Kriminalfälle
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Oscar Pistorius, das Model, der Valentinstag und das war dann Notwehr

53.525 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Polizei, Unfall, Model ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

24.06.2014 um 22:41
es geht um blutspritzer auf dem sofa unter der treppe - die hatten die "s" form und kamen laut dem spezialisten der anklage, van der Nest, von oben..
OSCAR TRIAL: COURT HEARS OF BLOOD TRAIL - Sapa

Reeva Steenkamp's blood left an s-shaped trail in Oscar Pistorius's house caused by an arterial spurt, the judge in his murder trial was told on Wednesday.

"The serpentine or 's' shape -- that's typical of what you would expect in an arterial spurting pattern," blood spatter analyst Colonel Ian van der Nest told the High Court in Pretoria.

When Judge Thokozile Masipa asked for a definition of arterial, he replied: "arterial, from an artery".

He began by explaining that the blood residue found on an armchair in a downstairs sitting room at Pistorius's home in Silver Woods estate, would have come from upstairs.

"The open area above the landing makes the area accessible to arterial staining if there is someone with an arterial spurt in that area," he said.

Walking through the house on February 15, when his analysis was conducted, he observed a combination of "contact staining, drip staining as well as arterial spurt".

He said one of the notes made at Steenkamp's post mortem was that she had long hair and that her hair was blood-soaked.

Her grey shorts were also saturated with blood.

This was the main cause of the "drip trail" he found, he said.

Pistorius has admitted to shooting through the door of the toilet cubicle in his bathroom. He said in his bail application he thought there was an intruder in the house when he fired the shots.

He realised afterwards that it was Steenkamp, who was spending the night there. He broke into the toilet and took her downstairs.

The paralympic athlete has been charged with the premeditated murder of Steenkamp and contravening the Firearms Control Act.

He allegedly fired a shot from a Glock pistol under a table at a Johannesburg restaurant in January 2013.

On September 30, 2012 he allegedly shot through the open sunroof of a car with his 9mm pistol while driving with friends in Modderfontein.

He has pleaded not guilty to all charges.

BLOOD SPATTER EXPERT CALLED TO TESTIFY - Sapa

A police blood spatter expert was called to testify in paralympian Oscar Pistorius's murder trial in the High Court in Pretoria on Wednesday.

Colonel Ian van der Nest said to questioning from prosecutor Gerrie Nel he had been with the police forensics laboratory for 20 years.

He had a BSc degree and an honours in biochemistry from Rhodes University.

He was asked to attend Reeva Steenkamp's post mortem.

"I made observational notes and assisted in measuring the wounds," he said, speaking clearly.

Pistorius shot Steenkamp through the locked toilet door in his Silver Woods Country Estate townhouse in the early hours of February 14 last year. He has claimed he mistook her for an intruder.

"My interest was to address several investigative questions posed to me, including the appearance of blunt force trauma on the deceased's body... blue discolouration of the eyes, extensive staining of the scene, and staining of the cricket bat."

Questioned by Nel on two blood drops on an armchair on the ground floor of Pistorius's home, Van der Nest said: "It was an artefact from an arterial spurt that had arisen from above."
http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2014/03/19/the-oscar-pistorius-murder-trial-day-13

1x zitiertmelden

24.06.2014 um 22:47
Na ja, die Blutstropfen auf der Couch sehen mir jetzt auch nicht gerade
wie arterielle aus??

Siehe Beitrag Lindsey:

Beitrag von .lucy. (Seite 365)

melden

24.06.2014 um 22:48
Zitat von FadingScreamsFadingScreams schrieb:He said one of the notes made at Steenkamp's post mortem was that she had long hair and that her hair was blood-soaked.

Her grey shorts were also saturated with blood.

This was the main cause of the "drip trail" he found, he said.
Was beim Heruntertragen und der 'schaukelnden' Bewegung auch eine S-Form annehmen kann. Und wenn soviel Zeit vergangen ist, wie vergangen ist - von Treffern, Tür aufbrechen, Telefonaten und Runtertragen - wie bitte soll das Herz noch geschlagen haben, while her brain was leaking out?

melden

24.06.2014 um 22:52
@Interested
so ist es. Trotzdem ist es eine merkwürdige Aussage, die mir Kopfzerbrechen
macht.
Für mich steht fest, dass Reeva nicht mehr leben konnte als sie die Treppe
heruntergetragen wurde lt. Aussage Saayman und auch des dann dazukommenden
Dr. Stipp.
Wie erklärt man arterielle Blutspritzer?? Die Argumentation der Verteidigung ist
jedenfalls durch zwei Aussagen widerlegt, Saayman und Stipp!

melden

24.06.2014 um 22:55
@fortylicks

Stark blutende Wunden. Der Arm war völlig zerschmettert, die Hüfte geschrottet und sie hatte bereits oben viel Blut verloren - auch der untere Eingangsbereich, ist Blut verschmiert und angeblich sollten die schwarzen Müllsäcke zum Abbinden oder Auffangen des Blutes genommen werden - wobei das immer noch nicht verstehe.

melden

24.06.2014 um 22:59
@Interested
ja, ist schon klar. Aber gerade für die Verteidigung war dieser ausgesagte
Faktor ja ein großes "Indiz". Nur passt das mal so überhaupt nicht zu der
eigenen Timeline.
Und ich denke, dass wird jeder bei Gericht gemerkt haben. Somit brauchte
Nel dazu nichts mehr nachhaken. Die Verteidigung konnte nicht überzeugen
mit dem Argument....

melden

24.06.2014 um 23:01
@fortylicks

Völlig richtig und das hat seine Gründe! Ich bin so gespannt, wie es am Montag weitergeht und was dabei rausgekommen ist. Wenn die Nachricht mit den 3 weiteren Zeugen stimmt, so ist Ozzy schuldfähig. Sonst würde die Verhandlung einen anderen Verlauf nehmen.

Wenigstens hatte Nel und Roux genügend Zeit, ihre Plädoyers zu überdenken und verfassen.

1x zitiertmelden

24.06.2014 um 23:04
Zitat von InterestedInterested schrieb:Wenn die Nachricht mit den 3 weiteren Zeugen stimmt, so ist Ozzy schuldfähig. Sonst würde die Verhandlung einen anderen Verlauf nehmen.
So würde ich das auch interpretieren. Man darf gespannt sein, wen sie jetzt noch
aufbieten. Ähnlich aussagekräftige wie die Standers?? Eigentlich gibt es keine,
die zur Tat etwas Entlastendes für Ozzy aussagen könnten - denn die wären sicher
als erste im Zeugenstand gewesen :)

melden

24.06.2014 um 23:08
@fortylicks

Sehe ich auch so. Und Nachtatzeugen, was sollen die belegen? Dass Ozzy völlig fertig war - klar, er hatte ne Leiche im Arm. Das viele Blut, der Schock - aber was sagt es über die Tat aus? Nichts!

Vielleicht kommt ja der Freund, dem er den 3. fan geliehen hat^^ :D

melden

25.06.2014 um 01:00
Interessante Seite!
I Climbed on the Bed

"My mind was so fixated on finding Reeva"

"My first intention was to see if she was on bed"

Oscar Pistorius
14/04/14

Gerrie Nel Prosecutor questioned Pistorius as to what he did after he shot through the toilet door.

Seems he walked back to the bedroom gun in hand still 'screaming' (not shouting like any other guys would but screaming, he's used 'screaming' a lot in evidence just so we will get the message, he screams like a girl. ) for Miss Steenkamp to call the police, and then got onto the bed.

"My lady I know she wasn't on the bed because I crossed the bed. I got on to the foot... if you look at the bed on the left foot side I slipped up, I slid myself up onto the bed because I wasn't tall enough. I didn't want to keep my eyes off the passage and I moved across the bed. When I got to the other side of the bed I was hoping she would be on the floor as I'd told her to be."

Gerrie Nel also put it to him that it was dangerous to run up and down with the gun still cocked and queried why it never discharged...when Mr Pistorius opened the curtains and the two sliding doors of the balcony.

"My lady I understand how it sounds but if you look at the photos when I placed the gun down on the floor in the bathroom the gun was still loaded and cocked it was unsafe, if I look back now. I realise how much I was busy there on the floor I could have kicked it and IT could have shot me or Reeva again."

(I can understand why Gerrie Nel asked Pistorius if this gun was the same as the Glock)

Two things here:

If Pistorius told Miss Steenkampt to get down on floor, and phone police - why after shooting through the toilet door and returning to the bedroom, did he:

(a) Firstly check out the bed (she wasn't going to be there if he'd told her to get down on the floor)

Why would he climb onto a bed which posed him difficulty being little as he himself said - "I wasn't tall enough" instead of checking out the floor area at the balcony side, by simply walking round the bed and having a look/feel? It was much simpler for all manner of reasons to check first the place he had told her to be. It would have saved this man who said he had difficulty getting onto the bed because he is small, having to climb up onto the bed, and wriggle his way across it gun in hand. That to me is a nonsense, when all he had to do was walk another couple steps, and he would have seen if Reeva was on floor. She was hardly going to be lying on the bed so why did he check their first? Why pretend like he was James Bond, or the Milk Tray Man and roll across bed with a gun?

(b) Why would he struggle to climb up onto the bed holding a gun which was still cocked wriggle across it- which surely would have put Miss Steenkamp in danger? At this point he doesn't know she is not around (according to him of course) that he has shot her, so why would he do this and put her in danger?

Until Pistorius opened that toilet door, not until he had checked if Miss Steenkamp had left the room , would he know if he had shot anyone. At this stage his story is that he has shot through the door, the shots he fired as he heard a noise and got a fright. He said he didn't hear anything at all after firing as his ears were ringing. This is his reason for not hearing Miss Steenkamp cry out or scream he said. Well, if he did not hear anything,for all he knew at this point he had fired through that toilet door into an empty cubicle.

So why would he rush to batter down the toilet door, as Gerrie Nel said - without first checking if Miss Steenkamp was elsewhere in the house?

Gerrie Nel put it to Pistorius that immediately after he had fired the four shots through the toilet door, that he had laid the gun down on the bathroom floor, and that is why it was still cocked.

I agree with Gerrie Nel that Pistorius did not run up and down that bedroom/bathroom gun in hand, gun cocked while he climbed over beds, opened curtains (or parted them) unlocked sliding balcony doors feeling behind curtains, checking and feeling around the floor area at the balcony side of the bed.

It makes no sense whatsoever, and so many obstacles at the balcony side, cooling fans, cables, and of course his prosthetic legs, were they not lying that side too? Pistorius testified that there was little space balcony side, between bed and balcony doors, perhaps only a metre he said.

Gerrie Nel put it to Pistorius that why would he go back to the bathroom and try to open toilet door to see if it was Miss Steenkamp he'd shot and not an intruder before checking if Miss Steenkamp had made her escape out through the bedroom door. Pistorius replied why would he waste time checking everything?

Why would he not?

That is all we need ask - Why would he not? And there can be but one answer, he knew he had shot Miss Steenkamp, he knew exactly what he had done, he knew who was behind the door before he fired, and the rest of his story is a bullshit!

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com
14th April 2014
weiter:

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Pistorius_-Bedtime_Story.html

Stöbern, blättern und jedesmal runterscrollen:

https://www.google.de/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com+14.+april&start=0

1x zitiertmelden

25.06.2014 um 01:16
Pistorius Performs - Act 1

runterscrollen:
http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Pistorius_Performs_Act_1.html

Pistorius - Act 2

runterscrollen:
http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Pistorius_-_Act_2.html

melden

25.06.2014 um 03:02
@KlaraFall
Zitat von KlaraFallKlaraFall schrieb:"....I could have kicked it and IT could have shot me or Reeva again."
...IT could....

also wie alt ist der eigentlich? hört sich an wie bei einem Dreijährigen..

...me or Reeva ...

ja genau...

Man man man... man fasst es nicht...

Interessante Links, ja, es machen sich offenbar viele Gedanken ähnlich wie wir..

melden

25.06.2014 um 03:22
http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Pistorius_-_Pathologist.html
If, on the other hand, she had gone to the bathroom completely unaware of any danger, everything hunky-dory, and was then shot, her screams would not have been as loud and certainly would not have held that same element of fear. Miss Steenkamp would have been stunned for want of a better word, would not have known what was going on, when the first bullet hit, indeed would not have known what had hit her!

If she cried out at this time it would have been for Pistorius her boyfriend to help her, she would not have known he was the guy who pulled the trigger, how could she, if all was well between them beforehand, and if she did cry out at this point, Pistorius hearing her cry would have known that there was no burglar -that he had made that awful mistake which he claims to have done - and he would not have fired a second, third, fourth shot!

melden

25.06.2014 um 05:46
na ist ja schön, wenn man hier als Laie Blutspuren besser beurteilen kann, als ein BloodSpatternExpert der Anklage. Da bin ich ja mal gespannt, ob die Richterin auch die Aussage des Experten völlig weglässt und nur von dem ausgeht, was sie als Laie so erkennt.....Nel wird größere Probleme bekommen, wenn seine Experten unfähiger sind als user eines Forums, denn die Aussagen sind nun einmal getätigt, in den Akten und wurden auch - komischer Weise - gar nicht hinterfragt.

melden

25.06.2014 um 06:43
Ach wie schön, dass wenigstens DU @Tussinelda
den Überblick behältst und Deine Theorien zur Tat, außer Beteiligung von
Ozzy selbstverständlich, alle krachlogisch und sooo werteneutral sind. :) :D

Hier wurde gestern abend nichts Weiteres gemacht als logische Gedanken
"zu Papier" gebracht. Oder wie erklärst DU die Diskrepanz zwischen OPs
Aussage - erst die Schüsse- und viele Minuten später (die Spanne reicht
von 10-19 Minuten)der unsinnige Transport die Treppe runter. Wie kann
sie da noch gelebt haben und emotional sehr wirksam "in seinen Armen"
gestorben sein??? :( Und was sagt ein weiterer Experte wie Saayman dazu,
dessen Aussage DU völlig ignoriertst? Er sagt deutlich, dass Reeva ein paar
Atemzüge später gestorben ist. Auch hieß es in irgendeinem Link, den ich
Dir nicht raussuche, dass kein Blut in der Lungen/den Bronchien nachgewiesen
werden konnte. Also KANN Reeva nicht minutenlang gelebt haben!
Wie diese arteriellen Blutungen zustanden kamen, DAS ist die große Frage.

Aber Hauptsache, mal wieder die bösen Ozzy-Hasser abwatschen, deren
Überlegungen keinerlei Substanz haben.
Du bist mittlerweile nur noch nervig.....Schönen Tag Dir!

1x zitiertmelden

25.06.2014 um 07:01
Zitat von fortylicksfortylicks schrieb:Du bist mittlerweile nur noch nervig.....Schönen Tag Dir!
...kaum die Augen auf - schon geht das "Geseibere" schon wieder los - unglaublich !!!

....Jaja - die Sache mit der Selbstwahrnehmung ---wenn zwei das Gleiche tun und das noch lange nicht das Selbe ;-)
Zitat von fortylicksfortylicks schrieb:Hier wurde gestern abend nichts Weiteres gemacht als logische Gedanken
"zu Papier" gebracht.
....und das in aller Ruhe und Sachlichkeit ;-)

"My lady I understand how it sounds but if you look at the photos when I placed the gun down on the floor in the bathroom the gun was still loaded and cocked it was unsafe, if I look back now. I realise how much I was busy there on the floor I could have kicked it and IT could have shot me or Reeva again."

140318Gun jpg.ashx

....und weil er so schön "sicherheitsbewußt" ist, läßt er seine Waffe mit gespanntem Hahn auf der Badematte liegen - so isser halt....

melden

25.06.2014 um 07:05
@fortylicks
es geht hier um den Prozess und was DORT vorgetragen, als Beweis/Indiz aufgenommen wurde. Da kann man hier nicht einfach wegreden, was ein Experte (auch noch der Anklage) aussagte. Es gab arteriell spurts, die kann es nur geben, wenn das Herz noch schlägt, das habe ich durch verschiedenste links belegt. Das ist auch eigentlich allgemein bekannt. Dies zu hinterfragen kann wiederum ich hinterfragen und das ich Dich nerve spielt dabei keine Rolle. Denn es geht hier nicht um Deine Befindlichkeiten.

2x zitiertmelden

25.06.2014 um 07:07
Zitat von TussineldaTussinelda schrieb:Es gab arteriell spurts
.....Quatsch !!!

DAS sind arterielle Blutspuren !!!

1x verlinktmelden

25.06.2014 um 07:12
@elweko
na dann erkläre dies mal dem Experten, der ja offenbar arteriell spurts feststellte, ich erfinde ja nichts, ich nehme die Aussage eines Experten und ziehe sie dem vor, was Laien zu glauben wissen, das ist alles. Sonst wird doch auf alles gehört, was von der Anklage kommt, warum da nicht?

1x zitiertmelden

25.06.2014 um 07:12
Zitat von TussineldaTussinelda schrieb:es geht hier um den Prozess und was DORT vorgetragen,
Soso - und wo hat Saayman ausgesagt: Bei "Deutschland sucht den Superstar"........
Du gehst mal wieder auf nix ein und hältst Dich an dem einzigen Indiz fest, dass
vakant ist. Aber sicher ist dieses Indiz kein Beweis dafür, selbst wenn man Deiner
"Logik" folgt, das beweist, dass die Intruder-story stimmt. Dagegen gibt es hunderte
von Ungereimtheiten....

melden