Kriminalfälle
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

"Snapchat-Killer" Mordfall Liberty German & Abby Williams

3.919 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: USA, Mord, 2017 ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

29.09.2017 um 23:36
@Gray: Go to the posting, mark it for copy, than a window opens with the word "zitieren" (=quoting), fix it and it will appear in your edit frame.

Anzeige
melden

29.09.2017 um 23:40
I don't see anywhere to reply so will just write here. It's hard to know if the suspect had a hatchet and or knife. He did have a gun and Abby was cropped out of one of the released suspect image. this is fact. I spoke with one of the investigators and was told this. We had already speculated it. Abby was a little in front of the suspect as he was heading SE and Libby was off of the SE end of the bridge and intentionally filmed the suspect. first from high then she put the phone low by her leg hiding the fact she was filming. She continued to film open space but the video is moving too much to get more detail. It did, however continue to record audio and video for a time. I like to deal with facts not speculate as you can tell by my videos

1x zitiertmelden

29.09.2017 um 23:44
Zitat von seneca22seneca22 schrieb:shortly after the murders some merchants in Delphi, if they have sold huge knifes, with an about 20cm blade. It might be very interesting, if
Die Info mit dem Messer ist neu für mich. Vom Messer zum Beil ist es aber nochmal ein Unterschied. Und es müsste für ihn egal sein, wen er angreift/tötet. Diesmal war es dann ja wohl ein Mann 

1x zitiertmelden

29.09.2017 um 23:47
Yes, from the beginning I thought it was a drifter type who kills for sport. It didn't matter who his victim was. whoever fit into his trap. Nobody behind and nobody in front of the girls. He then followed staying far behind watching behind him and watching where the girls went. As soon as they were about Half way across he followed. them. I believe the girls saw him earlier on the path.

1x zitiertmelden

29.09.2017 um 23:50
Zitat von grayhuzegrayhuze schrieb:We had already speculated it.
Yes indeed we speculated especially on websleuth that something was cut off in the second image, because there was no shadow of the suspect. But it seemed that the suspect has been cropped out and put in a new bridge image. However, I wondered why LE didn't release more facts (e.g. in which way the girls were killed (stabbed, strangled, shot ?) or if there had been a sexual assault etc.). Is it how it works in US or is this a special case ?

Thanks Gray.

melden

30.09.2017 um 00:00
Zitat von Nev82Nev82 schrieb:Die Info mit dem Messer ist neu für mich. Vom Messer zum Beil ist es aber nochmal ein Unterschied. Und es müsste für ihn egal sein, wen er angreift/tötet. Diesmal war es dann ja wohl ein Mann 
Ja, da hast Du recht. Allerdings sehen die Bilder dieses sehr kleinen Beils in den Medien so aus, dass es nicht auszuschließen ist, dass schnittähnliche Verwundungen verursacht werden können. Ist natürlich alles nur Spekulation. ich glaube, das wurde auf Websleuth von jemanden aus Delphi so geschrieben, dass angeblich Geschäftsinhaber von LE gefragt wurden, ob sie in letzter Zeit große Messer verkauft hätten.

melden

30.09.2017 um 00:01
there is a shadow of the suspect you just can't see it well in the screen shot. it's very narrow. I see the same crazy wild speculation going on here too. LOL

1x zitiertmelden

30.09.2017 um 00:03
please tell me you guys are joking about the suspect being pasted onto a bridge. That's complete crap. I even made a debunking video on that. Wow, even crazy people in Germany ...lol

melden

30.09.2017 um 00:03
Zitat von grayhuzegrayhuze schrieb:Yes, from the beginning I thought it was a drifter type who kills for sport.
Just for sport or even just for satisfy his sexual pedophile (or may some will say correct Hebephilie)? I do not think, that this man was going around and around and around and waiting for the perfect coincidence - no. I believe he spyed and stalked both girls on snapchat - like much man, who make a profile "Justin, 19 years old, and steel a pic from the net of a good looking young boy.) I think this man, the murder, is a hunter. He didn't leave nothing to chance.

1x zitiertmelden

30.09.2017 um 00:04
he didn't rape either of them. Sport

1x zitiertmelden

30.09.2017 um 00:05
You are wrong. he didn't follow them on snapchat. That's not true.

melden

30.09.2017 um 00:07
Zitat von grayhuzegrayhuze schrieb:there is a shadow of the suspect you just can't see it well in the screen shot. it's very narrow. I see the same crazy wild speculation going on here too. LOL
No, I don´t think that there were speculation about the crop off of the image here in the allmy forum, I only read it at websleuth forum.

melden

30.09.2017 um 00:09
being a member of websleuths doesn't give someone more credibility. That is complete Bull crap about the composite of the suspect on the bridge AND the snapchat angle. you guys seem way way behind on this case.

melden

30.09.2017 um 00:09
Zitat von grayhuzegrayhuze schrieb:he didn't rape either of them. Sport
Ok, didn't knew that. Nothing benefit? Than that's sports. Hope they will get them soon. It sounds dangerous. The next could be even a old man or a baby - absolutely ***** speechless.

melden

30.09.2017 um 00:12
if you watch the press conference, early on, you will notice the one officer say that this guy will kill again. They knew he was a serial killer from the get go based on how the bodies were found. That's why the FBI was called in.

melden

30.09.2017 um 00:13
@Gray: You didn´t answer my question. Is it the usual procedure in US in cases like that, that non autopsy result is released, not even a clue how somebody came to death ? Because in Austria as well as in Germany this kind of dealing with the public would be very unusual. I reckon also in France and other European countries.

melden

30.09.2017 um 00:15
Hey my friend,
Just to inform you about the character of this board, you will hardly find any with more speculations and conspiracy theories :D

Your main task while reading and writing here is to avoid becoming crazy by the huge amount of bs

Have fun :)

melden

30.09.2017 um 00:17
yes, it's standard not to release autopsy results until the suspect is captures as that contains information only the killer or someone the killer knows would knows.

1x zitiertmelden

30.09.2017 um 00:17
thanks Gehirnkrebs. I see.

melden

30.09.2017 um 00:20
Zitat von lightbridelightbride schrieb:believe he spyed and stalked both girls on snapchat -
Ich halte das eher für unwahrscheinlich. Zumal die snapchat Kontakte der Mädchen sicher geprüft wurden. Tragischerweise lief das hier wohl nach dem Motto, Gelegenheit macht Mörder :( 

Anzeige

melden