Wissenschaft
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Keshe Foundation - Betrug und kein Ende in Sicht?

16.204 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Iran, Freie Energie, Weltfrieden ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

28.05.2015 um 13:18
Zitat von RecetRecet schrieb:Wie weit ist er da gekommen?
Strichzeichnung, die einem 4-jährigen peinlich gewesen wäre.

Anzeige
1x zitiertmelden

28.05.2015 um 13:38
Zitat von kalamarikalamari schrieb:Strichzeichnung, die einem 4-jährigen peinlich gewesen wäre.
So ähnlich habe ich es vermutet. Eindeutig kein Kandidat für's amerikanische CRS-Programm (Commercial Resupply Services) zur Versorgung der ISS :)
Was ich noch nicht durchblicke ist ob das jetzt ein "gewöhnlicher" Betrüger ist mit grenzenloser Fantasie und krimineller Energie oder tatsächlich durchgeknallt ist und seinen Mist selber glaubt. Kann man sich da so hineinsteigern und alle empirischen Ergebnise bis zur Unkenntlichkeit verbiegen und die eigenen Erfolglosigkeit ignorieren? Schwer nachvollziehbar für mich. Oder kämpft er nur ums Überleben, mit allen Mitteln und ist im Oberstüberl gesund.

melden

28.05.2015 um 13:41
Er betrachtet sich selbst als Messias und Retter der Menschheit...

1x zitiertmelden

28.05.2015 um 13:53
Zitat von kalamarikalamari schrieb:Er betrachtet sich selbst als Messias und Retter der Menschheit...
Das kommuniziert er nach außen, die Frage wäre ob er das auch selbst glaubt?! Aber wer sowas äußert ist eindeutig geistig falsch abgebogen. Für den Erfolg eines Betrugs ist diese Anmaßung eher kontraproduktiv, obwohl die Zielgruppe ... naja. Ales in Allem spricht das wohl doch mehr für die Zwangsjacke.

2x zitiertmelden

28.05.2015 um 20:58
@Recet
Zitat von RecetRecet schrieb:die Frage wäre ob er das auch selbst glaubt?!
Eine recht raffinierte Manipulation eines Experiments (Fukushima) lässt vermuten, dass er, vom notorischen Lügner Dirk Laureyssens beraten, sehr genau weiss dass er Nonsense erzählt. (mal höflich ausgedrückt..)

melden

28.05.2015 um 21:58
@Recet: Ich bin nach einigen Jahren intensiver Beschäftigung mit dem Thema davon überzeugt, dass Keshe selbst grundsätzlich an seinen Status als Prophet / Messias / gottähnliches Wesen glaubt, jedoch daraus auch eine unbeschränkte Lizenz zum Lügen ableitet. So ähnlich wie hier:
When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal.

(Richard Nixon 1977)
;)

melden

29.05.2015 um 09:35
@uatu Teile deine einschätzung... Keshe glaubt auch das der technische durchbruch kurz bevor steht und lügt in der annahme das es bald wirklich klappen wird... und auch seine seltsame art mit leuten umzugehen, so von oben nach unten, dabei immer unterkühlt höflich... ein seltsamer kerl

melden

29.05.2015 um 09:50
@uatu: Ist dieser Ludmil K. der hier kommentiert (foto) der selbe der das video gemacht hat?

ludmil

Quelle: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1434853043480010/?pnref=lhc

melden

29.05.2015 um 11:13
@amad2010
@uatu

Ich war da auch unsicher. Aber das Fukushima - Experiment, wo das positive Ergebnis wegen gut kalkulierter falscher Eingabedaten in des Spektrometer und dem "unauffälligen" entfernen eines Teils des radioaktiven Materials aus der Messkette entstand, stinkt so sehr nach Absicht und dem Wissen im Voraus was ohne Manipulation herauskommen würde, dass ich nach langem Zögern doch eher zu der Ansicht neige, dass der Kerl wesentlich weniger spinnt, als er sich den Anschein gibt.

Kompletten Wahnsinn mit einigen wenigen lichten Momenten kann ich aber auch nicht sicher ausschliessen, obwohl es schon seltsam ist, dass ausnahmslos alle "Fehler" die Keshe in seinen "Experimenten" macht Ergebnisse zu seinen Gunsten lieferten. Der "Weltrekord" von 129 Tesla ist nebenbei auch nur mit bewusster Manipulation des PDA erklärbar. Stärkdter Hinweis darauf ist, dass die Gesamt - Anzeige nicht den Änderungen in der x-y-z Anzeige folgt

Könnte es vielleicht sein, dass Keshe bloss eine Marionette ist, die von der grauen Eminenz im Hintergrund (Laureyssens) gesteuert wird? Es war schliesslich Laureyssens, der, um mich zum Schweigen zu bringen, mit dem Raman - Diagramm und der debilen "Graphen" Demonstration daherkam.

Wie auch immer - ich glaube (und hoffe) dass sich die KF langsam aber sicher totläuft.

melden

29.05.2015 um 13:03
@ShortVisit
@uatu

Sind schon sehr interessante Beobachtungen, aber Ihr seid ja auch schon lange dran an dem Kerl. Es läßt sich schwer eine Schublade für ihn finden.
Eine Idee zu seinem Messias-Anspruch, vielleicht war das ein wohl überlegter taktischer Schachzug das zu äussern. Falls er mal doch vor einem Richter landet, könnte er glaubwürdiger auf Unzurechnungsfähigkeit plädieren. Nur so eine Idee.

melden

01.06.2015 um 00:15
Hey, es gibt schon seit Tagen wieder mal eine neue "Road Map" vom Messias, und keiner hat's gemerkt. ;)
The Peace Road Map

On the twenty-first of May 2015, the Keshe Foundation in its weekly workshop announced the beginning of setting up the procedure for establishing the promised WORLD PEACE.

In this announcement, we explained that the process to achieve global peace will take shape in the coming months through the work of the Keshe Foundation and the release of further new knowledge through the teachings arm of the Foundation, during the daily live-streamed sessions from its Spaceship Institute in Trani, Italy.

In these teachings during the past months we have taught, and in the coming months we shall continue to teach new scientific criteria and systems that shall open the path for the process of using the new technology for establishing peace.

We shall teach step-by-step procedures that start and bring into action what it takes to achieve the ultimate goal of the Foundation, which is to facilitate and finally enforce World Peace through applications and implications of the use of new technology.

In this paper we are setting the roadmap to achieve this elusive peace amongst men through the collective effort of the citizens of this planet, without relying on any government or path of belief.

[...]

To this effect we are setting the following roadmap for the coming months, and if it fails we have our means to enforce the will of the majority of the race for peaceful co-existence amongst men and other creatures of the universe.

To start, we appoint one peace day per month, starting from June 2015, so that man starts making efforts and thinks about the alternative and correct path.

So it follows:

- The first day of peace is appointed to be the 21st of June 2015, and this day of peace will as well follow on the 21st of July and August.

- In September, October and November, there will be two days of peace a month, on the 21st and 22nd of each month.

- In December 2015 and January and February of 2016, we increase the days of peace to three days a month from the 21st to the 23rd.

- From 21st of March of 2016, we increase the days of peace to 7 days a month, from the 21st to the 27th of each month for the following three months.

- From 21st of June 2016, we increase the peace days to 14 days a month, again for three months.

- From 21st of September 2016, we increase the peace days to 21 days a month, for three months.

- By 21st of December 2016, we ask and shall enforce peace indefinitely as designated.

We expect to give time to the armies of the world to not even fire a single bullet during these days, not even for training purposes.

We expect to relay the plan for peace process to all sides of wars and conflicts, be it military, terrorist groups, or the opposite side of the same parties.

This process of achieving peace will be shared and delivered by all the members of the Keshe Foundation, its supporters and interested parties, by completing the first space star formation reactors and simultaneously creating the field forces to silence the guns around the world, as we showed this process on Christmas Day of 2014, by using three sets of star formations around the world, one in Germany, one in Canada, and one in Italy, simultaneously coordinated to stop a reactor operation in Italy, as was broadcasted live on the internet, to show our intention and will.

We are teaching this process by making and operating space reactors rapidly in our Spaceship Institute, live on the internet on a daily basis, and soon we will test the first series of these reactors and their effect on a chosen number of satellites, which shall be designated to us by the world military for testing, that we decommission them live on the internet, with world leaders monitoring the process.

[/b]Then, as we have mentioned, we will bring to halt the motion of military ships and military crafts, which will be allocated to the Foundation for testing the concept by their respective peace loving nations.[/b]

This way, we bring an end to the present unlimited expenditure on tools of war, which makes their present implication by the application of the new technology obsolete.

By this act, governments are released from ever spending money for tools of war, and so they can make these finances of war available for manufacturing the tools and systems for peace and for covering the essential needs of their citizens, like making shelter and food.

We are not confronting governments, but setting the scene to show that the current military and defense technologies are out of date, and that there is no need for their renewal or any further expenditure on arms.

We share our space technology with all nations and respectively, if the nations do not accept these tests of the show of the end of arms manufacturing and the end to conflicts, then members and supporters of the Foundation worldwide will choose a satellite for it to be taken out of commission, and we will inform the governments of the intention, to make sure the satellite is not in use during the decommissioning, using the spaceship technology of the Keshe Foundation.

With this gap of three months from 21st of June 2015 to September of 2015, we give governments themselves a chance to start the process of re-allocation of the works of military factories and arms producing companies to the production of new systems of the new technology for peace, so that jobs can be preserved.

With this roadmap, we call upon all Keshe Foundation supporters to allow all national leaders and spiritual leaders of your communities and as many citizens to be aware of our intention to start the peace process, starting from the 21st of June of 2015.

[/b]If within the first three months we do not see any movement with this process amongst the world leaders, we will begin the process of showing the power of the technology[/b] and our wish to start the process of peace, as one nation, one planet, and one Keshe Foundation family.

In this process of enforcing peace, we shall not harm anyone or any soul, we shall not cause any structural damage or any physical or financial losses to any nation. But we will stop warships on the high seas, and decommission fighter planes of all nations on the runways, we will erase the memory of so called men of arms, that they shall not remember why they are carrying arms and what they were fighting for.

This time around, there shall be no punishment for anyone, but only progressive development and release of more technologies to be available, that the old ways become obsolete.

In this manner, more and more new knowledge, science and technologies shall be released into the public domain through daily teachings at the Spaceship Institute, that these actions force the disarmament and the unity of Man, and the end to all wars.

These advancements in technology as has been shown are in:

- CO2 capture
- Health systems
- The star formation systems for creation of lift and motion
- Production of water units
- Creation of low power through the use of Gans and nano-layers.

We welcome everyone to support this move, and if need be we shall show the Man that out of fear of loss he shall agree and connect and erase the ethos of war from the memory bank of his brain.

We have the technology to do this, we have shown its work over the past ten years, now we are ready to use it to start the process of the roadmap for achieving peace.

We invite political and religious leaders to join us to achieve this goal, because if we take this step, then there is no need for either, as they have failed the Man in the past.

I am resolute as the Founder of the Keshe Foundation to see this process through, as shown in the past we let governments be divided between peace and war, and now we let the citizens of the planet take their future in their own hands, and let them take their position in the universal community as peace-loving creatures, by changing their old ethos.

With this process, we will bring an end to the old system of section leadership as presidents and kings, and we will bring and end to the religious structure to abuse.

I have put an end to the process of religion and religious abuse in the name of God, and I have abolished the process of using the name of God to abuse and force abuse of the Man.

With this roadmap of peace, I declare the new cycle for the Men of the Earth, and with this cycle of peace, with trust in ones soul and action, that the new promise of unity becomes reality, as I have the knowledge and elements of the universe at my disposal, to bring the peace to this planet in my time.

I accept no deviation and no negotiation, but only the path which has been set above.

The change has to come from within, because if I force it, then it will be harsh and unbearable for every man.

I call upon the world leaders with this open letter to start the talks for the universal disarmament of all armies, and I give assurance that I shall see that no man will harm others, if need be.

I take no position in this process, except the monitoring of the process for Man to achieve this peace through correct transition.

I have all that the universe has to offer at my disposal, to bring about the change, but it is in the hand of the Man to start the process, so that I can assist.

In My name I will act, and in My Name I shall succeed, if needs be, single-handedly.

My aim to achieve peace in the appointed time is my wish and my command, and shall not be diverted from.

I call for all men of peace to come together to see the beginning of the most beautiful time for Man, on this broken wing of this endangered bird called Earth, flying through the space of the universe.

IN MY NAME

(even though some would like to call it the Messiah)

(keshfoundation.org am 27.05.2015 (Archiv-Version vom 01.06.2015) -- Hervorhebungen von mir)
Es hätte vermutlich erheblich mehr Einfluss auf das Weltgeschehen, wenn Micky Maus diese Ansage gemacht hätte ...

2x zitiertmelden

01.06.2015 um 00:21
Ich bin mal gespannt auf die Resonanz der einschlägigen deutschsprachigen Eso-Webseiten. Bis jetzt scheint die so ziemlich gleich Null zu sein.

melden

01.06.2015 um 09:50
Gibts dazu ne Kurzfassung?

Oder überhaupt nennenswerten Inhalt?

melden

01.06.2015 um 11:23
@uatu

Der Messias hat halt wieder einmal einen Schub...

melden

01.06.2015 um 13:44
@uatu
Zitat von uatuuatu schrieb:...announced the beginning of setting up the procedure for establishing
Noch nie hat eine Phrase so gut die Arbeitsmethoden der KF beschrieben :D

melden

01.06.2015 um 14:37
Ich habe echt versucht das zu Lesen, aber es geht nicht. Dieses supernaive, realitätsferne Gebrabbel halten meine Synapsen nicht aus.

melden

01.06.2015 um 15:27
Alleine die Unterschrift ist geil,
In meinem Namen, manche wurden mich Messias nennen.
Der Typ glaubt wirklich an den Mist den er schreibt

1x zitiertmelden

01.06.2015 um 16:49
@itfc
Zitat von itfcitfc schrieb:Der Typ glaubt wirklich an den Mist den er schreibt
Bist Du sicher? Da steckt jede Menge System dahinter und ein gutes Gefühl dafür, wie man an super - naive und hoffnungslose ESOs herankommt.

Aber ich kann mich natürlich irren und selbstverständlich gilt die Unschulds - Vermutung. :)

melden

01.06.2015 um 16:56
Dass sein Supermagnet ihm den Schlüssel durch die Hinterbacke gezogen hat, kann sich eigentlich nicht ereignet haben, oder? Das wäre dann eine Lüge gewesen. Für mich ist das der entscheidende Hinweis, dass er genau weiß, dass er lügt. Vielleicht mache ich auch einen Denkfehler. Womöglich ist er auch schon so abgehoben, dass er sich den Hintern irgendwie anders verletzt hat, aber an die Erinnerung mit dem Schlüssel glaubt.

melden

01.06.2015 um 23:50
Zitat von uatuuatu schrieb:Es hätte vermutlich erheblich mehr Einfluss auf das Weltgeschehen, wenn Micky Maus diese Ansage gemacht hätte ...
ehmmm könnte das nicht als eine Ankündigung eines terroristischen Anschlags interpretiert werden ? Nationale Sicherheit unso ... :)

Anzeige

melden