Oscars selektives Gedächtnis und die Interpretation von juror13:
He remembers everything from the time he went to sleep on Feb 13 to the time he shot the gun on Feb 14, except for how many shots there were. And there it is again, selective memory. Let’s take a tally of what he doesn’t remember. I put to you that these are very telling moments in the night that he doesn’t want to discuss:
1. He can’t remember how many shots he fired.
2. He can’t remember speaking to Netcare, but he clearly remembers them telling him to drive Reeva to the hospital himself (they never arrived from his phone call.)
3. He remembers very clearly how hard it was to pick her up, but doesn’t remember carrying her down the hallway or the top part of the stairs. His memory miraculously kicked in on the landing of the stairs.
4. He doesn’t remember calling Baba or speaking to Baba and saying “everything is fine.”
5. He doesn’t remember getting the plastic bags, rope and/or tape.
6. He doesn’t remember speaking to Justin Devaris.
This is what I think about each of these specific moments that he magically can’t remember:
1. Firing 4 shots, rather than 1, greatly implies that you had intent to kill that person. It also implies that you knew what you were doing and it wasn’t accidental. He doesn’t want to admit or explain why 4 and not 1.
2. He doesn’t want to tell anybody what he said to Netcare. The reason Netcare never sent an ambulance is because Oscar probably gave them some BS story about the nature of Reeva’s injuries. I’m sure he realized that if there wasn’t record of him calling for medical help it would look really bad OR Johan Stander may have told him to call. I don’t know a single ambulance company that after hearing somebody was shot 3 times, including one in the head, would not send an ambulance and suggest that you drive the injured person yourself. That’s ludicrous.
3. There is an arterial spurt pattern seen randomly between the bathroom and the top of the stairway landing that also hit some of the furniture down below. That is the EXACT location that Oscar’s memory disappears and then magically reappears as soon as it hits the middle landing. He was very specific about that detail. WHY? What happened in that section of the home that he doesn’t want us to know? If there is spurt, her heart was beating there. I feel very confident that he was intentionally holding off medical help and waiting for her to die. Baba testified that when he arrived at Oscar’s front door along with the Standers, Oscar was standing at the top of the stairs with Reeva in his arms. He didn’t start walking down the stairs until he saw them. Oscar was not expecting the security guards or Dr. Stipp… he was only expecting the Standers. I think he had a big “oh shit” moment when he saw Baba and company. At that point he had to kick it in to gear and get Reeva down the stairs and pretend that he was helping her.
4. The Baba phone calls are a no brainer. Why does he not remember saying “everything is fine” to Baba? Because how in the world could he possibly explain that statement.
5. This one is a no brainer too. I can’t blame him for not wanting to be associated with plastic bags, rope and tape at a crime scene. Yea, that looks pretty bad. He and Clarice were using large plastic garbage bags to stop Reeva’s bleeding. Have you ever heard of anybody using a plastic bag to stop bleeding? They had towels right there at their disposal. The only things that plastic bags are good for at a crime scene are disposal and cover-up. There is no way that Oscar was going to peg himself as the one who suggested to grab bags, rope and tape. He says that Clarice asked for the rope and tape and he just can’t possibly remember who went to get them. I think that Oscar grabbed these items on his trip downstairs when he supposedly went down there to open the front door. What was he going to do with them? I shudder to think about it.
6. The Justin Devaris phone call took place at 3:55am. I’m not totally sure on this one because Justin has not testified but I’m guessing that Oscar may have made comments to him that now don’t fit his story, hence not wanting to have to explain them.
Nel wants Oscar to tell the court what happened after he arrived at his estate just after 6pm on February 13. He states he went in to the house, chatted with Reeva, went upstairs, came downstairs and they had dinner.http://juror13lw.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/oscar-trial-day-19-part-2-oscar/