Verschwörungen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

31.675 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Psiram, Kennedy, JFK ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

01.10.2017 um 00:19
@Angelkiller3
@Africanus
@Aniara
@sunlay
@Groucho

noch zwei weitere Kostproben aus dem exzellenten "Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter"

J. Edgar Hoover, in a telephone conversation with LBJ, states:
at the entrance of the building he was stopped by police officers, well he is alright, he works here, you needn’t hold him. They let him go.”
In Gary Savage’s book, First Day Evidence, Baker states:
Shortly after I entered the building I confronted Oswald. The man who said he was the building superintendent said that Oswald was all right, that he was an employee there. We left Oswald there, and the supervisor showed me the way upstairs.”
Aussagen die belegen dass sich Oswald im Eingangsbereich des Erdgeschosses befand

Anzeige
1x zitiertmelden

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

01.10.2017 um 00:20
Zitat von bredulinobredulino schrieb:noch zwei weitere Kostproben aus dem exzellenten "Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter"

J. Edgar Hoover, in a telephone conversation with LBJ, states:

“at the entrance of the building he was stopped by police officers, well he is alright, he works here, you needn’t hold him. They let him go.”

In Gary Savage’s book, First Day Evidence, Baker states:

“Shortly after I entered the building I confronted Oswald. The man who said he was the building superintendent said that Oswald was all right, that he was an employee there. We left Oswald there, and the supervisor showed me the way upstairs.”

Aussagen die belegen dass sich Oswald im Eingangsbereich des Erdgeschosses befand
Niemand wird dir glauben, auch wenn du es belegen kannst.

1x zitiertmelden

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

01.10.2017 um 00:25
Zitat von Angelkiller3Angelkiller3 schrieb:Niemand wird dir glauben, auch wenn du es belegen kannst.
ich bezweifle, dass Africanus, groucho und Co. diese Aussagen und Dokumente überhaupt kennen. Mir waren sie bis vor einigen Monaten auch nicht bekannt, uch nicht der Mehrheit der "VT-Gemeinde" .

melden

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

01.10.2017 um 00:40
Ja, du hast Recht.
Nur ist es immer ein Kampf gegen Windmühlen.
Leider ist niemand Bereit sich wirklich mit den Umständen der ganzen Sache zu beschäftigen.
Einige glauben halt den WR Mist und denken sie wissen alles.
Leider ist es so dass, je mehr man sich mit diesem Thema beschäftigt, es einfach klarer wird, das einiges nicht passt.
Ich möchte hier nochmals sagen das ich kein VT´ler bin.
Es interessiert mich auch nicht ob wir auf dem Mond waren, 911 ein Insidejob war, Merkel eine Reptoile (oder wie heißt der Scheiß) ist usw.
Auch Operation XYZ interessiert mich nicht.

Ich habe aber etliche Fehler in der Verurteilung eines Menschen gefunden, die ich so einfach nicht akzeptieren kann.

Die Schuld von LHO ist für mich immer noch nicht geklärt.

Insbesondere wenn man sich intensiv mit dem WR beschäftigt hat.

melden

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

01.10.2017 um 01:05
Zitat von AfricanusAfricanus schrieb:Ganz einfach: Eine Verschwörung läge nur dann vor, wenn es eine Verbindung zwischen einem zweiten Schützen und Oswald gäbe. Es wäre immer noch möglich, dass dieser Schütze aus eigenem Antrieb gehandelt hat. Ein zweiter Schütze kann also bedeuten, dass es eine Verschwörung gab oder zwei Menschen unabhängig voneinander dieselbe Idee hatten.
Das würde bedeuten das die WR falsch lag.
Das würde auch bedeuten das LHO nicht unbedingt der Todesschütze war.
So what?
Ist die alleinige Schuld von LHO erwiesen ? War er überhaupt beteilig ?

melden

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

01.10.2017 um 01:14
Ich sehe diverse Schwächen.
Es wäre Super wenn sich unsere Funde decken würden.
Deshalb: Nenne nenne deine Schwächen des WR !

melden

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

01.10.2017 um 11:47
@Angelkiller3
@Africanus

Roy Truly hat wohl den Mythos der Begegnung mit Oswald am 23. november 1963 ins Leben gerufen

0487-001

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t25-if-marion-baker-had-stuck-to-his-original-statement#12655
Roy Truly was overheard by Kent Biffle informing Fritz on the day of the assassination that he had seen Oswald near the storage room on the first floor, as he went inside with Baker. Finally, Occhus Campbell informed the NY Herald Tribune on 23/11/63 that shortly following the assassination, Oswald was seen on the ground (first) floor near the storage room.
http://jfkcountercoup2.blogspot.de/2013/07/the-lunchroom-encounter-that-never-was.html

Trulys aussagen stehen in so starkem Widerspruch zu Aussagen anderer dass man ihn sich mal etwas genauer anschauen sollte

http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.de/2013/01/roy-truly-truly-interesting-character_14.html

Truly soll aber ursprünglich auch von der Begegnung im Erdgeschoss berichtet haben

weitere Kleinode aus dem exzellenten Essay "Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter"

01Original anzeigen (0,2 MB)

In addition, from Jack White’s archive at Baylor in a document called “Escape”, city detective Ed Hicks, after intensive investigation of the slaying, drew this picture of the hour surrounding the tragedy:
As Oswald left the building, he was stopped by Dallas police, Oswald told them he worked in the building and was going down to see what was going on.” [AP, 1:45 a.m. CST]
In the Washington Post of November 23, Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry is quoted:
As an officer rushed into the building Oswald rushed out. The policeman permitted him to pass after the building manager told the policeman that Oswald was an employee.”
Mehrere Zeugen verorten OSwald wenige Minuten vor den Schüssen im Erdgeschoss...

https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/2015/05/24/jfk-evidence-oswald-was-on-the-1st-floor-minutes-before-the-shooting/

melden

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

01.10.2017 um 19:27
Zitat von Angelkiller3Angelkiller3 schrieb am 27.09.2017:Es sind inzwischen wieder mal Akten verschwunden.

http://aarclibrary.org/analysis-and-opinion/

Wirklich interessant wie die CIA mit wichtigen Dokumenten umgeht.
Hier ist eine akuelle Aufzählung der Dokumente die nicht mehr aufindbar sind

http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.de/2017/09/list-of-jfk-assassination-records.html

melden

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

01.10.2017 um 23:15
Zitat von Angelkiller3Angelkiller3 schrieb:Vertraut jemand den Aufzeichnungen eines Polizisten ?
Was steht denn da überhaupt? :D

melden

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

02.10.2017 um 15:34
@Angelkiller3
@Africanus
@Groucho

LAut seinem ersten Statment konnte Baker den Mann nicht als Oswald identifieren, er traf diesen im dirtten Stock an!
BELIN: We have a statement from Marvin Johnson, the officer who took your affidavit. Officer Johnson said in that statement, and I quote: "Officer Baker later identified Lee Harvey Oswald as the
man he had seen on the fourth floor of the Texas School Book Depository." Is that true, Officer
Baker? Did you identify Oswald as the man you had seen?

BAKER: No, sir.
Whilst it is true that Oswald was present at the time I made that affidavit with Officer Johnson, I described the person I had encountered as I remembered him - that was -- he was a
white man, approximately 30 years old, 5'9", weighed about 165, had dark hair, and was wearing a light brown jacket. If that person had been Oswald, I would have recognized Oswald and made sure I included
that identification of the suspect in my affidavit.
https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t25-if-marion-baker-had-stuck-to-his-original-statement
in diesem Zusammenhang sind die Zeugenaussagen interessant, die den Schützen im 5. Stock ähnlich beschreiben:

Baker's description: 30yo, weight 165, height 5'9", dark hair, wearing a grey coat (which he changed to light brown during his testimony).

Rowland's description: early 30s, weight 140 to 150, dark hair, light coloured shirt or jacket.

Brennan's description: White male, early 30's, slender. fair complected, about 5' 10" and 160 to 170 pounds, light colored clothes.

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t25-if-marion-baker-had-stuck-to-his-original-statement#12607

der Autor hat vor wenigen Wochen eine aktualisierte Version seines Artikels hochgeladen:

http://www.prayer-man.com/new-updates-to-2nd-floor-encounter-paper/

1x verlinktmelden

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

02.10.2017 um 15:54
@Angelkiller3
@Africanus
@sunlay
@Groucho
@Aniara

Ich habe ja nur einen Ausschnitt aus Bakers Befragung genommen. Die Passage davor ist auch relevant:
BAKER: Well, the elevator was hung a few floors up, so we ended up taking the stairs, after all.

BELIN: Did you make it to the top right away?

BAKER: Not right away, no. When I got to the third or fourth floor, I saw a man walking away from the stairway. I called to him, and he turned and came back toward me. At that point, the manager informed me that the person worked in the building, so I let him go and continued on to the top floor.

BELIN: Did it not occur to you that an employee might have been the very sniper you were searching for?

BAKER: No, sir. At least not after the manager vouched for him. Or at least that's how I interpreted what he said. Like he was vouching for him.

BELIN: I see. Did you later recognise anyone as being the man you encountered?

BAKER: No, sir.
Keine Begnung mit Oswald im ersten, sondern mit einem unidentifizierten Mann im zweiten oder dritten Stock

melden

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

02.10.2017 um 20:37
@Angelkiller3
@Africanus
@sunlay
@Groucho

Noch mehr zu Oswalds Alibi, sich zum Zeitpunkt des Attentats im Erdegeschoss befunden zu haben. Er wurde offenbar noch um 12:25 im Erdgeschoss gesehen- zu einem Zeitpunkt als andere Zeugen schon im fünften Stock Aktivitäten beobachteten

http://22november1963.org.uk/lee-harvey-oswald-alibi (Archiv-Version vom 29.09.2017)

Interessant wie viele tragende Säulen der offiziellen Version, die hier im Forum als Tatsachen verkuft werden widerlegt oder zumindest als unsicher gelten:

- der durchschossene Krawattenknoten
- Kennedys "vornübergebeugte/-geknickte.." Haltung beim Halstreffer
- die Begegnung Bakers mit Oswald im ersten Stock
- keine Hinweise auf weitere Kugeln
- Kennedy habe dem dem Secret Service Dinge diktiert, die Sicherheitsrisiken waren
- Oswald habe als linker "lone wolf" versucht Edwin Walker zu erschießen, es gebe keine tiefere Verbindung zwischen beiden, die offizielle Version des Walker-Attentats sei restlos aufgeklärt
- Oswald sei vom TSBD geflohen und der einzige gewesen der nach dem Attentat fehlte

Habe ich noch was vergessen?

melden

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

03.10.2017 um 08:35
@bredulino
Aus deinem link:
The only accounts of Lee Harvey Oswald’s alibi are brief, vague and second–hand:
The earliest account was by two FBI agents, James Hosty and James Bookhout, who wrote that “OSWALD claimed to be on the first floor when President JOHN F. KENNEDY passed this building” (Warren Report, p.613).
Captain J.W. Fritz of the Dallas police later added an extra piece of information: “he said that he was having his lunch about that time on the first floor” (WR, p.600).
None of the surviving documents contains an account by the accused assassin of his precise location at the precise time of the shooting.

Also schauts wohl nicht gut aus mit seinem alibi... Bist du jetzt gegen das alibi?

melden

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

03.10.2017 um 14:37
@bredulino
Ähm... Das habe ich dir ja zitiert.. Hier nochmal das wesentliche:
. The only accounts of Lee Harvey Oswald’s alibi are brief, vague and second–hand:

1x zitiertmelden

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

03.10.2017 um 14:52
Zitat von interrobanginterrobang schrieb:Ähm... Das habe ich dir ja zitiert.. Hier nochmal das wesentliche:
wow... du hast wie andere hier nicht mal die Quelle richtig gelesen und einfach was hingerotzt... zumindest hast du den ersten Satz gelesen... und noch nicht mal richtig

nicht das Alibi an sich ist "brief, vague...", sondern die Berichte und Aufzeichnungen zu diesem Alibi... second-hand

melden

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

04.10.2017 um 18:28
@Angelkiller3
@Africanus

Oswald soll dies im TSBD getragen haben

59b2c8077dbac Oswaldshirtwaschanged-allI

Das könnte zum "prayer man" passen
Prayerman-during-and-after---wearing-a-w
Prayer-Woman-is-Prayer-Man-2Original anzeigen (0,2 MB)

melden

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

06.10.2017 um 13:03
@sunlay
@Angelkiller3
@Africanus

die Mär der Begegnung mit Oswald im ersten Stock beim Colaautomaten erzählte in der ersten Stunden nur die Person, die mit Baker durch das schulbuchlagerhaus führte Roy S. Truly

As with Baker’s statements there are a few things wrong here, which cast doubt on Roy Truly’s behaviour which was very collaborative with the D.P.D. and the F.B.I. So collaborative that there is a memo praising his work for the feds and could they not sort out a tour or a thank you note by the director of whom he was a great admirer……………….

Truly was conservative with his views. In William Manchester’s book The Death Of A President the author writes: “Roy S. Truly, superintendent of the Book Depository, disapproved strongly of Kennedy’s policies abroad and believed he was a “race mixer” at home” and later on: “Roy Truly, who didn’t believe the races were meant to mix, later doubted that “half my boys would have gone out to see the parade if it hadn’t been lunchtime.” He explained, “Except for my niggers the boys are conservative, like me—like most Texans.” Still, a parade was a parade. Fifteen minutes.”

http://www.prayer-man.com/tsbd/roy-s-truly/

Truly hätte folglich durchaus Motive gehabt einen linken Subversiven wie Oswald anzuschwärzen bzw. dem FBI einen Gefallen zu tun...

melden

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

06.10.2017 um 18:27
@Africanus
@Angelkiller3
@Aniara
@sunlay
@Groucho

Alle, sowohl, OTler als auch VTler sollten vermeintliche Aspekte wie die angebliche Begegnung mit OSwald beim Cola-Automaten im ersten Stock nicht als "in Stein gemeißelt" betrachten.

Bei der Frage wer Oswald anschwärzen, hereingelegt bzw. zum Sündenbock gemacht haben sind einige Personen die im Schulbuchlagerhaus arbeiteten erwähnenswert:

Die Witwe des Präsidenten der Firma "Texas School Book Depository" wurde im Rahmen der Oral History des Sixth Floor Museums interviewt
Cason was the widow of Jack C. Cason, who was president of the Texas School Book Depository in 1963. The Casons, a conservative family, feared for President Kennedy's safety during his visit to Dallas. Recorded September 29, 2005.
das steht im diametralen Gegensatz zu dem Bild, dass die historischen Dokumente vermitteln:
In the Spring of '61, Gladys Cason had gotten drunk and told dinner guests that "someone should shoot President Kennedy".
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=11742&relPageId=55

Jack Cason had been a former Commander of the American Legion, Post #53 in Dallas.
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId=369187

The American Legion Contact Program was uncovered by the Church Committee. It ran from 1940 to 1954. This program used Legion members as confidential sources on subversive matters. Even though the program officially ceased in 1954, FBI Field Offices were instructed to maintain contact with American Legion officials in their areas.
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?mode=searchResult&absPageId=149537(

(Somewhere in there is the real story of Joe Molina...)

It is noted in The Establishment in Texas Politics: The Primitive Years, 1938-1957 that in 1945, there had been correspondence between Cason and LV Ulrey, a politician associated with Gerald LK Smith.
http://books.google.com.au/books?id=egiHx_P8H0AC&pg=PA247&dq=%22jack+cason%22&hl=en&sa=X&ei=DwPxUKadKa2amQXew4GIAw&sqi=2&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=cason&f=false

lv ulv11

The Pappy O'Daniel mentioned was a Dixiecrat, anti-segregationist radio host, musician and bible thumper. He was also the only person to ever defeat LBJ in an election...

Through his radio show and music, he was in tight with Ruby friend, Bob Willis.
https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t243-the-6th-floor-whitewash-an-example

melden

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

07.10.2017 um 14:36
@Groucho

Glaubst immer noch dass eine "leichte Krümmung" für die single bullet ausreichen würde? Hast du dir die Fotos des Attentats noch mal angeschaut und verglichen?

Beitrag von bredulino (Seite 1.074)

melden

JFK - Attentataufdeckung

08.10.2017 um 22:13
@Angelkiller3
@Africanus
@sunlay
@Groucho

Die Civil Air Patrol diente offenbar nicht nur Luftfahrtzwecken:

Am 22. Februar 1948 erschien in der New York Daily News der Artikel über die CAP mit dem Titel
Publicity Stalls ‘Loyalty Police’.

Hier ist der relevante Auszug:
However the national CAP admits that some sort of plan using the CAP for “espionage” work to act in case of a national emergency is now in the tentative stage, and is awaiting the approval of US Central Intelligence and FBI.

The plan released by the Pennsylvania Wing indicated the organization was getting set to send selected CAP recruits to the Army Counter-Intelligence School at Holabird Signal Depot, Baltimore, Md. It declared that these recruits would be taught the Russian language, Russian military tactics, Russian politics and all characteristics of the Russian people.”

The release further stated that Col. Philip F. Neuweiler, Commander of the Pennsylvania Wing, had asked the cooperation of the FBI and the State police in screening candidates for this training.

According to the release Col. Neuweiler was quoted thus:

“We are asking the industrialists and business men of Pennsylvania for three things” first, that they enlist one member of their firm in CAP and have them take this course; second, report via this enlistee, all persons in the organization known to have Communistic leanings or subversive tendencies; third, lend any financial support they are able to so that CAP can carry out this program”

Col, Neuweiler is quoted further:

“This is the first opportunity the business men have had to do something about this growing menace of Communism. We, of the CAP, are going to call a spade a spade and do something about it.”

In backgrounding the idea, Col. Neuweiler stated:

“We feel that someday, and, possibly sooner than we expect, an attack may be made against the shores of the US by some unfriendly foreign nation. Many of us in CAP are certain that any open and violent attack against the peace of the US will be preceded by an intensive enemy-guided ‘softening up’ campaign utilizing sabotage, espionage, propaganda, and many other underground subversive activities. It is against activities of this type that CAP with adequate and proper training, can help…”
Dieser Plan wirft ein neues Licht auf Oswalds Biografie. Denn die Aktivität in der CAP fällt mit dem Beginn seines Interesses in den Kommunismus zusammen

Wikipedia: Lee Harvey Oswald#Childhood

ein Jahr nach dem Eintritt in die CAP, 1956 ist sein Interesse am Kommunismus dokumentiert- erschrieb einen Brief an die  Sozialistische Partei Amerikas

https://www.historychannel.com.au/articles/who-was-lee-harvey-oswald/

Da der CAP-Plan vorsah die ausgewählte Rekruten den Feind studieren zu lassen, d.h. sich auch mit der russischen  Sprache und der sowjetischen Ideologie und Politik auseinanderzusetzen stellt sich Frage ob Oswalds Interesse am Kommunismus authentisch war oder von einem Autrag der CAP im Rahmen der Bespitzelung und Spionage herrührte.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/lee-harvey-oswald-s-cold-war-why-the-kennedy-assassination-should-be-reinvestigated

Anzeige

melden