Ufologie
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Suche nach James Forbes

38 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Ufos, James Forbes ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

Suche nach James Forbes

15.04.2008 um 01:21
Zitat von orakelorakel schrieb:wenn ich sowas lese könnte ich Stundenlag K****n.
da schliess ich mich mal an..aber trotzdem unterhaltsam, trotz der körperlichen nebenwirkungen. schaut mal wie alt der thread schon is..da muss man ganz schön tief buddeln für hier im bestand. naja.. bin ma gespannt ob der james uns nochmal mit seiner anwesenheit beehrt ..hätte da auch ein paar fragen offen ^^

Anzeige
melden

Suche nach James Forbes

15.04.2008 um 02:47
ich dachte hier bei allmy wird nur deutsch gepostet?

melden

Suche nach James Forbes

16.04.2008 um 17:33
Wenn ich's nicht besser wüsste, würde ich glatt denken, das ihr alle n Schaden habt! <3 Das Problem: Ich bin ja selbst nicht besser!

melden

Suche nach James Forbes

16.04.2008 um 18:39
dann willkommen im club!

melden

Suche nach James Forbes

22.10.2008 um 23:36
Hello James Forbes!
I do know how all that well how to operate in chat-rooms, therefore I only accidentally saw that you answered in January.
Michael Hesemann said to me that he only had a phone call with you, and that you tried to sell a manuscript of an own book.
I once helped the German UFO Contact person Martin Wiesengrün to correct his book and to find somebody to publish it in America.
I am presently publishing a book myself, it is available as a print-on-demand book at lulu.com. But I am still preparing new versions, as it does not cost anything at lulu to change the text.
In summer this year I found the book of Alex Collier and a reprint of the book of Professor Hernandez. From Collier I only had a translation into German of the first chapter. I now found it as a free e-book. Wendelle Stevens could not help me with the Hernandez book, which he once published. He said it is not for sale anymore. HE did not tell that Robert Shapiro was the new co-author, Shapiro has much telepathic contacts with beings from Aenstria. The book is just called 'Andromeda' and is from Light Technology Publishing in Sedona.
Only 5% of my book is about UFOs. MY own book is about my own spiritual search and about Christianity and how much of the New Age I can integrate into my understanding of Christianity, which is quite a lot. I learned much from the URantia Book.
I had given up working on my book for 8 years, but now I am nearly finished with the new version. I sold only a few self-made copies.
Why do I want contact with you?
Because I am very much interested in the history of the earliest settlers on Earth. I have some other sources than the ones mentioned in this mail. What you said is closest to what I believe happened then. But it would help me much to know what else do you know about settlers of humanoids on Earth many million years ago.

I am sure Wendelle Stevens would publish your work, as he has many e-books for sale. He prepared many books. Michael Hesemann is no longer interested in UFO books. He researches and writes more about main stream subjects now. HE lives much time in Rome and likes to stay close to the Pope. He has qualtiies as a researcher and he wants to make a living from it, which is very hard indeed. Did you contact him again and he did not answer you?
Would be nice to hear from you.

Gerhard Alm

melden

Suche nach James Forbes

23.10.2008 um 01:31
Hello James!

From October 1990 to April 1991 I lived in several places in South Africa. For some weeks I a lso was in Swasiland and Botswana. I am from Hermannsburg in Germany, and my village has founded the HErmannsburg Mission and has send many missionaries to the Tswanas and the Zulus. In Ramotswa in Botswana I helped in the hospital of the Mission. At Christmas I was in the "Embassy" of the Mission, which is between Foreign Ministry and American Embassy in Pretoria. Presently there are perhaps 25 staff-members working for the Mission in South Africa, as priests or as High School teacher or as medical personal or in development aid positions. Ethiopia, India, Brazil are other centres of this mission.
In Swaziland I researched the life of King Sobhuza II. I think he was a great man. I only researched the life of Egmont Harms, the mission leader and farmer who came from Germany and stayed in South Africa and died in Wartburg, Natal in 1916.
I spent one week on the farm of Erlo Stegen, also in Natal. HE founded the organisation Kwa Siza Bantu, a mission movement working mainly amongst Zulus, with many supporters in Europe, too.
As you see from my interest in contacts with aliens, I am not satisfied with the conventional answers of the church alone. But in the UFO society there seems to be more infighting than there has ever been in any church. A church community can provide you with a bigger family, this is useful when you feel stuck within your own family. A good family asks how they can help you and not what do you believe in. It is enough to have the same aims. We are all still searching for more answers regarding God and the eternal life. For some time there were many people interested in the UFO phenomen, but had no interest in spirituality. They all got stuck in their own cynicism. When you can travel quicker than light in a spaceship you can do so only when you accept that you are, in essence, light. You have to accept the spiritual side of reality. This a precondition for growth.

And the benevolent aliens are here to help us in our growth. But I think they are awed by our ability to learn in difficult circumstamnces, too. Life on some other planets is nice but boring, too. There are more challenges on Earth. I think there is something which the Andromedans and others will learn from us, too.

There is so much I would like to discuss. I do not know how much I can help. When I quote from your work, I will pay for it. I paid already many years ago to four other people 100 dollars eache for quoting about 1-2 size A4 pages from their work and then never published more than a dozen books. It is a sign of respect to give those people who helped you in your own publication to give them something, too.
But, of course, the search for the truth remains mainly a labour of love. Maybe one day you get some return, but very few do. You will get always less than you expect, therefore it is very important to be completely relaxed about this. And as a warning for any cynics, who may think that I want to make the great fortune only:
If you have bad intentions, you do not go into searching the truth and not even into writing books. Even if you imagine stories, you need to have creativity. People who only want to profit may be clever but are not creative.

Those who think they have the right to accuse creative people only show their jealousy. Forget about being jealous, and then you can start to be creative. Relax.

Gerhard Alm

melden

Suche nach James Forbes

10.05.2010 um 22:36
James Forbes was the name of the original South African (alleged) contactee who wrote a manuscript with the title "The Aenstrian Revelations".
The person who wrote here is a South African fraud and con artist who called himself James van Greunen and now, after a sex change operation, calls herself "Judith Helena van Greunen".
When James van Greunen contacted me in 1989, he claimed to be a close friend of James Forbes with whom I spoke, through his arrangement, on the phone. James Forbes agreed that i first make his story known through my book "UFOs: The Contact" to get publishers interested in the book, e.g. Ventla Verlag in Germany. Unfortunately no publishing deal ever materialized.
It is utter nonsense that I ever made any money with this manuscript, since I never published or sold it. I just included James' story in a kind of encyclopedia of alleged contact cases. This book was published in a small print run in Germany and only found a professional publisher ten years later, still a small publishing house, Silberschnur.
It is in no way illegitimate or immoral to quote an alleged UFO case in a book.
Indeed, since James van Greunen claimed to be James' schooltime friend who participated in some of the experiences and also claimed to be the main witness of the alleged Kalahari UFO crash, I supported him and his fiancee financially after they arrived in Munich/Germany. Indeed, they received several thousand DM when James promised to deliver authentic SAAF (South African Air Force) documents on the Kalahari crash. I ended our contact when it turned out that all documents he delivered were deliberate forgeries produced by himself. I was able to prove this beyond a shadow of a doubt when he used elements of his own passport and birth certificate on this purpose. Of course I immediately informed both, the German and South African authorities on this scam.
When his German fiancee learned that he was not only a liar but also had a wife and children in the UK, she left him, too. For whatever reason, James later underwent a sex change operation and started to call him/her/itself "Judith Helena van Greunen", probably to escape persecution from the authorities, after he even applied for a job at the German Bundeswehr using forged documents.
Unfortunately James who now obviously adopted his schoolfriends name, at least here in this Forum, never stated how I allegedly made "a load of money" with a manuscript I never published or sold to anyone.
Therefore, I can only warn everyone who might ever get involved:
Beware of this bullshitter!

Michael Hesemann

Hi folks! I heard you good people are looking for me. I am James Forbes and I am well and fine and presently living in Pretoria / South Africa.
By the way , James Forbes is a name that Michael Hesemann gave me to protect me from the public.
Unfortunately as with everyone else who has been in contact with Mr michael Hesemann I have been done in, cheated and stolen from by Mr Michael Hesemann.
Mr Hesemann made a sh.. t load full of money from my contact experience and after he got what he wanted from me, he left me to fend for myself while he was smiling all the way to the bank.
It is sure and guaranteed that he will suffer a fate that he could not have ever imagined for himself as he challenged a power much much greater than he ever thought existed.
I had my contact with extraterrestrial which I still maintain untill today.
Would be interested to find out why you are looking for me.
regards
James Forbes

melden
Muroc ehemaliges Mitglied

Link kopieren
Lesezeichen setzen

Suche nach James Forbes

13.05.2010 um 02:39
Zitat von mokimoki schrieb am 23.06.2003:Als sich das erste Leben auf der Erde formte, hat sie das Galaktische Kommando in der Konstellation Orion beauftragt, die Evolution dieses Lebens zu überwachen.

Nach Millionen von Jahren hätte die Erde die Reife gehabt intelligentes Leben zu tragen... Individuen aus allen Teilen der Galaxis wurden ausgewählt, die Erde zu besiedeln. Man wollte sichergehen, daß der "Herr der Finsternis" hier keine neue Bastion findet.
Wer soll denn der "Herr der Finsternis" sein? Ein körperliches Wesen, ein geistiges Wesen?

Na ja, an sich ne nette Story aber da ist mir ein wenig zuviel religiöses drin. Ich halts lieber mit Steven Greer und seinen Kontakten zu Außerirdischen aber wills nicht ganz ablehnen, die Story um James Forbes.

1x zitiertmelden

Suche nach James Forbes

13.05.2010 um 02:59
Zitat von MurocMuroc schrieb:Wer soll denn der "Herr der Finsternis" sein? Ein körperliches Wesen, ein geistiges Wesen?
Ne, der findet bloss den Lichtschalter nicht.

melden

Suche nach James Forbes

13.05.2010 um 10:10
der vater von Forbes kommt vom planeten Aenstra -

so so...

melden

Suche nach James Forbes

15.05.2010 um 13:46
@RICH-ENGLAND
Well i saw how judy closed all of her accounts in this night and i think there is no sense 4 any further discussion.Shes living in germany and make some freaky witch things.of course she never study at Berkeley..so its also not nice to make promotion here 4 Jims website ATV..

this 3 names are liar&frauds!

melden

Suche nach James Forbes

16.05.2010 um 11:56
hi smokingun. i apologise for posting that website but it was for very good reason. it was in no way meant to promote the site, or in no way did i mean to upset anyone here.

reasons are that we already have an extremely long thread of over 60 pages of discussion with a lot of good information. we also know it was a hoax but still have a few outstanding issues that we would like some help with from mr M Hesemann.

it would be much easier for him to come and help us then it would be for all the members of a.t.s to come on here and keep translating every page and also re posting all the information that we already have.

im not asking anyone to defect from this website, but just to come and help people with a comon interest and try to answer a few questions.

thanks

rich

melden

Suche nach James Forbes

16.05.2010 um 12:48
@RICH-ENGLAND
sure no Problem. Its better for him to clear that things on your website..If the Post was real and not a Fake...

so enjoy your Investigation and We will be watching that... :)

regards

melden

Suche nach James Forbes

16.05.2010 um 12:58
also @ smokinggun. A.T.S is not jims website !

thanks

rich

melden

Suche nach James Forbes

16.05.2010 um 14:02
He is one of the Founder!

melden

Suche nach James Forbes

16.05.2010 um 14:44
ah, sorry, i thought you meant james/jim/jimmy van greunen/forbes/faltskog !!!

thanks

rich

melden

Suche nach James Forbes

16.05.2010 um 15:18
Haija, was ein Fred. Das ist wirklich astronomisch, zwischen Frage und Antwort Posting vergehen regelmässig ein paar Jahre. Ich meine, das ist doch echt DER Beweis für eine nicht-irdischen Einfluss. Schließlich hat so eine Internetverbinung bis zum Aldebaran ja ein delay von einigen Jahren, wobei ich mich schon frage wie das mit dem Verbindungsprotokoll TCP klappen soll.

Anzeige

melden

Neuen Beitrag verfassen
Dies ist eine Vorschau, mit den Buttons am Ende der Seite kannst du deinen Beitrag abschicken.
Bereits Mitglied?  
Schriftgröße:
Größe:
Dateien Hochladen
Vorschau
Bild oder Datei hochladen

Bleib auf dem Laufenden und erhalte neue Beiträge in dieser Diskussion per E-Mail.

Oder lad dir die Allmystery App um in Echtzeit zu neuen Beiträgen benachrichtigt zu werden:

Ähnliche Diskussionen
Themen
Ufologie: Erich von Däniken
Ufologie, 24.638 Beiträge, am 08.01.2024 von perttivalkonen
convoy am 13.07.2002, Seite: 1 2 3 4 ... 1235 1236 1237 1238
am 08.01.2024 »
Ufologie: Hessdalen - Wahrscheinlich ein energetisches Phänomen
Ufologie, 283 Beiträge, am 21.10.2023 von Marfrank
c77 am 21.07.2007, Seite: 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 14 15
am 21.10.2023 »
Ufologie: Der Ufo-Absturz bei Roswell
Ufologie, 5.091 Beiträge, am 21.08.2023 von scorpion25