Kriminalfälle
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Oscar Pistorius, das Model, der Valentinstag und das war dann Notwehr

53.525 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Polizei, Unfall, Model ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

05.03.2014 um 10:48
neuer Zeuge

Wer?

Ein Boxer

Anzeige
melden

05.03.2014 um 10:48
@aberdeen

Ein hallender Schuss und Schläge auf Holz sind rein von der Lautstärke und Akkustik schon nicht gleichzusetzen und auch nicht zu verwechseln!

melden

05.03.2014 um 10:50
@Interested
Bist Du da fachkundig?

melden

05.03.2014 um 10:51
@aberdeen

WAS für ne Frage :D

melden

05.03.2014 um 10:52
@aberdeen
Zitat von KlaraFallKlaraFall schrieb: On a couple of Roux's flights of fancy:-

Today's testimony suggests that OP could well cry like a woman. That doesn't seem such a trump-card for the defence. It's in the essential nature of crying that it can often have an androgynous quality. Strangulated high-pitched squeaks are naturally produced by the lachrymose of either sex.

Screaming like a woman is a whole different thing, though. Reports of OP's effeminate blubbing ought not be extrapolated into a presumption that he screams similarly. Since this matter could well be pivotal to the outcome of the trial, I don't think it'll be sufficient for Roux just to wheel in a witness who says "Yeah he screams like a woman. I've heard it." If it's important to the defence that the judge and her advocates are persuaded that it is so, OP is probably going to have to demonstrate his screaming style in court, I should think.

I watch a lot of cricket (in person). The sound of bat on ball - if it's a really well-timed, full-blooded stroke - can sound a little bit like a gunshot. Much more so if it's coming your way, I've noticed. I still think there's something fundamentally different about the timbre, though, and it's difficult to imagine that you'd really confuse the two sounds.

But it sounds a lot more like a gunshot than the sound of a bat on a wooden door does. An angry batsman - perhaps disgruntled at having been wrongly given out by the umpire - will sometimes clout any woodwork within reach once he's off the field. Over the years I reckon I've heard enough batsmen savaging dressing-room doors with their bats (from a distance of maybe 80 metres) to be able to tell you that it's absolutely nothing like a gunshot. (I'm not around guns all that much, but I've heard urban gunfire on a few occasions while staying at a mate's flat in London). The cricket-bat-on-door sound has none of the explosive quality that gunfire often (though not always) has, nor any suggestion of what might be described as a loud report or a rifle-crack. It hasn't got that tight, percussive feel that some other types of gunfire have, either. It's a dull, leaden thud, with - crucially, I think - instant decay. Closer, if anything, to the sound of a bat hitting a cardboard box, only with more grunt behind it. I really think we can forget about that one."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236783&page=30

melden

@KlaraFall

Kevin Lerena

melden

@KlaraFall
Au weia!

melden

05.03.2014 um 10:58
Wie sind dieeee denn drauuf? Unglaubliche Geschichte! Restaurant ...

melden

05.03.2014 um 11:00
Lerena: Fresco passed his gun under the table to Oscar...Fresco said "I'm one up"... then a shot went off. Complete silence
Der Oscar hat nicht mehr alle Latten am Zaun, soviel ist klar.

melden

05.03.2014 um 11:02
That's nonsense ...sagt der Zeuge

melden

05.03.2014 um 11:04
Unterbrechung bis 14:00 ( deutsche Zeit: 13:00) ....Verteidigung unter Zugzwang.

melden

Oh, wird jetzt wieder angepasst die Geschichte...

melden

Auf dem falschen Fuss erwischt ... Geht aber sehr "nett" und "informell" bei denen im Gericht zu ...

melden

05.03.2014 um 11:05
@Interested
Genug Zeit zum updaten der eV :D

melden

@Interested

Jau :-))))))))))))))))

melden

@Ocelot

Ja, update and reload 4.0 :D

melden

@Interested
wo bitte habe ich je davon gesprochen, dass die zeugen NICHTS gehört hätten?

außerdem ist es bemerkenswert, dass man sich hier erst lustig darüber macht, dass ich die Obduktion und auch die Ballistik, Forensik abwarten will und man dann selbst darauf hinweist, dass man dies ja abwarten müsste, irgendwie widersprüchlich, wie so vieles bei diesem Fall und in diesem thread
@paraheinz
@fortylicks

melden

05.03.2014 um 11:06
Das ist jetzt schon peinlich von der Verteidigung. Oder ist es Taktik ?

melden

Ich denke es ist Taktik, wussten Sie doch, was von diesem Zeugen kommt, ist jetzt doch keine Überraschung

melden

Lerena: Oscar apologised, asked Fresco something like 'please take the blame for me, there's too much media..
Zu seinen Taten zu stehen ist nicht grad seine Stärke - offensichtlich!

Anzeige

melden