Kriminalfälle
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Oscar Pistorius, das Model, der Valentinstag und das war dann Notwehr

53.525 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Polizei, Unfall, Model ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

24.03.2014 um 14:11
@poirot13
Sorry aber das ist doch Käse. Es geht hier nicht um Vorverurteilungen sondern um Fakten, die zusammengetragen werden. Heute hörte man eben die Nachrichten aber zusammen mit den anderen Dingen, die bereits schon vorgetragen wurden, wird das Bild eben stimmiger.
Desweiteren werden nicht nur die "bösartigen" veröffentlicht sondern eben diejenige, die etwas zum Fall beizutragen haben!
Sie waren ein Paar also haben sie sich sicher auch schöne Dinge geschrieben, wie ja auch erwähnt wurde, aber das hat eben nichts mit diesem Fall zu tun. Man sollte erstmal warten, die Nachrichten gehen morgen weiter und ich bin mir sicher, es wird nicht besser...

Anzeige
1x zitiertmelden

24.03.2014 um 14:12
@Lumina85
seh ich auch so

melden

Mich überrascht das alles nicht,das wußte ich von Anfang an, dass die Beziehung nicht stimmt, wäre eher verwundert , wenn es anders gewesen wäre, großes Liebespaar mit Einbrecherstory

Daran ändert auch ein Valentinsgeschenk nichts.;)

melden

@poirot13

Es ist schon auffällig am Beginn einer Beziehung soviel Missverständnis und sogar Angst zu haben.
Da nützen auch ein paar Liebesschwüre nicht.

melden

bitte von unten nach oben lesen ;)

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 5 Min.
#OscarTrial Reeva also said in one whatsapp message which in hindsight is ironic "You are the one person I deserve protection from"

Pumza Fihlani ‏@Pumza_Fihlani 6 Min.
…and by attacked by you too when you are the one supposed to be protecting me" #Pistorious

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 6 Min.
#OscarPistorius and we adjourn. Back tomorrow. BB

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 7 Min.
#OscarPistorius Reeva: “I reheard myself as a lady, but not tonight with the way you treated me.” BB

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 7 Min.
#OscarTrial Court adjourned

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 7 Min.
#OscarTrial Reeva in message: I am scared of you sometimes and how you snap at me

Rocketboy ‏@SHOOT_HiRezLife 7 Min.
Oscar turning bright red.The pressure of hearing his own words & her own words read back at him in a court room #OscarTrial #OscarPistorius

andrew harding ‏@BBCAndrewH 7 Min.
And with that, the court adjourns for the day. #OscarPistorius

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 7 Min.
#OscarPistorius Reeva: “I didn’t think you would criticise me, especially not so loudly in front of others… “ BB

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 8 Min.
#OscarTrial Moller says majority of whatsapp communications were normal and loving communications

andrew harding ‏@BBCAndrewH 8 Min.
90 percent of messages were "loving conversations" says witness. But not those the court has just heard. #OscarPistorius

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 8 Min.
#OscarPistorius another message from Reeva, related to an event the pair had left, apparently in a hurry… BB

Pumza Fihlani ‏@Pumza_Fihlani 8 Min.
"I am trying my best to make you happy and it seems sometimes you never are. I can't be attacked by outsiders for dating you..." #Pistorius

#OscarTrial Reeva: I can't be attacked by people from outside for dating you and be attacked by you

andrew harding ‏@BBCAndrewH 8 Min.
R: i didn't think you'd criticise me so loudly. i joke around, but regard myself as a lady and didn't feel like one tonight. #OscarPistorius

#OscarTrial Reeva: I am trying my best to make you happy but I feel as if you never are.

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 9 Min.
#OscarTrial Lots of little arguments between Reeva and OP - constant misunderstandings and Reeva upset by OP's criticisms of her

Pumza Fihlani ‏@Pumza_Fihlani 9 Min.
"I'd like to believe that I make you proud when I attend these functions with you..I converse well with people…I was just being cordial"

Pumza Fihlani ‏@Pumza_Fihlani 10 Min.
Another whatsapp 8 Feb. Reeva wrote this to #Pistorius just after midnight on the 8th

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 10 Min.
#OscarTrial Whatsapp messages are long and detailed and often sad from Reeva who was frustrated with OP's jealousy and "double standards"

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 11 Min.
#OscarPistorius responded saying he was sorry, his conduct unacceptable and that he wanted to sort things out. BB

andrew harding ‏@BBCAndrewH 11 Min.
#OscarPistorius: i had a mad headache and should have just spoken to you softly…

andrew harding ‏@BBCAndrewH 12 Min.
#OscarPistorius i know u don't like it when i drive fast… sorry i wanted to go but i was hungry and upset.

Retweetet von Pumza Fihlani
David Smith ‏@SmithInAfrica 12 Min.
Moller: Steenkamp wrote message after being forced to leave party early. "I was not flirting with anyone today. I feel sick that you..."

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 12 Min.
#OscarPistorius Reeva: “I get snapped at and told my accent and voice is annoying… stop chewing gum…" BB

Pumza Fihlani ‏@Pumza_Fihlani 12 Min.
OP replies "i'm sorry for things i say without thinking and for taking offence to some of your actions"

Jan-PhilippeSchlüter ‏@jpschlueter 12 Min.
Reeva an #OscarPistorius: "Ich will nur lieben und geliebt werden.vielleicht klappt das bei uns nicht." Ca. 2Wo vor ihrem Tod.

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 12 Min.
#OscarTrial OP apologised for his behavior in a message to Reeva

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 13 Min.
#OscarTrial Picture painted through whatsapp messages of OP as jealous, dominating and picking on Reeva

andrew harding ‏@BBCAndrewH 13 Min.
#OscarPistorius i'm sorry for things i say without thinking and for taking offence to some of your actions….

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 13 Min.
#OscarPistorius Reeva: “I’m scared of you sometimes and how you snap at me and how you will act towards me… “ BB

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 13 Min.
#OscarTrial OP message: I want to talk to you, I want to sort this out, I don't want anything less than amazing with you

andrew harding ‏@BBCAndrewH 13 Min.
Reeva's message paints picture of jealous, possessive #OscarPistorius prone to anger.

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 14 Min.
#OscarPistorius Reeva: “… you throw tantrums in front of people…. “ BB

Pumza Fihlani ‏@Pumza_Fihlani 14 Min.
Reeva writes that she is not a flirt, says she "wants to love and be loved".Says knows OP was unhappy and she was "very sad" #Pistorius

andrew harding ‏@BBCAndrewH 14 Min.
#OscarPistorius replies - please let me know when i can call you.

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 14 Min.
#OscarTrial OP message: Please let me know when I can call you

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 14 Min.
#OscarPistorius Reeva: “I do everything to make you happy and don’t rock the boat… BB

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 14 Min.
#OscarTrial Reeva: Right now I know you aren't happy and I am very unhappy and sad

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 15 Min.
#OscarPistorius “I was not flirting with anyone, I feel sick that you suggested that and made a scene at the table and made us leave early..

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 15 Min.
#OscarTrial Reeva in messages details how dominating OP was in their relationship and jealous of her supposedly flirting with others

andrew harding ‏@BBCAndrewH 15 Min.
Reeva: you make me happy 90 percent of the time… but i'm not some other bitch… #OscarPistorius

Pumza Fihlani ‏@Pumza_Fihlani 15 Min.
"I am scare of you sometimes" Reeva says in an SMS to Pistorius. Says OP "snaps" at her. "Cuts her off". #Pistorius

andrew harding ‏@BBCAndrewH 15 Min.
Reeva: I'm scared of you sometimes and how you react to me. #OscarPistorius

Retweetet von Jan-PhilippeSchlüter
Gia Nicolaides ‏@GiaNicolaides 17 Min.
#OscarPistorius Reeva sent message on 27 January: "You have picked on me since CT ... I was not flirting with anyone ... You made a scene"

Pumza Fihlani ‏@Pumza_Fihlani 16 Min.
Reeva's message points to how she is "sitting down" while writing a msg to OP says this is telling. Speaks of OP tantrums. #Pistorius

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 16 Min.
#OscarTrial Reeva spoke of how Oscar constantly spoke of dating other "chicks" but got upset if she spoke of her boyfriends

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 17 Min.
#OscarTrial Reeva message: I was not flirting with anyone today ....I am terribly disappointed how the day ended.

Jan-PhilippeSchlüter ‏@jpschlueter 17 Min.
Nachrichten sind ca. 1 Monat vor Valentinstag 2013 geschrieben worden. #OscarPistorius

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 17 Min.
#OscarTrial Reeva message on 22 Jan .."you have picked on me incessantly...it;s nasty

Pumza Fihlani ‏@Pumza_Fihlani 17 Min.
Reeva's message "I've never been been a stripper and am not an HO". Reeva says she was never a prude and had harmless fun. #Pistorius

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 18 Min.
#OscarPistorius “I’m not 100 percent sure why I’m sitting down to type a message… BB

Jan-PhilippeSchlüter ‏@jpschlueter 18 Min.
#OscarPistorius war enttäuscht, weil Reeva bei TV-Dreh auf Tropeninsel wohl gekifft hat.

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 18 Min.
#OscarPistorius next is a very long message, on 27 January. BB

andrew harding ‏@BBCAndrewH 18 Min.
Angel and Baba… the couple's names for each other. #OscarPistorius

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 18 Min.
#OscarTrial Reeva message: I have never been a prude and have had fun but all harmless and without repurcussions

Milton Nkosi ‏@nkosi_milton 19 Min.
Moller: OP Msge: 'I don't know how many times you smoked weed'

andrew harding ‏@BBCAndrewH 19 Min.
Reeva message: i wasn't a stripper or a ho. #OscarPistorius

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 19 Min.
#OscarTrial Moller: Reeva sent a message saying I wasn't a stripper for HO

Pumza Fihlani ‏@Pumza_Fihlani 20 Min.
Reeva's message "I won't always think before i say something, just appreciate that i'm not a liar." I know, replies #Pistorius replies

andrew harding ‏@BBCAndrewH 20 Min.
Reeva: sorry if it upset you. it wasn't my intention. (regarding smoking of marijuana, it seems). #OscarPistorius

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 20 Min.
#OscarPistorius Oscar messaged Reeva, apprently upset after finding out she smoked weed while filming Tropika Island. BB

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 20 Min.
#OscarTrial Reeva message: I am sorry if it upset you it wasn't my intention

Pumza Fihlani ‏@Pumza_Fihlani 20 Min.
Msg from Reeva to OP 19th of Jan "Baba "OP replied "Yes".R: There are a lot of things that can make us feel like shi&$

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 21 Min.
#OscarTrial OP in another message to Reeva said you made it sound like you only took weed once - what else did you take

Jan-PhilippeSchlüter ‏@jpschlueter 21 Min.
#OscarPistorius an #ReevaSteenkamp :"Mein Engel, bitte behalte das für Dich." (Schuss in Lokal)

andrew harding ‏@BBCAndrewH 21 Min.
19th Jan, 2013, 15.46… message, Reeva: i won't always think before i say something, just appreciate that i'm not a liar. I know, replies OP

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 21 Min.
#OscarTrial Moller: Reeva in message - I wont always think before I say something - I am not a liar

Debora Patta ‏@Debora_Patta 22 Min.
#OscarTrial Moller: on 19 Jan Reeva sent a message to OP saying - There are a lot of things that make us feel like shit

Milton Nkosi ‏@nkosi_milton 23 Min.
Reeva responded by saying: I don't know what you're talking about. 1709 chat messages between Reeva and OP.

Jan-PhilippeSchlüter ‏@jpschlueter 23 Min.
Zeuge: 10 Seiten Kommunikation zw. #OscarPistorius und #ReevaSteenkamp auf Geräten.

Pumza Fihlani ‏@Pumza_Fihlani 23 Min.
…I can't afford for that to come out. The guys promised not to say anything" the message continues. #Pistorius

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 24 Min.
#OscarPistorius in another message, Reeva says, “but thank you for telling me, I appreciate it.” BB

andrew harding ‏@BBCAndrewH 24 Min.
So Reeva and Pistorius seemingly agreeing to stick to cover story about restaurant incident. #OscarPistorius

Pumza Fihlani ‏@Pumza_Fihlani 24 Min.
Msg from Oscar "Angel please don't say a thing to anyone I can't afford for that to come out, Darren told everyone it was his fault…

melden

24.03.2014 um 14:13
@ciouseau
Würde ich so nicht sagen. Denn das war doch erst der Anfang (vom Ende...), also der Beginn des Weges, ich bin mir sicher, dass die weiteren Nachrichten ein Bild zeichnen werden, das dann für den Fall noch viel relevanter sein wird als es nicht eh schon der Fall ist. Vielleicht kommt noch heraus, dass er schön desöfteren gewalttätig ihr gegenüber war?

melden

natürlich streitet man sich auch mal, aber das was wir so bis jetzt lesen konnten deutet auf eine krankhafte eifersucht seinerseits hin, da rasten menschen oft komplett aus und sind nicht mehr sie selbst. am ende tut es ihnen dann zwar leid, ihr verhalten wird aber immer schlimmer und schlimmer

melden

Zitat von Lumina85Lumina85 schrieb:die Nachrichten gehen morgen weiter und ich bin mir sicher, es wird nicht besser...
So ist es. Außerdem sind eigentlich auch nur die Nachrichten relevant, die sich um den Zeitpunkt der Schüsse drehen, also sprich die Tage davor. Wenn sich da rauskristallisiert, daß sich immer mehr aufstaute, dann kann er einpacken, egal wie liebevoll die Nachrichten vorher auch gewesen sein mögen.

melden

@Lumina85

Bingo!

melden

24.03.2014 um 14:14
Geanu DAS habe ich erahnt! Ein Typ mit mickerigen Selbstbewusstsein- und Reeva etliche Nummern zu groß und erwachsen! Bei Samantha hat die Kontrolle vermutlich noch gezogen....

In der Nacht zog Reeva vermutlich den Schlußstrich und das war ihr Ende! :-(

melden

24.03.2014 um 14:15
Viele Frauen die in eine solche 'gewaltbereite' Beziehung hineingeraten, neigen auch dazu sich das ganze erst mal schön zu reden und Verständnis zu zeigen.
Der OP hat da mit seiner Behinderung sicher auch noch einen extra Bonus gehabt.

2x zitiertmelden

24.03.2014 um 14:15
@Lara1973

Reeva war erwachsen, Oscar ist es nie geworden.
Mit Teenie Girls hatte er es da einfacher.

melden

24.03.2014 um 14:17
Außerdem spricht ja wohl absolut für Nel, dass er gar nicht versucht, die 90% schönen Nachrichten zu unterschlagen, aber ebend diese 10%, die besagen, dass OP ein eifersüchtiger, zu Gewalt neigender Mensch ist, der andere zum Lügen anstiftet (guys/restaurant) der Frauen nicht nett betitelt und Filme schiebt, wegen nichts und wieder nichts!

melden

was ist also jetzt mit den vier türlöchern und den gehörten 6 schüssen? man ließ die sache einfach so stehen? keine weiteren witnesses? was ist mit dem gärtner im haus????? existiert der überhaupt?
weder anklage noch verteidigung haben interesse an weiteren ohrenzeugen in dr nachbarschaft?

was ist , wenn roux einen zeugen aus der nachbarschaft bringt, der nur einen oder 9 schüsse gehört hat?

melden

@maudlin
Zitat von maudlinmaudlin schrieb:Viele Frauen die in eine solche 'gewaltbereite' Beziehung hineingeraten, neigen auch dazu sich das ganze erst mal schön zu reden und Verständnis zu zeigen.

Der OP hat da mit seiner Behinderung sicher auch noch einen extra Bonus gehabt.
Zu deinem letzten Satz: Reeva hat selbst mal einen Reiterunfall und es lag einige Monate in der Schwebe ob sie eventuell querschnittsgelähmt bleibt.
Hierin mag eine besondere Verbindung zu Oscar auch bestanden haben.

melden

24.03.2014 um 14:18
@poirot13
was ist also jetzt mit den vier löchern und den 6 schüssen? man ließ die sache einfach so stehen? keine weiteren witnesses? was ist mit dem gärtner im haus????? existiert der überhaupt?
weder anklage noch verteidigung haben interesse an weiteren ohrenzeugen in dr nachbarschaft?
Keine Panik, der Prozess geht morgen früh weiter. :-)

Die 4-5 Zeugen wurden doch letzte Woche schon avisiert.

melden

24.03.2014 um 14:19
@poirot13
Na klar der Gärtner ist immer der Mörder...

melden

24.03.2014 um 14:19
Dann werden wir versuchen, den Zeugen als Kapuzineräffchen auszumachen, da Reevas Schreie ja auch von Oscar oder den Hunden stammen soll^^ Ja, dann hätten wir bisher ja nur eine Gegenstimme oder?

melden

24.03.2014 um 14:20
@KlaraFall

Das macht es noch tragischer, dass sie ausgerechnet an einen solchen Typen geraten musste.

melden

24.03.2014 um 14:21
Reeva also said in one whatsapp message which in hindsight is ironic "You are the one person I deserve protection from"

Reeva in message: I am scared of you sometimes and how you snap at me

https://twitter.com/Debora_Patta (Archiv-Version vom 22.04.2014)

Anzeige

melden