about this further. He was from Switzerland originally. He was on the first A-Bomb test in the U.S. and he knew Dr. Oppenheimer personally. Even though I had a top-secret clearance, there were areas that we just couldn’t get near, and we just could not find anything about some of these areas at Wright-Patterson that may have held some bodies or -- who knows what they held? And a lot of my technicians that worked for me as a communication electronics officer; would tell stories about objects going across their radar screens at fantastic speeds. Nothing we had could go that fast.

SG: What years would this have been?

DA: Well, this was back in the mid-seventies when I had that radar squadron commander’s job at Caswell Air Force Station, Maine. That’s when these technicians would tell me about events like that.

As a commander of a radar squadron, you have people who are operational types as well as the people who are the technician types, who actually maintain the radars. In fact, in that capacity, we would take and have battle exercises. We were the only radar squadron in the U.S. under operational control of the Canadian NORAD Division. Now, you’d see the B-52s coming down from Canada, the fighter interceptors being directed against them, or whatnot. So these men knew how fast things were flying. They knew the speed of bombers. They knew the speed of the current fighter force that we had. The radar technicians I had, the maintenance men working for me -- they were in the position to say, "Yes, that scope was in A-1 condition -- or the radar is in A-1 condition." So things could check out. The experience of the operational types, the experience of the maintenance guys -- they confirmed that the system was operating perfectly. And they said, "That thing is going two or three thousand miles an hour." I heard it from different sources that related similar events at different radar stations throughout the U.S., not just at Caswell Air Force Station. We had radar stations back in those days all over the U.S. and stories like that are not uncommon at all.

If you think about it, all this vast universe we have, if we’re the only intelligent life here, God has sure got bad judgment…
Beweis, ein offizielles Dokument:

/dateien/uf58417,1261694185,Image125

/dateien/uf58417,1261694185,Image126

melden

24.12.2009 um 23:51
Versuchter Abschuss eines UFOs in Peru:

/dateien/uf58417,1261695097,Image148

melden

24.12.2009 um 23:53
Gehört noch zu dem versuchten Abschuss:

/dateien/uf58417,1261695189,Image149

melden

25.12.2009 um 00:00
Admiral Lord Hill-Norton über eine Landung in Suffolk, Er Persönlich
hat Zeugen interviewd und sagt das wir öfter Besuch haben von
Ausserirdischen, und das schon länger...
Testimony of Admiral Lord Hill-Norton

July 2000

[We are grateful to James Fox for sharing this interview.]

Lord Hill-Norton is a five-star Admiral and the former Head of the British Ministry of Defense who was kept in the dark about the UFO subject during his official capacities. In this short interview, he states that this subject has great significance and should no longer be denied and kept secret. He emphatically states, "…that there is a serious possibility that we are being visited — and have been visited for many years — by people from outer space, from other civilizations; that it behooves us to find out who they are, where they come from, and what they want. This should be the subject of rigorous scientific investigation, and not the subject of rubbishing by tabloid newspapers."

I know a good bit about the Bentwaters incident. I’ve interviewed a number of the people who took part in it, and what I have decided after careful thought, is that there are only two explanations for what happened that night in Suffolk. The first is that the people concerned — including Colonel Halt, who was, at the time, the Deputy Commander of the Base, and a lot of his soldiers — claim that something from outside the Earth’s atmosphere landed at their air force base. They went and stood by it; they inspected it; they photographed it.

The following day they took tests on the ground where it had been and found radioactive traces; they reported this. Colonel Halt wrote a memorandum, which was sent to our Ministry of Defense. He has appeared on British television at least once, to my knowledge — possibly more often — in which he has repeated, effectively, what he said in that memorandum. What he said is what I have just described. That is one explanation — that it actually happened as Colonel Halt reported.

The other explanation is that it didn’t. In that case, one is bound to assume that Colonel Halt and all his men were hallucinating. My position is perfectly clear — either of those explanations is of the utmost defense interest. It has been reported and claimed — and I, myself, have raised it to ministers at the Defense Ministry in this country — that nothing they have been informed about regarding UFOs is of defense interest. Surely, to any sensible person, either of those explanations cannot fail to be of defense interest. That the Colonel of an American Air Force Base in Suffolk and his military men are hallucinating when there are nuclear-armed aircraft on the base — this must be of defense interest.

And, if indeed what he says took place, did take place — and why on Earth should he make it up — then, surely, the entry of a vehicle from outer space (and certainly not manmade) to a defense base in this country also cannot fail to be of defense interest. It simply isn’t any good for our ministers — and the Ministry of Defense in particular — to say that nothing took place that December night in Suffolk, or that it is not of defense interest. It simply isn’t true.

Since my name has become connected with UFO matters in quite a big way in this country, and in one or two other countries too, I have frequently been asked why a person of my background — a former Chief of the Defense Staff, a former Chairman of the NATO Military Committee — why I think there is a cover-up, or what the reasons may be for government’s wishing to cover up the facts about UFOs. A number of explanations have often been put forward. The most frequent, and perhaps the most plausible, is the government’s concern (which [is] primarily that of the United States, and that of my own country) over the public’s reaction if they [were] told the truth — which is that there are objects in our atmosphere which are technically miles in advance of anything that we can deploy, that we have no means of stopping them coming here, and that we have no defense against them, should they be hostile.

I believe governments fear that if they did disclose those facts, people would panic: people would rush about and jam switchboards like they did that famous day in New Jersey, when there was a spoof that the Martians [had] landed — people will go mad, and they will jump up and down. I don’t believe that at all — I’ve said so in print. I do not believe that people today, in the 21st century, are going to panic at that sort of information. After all, they have put up with the introduction of nuclear weapons and the destruction of two Japanese cities 50 years ago. They take as a matter of course that we can land vehicles on Mars — land to the precise instant, forecast years before. So why should they panic? They are much more interested in doing the pools or the lottery. They would shrug their shoulders and take it as a matter of course. Anyway, they don’t trust politicians, in my experience.

What I’d like to say is that there is a serious possibility that we are being visited — and have been visited for many years — by people from outer space, from other civilizations; that it behooves us to find out who they are, where they come from, and what they want. This should be the subject of rigorous scientific investigation, and not the subject of rubbishing by tabloid newspapers.

It seems to me that the Bentwaters incident is a classic case where an apparent intrusion into our airspace — and indeed, a landing in our country — occurred, which was witnessed by serious-minded people in the military — responsible people, doing a responsible job. And, Bentwaters is, in a sense, a benchmark for how not to deal with these matters in the future.

[See the testimony of Larry Warren, MOD official Nick Pope, Clifford Stone, Lori Rehfeldt, and others regarding the Bentwaters landing event in the UK. I should also mention that I personally spent a couple of hours with Lord Hill-Norton, and he was very concerned about the secrecy surrounding this subject — and the fact that he had been deceived about it. Notwithstanding his five star Admiral status and his position as former head of the Ministry of Defense, he was never officially briefed on the subject. This is consistent with my experiences with President Clinton’s staff and his first Director of Central Intelligence (CIA Director) James Woolsey, senior members of Congress, very senior Pentagon officials, including the Director of Intelligence (J-2) for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and a sitting Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) — all of whom I have personally briefed, and had been left out of the loop on this very important matter — or were directly denied information when inquiries were made. This is, of course, a dangerous situation. The secrecy itself is a great threat to the national — and world — security, makes a mockery of democracy and our constitutional form of government, and must be corrected by official action. SG]

melden

25.12.2009 um 00:01
Das war nur ein kleiner Auszug, mehr ist im Disclosure Thread... ;)

melden

25.12.2009 um 00:13
dont mass around with maxtron ! :D
schönes ding ;)

melden

25.12.2009 um 00:23
Schon komisch wo schon überall Leute fliegende Untertassen gesehen und Kontakte zu Außerirdischen gehabt haben wollen.

Klar dass das dann von den "Gläubigen" aufgesogen wird wie ein Schwamm Wasser aufnimmt.

Wieso habe ich in Sachen UFOs/Aliens nie so ein Glück...? :(

Nein mir fehlt da einfach ein eindeutiger Beweis, bis auf verpixelte Videos, angeblich nicht bearbeiteten Bildern, sogenannten "authentischen bzw. glaubwürdigen" Zeugenaussagen und uminösen Dokumenten denen man nun unbedingt glauben soll das da etwas außerirdisches hier ist gibt es da nichts was wirklich jeden Zweifel ausser gefecht setzt.

Ausserdem denken mir zuviele hier an etwas Extraterrestisches bzw. gleich an E.T. wenn Leute ein UFO (Unidentifiziertes Flugobjekt) gesehen haben wollen oder Dokumente davon berichten.

2x zitiertmelden

25.12.2009 um 00:56
@Schalom

kurzum, du glaubst nur dran, wenn ein sun teil bei dir im garten landet. das macht jegliche diskussion überflüssig, denn wenn man solch ne einstellung hat ist eh egal, was aufgefahren wird.

melden

25.12.2009 um 01:03
@dopex
kurzum, du glaubst nur dran, wenn ein sun teil bei dir im garten landet. das macht jegliche diskussion überflüssig, denn wenn man solch ne einstellung hat ist eh egal, was aufgefahren wird.

Nur weil ich verpixelten Videos und fragwürdigen Zeugen Misstraue heisst das ja nicht das ich kein Interesse an diesem Thema hätte.

Das hier ist ein Diskussionsforum und bei einer Diskussion ist es üblich das sich nicht jeder gleich die Hand reicht und sich gegenseitig recht gibt.
Alles andere würde einer langweiligen Ja-Sager-Aktion gleichkommen.

Entweder lebt man mit Befürwortern wie auch Skeptikern oder man sucht sich ein Forum wo man solchen Debatten aus dem Weg geht.

melden

25.12.2009 um 01:09
Zitat von SchalomSchalom schrieb:Ausserdem denken mir zuviele hier an etwas Extraterrestisches bzw. gleich an E.T. wenn Leute ein UFO (Unidentifiziertes Flugobjekt) gesehen haben wollen oder Dokumente davon berichten.
Wir sprechen von Radarkontakten und Sichtungen von offiziellen Stellen,
meinst Du etwa Sumpfgas hat die Atomraketen offline gestellt?
Lächerlich sowas... ;)

melden

25.12.2009 um 01:11
Der Astronom des Vatikan:
Monsignor Balducci is a Vatican theologian and an insider close to the Pope. He has been featured on national Italian television numerous times to express that extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon and "not due to psychological impairment". In this testimony he explains that not only the general populous but also highly credible, cultured, and educated people of high status are recognizing more and more that this is a real phenomenon. He goes on to speak about the extraterrestrial people as part of God’s creation and that they are not angels nor are they devils. However they are probably more spiritually evolved.
Monsignor Balducci:
… We have come to the point that we can’t anymore deny that there is something that is happening, that something is happening here in this field of ufology, not just flying saucers, but there might be actual people, beings, extraterrestrial beings…

melden

25.12.2009 um 01:16
@Schalom

mal bitte nicht immer mit der skeptiker/gläubigersoße anfangen -.-
gehört nicht zum thema. fakt ist, du glaubst nur dran, wenn die untertasse bei dir im hof steht oder rtl und co. das zeigen. (so muss man den anderen post verstehen)
ist ja auch ne schön bodenständige meinung - eignet sich aber für diskussionen genau so wenig wie die ja-sagerei, da man im vorfeld den indizien garkeine chance gibt

1x zitiertmelden

25.12.2009 um 01:21
@maxtron
Wir sprechen von Radarkontakten und Sichtungen von offiziellen Stellen,
meinst Du etwa Sumpfgas hat die Atomraketen offline gestellt?
Lächerlich sowas...

Wüsste nicht das zu behaupten oder behauptet zu haben.

@dopex
mal bitte nicht immer mit der skeptiker/gläubigersoße anfangen -.-
gehört nicht zum thema. fakt ist, du glaubst nur dran, wenn die untertasse bei dir im hof steht oder rtl und co. das zeigen. (so muss man den anderen post verstehen)
ist ja auch ne schön bodenständige meinung - eignet sich aber für diskussionen genau so wenig wie die ja-sagerei, da man im vorfeld den indizien garkeine chance gibt

Ich versteh nicht wo das Problem liegt. Man kann über jedes mögliche aufgetauchte Indiz neu disskutieren. Ich spreche hier aber von dem bisher gebotenen das mich nicht überzeugen mag.

Ich bin für jede Diskussion gerne bereit denn sonst hätte ich mich hier nicht anmelden brauchen.

Wenn meine Urteile darüber jemanden nicht passen ist das sein und nicht mein Problem.

1x zitiertmelden

25.12.2009 um 01:29
Das CIA:
Die Sichtungen von ungeklärten objekten, in grosser Höhe und
hoher Geschwindigkeit im US abwehr Raum sind von solcher Natur,
das man sie keinem Natürlichem Phänomen oder bekannten
Fluggerät zuschreiben kann:
Sightings of unexplained objekts at great altitudes and travelling
at high speeds in the vincinity of major U.S. defense installation are of
such nature that they are not atribbutable to natural phenomena or
known types of aerial vehicles.
/dateien/uf58417,1261700965,Image90

melden

25.12.2009 um 01:37
@Schalom
Zitat von SchalomSchalom schrieb:Wüsste nicht das zu behaupten oder behauptet zu haben.
Was möchtest Du den suggerieren, das alle Spinnen die Meldungen
machen wenn ein UFO über Raketensilos schweben und die
Atomraketen offline schalten. Oder die Radarsichtungen die
auch von Piloten verifiziert wurden, ja die haben UFOs gesehen,
und jetzt? Sumpfgas und Chinalaternen machen keinen Radar-
kontakt und schalten auch keine Raketen Offline... ;)
Zitat von SchalomSchalom schrieb:Ausserdem denken mir zuviele hier an etwas Extraterrestisches bzw. gleich an E.T. wenn Leute ein UFO (Unidentifiziertes Flugobjekt) gesehen haben wollen oder Dokumente davon berichten.
Reine träumerei.... ;)

melden

25.12.2009 um 01:40
@dopex
Zitat von dopexdopex schrieb: wenn die untertasse bei dir im hof steht oder rtl und co. das zeigen.
Genau, erst wenn "Alien sucht Frau", "Deutschland sucht den Superalien"
oder "Alientausch" gesendet wird, dann kann es stimmen.
Aber auch nur dann.... ;)

Anzeige

melden