Wissenschaft
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Keshe Foundation - Betrug und kein Ende in Sicht?

16.271 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Iran, Freie Energie, Weltfrieden ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

21.09.2014 um 22:04
Ich hoffe nur, daß niemand mehr auf diese Spenden-Aufrufe hereinfällt. Jedoch sollte das inzwischen der Fall sein.

Interessant wird es sein, wenn die KF wirklich aufgibt, wie sich das im Netz äußert. Geht Keshe mit nem großem Knall, oder versinkt er einfach im endlosen Leer? Und was wird aus den Menschen, die unter ihm gelitten haben?

melden

22.09.2014 um 12:15
Bisher wars doch häufig so dass man von solchen Leuten einfach nichts mehr gehört hat. Er wird wohl kaum ein offzielles Statement dazu abgeben, dass er eig von nix ne Ahnung hat.

melden

22.09.2014 um 15:12
@switchy

Statement wohl nicht, obwohl er so halb und halb zumindest eingesteht, dass er am Rand einer Pleite entlangschrammt.

Und dass er von absolut nichts Ahnung hat, beweist er ja ständig. Das Fukushima - Experiment (ich grab' da immer noch d'rin herum) ist derart mit saudummen Fehlern, nicht nur in technischer Hinsicht sondern schon beim Setup des Experiments, gespickt, dass dies allein schon reichen sollte, ihm seinen BSc abzuerkennen :D

melden

23.09.2014 um 20:06
Ich hab jetzt mal folgendes an Marek Istvanek geschrieben:
Hi Marek,

You made the calculations and the editing of the paper about the Fukushima experiment. I have now got all necessary data (the paper and the recording of the skype transmission) and analyset the information therein very carefully.

First of all: In the paper your calculations are perfectly Ok (except the small rounding errors, which do not affect the results). BUT:

Have you checked the input data (I mean the measurement protocols which are attached to the pdf beginning at page 23)?

Marek, I am sure you are a honourable man and therefore I am pretty sure you did not check the data. Why?

1) Not all protocols match the video, so for example the very first protocol (the "well water") is taken 2 hours _after the water has allegedly be used to soak the soil_ - just look at the automatically generated timestamp in the top left corner of the protocols. And the water used to soak the soil is not well water, it is the water Yukako used the day before to soak the soil, let it settle and poured it into a sample container afterwards. Furthermore the Bq/Kg vakue Yukako tells in the video is totally different from the value in the protocol

2) The data in the first 9 protocols are dead wrong. No, please don't protest. All the samples in these measurements are water with different amounts of soil in it. Water has at least a density of 0,995 g/cm³ or more, depending on temperature and contamination incrieases this densty even more, but in the protocols there are densities as low as 0,5 (!) g/cm³.
An explanation cold be, that the volume was incorrectly entered into the scintilligraph. But that does not help, because if a wrong volume is entered the output data will be up to 35% off. The device needs the exact geometry of the sample (volume and shape.) to do the calculations right.

3) Next error: The "water" wich was poured into the container after the soaking of the soil contained al lot of soil (you can see that in the video), then this sample is measured immediately. The measurement takes 15 minutes, during which time the soil in the samle sinks down. It is impossible to get a correct measurement under this condition because of the geometry of the shape of the Marinelli beaker and the detector crystal and because it is mandatory for measurements with this device to get a reliable reading that the distribution of radioactivity in the sample is constant during the whole measurement

4) after the water has been split up and before the processing with the mesh and the GANS it is not measured - there is only a measurement after the processing. meanwhile water has been added and again the volume (or the weight) is dead wrong, the density is off by around 50% Yes I know, that the water does not change the absolute radioactivity, but it changes the volume and that change changes the geometry of the probe - see above

This should be enough for the moment (but there is much more to it) and enough to show, that the whole series of measurements (1 - 9) is worthless. I've written a detailled analysis of these 9 steps (almost 10 pages) and am right now translating it into English (it is in German). The English version will be ready by monday latest. I would appreciate to receive your comments before I publish the whole analysis

Let me finally assure you, that i do in no way intend to blame or attack you or anybody involved in that experiment. It is possible and likely, that all the points I mentioned plus a few more are just the consequence of not knowing the Instruments and that correct inputs are mandatory for a correct result. Mr. Keshe must have learned that in the lab exercises during his studies at QMUL, but that's 33 years ago and he may have forgotten it and Yukako as well as the assistant in the lab just followed (more or less :) ) obediently his instructions.

Finally: Measuring radioactivity (and not only radioactivity, it's also about all voltage, current, power, frequency.... almost all Measurements in physics)is a process which requires a lot of knowledge and experience. Without that all bets are off

Kind regards
Mal sehen ob und wie er reagiert.

melden

23.09.2014 um 22:20
bin gespannt :D

melden

25.09.2014 um 01:33
@ShortVisit: Das ist wirklich ganz tolle Arbeit, was Du zu den Radioaktivitätsmessungen machst. Meine Hochachtung!

melden

25.09.2014 um 02:20
@uatu

Danke für die Blumen :)

Es ist eine Sauarbeit, aber auch recht spannend mit dem erfreulichen Nebeneffekt, dass vielleicht der eine oder andere, statt sich in unmögliche Träume zu verlieren, beginnt, an etwas realisierbarem zu arbeiten.

melden

25.09.2014 um 02:46
@ShortVisit
@uatu
@habiba

Danke..ihr solltet eine show bekommen :) ich kümmere mich um die technik :)

melden

26.09.2014 um 19:37
Hi, I'm Rick Crammond, and I have been hosting the Keshe Knowledge Seeker Workshops. There have been no donations lately. Due to a lack of support, I may be unable to continue hosting the various Keshe Workshops, starting next week.

(Rick "MrfixitRick" Crammond am 26.09.2014)
Aus diesem Aufruf folgt indirekt: Keshe kann ihn nicht bezahlen, sonst würde er es nahezu sicher tun.

melden

26.09.2014 um 19:49
@uatu
Das klingt doch gut, scheinbar gehen jetzt die Lichter endgültig aus.

Wenn Crammond selbst so eine Nachricht loslässt, kann man davon ausgehen, daß er sich vorher an Keshe gewendet hat. Als dieser eben kein Geld locker machen konnte, mußte Rick sich eben an die Öffentlichkeit wenden.
Bin ja mal gespannt, ob die Workshops stattfinden :vv:

melden

26.09.2014 um 20:00
@Grymnir: Auf den Aufruf hin sind bisher immerhin 4 Spenden mit insgesamt 175 US$ bei Crammond's GoFundMe-Kampagne eingegangen. Ein- oder ein paarmal wird sich die Sache vermutlich noch über die Runden retten lassen.

melden

26.09.2014 um 20:02
@uatu

Ja, ein paar Wochen vielleicht noch. Wenn Crammond allerdings die Flinte ins Korn wirft, ist die Sache auf einem guten Weg - nämlich ins endlose Leer.

melden

30.09.2014 um 13:15
Neues buch von keshe...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NKXLJYU

melden

30.09.2014 um 13:21
@amad2010

Großartig. Nachdem ihm die Hälfte seiner "international führenden Wissenschaftler" (so seine ursprüngliche Ankündigung des SSI) davongelaufen sind und er kracht wie eine Kaisersemmel ein neuer Versuch, Moos zu machen.

Wird aber (hoffentlich) nicht viel bringen.

melden

04.10.2014 um 10:04
Marek Istvanek wird ziemlich deutlich, nachdem Keshe wieder mal Ausreden auf Kosten anderer sucht:
Mr. Keshe talks about me

This was not the usual case, but this time Mr. Keshe talks about me and others in bad mood at the end of 30th english workshop:

“… Some knowledge seekers came to us 7 months ago with different thoughts of what they were expecting from knowledge seekers. Some knowledge seekers came here to be, at least to their level, to help humanity, but we have found out by nature they are thieves. So we let them go because they explained how they have stolen. And if I allow somebody who is by nature stealing of the man`s effort and is proud of it to stand in front of the man he has stolen from he does not deserve to be here, then I encourage stealing. That is against my etos. That is why Marek is not here. He told me he downloaded the book first freely where he could take it from. And to me to put the book out as a scientist to support the Foundation was below my acceptance and that is why Marek is not around this table. Even though whatever talents and quality he had, because this is the man`s nature. Unless the nature changes, then it`s different. Even we gave him the books extra again freely.

Jorge is not here because of the position he got himself into. Again it is the responsibility, I am here, the Foundation has to do. But You made an agreement You keep to Yours.

Yukako`s case is well known. We do not need to discuss why she came and what she left and what gift she brought us.

So if You come with the tempted ideas that won`t be on the table we know but we do not discuss. And if You ask why knowledge seekers change in a way around this table, it is according to their souls and their behaviours. So we do not make difference. It`s them who have to decide how clear they are …”

After the Institute

I have returned home where we live well in my family together with our newly born son and we enjoy this time.

Because there will be no Keshe university at Lake Garda where I have been offered regular job by Mr. Keshe previously and because of the mentioned experiences, I do not consider it safe for my family and do not plan to return back to the Institute in this situation.

Instead we are building another new good ways how to continue well…
Hier:
https://openmagneticlight.net/organizations/spaceshipinstitute/marekssummaryofssi

könnt ihr seine gesamte Darstellung lesen.

melden

05.10.2014 um 20:09
Schaltet den Fernseher ein. Die ganze Welt jubelt. Der Keshe Foundation ist der Durchbruch gelungen!

durchbruch-bei-der-modellbahn-anlage

melden

06.10.2014 um 08:51
Der Witz war so flach, dass er schon wieder gut ist.

1x zitiertmelden

06.10.2014 um 09:26
wurde dazu Keshes Kopf benutzt oder ein Hammer?

melden

06.10.2014 um 14:56
Wahrscheinlich hat er.sich nur umgedreht und das Brett vorm Kopf vergessen.

melden

06.10.2014 um 17:00
@kalamari
Zitat von kalamarikalamari schrieb:Der Witz war so flach, dass er schon wieder gut ist.
Hier im Thread ist er immerhin neu (zumindest kannte ich ihn noch nicht) :D

melden