Kriminalfälle
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Oscar Pistorius, das Model, der Valentinstag und das war dann Notwehr

53.525 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Polizei, Unfall, Model ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

16.03.2014 um 00:04
@lilo30
Zitat von lilo30lilo30 schrieb:klar schreit sie aber wenn ich (nachbar)nicht weiß was gerade passiert ist und ich vom schreien geweckt werde,könnte ich nicht sagen ob das eine frau oder ein mann war!und op war so unter adrenalin das er nicht zuordnen konnte wo die schreie herkamen
Es gab eine Tote und die war weiblich.

Du meinst OP hätte keine Schreie aus der Toilette gehört, obwohl er sich keine 2m davon befand???

Anzeige
melden

16.03.2014 um 00:04
@Photographer73
klar ist das ein sehr großer zufall,aber wie man weiß nichts ist unmöglich!

ich bin sehr gespannt was bei dem prozess rauskommt! meine gedanken gehen in meine geschriebene richtung,aber klar die andere seite wäre auch möglich,auch wenn mir hierfür der grund fehlt,aber ich kannte die beiden ja auch nicht ;-)

melden

16.03.2014 um 00:05
@KlaraFall
doch er hat die schreie gehört konnte aber nicht zuordnen ob die aus dem bad oder vor schrecken undangst von reeva aus dem schlafzimmer kamen

2x zitiertmelden

16.03.2014 um 00:08
@lilo30
Zitat von lilo30lilo30 schrieb:doch er hat die schreie gehört konnte aber nicht zuordnen ob die aus dem bad oder vor schrecken undangst von reeva aus dem schlafzimmer kamen
Nochmal, er stand keine 2m vor der Toilettentür, auf die er schoss.

Wenn du mir so etwas entgegnest, dann möchtest du mich, im günstigsten Fall, auf den Arm nehmen.

melden

16.03.2014 um 00:08
Zitat von lilo30lilo30 schrieb:doch er hat die schreie gehört
Und deshalb behauptet die Verteidigung, daß es in dieser Nacht nur Schreie von EINER Person gab und das wäre eben OP selbst gewesen ? Das ist doch lächerlich.

melden

16.03.2014 um 00:11
nee ich will dich nicht auf den arm nehmen... ich denke einfach das es situationen gibt in denen nichts unmöglich ist. auch welche die im nachhinein nicht erklärbar sind!

melden

16.03.2014 um 00:14
@lilo30

Du möchtest mir nicht im Ernst erklären, dass jemand, der auf eine Tür schiesst, Schmerzensschreie hört und diese dann mit Angstschreien aus dem, durch einen 7m langen Gang entfernten Schlafzimmer, verwechselt??????

melden

16.03.2014 um 00:15
In dem von @KlaraFall eingestellten Video sieht man übrigens ganz gut, wie schnell er seine Prothesen anziehen kann, das sind Sekunden... ca. ab 1.04 Min.

Youtube: Dark side of Pistorius?
Dark side of Pistorius?
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

melden

16.03.2014 um 00:22
ich sage ja nur es KÖNNTE so gewesen sein.ich selber kann nicht abschätzen wie man in so einer situation reagiert,was man wahrnimmt etc.! das ist eine komplette ausnahmesituation.mag auch sein so "in seinem film", das er dann noch mal zusätzlich geballert hat bis ruhe war und dann bei bewusstsein ist ihm klar geworden was passiert ist. keine ahnung...das sind alles nur vermutungen bon mir

melden

16.03.2014 um 00:24
das video hab ich gesehen. allerdings denke ich hätte er die direkt beim streit mit reeva angezogen. und sich nicht im streit vor sie ohne prothesen gestellt!

1x zitiertmelden

16.03.2014 um 00:26
Once more something about the timeline (I think it’s very important)

* Pieter Baba said: When he (and Jacob) arrived at OP's house he saw OP carried Reeva downstairs. He saw Johan + Clarice Stander in the house.....

Dr Stipp wasn't there at this time (so he arrived minutes later)...

* Dr Stipp said: At the same time he arrived at OP's house Johan + Clarice Stander also arrived (in a black Mini Cooper)..... OP knelt beside Reeva's body….

* Clarice Stander said: She (and her father) arrived at the house at exactly 03:20 (she gave a sworn statement to police)..... she saw OP carried Reeva downstairs.... when Reeva's body has been placed on the floor in the entrance hall Clarice assisted OP to stopp Reeva's bleedings untill paramedics arrived....

Not a single word about the arrival of Dr Stipp.....

* OP said (in his affidavit): Johan Stander and Dr. Stipp arrived at the same time..... this must have been at 03:20 according to Clarice Stander....

Not a single word about the arrival of Stander's daughter Clarice at the same time....

* Paramedics and first police officers arrived at 03:42 (according estate's CCTV footage)

* van Rensburg said: He arrived at 03:55.... paramedics were there....other police officer were there….. OP was in the kitchen and with him Johann + Clarice Stander....

* OP's sister Aimee also was in the house when van Rensburg arrived..... it was reported that she came together with OP's father Henke....

Quote:
OP also called his father and asked him to come to his house...... OP was carrying her body downstairs when his father and his sister Aimee arrived, the City Press reports.....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=205154&page=1
* OP called friend Justin Divaris at 03:55..... Clarice Stander took the phone and explained J. Divaris what happened....

Quote:
Justin Divaris:
"Oscar called me at 3.55am saying that Reeva had been shot. I said to him, 'What are you talking about? I don't understand you.' He then repeated himself – 'There has been a terrible accident, I shot Reeva," Justin Divaris told the Sunday People.

"Next thing his neighbour picked up the phone and told me it was true and told me to get to Oscar's home. I was in total shock. I asked the neighbour, 'Is she OK?' Did the gun go off by accident?' She replied, 'No. She's not OK. You need to get here'."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...etes-home.html
* OP's coach Peet Van Zyl also was called by Clarice Stander (at 04:00 by OP's phone) according to an interview given by Van Zyl.... it's unknown at what time he arrived.....

* Further police officers arrived at around 04:00 (confirmed by van Rensburg)....

* Hilton Botha arrived at 04:15.... meanwhile OP was separated by police in the garage.... Botha interviewed OP and asked him why he washed his hands and face....

Van Rensburg testified Botha was with him when he (van Rensburg) went upstairs to check the crime scene....

* OP's brother Carl + lawyer Kenny Oldwage were already at the scene when Botha arrived - or minutes later (different reports).... Police called a locksmith to open a safe looking for a memory stick with details of offshort accounts.....

* Justin Divaris + girlfriend Samantha arrived at around 04:30 and confirmed that at this time OP wasn't no longer in the house but separate by police in the garage.....

But J. Divaris could speak with OP as he was in the garage !!!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237992&page=4

2x zitiertmelden

16.03.2014 um 00:27
Van Rensburg only mention

- Johan Stander
- Clarice Stander
- Aimee Pistorius
- Paramedics
- Hilton Botha
- other police officers/forensics staff

He didn't mention

1. OP's father Henke
2. OP's brother Carl
3. OP's lawyer Kenny Oldwage
4. the locksmith
5. Justin Divaris
6. Samantha Greyvenstein
7. OP's coach Peet Van Zyl

Has von Rensburg not seen all of these people?.... # 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 were definately at the scene....

But perhaps he didn't mention them in his testimony because he was only asked about the crime scene evidence ?

I'm pretty sure, Nel will tell the court later, who else was in the house and whom OP called at what time....

Until now it's not yet the right time for Nel to clarify a lot of issues.... Why should he use up his powder during the cross-examination by the DT ?

It will be better for the state's case if he do this during his own cross-examination of the defence witnesses instead to argue with Roux about every little point during the cross-examination of the state's witnesses....

melden

16.03.2014 um 00:29
Wenn man sich jetzt nicht mal mehr an OP 's eigene, bisher nicht geänderte Version halten möchte, erübrigt sich jedes weitere Gespräch. Das ist keine Diskussionsgrundlage. Wenn man sich für den Fall nur ein bisschen interessiert, sollte man wenigstens Basiswissen mitbringen. Weder Pistorius, noch die ihn verteidigenden Anwälte haben bisher verlauten lassen, der Beschuldigte hätte während der Schussabgabe Schreie gehört und diese eventuell missgedeutet. Ich weiss nicht, was diese wilden und unbegründeten Spekulationen hier verloren haben.

melden

16.03.2014 um 00:32
@lilo30
Zitat von lilo30lilo30 schrieb:das video hab ich gesehen. allerdings denke ich hätte er die direkt beim streit mit reeva angezogen. und sich nicht im streit vor sie ohne prothesen gestellt!
eine sehr gute überlegung - respekt!

melden

16.03.2014 um 00:35
OP's gun fairy tail

From OP's affidavit

- I moved backwards out of the bathroom, keeping my eyes on the bathroom entrance….

I assume, still with the gun in his hands which was still cocked and ready for fire.....

- When I reached the bed, I realised that Reeva was not in bed. That is when it dawned on me that it could have been Reeva who was in the toilet….

- I returned to the bathroom calling her name…

Still with the gun in his hands which was still cocked and ready for fire ????.....

- I tried to open the toilet door but it was locked….

Still with the gun in his hands which was still cocked and ready for fire ????.....

- I rushed back into the bedroom and opened the sliding door exiting onto the balcony and screamed for help...

- I put on my prosthetic legs....

This MUST have been the moment he put the gun out of his hand and laid it on the bed !!!

So, WHY the gun was found in the bathroom - still cocked and ready for fire ????

IMO the gun was brought back into the bathroom later. But yet I have no explanation why..... I have to think about this again...

melden

16.03.2014 um 00:38
Lilo30 schrieb:
das video hab ich gesehen. allerdings denke ich hätte er die direkt beim streit mit reeva angezogen. und sich nicht im streit vor sie ohne prothesen gestellt!
Bei einem Streit hätte er sie angezogen, aber bevor er auf eine evt. tödliche Gefahr durch einen/mehrere Einbrecher zugeht, dann nicht ?

1x zitiertmelden

16.03.2014 um 00:40
weiter geht es mit diesem User, denn ich finde seine Gedankengänge in der Mehrzahl sehr interessant:
Some other facts

- When van Rensburg entered the 2nd spare bedroom, he saw signs that someone had been staying in there - a toothbrush/toothpaste, other non-specific signs (he called it visibility) that someone had been using that en suite bedroom.

I assume OP used this bedroom when he went upstairs to wash his hands and face (according to Botha). He couldn't use the crime scene bathroom for this.

--------------------

- Reeva's dead body (over and over with blood and brain tissues) lay on the floor of the entrance hall since about 03:20 till a coroner’s van leaves the Silver Woods estate with her dead body at about 08:35....

* OP's brother Carl
* his sister Aimee
* maybe his father Henke (?)
* Kenny Oldwage
* Johan and Clarice Stander

they all were in the house.... but no one cared about Reeva.... it seems no one was horrified about what happened....

* OP left his dead girlfriend and went upstairs only minutes (or seconds) after Dr Stipp told him there is nothing he could do for Reeva...

* Clarice Stander was busy to search for towels (and for this she went upstairs into the crime scene)....

* OP's brother Carl and lawyer Kenny Oldwage were more interested to get access to documents and an USB stick from a locked safe in the kitchen...

* OP's sister Aimee was worried about OP's watches….

They all do not give a damn about Reeva….

/ZITAT]

1x zitiertmelden

16.03.2014 um 00:41
@Photographer73
Zitat von Photographer73Photographer73 schrieb:Bei einem Streit hätte er sie angezogen, aber bevor er auf eine evt. tödliche Gefahr durch einen/mehrere Einbrecher zugeht, dann nicht ?
Ich halte lieber meinen Mund. :-))))

melden

16.03.2014 um 00:45
In South Africa, OP could face a maximum of:

25 years: premeditated murder carries a mandatory life sentence
5 years: each gun indictment
5 years: each gun indictment
15 years: firearms charge

50 years: Maximum sentence

I had no idea of the extent of these charges

No mention of illegal possession of ammunition but that could be an extra one

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/13/world/africa/oscar-pistorius-trial/

melden

16.03.2014 um 00:47
Zitat von KlaraFallKlaraFall schrieb:They all do not give a damn about Reeva….
Ist eigentlich irgendwer mal auf die Idee gekommen, Reeva's Angehörige in der Zeit zu informieren oder waren sie dafür alle zu sehr mit OP beschäftigt ?

Anzeige

1x zitiertmelden