Die Frage ist, wer daran nicht interessiert war, dass folgende Punkte erfüllt werden und wieso.
Agreement on the Settlement of Crisis in Ukraine (21 February 2014)
1. Within 48 hours of the signing of this agreement, a special law will be adopted,
signed and promulgated, which will restore the Constitution of 2004 including
amendments passed until now. Signatories declare their intention to create a
coalition and form a national unity government within 10 days thereafter.
2. Constitutional reform, balancing the powers of the President, the government
and parliament, will start immediately and be completed in September 2014.
3. Presidential elections will be held as soon as the new Constitution is adopted
but no later than December 2014. New electoral laws will be passed and a new
Central Election Commission will be formed on the basis of proportionality and in
accordance with the OSCE & Venice commission rules.
4. Investigation into recent acts of violence will be conducted under joint
monitoring from the authorities, the opposition and the Council of Europe.
5. The authorities will not impose a state of emergency. The authorities and the
opposition will refrain from the use of violence. The Parliament will adopt the
3rd amnesty, covering the same range of illegal actions as the 17th February 2014
Both parties will undertake serious efforts for the normalisation of life in the cities
and villages by withdrawing from administrative and public buildings and
unblocking streets, city parks and squares.
Illegal weapons should be handed over to the Ministry of Interior bodies within
24 hours of the special law, referred to in point 1 hereof, coming into force. After
the aforementioned period, all cases of illegal carrying and storage of weapons
will fall under the law of Ukraine. The forces of authorities and of the opposition
will step back from confrontational posture. The Government will use law
enforcement forces exclusively for the physical protection of public buildings.
6. The Foreign Ministers of France, Germany, Poland and the Special
Representative of the President of the Russian Federation call for an immediate
end to all violence and confrontation.http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/cae/servlet/contentblob/671348/publicationFile/190025/140221-UKR_Erklaerung.pdf